PDA

View Full Version : My Bad Experience with 12v(Jeff) re:install

redevil
10-22-2004, 09:51 AM
A few months back I tried, no, let 12v (Jeff) install a Compustar 2WFM Alarm/Starter on my 2002 Acura RSX Premium. I?m writing this post to express my dissatisfaction with a Beyond Paid Sponsor 12v. I think it is only fair to take on responsibility for a mistake that he made on my car. But since I was not able to resolve the matter face to face I had to express my opinions and let people know how RIPPED OFF I feel.:dunno:

In the end I end up paying $500 out of my pocket without a system because 12v, with his experience and all ended up frying my immobilizer unit on my car. Don?t ask me how it was fried, I asked 12v but he didn?t know what he did. Acura said that it wasn?t covered under warranty.

So I end up loosing my car for about 4 days, without a loaner to drive around. Luckily I had connections still at Northwest Acura from previously working there; I was able to get them to lower the overall cost of the repairs. Acura had to rip out the almost installed Compustar that 12v installed because they were sure that it was due to the installation of the unit. I call 12v up and tell him the total cost of the bill. At this point I?ve only given 12v $350 of the $475 that he charges for the unit/install.

The Acura bill ends up costing me $500 out of pocket all because of the mistake that 12v made. :banghead: I call up 12 to see what he can do for me but at this time, letting him install the unit a second time was not an option because if this mistake happens again I?ll be out another $500. 12v says he can resell the used unit as used and then refund me my $350 that I initially paid him. He ends up giving me $75 more on top of the $350, but that still leaves me out $475 from the repair bill from Acura.

At this point I wish I never went though 12v to install a system. I would have been better off cost wise and repair wise going through Visions, A&B etc. So I ask to see if 12v is going to help me out by covering my cost or at least half.

All in all I get now system because I can?t trust him to put it in correctly a second time. This experience ended up costing me $1,000+ :eek:because I paid a professional shop to install a New Compustar 2WFM Alarm/Starter unit.

This post is just to advise potential 12v customers that BUYER BEWARE! I?m sure that 12v does great work, but as a purchaser buying from a Paid Sponsor, I feel that there should be some accountability for his actions.

Sorry everyone for the long post but feel free to express your opinions as well!

Thanks
Ariane

ramminghard
10-22-2004, 11:36 AM
When i had my alarm/starter done by him my cruise control would not work after. I checked all the fuses and the actaul control unit under the hood. Everything was fine, there was something that went wrong with the wiring when the install was done. I also had a panel crack but he was doing something extra that he didn't have to do to try and get my door sensors working. It was also cold out so its understandable that shit happens.

Even with those things i would still probably get him to do the install again. I saw him install everything and he does take pride in his work and is good. Shit happens. I heard that people with he same car with starters were having problems with their cruise also. I bet that if the install was done at visions that they would have said that the starter had nothing to do with the cruise and not help me. and i would have never found out about the crack in hte panel because most likely they wouldn't have mentioned it to me. 12v did also offer to come back and take a look a everything again.

Overall i would go to him for a starter again.

ScCab
10-22-2004, 12:04 PM
im sure jeff will get in contact with you and try and straighten everything out. I had him do a bunch of shit without any problem and will continue using his service.

hope it works out

jdmsource
10-22-2004, 12:15 PM
i have dealt with Jeff on many occasions and he has always done amazing work. sorry to hear about your experience dude, im sure that Jeff will take care of this situation!

kanjus_paki
10-22-2004, 01:42 PM
Yea, hes always done great work for me also...even though he's awfully hard to get a hold of!

syeve
10-22-2004, 01:59 PM
Jeff intalled my starter in my RSX-S and have had no problems.

redevil
10-22-2004, 02:55 PM
As I wrote above this happened at the end of August 2004, and so far all he has done for me was to sell the old unit and pay back only $75 of the $500 Acura bill. When I talked to him last he wasn't going to pay anymore to help with the mistake he made. So I'm still out $425 and no Compustar. Since then I have decided to go take my business elsewhere to a shop in Edmonton called Transform Spoilers who did a great job on the install! As for 12v if he is reading this it would be great to see you compensate me for my loss.

I have only decided to post this just recently because I thought it would only be fair for 12v to still keep doing business while it was busy.

