PDA

View Full Version : Had some Fun Tonight

James
11-24-2002, 04:55 AM
On my way home tonight from work this guy in a MK3 Golf/GTI got owned lol, he actually thought he could take me in the corners or something:D. Later on I Went to Meet up with my Buddy to go Cruisin and there was this dude with a bright Yellow A2 2-door Jetta there talking to him, I guess my Buddy gave the guy a good Rape down and he Wanted to know what he had in his Car. He thought my Friend has Nitrous or something( '99 GTI VR6, intake) :rofl: ......So we Leave the Gas station and Head up _____ and from a roll i started pulling a little bit on the guy, so when we pull up to the next lights he wasnt too sure if he wanted to go,He was asking my friend if I was really fast too:tongue: ..... I was talking to my buddy:banghead:, and the guy got a 2 car jump right away, but i caught him by about 60 , then started slowly passing him, was ahead by about 3 cars at 120, pretty close Race, he also had 2 passengers in the car( both 200 pounds)....so if i didnt have BLIZZAKS on!!:rofl: im sure it would have been REALLY close...then i see some guy come flying up behind us, in a Cougar XR7.....all 4 of us are going pretty good, me and the Jetta tailing about a 100 metres behind, and theres a couple sets of red lights ahead ...so we all start slowing down ,but i guess the guy in the Cougar didnt see it!:thumbsdow slams on his brakes as he enters the intersection going atleast 120, fuckin IDIOT! slides, screaches all over the place, then realizing how much of an idiot he was, bolts over 3 lanes, turns and takes off.:nut:.......Later on we are Driving by Heavens, and a new Prelude turns out, and right away wants to go ( The CAR looked ALOT like Buh Buh's) same color, kit, big wheels :dunno: , didnt get a look at the driver. I was too far behind most of the time:( , The GTI starts pulling pretty good it seemed, i knew this because my friend put his Damn 4-ways on after about 500 metres:rofl:...The Lude busted a huge U-Turn and left, obviously didnt have to go that way........For Late Nov, sure alot of cars out still.

buh_buh
11-24-2002, 05:01 AM
wasn't me.
But I was parked in front of Heaven's.

DAMN!! I thought I had the only done up EBP Prelude in Calgary.

James
11-24-2002, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
wasn't me.
But I was parked in front of Heaven's.

DAMN!! I thought I had the only done up EBP Prelude in Calgary.

so did I....He USE to have one of those Universal Aluminum spoilers on( had mounts for it)didnt think it was you Cause of that.......I also Seen that Crazy Lime Green CRX Downtown :drool: ( I think hes on here)......Nice Car man:thumbsup:

buh_buh
11-24-2002, 05:42 AM
Damn! time to go hunt him down!:D

CRXguy
11-24-2002, 04:43 PM
Damn! time to go hunt him down!:D

No, let me. I insist!:rofl:

James
11-24-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

No, let me. I insist!:rofl:

haha, your WRX would probably be a REALLY close Race for my Buddies GTI, seeing as you both pull on preludes by a couple car lenghts:dunno:

CRXguy
11-24-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by James

haha, your WRX would probably be a REALLY close Race for my Buddies GTI, seeing as you both pull on preludes by a couple car lenghts:dunno:

I always see your buddy around on the weekend, but I'm driving the stupid Civic when I see him.:guns: :D

Hope he doesn't plan on selling the car anytime soon.;)

buh_buh
11-24-2002, 04:59 PM
I always see your buddy around on the weekend, but I'm driving the stupid Civic when I see him.:guns: :D

Then drop a H22a in there!:D

James
11-24-2002, 05:01 PM

Hope he doesn't plan on selling the car anytime soon.;)

He changes his mind every Day, If he Wins a Race, he loves his car......If he loses, he hates the thing and wants to trade it for a 300zx Twin( his dream car, of which he got RAPED down by a heavily modded one a couple weeks ago):burnout: ...Im sure you'll run into him sooner or later.:thumbsup:

RSeXy
11-24-2002, 07:28 PM
i saw that lude when i was leaving. i thought it was buh_buh's ...but then i noticed that there were holes in the trunk where there should've been a spoiler! so either...it got jacked...or the guy took it off himself...it was an APR wing...only the mounts were left on the trunk. :dunno: :confused:

it has a CF hood too.

Ben
11-24-2002, 07:44 PM
Damn, Why cant I ever find people who want to race me? Come on, its just an unsuspecting little 2dr Jetta:dunno: :devil:

GreenLude
11-24-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Benny
Damn, Why cant I ever find people who want to race me? Come on, its just an unsuspecting little 2dr Jetta:dunno: :devil:
Same here, why don't people want to race the Green Machine. I'm sick of minivans reving at me.

