PDA

View Full Version : FS: Toshiba Laptop with Centrino Mobile Processor

GucciBoy
10-17-2004, 05:07 PM
Model #: Toshiba PSM307101U. Retails for $2000 plus tax.

Used for one month now. Bought on Sept 14th, 2004. Am getting an APPLE powerbook instead. This is practically brand new, no marks, not even any dust on it. Have box, manuals (never opened), Restore CD.

Also comes with Future Shop extended 3yr warranty which is $399 in store. They have a warranty program. If they cant fix any problem within 60 days, you get a new laptop. If you have to bring it in 3 times to fix within that 3yr time span, the 3rd time they will automatically hand you over a brand new one off their current product lineup. Bring it in next month or 2 yrs down the road, and the 3rd time you will get a the newest one that they have.

Total I paid was $2600 cdn. ($1999 laptop, $400 warranty, and taxes).

i will even throw in a free 5.1 Dolby digital 32 bit sound card.

Asking $2200 (save $400, pretty much free 3yr ext warranty) Gaurenteed this looks brand new and feels brand new! Has an enchanced touchpad (click first link to read review)

For beautiful pictures (note this is the korean version, but looks identical just different specs.

http://www.rojakpot.com/default.aspx?location=3&var1=73&var2=0

Specs down to the wire.

http://www.toshiba.ca/web/product.grp?lg=en&section=1&group=1&product=2390

I gaurentee you, this will be the best sounding laptop you have ever heard, with powerful (and I mean LOUD) Harmon Kardon speakers. Built in Wi-Fi, ram can be expanded up to 2G.B (which most other toshiba laptops are only 1G.B at most).

Also 64MB "dedicated" video, not onboard junk! Thus, freeing up ram and resources. Not only that, but down the road you have the option of upgrading your video card, which onboard clearly won't allow. On top of that, much slimmmer and sleeker design with silver metallic casing and chrome rim on top of lid. Get up to 5hours with your battery - I get 4hours right now, but I run my brightness at high.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!

NO LOWBALLERS!

Kindest regards,