PDA

View Full Version : Another kidnapping.

Khyron
10-22-2004, 02:37 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6305799/

Didn't Toma and Weapon say the kidnapped people deserved to die for being in Iraq? But don't worry - making prisoners walk around naked is far worse than executing female aid workers. :thumbsup:

(Speaking of which, one of the soldiers got an 8 year sentence for the prison abuse - not exactly a slap on the wrist eh?)

Khyron

Singel
10-22-2004, 04:53 PM
The guy who got 8 years was also a correctional officer outside the military...so he might get special treatment from the guards, or they might beat his ass for giving them a bad name. i hope the latter occurs

Khyron
10-22-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Singel
The guy who got 8 years was also a correctional officer outside the military...so he might get special treatment from the guards, or they might beat his ass for giving them a bad name. i hope the latter occurs

He was a soldier and got a dishonorable discharge. I don't know if it's going to be in a military prison or not.

Khyron

Toms-SC
10-23-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Khyron

Didn't Toma and Weapon say the kidnapped people deserved to die for being in Iraq? But don't worry - making prisoners walk around naked is far worse than executing female aid workers. :thumbsup:

I concur :thumbsup: Shes been working there for something like 8 years.

Maxt
10-23-2004, 06:22 PM
And she's a muslim, nothing is sacred in that country now I guess...
Jihad eh..... Holy war against what now....

Z_Fan
10-23-2004, 07:37 PM
She is an Iraqi citizen! She's muslim.

She is married to an Iraqi!

She has been in Iraq for like 31 years.

She started working for CARE after the Gulf War, but I believe she's spent most of her life as a humanitarian.

This one pisses me off. Hopefully it is not the same group as Bigley et al, or this chick is as good as dead.

In the long run, no one cares. That's the problem.

hash
10-23-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan

In the long run, no one cares. That's the problem.

VERY true. Unfortunately the majority of North Americans will watch it on CNN, say ''how terrible it must be for the families'', and then forget about it before suppertime.

Khyron
10-24-2004, 12:50 AM
Well as grim as it sounds, it's better if they do kill her. Killing soldiers or even american male workers can be seen as ok by some people but very very few would say this one is good. Many Iraqi's would turn against the cause - they already have hospital patients protesting in the streets over this lady.

Khyron

rice_eater
10-24-2004, 06:32 AM
[url]Didn't Toma and Weapon say the kidnapped people deserved to die for being in Iraq? But don't worry - making prisoners walk around naked is far worse than executing female aid workers. :thumbsup:

haha well said

Toma
10-24-2004, 06:03 PM
I dont give a rats ass what happens to some foreign scumbags who are over there profiteering. Some of the private mercs are making $2000 US a day. Fuck em.

But volunteers and AID workers are a whole different story. You are a pretty ingnorant bitch to think I would think kidnapping them was ok...

Weapon_R
10-24-2004, 06:56 PM

Didn't Toma and Weapon say the kidnapped people deserved to die for being in Iraq?

Khyron

Don't put words in my mouth faggot.

I said that those who are there to profit out of the misery of the Iraqi people don't deserve any of my sympathy, and here I said it again.

Khyron
10-24-2004, 10:36 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

googe
10-25-2004, 01:45 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Hey, thats cheap, moderator calls him a faggot but he gets his post deleted! ;)

Weapon_R
10-25-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by googe

Hey, thats cheap, moderator calls him a faggot but he gets his post deleted! ;)

I wish I saw what he posted...

Post it again. I'll bet it was something just as classy and accurate as what you posted about me earlier (something along the lines that I advocate the death of aid workers).

googe
10-25-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Post it again. I'll bet it was something just as classy and accurate as what you posted about me earlier (something along the lines that I advocate the death of aid workers).

I didnt see it either, I just hate reading stuff not knowing what was said haha

FiveFreshFish
10-25-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

He posted several previous quotes from other threads by you and Toma to support his statements. That's about all I recall, as I wasn't paying close attention.

Toms-SC
10-25-2004, 07:58 AM
ROFL! You've been MODERATED!

Khyron
10-25-2004, 08:22 AM
Interesting - I posted nothing vile, and I didn't call anyone names. Why would mine get edited? Except for the fact that I had quotes that supported exactly what I said.

Khyron

Toms-SC
10-25-2004, 10:25 AM
im curious what you posted, give me a PM :D

403Gemini
10-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Hmm i do agree that the people over in iraq making the profit should be treated with hostility, but the soldiers over there are HARDLY making a profit (least from my research). soldiers over there make like what, 2500 a month? while they put their lives on the lines to defend the trucks transporting oil (which the drivers make almost twice as much as the soldiers)

soldiers are doing their job, not their fault their leader is a incompetant greedy fucktard.

I think all the deaths up to this far have been pretty sad and are tradgedy's.

Toma
10-25-2004, 12:38 PM
Interesting - I posted nothing vile, and I didn't call anyone names. Why would mine get edited? Except for the fact that I had quotes that supported exactly what I said.

Khyron
You better do it again then, cause I have not said anything to support your BS statement.

Of course, taking shit out of context though is easy, and that it probably what you found to "support" your verbal encopresis.