PDA

View Full Version : Snowboarding

Kobe
10-19-2004, 10:01 PM
Umm, well we went snowboarding today, down at chinook college, and we got kicked out, but we didn't really even get a chance to hit the rail, becuase the security came, we kind of gave him a little lip, becuase he wasted an hour of our time. Not lots i swear :) Anywho, so we took our sweet time to take our boots and stuff of, Then he took down our licence plate, can he really do anything with it?

JordanLotoski
10-19-2004, 10:06 PM
NO.....

autoBITCH
10-19-2004, 10:12 PM
haha...sweet..... is there a hill by chinook college or were you guys just planning to grind the rails??!?!

dont think you can get in too much trouble ... as long as you guys left right?!?! no worries!

Kobe
10-19-2004, 10:13 PM
No hill, just a little 9 set rail, we were just gunna push each other, yah umm we left after about 10-15 minutes of getting the guy mad..

Gunna have to go back there in a different car, when it snows again

autoBITCH
10-19-2004, 10:26 PM
bahahahaha.... REBEL... j/j
it's cool...... just hope you guys dont get into any serious shiet with the rent-a-cop was it??? or a real cop......
have fun!!!

Kobe
10-19-2004, 10:32 PM
I dunno, i think it was a security guard for chinook college, dont think it was a real cop, becuase he was like "if you dont leave NOW the cops will come" but it was worth it, to bad we never got to do it :(

civicrider
10-19-2004, 10:37 PM
yah no worries, ive had lots of those dorky security guys take down my plate, i dunno why they do it cuz i never hear from them or get any tickets, they dont have the authority.

zboost
10-20-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Kobe
No hill, just a little 9 set rail, we were just gunna push each other, yah umm we left after about 10-15 minutes of getting the guy mad..

Gunna have to go back there in a different car, when it snows again
push eachother? that could get dangerous.. maybe if oyu had a snowmobile with a towrope thats a little better.. not enough speed will DESTROY you on a rail.. i wanted to go jibbing today too:cry:

zboost
10-20-2004, 12:28 AM
that rail you can see from crowchild does look butter sexy though:eek:

Kobe
10-20-2004, 12:37 AM
Yah thats the rail from crowchild, its soo nice, some guy came and checked it out, was like we bringing in a ramp and what not, but we got kicked out before, but its not as bad as it seems, a snowmobile would be pretty sweet, but its not that bad, that you could eat shit, if u feel on the stairs hehe, Were gunna do it again in the winter, need to use another car just incase hehe