GTS Jeff
11-24-2002, 09:04 PM
i CANT race the ae86 now cuz my clutch slips if i launch it

buh_buh
11-24-2002, 09:06 PM
Greenlude: do you have a turbo green 5th gen?

CRXguy
11-24-2002, 10:01 PM
This is getting interesting!!!:D

Superesc
11-24-2002, 10:15 PM
This is getting interesting!!!:D

heheh buh buh needs to some help in overtaking you eh

max_boost
11-24-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
i saw that lude when i was leaving. i thought it was buh_buh's ...but then i noticed that there were holes in the trunk where there should've been a spoiler! so either...it got jacked...or the guy took it off himself...it was an APR wing...only the mounts were left on the trunk. :dunno: :confused:

it has a CF hood too.

really?:confused: so you do listen to the crap I had to say hahaha

buh_buh
11-24-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Superesc

heheh buh buh needs to some help in overtaking you eh
I was just curious.
I don't need help!

CRXguy
11-24-2002, 10:43 PM
I never said I was gonna help you. I just want to hunt him down for my own enjoyment.:poosie:

max_boost
11-24-2002, 10:49 PM
I need a faster car, I want to join in on the fun too:(

CRXguy
11-24-2002, 10:49 PM
Get the 330ci already!!!:thumbsup:

Superesc
11-24-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

that's ok Max, I am in the same boat as you. :rofl: :rofl:

max_boost
11-24-2002, 10:51 PM

At least I proved to you guys that night by driving the speed limit, I still get to the destination the sametime as you fools:rofl:

CRXguy
11-24-2002, 10:52 PM

You should upgrade too! Start hibernating and save them coins.:thumbsup: :rofl:

max_boost
11-24-2002, 10:53 PM
The Track Pack 350Z is calling my name......then MB will be back as my first mod will be a supercharger!:love: :rofl:and I will lay to rest all the min boost jokes and the no skillz bullshit hahahhahaha:guns:

Superesc
11-24-2002, 10:54 PM
hmmm new plans.. sounds interesting..... :D

Ben
11-24-2002, 10:56 PM
So is the Bimmer you have now just another Money Pit like the lude, I vote stop all modding till you figure out what it is you truly want, and then DO IT ALL!:thumbsup: :bigpimp:

Indecisiveness is costing ya big bucks man;)

max_boost
11-24-2002, 10:56 PM
hmmm new plans.. sounds interesting..... :D I'll change my mind tomorrow:confused:

max_boost
11-24-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Benny
So is the Bimmer you have now just another Money Pit like the lude, I vote stop all modding till you figure out what it is you truly want, and then DO IT ALL!:thumbsup: :bigpimp:

Indecisiveness is costing ya big bucks man;)

Its all good, you have to pay to play.....hahaha:tongue:

Superesc
11-24-2002, 10:59 PM

You should upgrade too! Start hibernating and save them coins.:thumbsup: :rofl:

hehe I will make up my mind (if ever) late Dec. but I am leaning toward keeping the teg hehe

RSeXy
11-25-2002, 12:14 AM

really?:confused: so you do listen to the crap I had to say hahaha

yeah..incessant car talk is sometimes too hard to drone out especially when its all you ever talk about. :rolleyes:

of course i listen to what ppl say. if they take the effort to say it to me...i owe them the effort to listen. :)

calarina
11-25-2002, 12:22 AM
All you guys got lead on me. But tonight I had some fun :D I was with my friend Aaron, and I put down my seat back, and layed down at the stop light. Then Aaron does too. We were shaking the car before to show him how bad my shocks were. Apparantly, there was this car coming up behind us...they saw the car shaking, and saw us dissapear and then come back...they laughed their asses off and gave us a thumbs up :D It was funny as hell. Then they offered us some timbits :confused: Uh...yeah, funny stuff. Then when they caught up to us, he was holdin' a timbit out the window and screamin' 'n' crap. Then my friend decided, hey, wouldn't it be funny to drive a car like an old lady? So I put my seat as FAR forward as I could, put my seat back as far forward as I could, and grabbed the top of the steering wheel, and got REAL close. I borrowed my friends "old man" hat (you know the ones that look like driver hats?). So I start drivin' around like this, ppl just kept lookin', and when I was passin' people, I started lookin' at them, lookin' ahead, lookin' at them, lookin' ahead...MAN, I had so much fun tonight, it was hilarious! But whenever I raced people, I lost :( I was at a stop light, and I launched myself forward, and back (cuz there was a little divot at the stop line). I originally wanted to race this "speedville" civic beside me, but then the cavalier beside me starts rollin' back and forth! :D I was like "oh crap"...I coulda beat the civic, but not the cavalier. Light turns green :burnout: , Civic just casually accelerates, not even TRYING, and the Cavalier just KICKS my ass. I'm accelerating, goin' up to 6000RPM every gear, and he still gets 'head of me. I beat the civic, but he wasn't trying at all, just bein' no fun. Damn, but it was so fun at that stop light. Tonight, was one of the most fun nights I've had driving. Maybe one time, some of you ppl can come cruisin' in my little car :thumbsup: Who knows, it might be fun...maybe more fun than I had tonight :D :thumbsup: I'm comin' out to the next meet, now that I know where you guys are this time :rolleyes:

