SuggarDaddy
10-18-2004, 08:28 PM
Like it says, i have a 1986 toyota mr2 for sale

it's in prety good condition for the age outside and inside
222xxx kms
new windshield
7 Mr2 alloy wheels all with lots of rubber

Clairion CD player.

I have pictures but they're to big for here and i don't know how to resize.
so i can e-mail them or maby someone can help me out with that?

thank you

SuggarDaddy
10-18-2004, 09:02 PM
Actually i'll let my MR2 AND!, yes AND! my crashed corolla go together for $3000
:eek:
2 amazing toyotas!
2 4age's to do whatever you wish with
that sounds good to me:D
haha
anyways let me know
Steve

P.S.
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57285
Link to my corolla.

little_d_mr2
10-18-2004, 09:30 PM
hm, i do want your mr2.
what color?

SuggarDaddy
10-18-2004, 09:41 PM
Black, (unfortunatley not supercharged, i know you like those)

little_d_mr2
10-19-2004, 12:25 PM
oh, i know, but i want an 86' real bad for my freind, she wants one coz she loves mine and we're lookin to get her one. she luved drivin mine so me and her dad might go halfers on gettin her one as her first car.
is it the sunroof or t-tops model?? (coz she luved drivin mine with the t-tops off and she luvs black so i am seriously interested)
how much rust and where is it located??
thanx.

Gspotracer
10-19-2004, 12:28 PM
Can you Email me pics? [email protected]
T-roofs? 5spd?

SuggarDaddy
10-19-2004, 05:29 PM
little_d_mr2: it's the sunroof one (removeable sunroof tho:eek: lol watta shock)
the rust is on the rear fenders like any but it's not bad i had body guys come to look to give me quotes and they're like it's not going through or anything, i dunno you wanna come see it? i'm home all weekend and after work let me know and we can arrange something.

G-spot: they're on the way
and yes it's 5 speed.

http://dorikaze.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1159

http://dorikaze.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1157

http://dorikaze.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1158

http://dorikaze.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1156

http://dorikaze.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1160

http://dorikaze.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1161&stc=1

There's some pictures i don't thikn they'll work unless you'r a member but if there's anyone on here who can post them on beyond for me i'd really appreciate it!

little_d_mr2
10-19-2004, 07:32 PM
how much would it cost to pass a manitoba safety?? or an out of province inspection?? thanx.

little_d_mr2
10-19-2004, 07:35 PM
very shaweet mister two for such a shaweet price. very very interested. i can possibly come see it in 2 weeks:D

SuggarDaddy
10-19-2004, 07:35 PM
well there is an out of province safety (passed) sitting in the glove box, i'm not sure if it'd still work or not tho? i knwo nothing about how much it would cost other wise?:dunno:

little_d_mr2
10-19-2004, 07:37 PM
hm, o.k. how is the suspension?? will anything be needed to be replaced soon or needing to be replaced to pass the manitoba safety?? has it been in any accidents??

Gspotracer
10-20-2004, 01:41 AM
Thanks, my last one had the T-roofs, & I don't think I could go without

Bump for a good deal on a fun car:thumbsup:

little_d_mr2
10-20-2004, 12:21 PM
i am for sure interested in it and just the mr2 and not the corolla.

SuggarDaddy
10-20-2004, 08:08 PM
that's cool man if it's still here when you get a chance to check it out than maby you'll take it home to!:D

little_d_mr2
10-20-2004, 10:59 PM
yes, that would be amazing! the girl that i know that wants it and i'm gonna get it for her saw the pics tonite and luvs it so it looks like a good possibility:D

HellfireR6
10-21-2004, 12:11 PM
bump for a good deal on the 2!! whats up wit the guy in the first pic??lol

little_d_mr2
10-21-2004, 12:11 PM
how is the suspension, will it be needing to be replaced soon or be replaced to pass safety?? has it been in any accidents at all? is that the original paint?? will anything need to be replaced/fixed soon? when were the breaks done last?? will anything need to be fixed/replaced to pass manitoba safety??
thanx. i will possibly come see it in 1 and a half weeks or so:)

SuggarDaddy
10-21-2004, 05:30 PM
HellfireR6: That's me holding up the car on my back while my dad took the pic. lol naw i just decided to look at the exhaust and my dad took the pic at the same time.

Little_d_mr2: suspension; is good, accidents; i know nothing about the history of the car except the previous owner and he said he did the breaks in febuary or march but i have no reciept, except for the windshield is new and the out of province safety inspection,
so accidents wise i belive there is none but i think a little bumper rash as you can see in the pics how on the bottom it's not completley straight, it's not original paint there's red paint underneath i'm not sure if you cna see in the pic but right in like the corner of the side skirts there's a tiny bit of red. the only thing that i can think of that would stop you from passing a safety would be the exhaust he took out the windy one and put one straight back and there's almost nothing on it except a tiny tiny tiny muffler (very loud car, not bad loud but loud). we should talk on msn soon so it might be easier lol!
anyways thanks
steve

little_d_mr2
10-21-2004, 10:48 PM
yup, i did add ya to msn.:thumbsup:
still very interested:D

SuggarDaddy
10-23-2004, 07:26 PM
bump both are still currently up for sale!

HellfireR6
10-24-2004, 12:02 AM
oh ok lol thought u were run over! or maybe sniffin 2 much exhaust fumes!jk lol nice car and free bump

little_d_mr2
10-24-2004, 11:48 PM
i may possibly have a deposit for u in about 2 weeks and then i can come look at the car then as well if it is still for sale. thanx.

little_d_mr2
10-25-2004, 12:10 AM
when were the breaks last changed on it?? thanx.

SuggarDaddy
11-06-2004, 04:10 PM
BUMP!!! Anyone interested! i AM completley open to any offers.
i'm not in a huge hurry but i would like to see this thing go
my number's 293-1478 and my name's steve give me a call or pm me or e- mail me at [email protected]
thank you
Steve

SuggarDaddy
11-07-2004, 04:51 PM
New Price!
$2200 OBO - MR2

$500 OBO - Corolla

$2200 - Both:D just because you'd be doing me such a big favour by taking both vehicles i'll let you have them both for the price of the mr2.

please someone take these!

SuggarDaddy
11-09-2004, 06:26 PM
BUMPO!

little_d_mr2
11-10-2004, 02:56 PM
wow Steve:eek:
that is such a good deal!
now, i want em both, i will talk to Gems and see how the money situation is lookin for her coz her dad really doesn't want her to get the car, so her and i are just gonna have to pay for it now.
she got another job so she is makin sum good coin now so i am tinkin that we would be interested in both of the cars.
lata dude, come on msn more often.

SuggarDaddy
11-10-2004, 06:32 PM
hey man it's all good this guy it thinking about trading a 96 mustang GT right now plus cash and i'm prety interested in that so i'm gunna check into it but nothing's forsure.
that corolla that i was telling you about (the one you really wanted) happens to be not for sale he wants to buy my car as a parts car for that one. but the other one is still for sale i'm also considering a trade plus cash on that one to lol. butlike i said nothing's firm.

sorry man i've been spending alot of time at the gym latley so i don't get much computer time unfortunatley!
but anyways BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!

little_d_mr2
11-10-2004, 11:24 PM
thanx for the update dude, and for the good words back on the other thread.
that was very nice of ya:)
but ya now i am interested in the other one with the JDM engine, haha.
lata dude

SuggarDaddy
11-14-2004, 08:46 PM
bump, someone buy my mr2! c'mon i'm open to offers for sure!

Master Yojimbo
11-16-2004, 07:52 PM
bump, interested

SuggarDaddy
11-17-2004, 06:59 PM
update!... corolla is sold, but mr2 is still up for sale so if anyone's interested ^ (hint wink nudge!) please send me a pm or e-mail or phone me or whatever but i'm open to offers!

Master Yojimbo
11-17-2004, 07:17 PM
For a frien of mine, but he needed the rolla too...
i'll ask him again

little_d_mr2
11-17-2004, 08:16 PM
great guy and a great car:thumbsup:

SuggarDaddy
11-20-2004, 02:09 PM
bump, if you make a REASONABLE offer it will not be declined, please feel free to shout some numbers my direction in a PM

2rx
11-21-2004, 05:50 PM
hey you sold the corolla?
i was gunna giv u my 92 for iy and the mr2
i still have them i can tow it down as soon as i get a hold of the driver by mid next week is the latest i can hav it there

shakil
11-21-2004, 09:00 PM
hey just a question, i dont really know much about Mr2's, but are they reliable? I am considering ure car, maybe if i can take it for a test drive i'll know more if i'm interested. Please get back to me Thanks

SuggarDaddy
11-21-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by shakil
hey just a question, i dont really know much about Mr2's, but are they reliable? I am considering ure car, maybe if i can take it for a test drive i'll know more if i'm interested. Please get back to me Thanks

:rofl: !TOYOTA!, that's all you need to know these baby's go for ever and ever and ever, the car will rust into peices before the engine breaks...(in most cases) but they're aswome cars aslong as you treat them good and regularily maintain them man. buut i would like you to be prety interested before anyone takes a test drive, the car is not insurred or registered which is y i'm so uptite about it, but if someone is showing considerable interest i can arrange something.
but unfortunatley there's a sale pending on it right now, i will notify you if it falls through...i really hope not!

go read up do a little research ask mechanics whatever, but form you'r own opinion on the vehicle
thanx
STeve

shakil
11-23-2004, 07:55 PM
any rust, body damage? oil leaks/burning? anythin needs replacing/fixing? inspecatable? could you also get pics of the interior and engine shots possibly

SuggarDaddy
11-23-2004, 08:35 PM
any rust, body damage? oil leaks/burning? anythin needs replacing/fixing? inspecatable? could you also get pics of the interior and engine shots possibly

There is minor rust (bubbles) on the rear fenders, body damage, just the front bumper like it shows in the pic.
no leaks, and if the car does not warm up and you reve the shit outta it it will burn (like any car) but after it warms up it's great.
as for pics i'm going to wait and if this deal falls through i will take pics.
there is a passed out of province inspection in the glove box from january or febuary of 04...i'm not sure if it still is valid though.

k_d_2004
11-23-2004, 08:41 PM
email me the pics:

[email protected]

SuggarDaddy
11-23-2004, 10:15 PM
^^^ Sent.

shakil
11-24-2004, 05:48 PM
email pics heree!! [email protected]

SuggarDaddy
11-24-2004, 08:08 PM