What I want to get out of this post is to ADVISE people when they do decide so their not out $$$, like I was, and to possibly get back what I loss (it's not likely).:dunno:

12V
10-23-2004, 03:29 PM
Well Aarian when all of this happened, your original charge for the compustar was $475 installed, right off the bat i gave you back the $125. You gave me $350 for the compustar, later after the the dealership diagnosed the problem, and removed the compustar, I asked if you wanted it reinstalled again (no charge obviously) you said no, so i said i could give you back the $350 and you were happy, then later you changed your mind and decided you want more money, so I gave you another $125 to keep you happy. and you were satisfied as we were splitting the bill.($125 and $125 is $250 which is half of a $500 bill) on the phone you were very happy that i was doing this for you and said that everything was cool. this was several months ago, and I haven't heard from you since, I assumed everything was still ok. If there was a problem why don't you just call me, you know my number, if not I'm sure your brother will give to to you. instead of bashing me online. I'm a very reasonable person and it is not uncommon that I will help someone at my own expense.

unfortunatly i do not have your phone number, but I would appreciate if you would call me and explain your sudden change of heart.

Jeff, 990-1764

redevil
10-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Right off the bat you gave me $125 from the original $475, but that was for an unfinished job and messing up my immobilizer. I shouldn?t of given you anything till my immoilizer was fixed. But believing in you experience I thought that the problem was only a quick fix, so I gave you $350 like you asked. I called to let you know what the damage was and you said that you will install it again. How can I take another chance at a second install if it might cost me another $500 if you make the same mistake again?

So I told you that I wanted my money back and asked if you were willing to cover all or half the cost of the repair. What was I going to do, get mad at you when you still have my $350 I gave you, and I have an uninstalled compustar that is useless to me? You only gave me $75 back for selling the used unit for $425. The $125 that you gave back initially wasn?t yours to begin with, because I only paid $350 for an unfinished install (hoping it was only a quick fix by Acura).

If I gave you that night $475 and then I got the $500 repair bill, and you gave back that $475, that still would of left me $500 out of pocket. So your calculations for splitting seems incorrect to me?

$350 originally paid
+ 75 additional money from selling the used unit
= $425 money you gave back to me
So I give the used unit back to you to sell, and you give back $425 total
I still have a Repair bill that I pay out of pocket

$500 Acura Bill
75 extra you gave me from selling the used unit
= $425 still out of my pocket
This still puts me out $425 out of pocket and nothing to show but a new immobilizer that I didn?t need replaced to begin with

I would have been ok somewhat with you covering half of the $500 so
$250 half of the $500
75 the extra money you gave when you sold the used unit
=$175 still owing for half of the $500 repair bill

You can?t count the $125 as part of you giving it back, it wasn?t yours to begin with because the work was not completed.

The point of this post is if I would of taken it to a reputable shop and they made that same mistake you did, they would of covered the entire cost of the repairs.

I will call you regarding this matter.

Ariane

turboMiata
10-24-2004, 10:35 AM
Redevil, 12V has already given his phone number. You should contact him and sort it out direct, then reply back to let us know how it went.

Shit happens all the time as nobody is perfect. However, what separates good service from bad is when it happens, how people deal with it. That's when people's true colors shine through.

Please keep us posted.

:thumbsup:

Fordpower.ca
10-24-2004, 09:12 PM
So i would assume that 12v is not insured to be doing any of this and works out of his garage. 12v, you need to take 100% responsibilty in your actions. It is very unfortunate that the immobilizer unit was ruined and cost him $500, i think you should pick up the cost for that.

in my experince with installing remote starters/alarms, i do not recall any time having to tamper with this unit, i would like to know how you would go about bypassing it, and if i may, perhaps offer some advice.

just trying to help out,

redevil
10-26-2004, 07:08 PM
Jeff check pm

Call Ariane (780)436-5574 when you get a chance.

ScCab
10-26-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by 12V
unfortunatly i do not have your phone number, but I would appreciate if you would call me and explain your sudden change of heart.

Jeff, 990-1764

Originally posted by redevil
Jeff check pm

Call Ariane (780)436-5574 when you get a chance.
he left you his number first...why not give him a call?:dunno:

redevil
10-27-2004, 09:36 AM
ScCab

I have left him a message on his cell, you know how hard it is to get a hold of him. So I did call already.

CRX crazy
10-27-2004, 12:01 PM
Jeff uninstalled the compustar out of my del sol and put it in my boyfriends car and did a great job, he also put a compustar in his sisters car and did a great job!!!

Just because of one bad incodent doesn't mean you should try and hurt his business, because thats what it sounds like your trying to do.

