PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: 1990 Mazda RX-7 2+2

SAiamNE
10-18-2004, 06:59 PM
With the high cost of insurance and me now attending SAIT i do not have enough funds to keep this car. I would like to sell my car to pay off my student loan and some other misc depts.

I bought this car about a year and a half ago. It slept in my garage over the winter and was fixing up small misc things on it. Came spring i rebuilt the whole brakes front and rear. This consisted of new rear calipers, new Hawk HPS pads, machined rotors, bearings in the front and rear along with new seals.

The car is in excellent condition inside and out other than the HOOD may need a paint job. It has a spider crack on one part of it where it looks like someone dropped a rock or something. The front window also has a small crack in it.
The interior is flawless and looks like new. No rips or stains or anything like that. It is however missing the drivers side floor mat. It does have the rear bucket seats which are pretty rare for the 89-91 models.
All interior and exterior is black.
Car has 205k on the OD, with a rebuilt engine from RX-7 Specs that only has about 35K (have receipt). Transmission feels strong along with the susp. Also did a transmission flush this spring.
This car is also equipped with the AAS (Auto Adjusting Susp), although i've never really driven it hard enough to know if it still works after 14+ years.
The previous owner from me also took excellent care of it. He had all kept all receipts for oil changes and stuff like that.

It has a ~$2500 stereo in it consisting of..

2 8" Punch Stage 2 Subs running off a 500watt amp. I picked 2 8" subs as they sound very nice, give all the bass i need, still saving lot's of room for the hatch and not to heavy.
2 6.5" JBL rear speakers
2 4" pionner tweeters
2 5 1/4" JBL's mounted in the doors running off a 100 watt amp.
The deck is a Clarion ProAudio DX645MP CD/MP3/WMA player, which still has 2 years warrenty left at A&B Sound.

The car got new Yokohama AVS ES100 tires a little over 3000KM's and still have tons of tread left on them.
http://www.1010tires.com/tire.asp?t...model=AVS+ES100

The car also got a complete tune up as of spring 04 and gets a nice oil change every ~3000km's.
As of spring 04, compression test from the Mazda dealership it got 6.9 Front and 6.8 Rear. Note that the Mazda tester is a different scale so this roughly turns out to about ~90PSI on all 6 faces. It has a RB exhaust from the cat back and sounds very nice.
Not to ricy or loud but just right..

This is the GXL edition NON-turbo (8000RPM Redline). So it has Power windows, doors, alarm, sunroof, power steering, fog lights etc...And yes everything works on it, even the rear whiper which is known to crap out.
It has the Aero kit.. So the stock S5 wing on the back along with the areo mirrors and front lip. It even has these neat spray things to clean the front pop up head lights which i believe only came on the Unitied States 10th AE cars..
It does however NOT have AC as the previous owner decided to take it out.
It also has the Turbo II Brakes which came from the factory on the 98-91 GXL models with the 4 piston calipers upfront and the single piston calipers in the rear with both front and rear vented discs.

This is a very fun car to drive and am actually sad to see her go, but school comes first.
I am free anytime after 4:00PM this week and most of the weekend if anyone would like to drop by and take a look at her, possably even test drive if i believe he/she is serious enough.
I am asking $5000... This is a very resonable price considering just the cost of the stereo and the money i have put into it this last year.
Please E-MAIL ME for any questions or if you would like my phone # to talk a little more about the car. For some reason I cannot seem to access Beyond.ca ever since i installed this new Windows XP at home. So if i don't resond to PM's thats probably why..

My E-mail is [email protected]

As of right now i do not have any pictures so please do not bother asking me.
I am very serious about selling this car so please only SERIOUS buyers and no low ballers.

Oh yes i should also mention i MIGHT consider trades for any SUV such as pathfinder, jimmy, blazer, Jeep Grand Cherokee etc.. in the same price range/condition, depending on my funds. So give me an E-mail if you are interested.
Please do not bother E-mailing me with offers to trade with anything such as Honda civics, motor bikes etc.. Only interested in smaller SUV's or Turbo RX-7 86-91.

Thank-you

Chad

SAiamNE
10-19-2004, 04:33 PM
TTT

SAiamNE
10-28-2004, 07:50 PM
TTT I now have pics i took this afternoon..
Please E-mail me..

Thanks!

chris
10-28-2004, 07:55 PM
willing to sell without the stereo??

SAiamNE
10-28-2004, 08:32 PM
I gave you a PM...
LMK what you think...

Thanks.. :)

SAiamNE
10-29-2004, 09:54 PM
TTT...

SuggarDaddy
10-30-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by SAiamNE
I gave you a PM...
LMK what you think...

Thanks.. :)

Please E-MAIL ME for any questions or if you would like my phone # to talk a little more about the car. For some reason I cannot seem to access Beyond.ca ever since i installed this new Windows XP at home. So if i don't resond to PM's thats probably why..

you should probably send an e-mail.

chris
10-30-2004, 04:55 PM
^^^ Wow that makes no sense, being that he was telling me that, notice how Saiamne is selling the car??

SuggarDaddy
10-30-2004, 05:03 PM
lol:confused: i think i'll pay closer attention next time:banghead: