PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton Import Gathering

Pizza Guy
06-16-2002, 05:00 AM
Well today was the Best import meet day i have yet to have -- dam this is gona be tough to beat ---- its 447 am and everyone ( like 25 people ) just left my apartment -- I think i am gona be rich when i cash in all these beer bottles all over the place - and hell the place is even still standing ..... Anways we had a incredible day for the BBQ - and a cruise - stopped by my work and WOWED my employees as like 12 ( at the time most weren't around then ) wicked cars cruised into my parking lot - then we hit the mall for a little shopping - did the Supper thing ( and it was very interesting ) another cruise and hung out on Jasper ave -- met up with 2 new RSX guys and 2 new Celica peeps and chatted with lots of other people ... then we hit some Red's and Pladium and finished the night with a PAARRTTTTYYY here -- all i gotta say i need to cool off the P2 and thankgod I have a huge/WICKED balcony ( 450 sq feet hehe yes really ) Anyways we are gona try to sleep ( PASS OUT ) and hit up the OLD mall for some shopping/checking out some incredibly fine Women/Men ( for the Jackie and the girlfriends ) and say some goodbyes to RSX's and Celica's people --- Wait no not car people hell thanks to the internet and all this shit we will saying Goodbye to ARE FRIENDS ....

we hit the 1/4 mile track on friday night and just had a a blast and yes Kenny by FAR had the fastest time hehehehe
Man this weekend so far has been just a great time -- its not even about cars its more like hanging with friends - with wicked cars hehehehe the next meet roughly the end of July should be great but it will be hard to top this meet...... and hopefully more people will come out...

rage2
06-16-2002, 10:36 AM
So what did Kenny run in Edmonton???

max_boost
06-16-2002, 10:54 AM
Wow, that sounded like so much fun! I want in next time!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PunkA$$
06-16-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by rage2
So what did Kenny run in Edmonton???

13.7. and with me in it + one camcorder :D

celica girl
06-16-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Wow, that sounded like so much fun! I want in next time!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

THe next one will be in Calgary... we gotta host a better meet than those Edmonton guys did... but that's gonna be hard to do.

buh_buh
06-16-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by celica girl

THe next one will be in Calgary... we gotta host a better meet than those Edmonton guys did... but that's gonna be hard to do.
as long as no tickets are passed out I'll be happy.:angel:

kenny
06-16-2002, 09:01 PM
That was fun, and the drive back was nice and fun with that Ferrari who kept lining up with me like he was going to race (even though he had his wife and kid with him). There were way too many cops to do stupid stuff on the highway so I just cruised controlled it all the way back, very fun.

The Edmonton guys hosted quite the meet, I think the next Calgary meet is going to have to undergo some major planning to top theirs. Thanks to all the guys from Edmonton for being such nice hosts and helping us navigate around the city, sorry I couldn't give everyone a test drive that one day, I did the same route three times and I think the cops would have eventually been alerted to the numerous laps we were doing.

Drag Racing up at Budweiser Park was quite fun, but too bad it was like 27C out when we were out there doing our runs, it was just baking, some of the RSX guys had their AC on in the staging lanes because it was so unbearably hot. Still managed to pull off my fastest run in Alberta with a 13.631 @ 104.

Umm, to the driver in the black RSX, I can't remember your name now..dammit, but you were driving with Injerman (sp?), sorry for giving you a little scare on Groat Road when I did the crazy 4 wheel drift around that corner haha, that road kicks ass, we need one in Calgary.

Pizza Guy : Your balcony rocks, its bigger than some people's houses :) ... well almost. Thanks for letting all of us into your apartment, and good thing your neighbor didn't even notice!

David : Thanks for being my GPS navigation so I didn't have to drive behind all those slow Celicas and RSXs when we went from place to place! haha.

2UTH DR
06-16-2002, 09:22 PM
Yes everything was a lot of fun, and the weather was perfect all weekend.

rage2
06-16-2002, 10:13 PM
hehe damn, I'm in Winnipeg cruising in a rented Grand Prix! Hey at least I finally got some quality time with the wife though hehe. I tried to rent a mustang, they reserved one for me, but said there was none available when I got there. What's the point of a reservation then???

Next edmonton meet I'm there for sure!

celica girl
06-16-2002, 10:38 PM
We are gonna top the Edmonton meet with our Calgary meet... hehe... We gotta find a big house to party in... ;)

max_boost
06-16-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by celica girl
We are gonna top the Edmonton meet with our Calgary meet... hehe... We gotta find a big house to party in... ;)

Rage2's house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to join in on the festivities next time!

redline
06-16-2002, 10:45 PM

Rage2's house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

werd :thumbsup:

redline
06-16-2002, 10:45 PM

I'm going to join in on the festivities next time!

damn euro trash always crashing the party! :banghead: :guns: :rofl:

max_boost
06-16-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by redline

damn euro trash always crashing the party! :banghead: :guns: :rofl:

hey man!
that's kenny and rage!! not me! lol:p

rage2
06-17-2002, 10:10 AM
My house is small, whatcha talkin' about? =)

bol
06-17-2002, 10:14 AM
My house is small, whatcha talkin' about? =)

smells of something awfully rank too!

Pizza Guy
06-17-2002, 04:23 PM
Hey all - man it was blast to have everyone over and party it up till 4am hehehe and nothing was destroyed hell not even much of a mess too.. Anyways I am now in Toontown ( saskatoon) and made it in 3 hours and 45 minutes not bad for 500+km hehe and 2 stops --- but kinda stupid if i would gotten caught.. Kenny you would really like the trip nice and straight for some BIG SPEED... Anyways I wish you Cowtown peeps goodluck in trying to top the last meet !!!!!! hehehehehe

2UTH DR
06-17-2002, 08:27 PM
Not only does Kenny drive a fast car, but he's a dam good driver. He had the fastest lap times at Fastrack cart racing in West Edmonton Mall.

-Paul

rage2
06-17-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by 2UTH DR
Not only does Kenny drive a fast car, but he's a dam good driver. He had the fastest lap times at Fastrack cart racing in West Edmonton Mall.

That's because he's a skinny ass malnourished kid! :rofl:

kenny
06-17-2002, 09:09 PM

That's because he's a skinny ass malnourished kid! :rofl:

LOL, there were a couple others in my weight range! ;) those tae bo lessons are paying off! haha j/k

buh_buh
06-17-2002, 09:16 PM
next meet I'm in for sures.
no matter where it is.

essfor
06-17-2002, 09:57 PM
damn makes me wish I was still livin in e-ville, btw, what was th best go-kart time? beat a 19.12?

kenny
06-17-2002, 09:59 PM
The track record is 18.2 or something... closest anyone got in our group was 20.4.

essfor
06-17-2002, 10:00 PM
record is 18.62 last i saw, not that i'm counting anyhow ;)