Weapon_R
10-27-2004, 12:19 PM
Mistakes happen all the time. It's how a business handles these mistakes that makes it truly shine.

Ben
10-27-2004, 12:39 PM
ScCab

I have left him a message on his cell, you know how hard it is to get a hold of him. So I did call already.
Chances are he's gonna check his Phone VM before a forum.
Even then, PM works wonders.

szw
10-27-2004, 12:57 PM
Did acura really prove that the install fried your immobilizer, or is that what they just said? that's seems to be the standard line from dealers. Not covered under warranty.

I'm curious if in the same situation, how would A&B sound or futureshop respond? I would think you would be finding resistance from those shops as well, but not sure.

redevil
10-29-2004, 09:49 AM
I'm still waiting for Jeff to call me back, I've left messages to let me know what the best time for me to call him:dunno:

CRX crazy
I'm trying to prove a point and make business' be accountable for their actions.

szw
Acura did go throught the install. The immobilizer was not working after Jeff was installing the unit. They had my car for 4 days and went through the wiring, and they only could find that the immobilizer was somehow fried.

If someone closer to Jeff (12v) can get a hold of him, tell him to call me at (780)436-5574. It is hard to get a hold of him.

silvercivicsir
10-29-2004, 08:43 PM
assuming he used a By-pass, there is no power going to anything but the by-pass module, and unless he hooked up the key sense wrong.. I still find it hard to believe it was his fault..

rage2
10-29-2004, 10:44 PM
Just stumbled on this thread...

Acura did go throught the install. The immobilizer was not working after Jeff was installing the unit. They had my car for 4 days and went through the wiring, and they only could find that the immobilizer was somehow fried.
This is coming from my experience with the RSX immobilizer and Hondata K series. The immobilizer is part of the ECU and ECU program. It works by signalling the key's internal chip during startup, and listening for the proper serial # response (kinda like those card systems for getting into buildings). If it matches to any key serial # within it's memory, it'll execute the code to start the car. If no match, it never makes it to the start code in the program and the car doesn't start. This is why it's next to impossible to break in and start RSX's, can't start it unless you replace it with your own ECU with your key info in it's memory, and have your key where the ECU can read it ;).

I've seen cases where the ECU "forgot" the key chip information after disconnecting and reconnecting the battery, and simply needed to be reprogrammed at the dealership. If your ECU has been modified (ie hondata), Honda will charge you to do this and won't cover it under warranty, even though it's a common problem. In this case, they blamed the compustar. It's a common RSX problem when disconnecting and reconnecting the battery. A stereo install or even jump starting a dead RSX can trigger this.

Judging from how much redevil paid, I don't think the immobilizer was "fried". I think it just lost the key information for whatever reason, and the dealership decided to charged him to uninstall compustar and reprogram the key info into the ECU. Either that or he got a smoking deal on the ECU cuz the RSX ECU retails at around $700usd. Correct me if I'm wrong heh.

What did the dealership write on the work order/invoice?

Fordpower.ca
10-30-2004, 10:04 AM
id still like to know what he did

12V
10-30-2004, 03:02 PM
I gave you $125 extra not $75 extra on top of the $350 i gave you back as well. and at the time we worked this out to be half, the $125 i gave you back right away, the $125 i gave you extra, this is $250 which is half of $500. at the time you were happy with this you even shook my hand. Money is not the problem, the thing is is that i was under the impression that this was already handled, If you were not happy you shouldn't have said everything that was cool and you shouldn't have shook me hand, to me that represented that this was finished. you should have called me and we could have worked this out, I don't mind doing what it takes to keep a customer happy. What your pretty much doing is trying to damage my reputation, and basicly blackmail me by bashing me on the net unless you get your way, this is a pretty low way of handling yourself in my opinion. I will give you another $125, to solve this, but I hope you realize your actions have probably cost me greatly.

Jeff (12v).

redevil
10-30-2004, 04:27 PM
12v

Wether I gave you all of the $475 that you charge that night my car stopped working or even if I gave you $5, and you refunded my money and I gave back the Compustar. It still would leave me out $500 from the bill from Acura. Call me so I can explain to you again how that leaves me with a greater part of the bill.

I'm not trying to blackmail you. Call me so I can explain to you in further detail.

Ariane (780)436-5574 or cell (403)616-0028

rage2
This was the quick fix that I was hoping was only wrong with the car. I have the broken immobilizer in my glove box. And the reason why it is cheap is because I use to work at NW Acura so I was able to get the discount, it would of been much more money if I didn't know the people there.

Fordpower.ca
10-30-2004, 04:33 PM
i still dont understand why the immobilizer was tampered with...

what happened?

redevil
10-30-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Fordpower.ca
i still dont understand why the immobilizer was tampered with...

what happened?

Me too! When Jeff was almost done the install we see a black plastic cover on the floor of my car, I asked him if he knows where it was from and he told me he didn't know:dunno:

Then when he goes to start the car the car won't start. We then later see that the cover was from the immbilizer unit, how it got taken off :dunno:

As for the way the immobilizer was to be bypassed, he didn't use a bypass module thingy. I had to lose a key, and he used wire to wrap around the key to hide under the dash and used this method as a bypass module. Now I don't know if this is a common practice but it just didn't seem right to me. But I'm not the expert. So I was lucky that I still had Roadside assistance from Acura otherwise it would of cost me money for the towing.

red2000
10-30-2004, 09:58 PM

As for the way the immobilizer was to be bypassed, he didn't use a bypass module thingy. I had to loose a key, and he used wire to wrap around the key to hide under the dash and used this method as a bypass module. Now I don't know if this is a common practice but it just didn't seem right to me.

that's a very normal and cheapest way to bypass the immobilizer

redevil
10-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by red2000

that's a very normal and cheapest way to bypass the immobilizer

Yeah, cheap for him but very costly for me:dunno:

I would of rather paid the $50-80 that they normally charge for the bypass.

BerserkerCatSplat
10-30-2004, 10:08 PM

As for the way the immobilizer was to be bypassed, he didn't use a bypass module thingy. I had to loose a key, and he used wire to wrap around the key to hide under the dash and used this method as a bypass module. Now I don't know if this is a common practice but it just didn't seem right to me.

Strange... while it's true that method should bypass the immobilizer, it also means that anyone could come along and rip off your car... not a great idea, IMHO, but my lack of experience with immobilizer/ starter combos keeps me from knowing exactly how they interface with the ECU. Is it possible to temporarily bypass the immobilizer program (ie remotely start the car), but have an [auto-shutoff -> revert to immobilizer standby] function initialize if a control (ie gas pedal, brakes) are touched?

Superesc
10-31-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSpl

Strange... while it's true that method should bypass the immobilizer, it also means that anyone could come along and rip off your car... not a great idea, IMHO, but my lack of experience with immobilizer/ starter combos keeps me from knowing exactly how they interface with the ECU. Is it possible to temporarily bypass the immobilizer program (ie remotely start the car), but have an [auto-shutoff -> revert to immobilizer standby] function initialize if a control (ie gas pedal, brakes) are touched?

Somewhat off topic (and probably a dumb question)... I will split the thread if it continues... But if the immobilizer program is part of the ECU, does it mean that if you swap ECU you would lose the immobilizer function?

Fordpower.ca
10-31-2004, 11:25 AM
ya that is a cheap way of doing, but effective. I still dont see why the unit was opened. I have installed many starters with this type of security in place and not one problem. all it is is a wire wrapped around a key and the tumbler connected by a relay activated by the starter.

is this 12v guy certified?

:confused:

rage2
10-31-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Superesc
Somewhat off topic (and probably a dumb question)... I will split the thread if it continues... But if the immobilizer program is part of the ECU, does it mean that if you swap ECU you would lose the immobilizer function?
AFAIK, only on the RSX and newer hondas. The older immobilizers were separate units. So on an RSX if u get a new ECU, you'd have to reprogram all your existing keys to the ECU to enable 'em.

Not sure what immobilizer redevil is talking about, maybe the key reading unit is a separate unit. I've never gone in that deep in an RSX, just know how the ECU functions and what it does.

And yes, the most common way is to "lose a key". This is why I don't replace the new generation of factory immobilizers with aftermarket alarms, there's really no way around 'em for 99% of the car theives out there. Doesn't really make sense to replace a near perfect solution with one that makes it a lot easier to steal your car.

Fordpower.ca
10-31-2004, 01:07 PM
i dont think he was so concerned with someone stealing his car but just to remote start it...

i have the PATS system on my mustang (needs a special key to start) she aint going anywhere...

