PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN: Black 2001 Grand Am GT

Strung Out
10-19-2004, 06:32 PM
Hey people,
I'm new to the Beyond family but I need your assistance in helping me. My car was stolen this morning from the 7/11 on the corner of 14th St Sw and 26 Ave SW. Dumb fuckin me I left the thing running when I ran inside. Its a black 2001 Grand Am GT. There's no real decernable traits to it. Its all stock with no window tint. The license plate is DEF 146. Please contact me at 403-295-9101 or 403-617-1322 if you have any information. Let's put it this way, my X-Box plus 9 games and a DVD kit will be up for grabs if anyone finds it (it ain't much but that's about $500). I'll see if I have a pic kickin around to put up too.

You help in this matter would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Will

7thgenvic
10-19-2004, 06:34 PM
sorry to hear that dude, fucking theives! pretty shitty world, i hope you find it soon! thats by mount royal right?

i work by there, so i'll keep my eyes peeled!

-JONNY

marq-jt
10-19-2004, 06:36 PM
Sorry to hear abot your car but plz stop re posting it over and over u have atleast 3 threads going on now....

but i'll keep my eyes open i live in the SW so i see if i can find nething or see nething...

kevie88
10-19-2004, 06:36 PM
Sorry to hear about this. I'll sticky this thread but I gotta delete the rest of your threads posted in the other sections.

I hope you find your car!

Strung Out
10-19-2004, 07:44 PM
Thank you.

GQBalla
10-19-2004, 09:13 PM
shiet fucken thieves dont worry ill keep my eyes peeled is the car 2 door or 4 door?

Xtrema
10-19-2004, 10:28 PM
If your car is already warm, don't keep it running. I'll watch out for a black Grand Am.

BigShow
10-20-2004, 12:28 AM
I hope you get it back asap!! Keep us updated.

Jynx
10-20-2004, 01:22 PM
2dr 4 dr?

Strung Out
10-20-2004, 03:36 PM
The car is a four door.:banghead: << ME....heheh.

PakAttack
10-20-2004, 05:56 PM
SUcks to be me man, sucks to be me.

Proyecto2000
10-20-2004, 08:39 PM
^^^ Cuz u got banned?

any how I wrote down ur plate so ill I keep my eyes peeled

froggy
10-21-2004, 10:05 AM
Sorry to hear that :( Hope you get him back soon. Good luck!

Carfanman
10-21-2004, 08:58 PM
Just BTW I really don't recommend posting all that personal info on the web. If I wanted to I could easily find out where you live as well as some other info and then do who-knows-what to you. The fact that you posted what you did even though it's common sence not to, makes be think that maybe you're bsing us. Not saying you are for sure though.

Plus, If a guy steals you'r car, he's not going to drive it in the area if he drives it at all. Chances are he'll sell it to a chop shop for the money or maybe just use it as a getaway car and then dump it somewhere hidden.

Ryan@DerdallDesigns
10-22-2004, 08:46 AM
Hey maybe your just on overhaulin'

Sorry to hear about your car, gettting it back all ratbagged may not be such a great thing anyway?>?

Gspotracer
10-22-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by instal22
Hey maybe your just on overhaulin'

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sebringLxi_girl
10-22-2004, 05:51 PM
hey dude sorry to hear about your situation, I prolly cant do much, but i was wondering where is calgary???? hope you get your ride back.
peace out

Barking_Spidre
10-22-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by sebringLxi_girl
hey dude sorry to hear about your situation, I prolly cant do much, but i was wondering where is calgary???? hope you get your ride back.
peace out

Alberta, Canada.

403Gemini
10-25-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Carfanman
Just BTW I really don't recommend posting all that personal info on the web. If I wanted to I could easily find out where you live as well as some other info and then do who-knows-what to you. The fact that you posted what you did even though it's common sence not to, makes be think that maybe you're bsing us. Not saying you are for sure though.