James
11-25-2002, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by calarina
Then my friend decided, hey, wouldn't it be funny to drive a car like an old lady? So I put my seat as FAR forward as I could, put my seat back as far forward as I could, and grabbed the top of the steering wheel, and got REAL close

My Friend does this all the Time, but makes it look "hardcore" at the same time, I can barely concentrate on the Road if i look over at him driving, just looks so stupid:rofl:

James
11-25-2002, 04:21 AM

Exactly my thoughts:( ...hopefully, if all goes as planned, by March/April I should be able to keep up;)

GTS Jeff
11-25-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by calarina
All you guys got lead on me. But tonight I had some fun :D I was with my friend Aaron, and I put down my seat back, and layed down at the stop light. Then Aaron does too. We were shaking the car before to show him how bad my shocks were. Apparantly, there was this car coming up behind us...they saw the car shaking, and saw us dissapear and then come back...they laughed their asses off and gave us a thumbs up :D It was funny as hell. Then they offered us some timbits :confused: Uh...yeah, funny stuff. Then when they caught up to us, he was holdin' a timbit out the window and screamin' 'n' crap. Then my friend decided, hey, wouldn't it be funny to drive a car like an old lady? So I put my seat as FAR forward as I could, put my seat back as far forward as I could, and grabbed the top of the steering wheel, and got REAL close. I borrowed my friends "old man" hat (you know the ones that look like driver hats?). So I start drivin' around like this, ppl just kept lookin', and when I was passin' people, I started lookin' at them, lookin' ahead, lookin' at them, lookin' ahead...MAN, I had so much fun tonight, it was hilarious! But whenever I raced people, I lost :( I was at a stop light, and I launched myself forward, and back (cuz there was a little divot at the stop line). I originally wanted to race this "speedville" civic beside me, but then the cavalier beside me starts rollin' back and forth! :D I was like "oh crap"...I coulda beat the civic, but not the cavalier. Light turns green :burnout: , Civic just casually accelerates, not even TRYING, and the Cavalier just KICKS my ass. I'm accelerating, goin' up to 6000RPM every gear, and he still gets 'head of me. I beat the civic, but he wasn't trying at all, just bein' no fun. Damn, but it was so fun at that stop light. Tonight, was one of the most fun nights I've had driving. Maybe one time, some of you ppl can come cruisin' in my little car :thumbsup: Who knows, it might be fun...maybe more fun than I had tonight :D :thumbsup: I'm comin' out to the next meet, now that I know where you guys are this time :rolleyes: just out of curiousity, how old are you?

infamous
11-25-2002, 12:27 PM
she's 17, she'll be 18 on december 19th. look at her profile dumbass :nut: :rolleyes: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
11-25-2002, 12:41 PM
shit the BS corner kids have found us:thumbsdow

GreenLude
11-25-2002, 12:46 PM
Greenlude: do you have a turbo green 5th gen?
that would be correct

GTS Jeff
11-25-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by infamous
she's 17, she'll be 18 on december 19th. look at her profile dumbass :nut: :rolleyes: :rofl: i thought "she" was a 15 year old guy....

was i ever off..

infamous
11-25-2002, 01:06 PM
just one thing to consider jeff, you have to be 16 to get your liscence!!!

Redlyne_mr2
11-25-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by infamous
just one thing to consider jeff, you have to be 16 to get your liscence!!!
Mike just because shes your girlfriend you dont have to get so defensive:rofl:

infamous
11-25-2002, 01:14 PM
funny. at least i can get with chicks! me = :bigpimp:

your = :barf:

:dunno: where the hell is that gay smilie when you need it???

:rofl:

calarina
11-25-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
shit the BS corner kids have found us:thumbsdow

WTF is that supposed to mean?

And, people calling me a guy online...common mistake. I seem to like things that are male-dominated. :nut: But why did you think I was 15? Do I sound that immature? :dunno: