PDA

View Full Version : Wheel/rim touch up paint??

Ferio_vti
10-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Is there any place in town that can color match wheels and make a small bottle of touch up paint??
I have a couple small scraps on one of my wheels that need a little bit of retouching.

Boostn
10-16-2004, 11:23 PM
yeah I was wondering the same thing too... I've never been able to find any touch up paint for alloy rims. Most rims seem to have the same universal light silver color, I'm assuming there must be something out there. :dunno:

HellfireR6
10-21-2004, 10:30 AM
Ferio_vti, is it for ur teg?championship white? dunno bout wheel paint but if ur rims are the same color as ur ride and u want a good deal check out Cmax they can color match 4 u...

and as for the silver rim, CT has a touch up pen and brush thats pretty close to the silver ur talkin bout if ur rim is color coated not bare metal....

Ferio_vti
10-21-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by HellfireR6
Ferio_vti, is it for ur teg?championship white? dunno bout wheel paint but if ur rims are the same color as ur ride and u want a good deal check out Cmax they can color match 4 u...

and as for the silver rim, CT has a touch up pen and brush thats pretty close to the silver ur talkin bout if ur rim is color coated not bare metal....

Nope. I have some aftermarket gunmetal rims.

HellfireR6
10-23-2004, 08:49 PM
pretty sure the bodyshop supplies can match the paint! Goodluck

SI-vic
10-23-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

Nope. I have some aftermarket gunmetal rims.

:werd:
need some gunmetal touch up paint.
but where to find?

HellfireR6
10-24-2004, 01:31 PM
get a bodyshop supplies to mix u a gunmetal color, not wheel paint but will do....