Plus, If a guy steals you'r car, he's not going to drive it in the area if he drives it at all. Chances are he'll sell it to a chop shop for the money or maybe just use it as a getaway car and then dump it somewhere hidden.

..........:confused:

cause he posted his contact number and liscnece plate number? okay, what good is this

"if you see a black grand am gt, pm me on beyond"

seriously, think about it. how many black grand ams are there.

what he posted is what everybody posts when they loose a car.

Strung Out
10-25-2004, 09:50 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I understand it was probably not a good idea to post my info. The good news: my car has been found! The licence plate is gone. The registration is changed. As for the phone numbers and the personal info that comes with them...well...I guess I took a risk to get my car back. Just like being dumb when I lost it...I did something dumb to get it back. Again, thanks for the support and the words of warning. Please don't stalk me....:dunno:

Carfanman
10-25-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

..........:confused:

cause he posted his contact number and liscnece plate number? okay, what good is this

&quot;if you see a black grand am gt, pm me on beyond&quot;

seriously, think about it. how many black grand ams are there.

what he posted is what everybody posts when they loose a car.

He also posted his phone#.
Using his number I PMed him his address and name. Ask him if you don't believe me. And if I really wanted to do some searching it wouldn't have been too hard to find out even more info than that using just his plates. That would just involve a simple call to the PD.

Strung Out
10-25-2004, 10:35 PM
No offence "Carfanman" but since you are the only one that brought that up...that makes you suspect. I know you are only tryin to warn me about stuff...but come on man...even if they didn't think about it before...they will now. Thanks.

Zero102
10-27-2004, 09:46 AM
Ooh wow, you used the reverse directory, good job :thumbsup:

He was just trying to give people a way to get a hold of him. If anybody really wanted to fuck with him, there's a thousand other ways to do it.

If you can call the PD, and get more info from his plates, I really worry about how corrupt the police in our city are!!

Perhaps if you worked at a registry, then I could see you just searching for his plates.

403Gemini
10-27-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman

He also posted his phone#.
Using his number I PMed him his address and name. Ask him if you don't believe me. And if I really wanted to do some searching it wouldn't have been too hard to find out even more info than that using just his plates. That would just involve a simple call to the PD.

NOT HIS NAME AND HIS ADDRESS?!?!

most of the peeps on this forum know my name .... does that mean if they have access to a phone book they can get my phone number and address.... oh shit... they can :rolleyes:

who cares if you can get a persons name and address :dunno:

I could drive 10 blocks in any direction, write down any bodies address and find out the exact same info you did. god bless the internet :rolleyes:

haha

edit: anyways strung out, car damaged at all? hope everythings good man

Strung Out
10-27-2004, 04:02 PM
Everthing so far is cool with the car. They have to replace all the locks, the ignition, the code for the keyless entry...fix some scratches...that's about it. Bastards left a nice little mess though. Oh well, I'm just glad its back. I was gonna sell it once I got it back but I'm gonna keep it. Do some minor mods to it. Its pretty basic now. I want tint, sound system, alarm/starter, 17" wheels (chrome preferably), maybe some ground effects. Its nice inside already so that won't change much. Plus my buddy is a mechanic so we're gonna see what we can do with the engine. Maybe add a performance chip and a supercharger. Plus just upgrade filters and plugs and shit. Its only a Grand Am GT but I like it. It'll look pretty pimp when I'm done.
Again, thanks for all the replies and support. Beyond definitely rocks.
Later.

Zero102
10-27-2004, 07:36 PM
Good to hear you got it back. Too bad those bastards left a mess in it, but at least they didn't totally trash it!

CryoCarnage
11-01-2004, 08:53 PM
I swear if any punk tried stealing my ride, id dick whip him back to wherever shit hole he came from. But forget that, hope you find your ride. I'd try to help but i live in Ontario :(

kevie88
11-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Good to see the car came home.

*unstick*