PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha, just saw the funniest thing.

T5_X
06-15-2002, 10:31 PM
The most unfair race I've ever seen!
I was just getting out of my truck at my appartment, and I hear some revving coming from the intersection at the street corner. I look over and it's some crotch rocket (couldn't see what kind, too far away) and an old school rusted out 80s caprice (pretty sure they all had V8s in them) anyway, light turns green, the crotch rocket gets the instant jump and is away like a bat out of hell, caprice slouches along. hahaha, it must've taken the old taxi 4 times as long to reach 60 :rofl:

RiceCake
06-16-2002, 04:14 AM
man u think that's bad.. hahaha last week i saw two bike pull beside a hummer and wanna race it...

some ppl :confused: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

4wheeldrift
06-16-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
man u think that's bad.. hahaha last week i saw two bike pull beside a hummer and wanna race it...

some ppl :confused: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Not to worry, people that stupid riding motorcycles aren't long for this world :confused:

gpomp
06-16-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift

Not to worry, people that stupid riding motorcycles aren't long for this world :confused:

Huh?

T5_X
06-16-2002, 11:39 AM
the caprice revved first :rofl:

4wheeldrift
06-16-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by gpomp

Huh?

I'm sure you've seen the gangs of street bikes cruising around weaving in and out of traffic like a bunch of idiots, challenging anything and everything to a race at every light. Those are the type of bike riders that end up in the hospital or the morgue.

gpomp
06-16-2002, 02:21 PM
Oh, ya those people are dumb.

RSeXy
06-16-2002, 07:32 PM
i agree! sometimes when i see them try to pull sh*t like that on me i just wanna swerve over and ram them! :devil:

haha..but i'm not "that" evil. :angel: