PDA

View Full Version : Decision Time, 93 Stealth RT TT

npham
10-21-2004, 04:49 PM
Alright guys, I need some help. I have my 93 Stealth RR Twin Turbo but I need to get rid of this car. The insurance is just too much for me, aka, I'm a student. I am paying like 500 bucks a month for insurance and it is burning a hole in my pocket. I love this car, but it needs to go.

I need to either downgrade to a cheaper car(I also have a 90 Accord) and sell the Accord, or just sell the car and drive the Honda. But what about trading the car in for another car and some cash, that would help my money issues.

The car is from the Yukon, so no salt on the roads, and has less that 100K on the engine/body, maybe 97000kms max. It's red with 5 speed tranny, leather, loaded, etc. There a some mods too it too, but nothing too substantial, proabably running 350hp. But I have no idea what I should do with it.

It's winter time and well it might be tough to move this car now, anyone got any ideas how I could unload this burden?

FiveFreshFish
10-21-2004, 05:13 PM
Try advertise it here on beyond and see if it sells. If it doesn't, store it until spring and try then. There are outdoor storage facilities that cost about $40 per month.

Keep the Accord until your money situation improves.

Strider
10-21-2004, 09:32 PM
sell the accord to fund insurance.

Weapon_R
10-21-2004, 09:41 PM
Is it done? Trade me for my integra!

npham
10-22-2004, 07:39 PM
It's not 100 percent done, but it's getting there. When my guy, or your guy weapon, Emil, gets time, it will be done. So close, yet so far. But yea, I have no idea what to do from here on out. It's not like I am out of money or anything, it is just that I could easily get by with a cheaper car to insure. School gets expensive, and by school I mean eating out all the time and getting hammered.

A trading could be an option......I'm open to anything really.

Weapon_R
10-23-2004, 04:55 AM
I saw it a while ago, it's coming along great. I went there to get some very minor work done for a friend, and he gave me a tour.

If you are interested, let me know. I am going to be in the market for a new car asap.

npham
10-23-2004, 01:39 PM
You should pm some info on your car, I know what it looks like, but send me some info and we will talk.