403Gemini
10-31-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by 12V
Well Aarian when all of this happened, your original charge for the compustar was $475 installed, right off the bat i gave you back the $125. You gave me $350 for the compustar, later after the the dealership diagnosed the problem, and removed the compustar, I asked if you wanted it reinstalled again (no charge obviously) you said no, so i said i could give you back the $350 and you were happy, then later you changed your mind and decided you want more money, so I gave you another $125 to keep you happy. and you were satisfied as we were splitting the bill.($125 and $125 is $250 which is half of a $500 bill) on the phone you were very happy that i was doing this for you and said that everything was cool. this was several months ago, and I haven't heard from you since, I assumed everything was still ok. If there was a problem why don't you just call me, you know my number, if not I'm sure your brother will give to to you. instead of bashing me online. I'm a very reasonable person and it is not uncommon that I will help someone at my own expense.

Jeff, 990-1764

sounds like unbelieveable customer support too me :dunno: like weapon _R said shit happens, its how people deal with stuff and it seems like jeff did a pretty good job

BerserkerCatSplat
10-31-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Superesc

Ah, sorry, I meant my post as less of a question than a suggestion. I was suggesting the possibility of installing some sort of chip that would temporarily bypass the immobolizer while remotely starting the car, instead of compromising the immoblilizer theft protection by using the wired-key method. My question should have been whether that sort of chip is actually available for installation in redevil's vehicle. Just a mild suggestion, no need for a thread split! Sorry for any confusion!

Edit: OK, I've found something like what I'm thinking of... it allows remote starting, but doesn't otherwise interfere with the immobilizer's anti-theft function. Looks like it'd work with redevil's RSX.
http://www.autotoys.com/x/cust/product.php?productid=360

Way better than the lose-a-key method, IMO.

redevil
11-02-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

sounds like unbelieveable customer support too me :dunno: like weapon _R said shit happens, its how people deal with stuff and it seems like jeff did a pretty good job

So replacing a part that didn't need replacing and having me out $500 is great customer service? If I had wanted a new immobilzer unit I would of gone to get one, I didn't need 12v to do that for me. He didn't even offer to cover the repair bill in the first place, I had to ask if there was anything else he could do besides reinstalling it. I wasn't willing to take another chance at him installing the unit.

PS I'm still waiting for Jeff (12v) to call me back. I've left messages and told him to let me know when the best time for me to call him back so I could explain my side but no reply....great customer service. I understand that he is a busy person but if he wants futher explaination he can reach me at (403)616-0028 or (780)436-5574

rage2
The unit I'm talking about that needed replacement is one that is located by you ignition, there is a module that wraps around the key ignition, with a black box.

Ryan@DerdallDesigns
11-03-2004, 09:51 AM
Jeff is a very honest individual and is a excellent installer. Though this incident in very unfortunate we all need to take into consideration that accidents do happen. As I have worked along side Jeff in the past I can honestly say that he would not try and screw someone. It looks to me like Jeff has met you on all levels of your needs and has done everything in his power to fix the situation at hand. We all know that getting a hold of people at times can be a difficult thing...but to come on and mess with the guys livlyhood is not a very respectable thing to do at all.

Dont let this post hinder you from doing buisness with Jeff hes a good installer and knows his stuff. Accidents happen, its how they are delt with that shows the true stature of a individual.

googe
11-03-2004, 10:41 AM
I dont think reddevil is doing anything wrong here...

Im sort of waiting for a response to the allegation that reddevil would have had to pay the immobilizer (repairs) out of his pocket

redevil
11-04-2004, 12:27 PM
I'm still waiting for Jeff(12V) to call me back. :dunno:
Hasn't replied or left a message.

Barnes
11-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

t-im
11-04-2004, 07:16 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Zero102
11-04-2004, 07:37 PM
oh shut up already

Just stop reading the thread! It's not like these people are talking right into your ear. You have to actually open the thread.

What a smart comment.

I'm not letting this thread scare me away from 12V, I'm confident he does good work, although I'm a little worried about his response time.

redevil
11-08-2004, 10:23 AM
Can anyone get a hold of Jeff(12v). Cuz he sure hasn't made an attempt to call or leave a message when I can call him back. If some one gets a hold of him let him know to call me.

yohan4ws
11-08-2004, 03:38 PM
A friend of mine needs a basic car alarm installed.

Jeff has said "I'll take a loss to make a customer happy".

No worries on this thread, in fact its cool cuz I found your # and can now get ahold of you easier =)

This one MADE you business. Way to professionaly represent yourself, 12V! :thumbsup:

Texas
11-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Oh this is SO simple: 12V fucked the guys car up, I dont care how many friends 12V has on here, no one should be out money from someones fuckup.

