PDA

View Full Version : if you had to lose i sense, what would it be?

finboy
11-25-2002, 11:47 AM
which would you choose?

can't smell? see? taste? hear? loose feeling?

EDIT: if you could only keep 1, which would it be ;)

GreenLude
11-25-2002, 11:49 AM
hmm i don't know, too bad you couldn't just pick hearing women :rofl:

bosa
11-25-2002, 11:58 AM
i would pick....smell,not sure why. :dunno:

B17a
11-25-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by civicLVR
i would pick....smell,not sure why. :dunno:

Then you can kiss your sense of taste goodbye, they go hand in hand. I would go for hearing, the least of all evils in my mind.:thumbsdow

infamous
11-25-2002, 12:21 PM
i would go with smell. because it is the least important in my opinion :dunno:

MrX
11-25-2002, 12:22 PM
The only sense I would not miss is the sense of PAIN! Everything else is a keeper.

finboy
11-25-2002, 03:18 PM
i wouldn't be able to go without hearing.

no more music, engine sounds, turbo's, anything.

sight going would suck too.

it would have to be taste or smell.

three.eighteen.
11-25-2002, 03:27 PM
yeah taste or smell is ok...cept your friends can put shit in your mouth when youre passed out drunk...and well...you wouldnt know what it is :rofl: :rofl: not that i know what shit tastes like anyway...

calarina
11-25-2002, 03:36 PM
I would go with taste. I like to see, so I can drive :D. Hearing for my music, feeling for obvious reasons ;) Smell, just cuz I like to smell things...sometimes. LOL So I'd lose my taste if I had the choice. All the others are more important to me. But If I could lose my sense of pain...I'd keep taste :rolleyes:

finboy
11-25-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by calarina
I would go with taste. I like to see, so I can drive :D. Hearing for my music, feeling for obvious reasons ;) Smell, just cuz I like to smell things...sometimes. LOL So I'd lose my taste if I had the choice. All the others are more important to me. But If I could lose my sense of pain...I'd keep taste :rolleyes:

the downside of that is that you couldn't taste any of the good things.

steak, mcdonalds, chocolate cake, etc.

Zephyr
11-25-2002, 05:46 PM
i dunno what to chose.... i need sight to look at my gf when shes naked..... i need smell to smell her cuz she always smells so dam nice.... i need hearing to listen to music...... i need feeling to get feeling during sex and touching her....... i need taste to eat (food that is)

argh u need them all! nooooooo

RiCE-DaDDy
11-25-2002, 05:52 PM
without sense of touch/pain u gonna kill yourself real quick haha

Ben
11-25-2002, 06:56 PM
Smell indefinatly.

van
11-25-2002, 07:03 PM
Smell. I don't need to smell any type of odor when I'm going down south if know what I mean.. it'd be the perfect remedy hahahaha

mwmhong
11-25-2002, 07:14 PM
Most of you are wrong

The correct answer is TASTE.

Most of what you taste is actually smell (80%????), the taste buds only perceive sweet/sour/bitter/salty.
Smell>taste.
So I chose to lose taste. :)

babygrass
11-25-2002, 08:23 PM
I think smell and taste go together, so I would want to keep those two, I would still like to see the beautiful things on earth, and like to feel someone's touch on my skin,

so I would say I would rather lose hearing.

Ekliptix
11-25-2002, 08:31 PM
humor

edit: not humor

Ben
11-25-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by babygrass
I think smell and taste go together, so I would want to keep those two, I would still like to see the beautiful things on earth, and like to feel someone's touch on my skin,

so I would say I would rather lose hearing.

*Gets hit by a Train the next day*
J/K,

Hearing is too important. You would have to live life not being able to hear music, your first bourns first words, your Sig Other tell you they love you. Movies, Conversations, and friendships would suffer, it would put strain on people because they would all have to learn sign language, and listen to you emit odd gorgles out of your mouth because you cant hear your own speech... I have alot of respect for people who are deaf, cause THAT WOULD SUCK!

babygrass
11-25-2002, 08:38 PM
Yeah, but I could also give equally strong arguements about why the other senses are so important. Hearing is just a sense that I would want to lose before the others.

Ben
11-25-2002, 08:44 PM
to each thier own, everyone has different priorities

[GaGe]
11-25-2002, 10:56 PM
Losing taste - you can't enjoy food. :thumbsdow
Losing sight - can't check out hot girls :thumbsdow
Losing hearing - can't dirtytalk :thumbsdow
Losing feeling - no orgasms :thumbsdow

so if i had to lose one, it'd be smell.

[GaGe]
11-25-2002, 10:57 PM
and if i could only have one, it'd be feeling.. ORGASM!! :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

mwmhong
11-26-2002, 09:33 AM
Smell=smell+80% of perceived taste.
Taste=taste buds=20% of perceived taste

Lose Taste. :)