PDA

View Full Version : The Streets Are No Longer Safe?

crazy
10-18-2004, 11:52 PM
Hello fellows,

Yesterday i was taking a walk through the forest's lawn area at an estimated time of 10:47pm when this horrendous creature emerged from the bushes and bit me apon my forehead...after this it galloped/pranced away. When i got home i turned on the t.v. only to hear Man-Child had escaped from the travelling circus (maybe it was that famous de-la-soul circus) that passed through Calgary a couple of days ago. I'm not 100% sure for i've been getting sudden/sharp pains in my head, but i think it may have been this "Man-Child" whom has layed his fowl teeth apon my forehead....If anyone has had a similar encounter please let me know, and also if anyone knows how to stop the swelling...Thank You

Gspotracer
10-18-2004, 11:54 PM
WTF? what are u talking about, what bit you?
Sounds like it was a warewolf:dunno:

1-Bar
10-19-2004, 12:00 AM
uh-:whocares:

crazy
10-19-2004, 12:04 AM
Please keep your filthy comments to yourself if you have no intention to help me... if you were paining both mentally and physically as much as i am right now i would most certainly try to avenge you...Thank You

civicrider
10-19-2004, 12:07 AM
umm im pretty sure "crazy" isnt being serious, he thinks hes funny posting dumb shit all over the forums, this guy needs to get banned

1-Bar
10-19-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by crazy
Please keep your filthy comments to yourself if you have no intention to help me... if you were paining both mentally and physically as much as i am right now i would most certainly try to avenge you...Thank You

perhaps you should check yourself into a hospital and get the proper attention you need instead of posting about what happend on the internet.

I hear Panoka has some availability

Moonracer
10-19-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

perhaps you should check yourself into a hospital and get the proper attention you need instead of posting about what happend on the internet.

I hear Panoka has some availability

:werd: The user name says it all!

crazy
10-19-2004, 12:18 AM
thank you...finally someone willing to help...i'll do that first thing in the morning...is Panoka close to Forest's Lawn? (dont feel comfortable close to that area now)...thank you