REDEVIL:
Without car for four days
$500 Repair bill as a result of Install

I side with you Redevil, I know what it is like to get fucked over by a technician.

12V should have done this; 1.) Cut you a check for the $500 dollar repair (on the premise that you provided sufficient proof) and refunded EVERYthing fully that you paid him. I would bite the bullet about the loaner car because thats a minor detail.

Further Red, I wouldnt get intimidated by the people on here that said he did good work on their cars (he didnt on yours and this isnt about their cars) And just because some of his friends are argueing on his behalf doesnt mean you shouldnt be compensated. I will probably have made a few enemies as a result of this post, but I dont give a shit. I hope everything works out for you if you are being honest about what happened.

redevil
11-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Texas
Oh this is SO simple: 12V fucked the guys car up, I dont care how many friends 12V has on here, no one should be out money from someones fuckup.

REDEVIL:
Without car for four days
$500 Repair bill as a result of Install

I side with you Redevil, I know what it is like to get fucked over by a technician.

12V should have done this; 1.) Cut you a check for the $500 dollar repair (on the premise that you provided sufficient proof) and refunded EVERYthing fully that you paid him. I would bite the bullet about the loaner car because thats a minor detail.

Further Red, I wouldnt get intimidated by the people on here that said he did good work on their cars (he didnt on yours and this isnt about their cars) And just because some of his friends are argueing on his behalf doesnt mean you shouldnt be compensated. I will probably have made a few enemies as a result of this post, but I dont give a shit. I hope everything works out for you if you are being honest about what happened.

Thanks Texas,

I wasn't trying to discredit Jeff(12V), I was just wanting to point out how he did not take care of the situation by compensating me for his mistake. I did the research and that's why I decided to call Jeff to do the install in the first place.
I do have the paperwork for the repairs, and the broken unit. I am being honest about the details, Jeff just doesn't seem to understand the calculation with how I'm still out $500. I still haven't gotten a hold of him (just left messages) nor has he attempted to call me and leave any messages to when the best time to get a hold of him.
Thanks to all those who understand where I'm coming from!

Ariane

redevil
11-30-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by 12V
... If there was a problem why don't you just call me, you know my number, if not I'm sure your brother will give to to you. instead of bashing me online. I'm a very reasonable person and it is not uncommon that I will help someone at my own expense.

Jeff, 990-1764

Originally posted by 12V
... I don't mind doing what it takes to keep a customer happy. What your pretty much doing is trying to damage my reputation, and basicly blackmail me by bashing me on the net unless you get your way, this is a pretty low way of handling yourself in my opinion. I will give you another $125, to solve this, but I hope you realize your actions have probably cost me greatly.

Jeff (12v).

Till today I haven't got word back from Jeff(12v) nor has he bothered to leave me a message. I have left messages and pm's to him. He says that he wants me to call him and explain but how can I if he doesn't want to return my phone calls. My actions have obviously not affected you doing business nor where they intending to do such a thing. I think I'am still the one who, by your actions cost me greatly NOT YOU! Anyways if your interested in solving this problem let me know. I have left my number on previous post.

Sorry I had to bring this up again, but as you can see there was still nothing done or no reponse or attempt to get a hold of me.

Ariane

import_illusion
11-30-2004, 11:30 PM
wow how professional..i'm sure 12V does excellent work but please don't fuck people over and then hide

BerserkerCatSplat
12-01-2004, 10:31 AM
Wow, I thought this would have been resolved by now! :eek:

12V
12-05-2004, 09:55 PM
well you havn't left any messages on my phone nor a phone number ,I'm rarly on beyond anymore, I told you to call me and if you don't get, me leave me your number, so I can call you, don't bother sending a pm cause I log on only every now and then. I don't under stand how keep trying to handle this on the internet instead of just talking to me, like I said I have no problem giving you more money and resolving this but you have to understand that if you keep trying to use beyond as a tool to bad mouth me and basicly blackmail me then I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself. You should have called me right away if you were pissed off, cause last time I seen you I gave you $475 you shook me hand and said that everything was cool, if it wasn't cool you should have said so or called me, not log onto beyond and start bad mouthing. this is a pretty stupid way of handling the issue. If you have a problem with someone you tell them, not everyone except them.

Call me and set up a time and I will meet with you and we can get this resolved, and if I see one more post from you on this thread I'm not helping you, this is between me and you, and thats how it should have been handled in the first place. if you had of just called me we would have this finished by now.

Jeff

redevil
12-05-2004, 10:37 PM
Finally resolved, mods please lock thread.