PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2nd Gen Integra Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

freakin
04-04-2005, 09:08 PM
Mike, those are that Neil character's seats from G2IC, aren't they? I was looking at those as well. Mainly for the rears. For the cost of shipping, I dont' think they're worth it, unless you can get them dirt cheap. I'd try to just get the rears and look for fronts somewhere else. BTW, how much did he quote you? He told me around 80ish for the rear I think....I'd have to confirm that though.

If anyone care's, here's an update on my TEG. Parts are finally coming in, and I hope to have it on the road in the next month.

Skunk2 Cam gears and JDM Type R TB
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/New_Toys/skunk2_gear_and_JDM_TYPE_R_TB.JPG

"new" 92-93 bumper
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/New_Toys/new_bumper.JPG

"new" JDM fenders ($40 mofos!!)
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/New_Toys/JDM%20fenders.JPG

The elusive Teg arm rest :poosie:
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/New_Toys/teg_arm_rest.JPG

frozenrice
04-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Neil from Smith Falls, Ont? Yeah those are the ones I said I'd give him $150 for the front and rears, plus shipping depending on how much shipping costs. I told him the fronts need a lot of work so I'll see what he gets back to me with.

Speed_Dreams
04-05-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by freakin
Mike, those are that Neil character's seats from G2IC, aren't they? I was looking at those as well. Mainly for the rears. For the cost of shipping, I dont' think they're worth it, unless you can get them dirt cheap. I'd try to just get the rears and look for fronts somewhere else. BTW, how much did he quote you? He told me around 80ish for the rear I think....I'd have to confirm that though.

If anyone care's, here's an update on my TEG. Parts are finally coming in, and I hope to have it on the road in the next month.

does this mean i get my 92-93 front bumper? i will have to come take a look at it before i make my final desicion. and to think i almost cuz my front bumper this weekend to make room for the soon to be intercooler :bigpimp:

QuasarCav
04-05-2005, 11:52 AM

Skunk2 Cam gears and JDM Type R TB
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/New_Toys/skunk2_gear_and_JDM_TYPE_R_TB.JPG

"new" 92-93 bumper
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/New_Toys/new_bumper.JPG

"new" JDM fenders ($40 mofos!!)
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/New_Toys/JDM%20fenders.JPG

The elusive Teg arm rest :poosie:
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/New_Toys/teg_arm_rest.JPG

Those fenders are the same color as my car!!!

lam-boy
04-05-2005, 12:05 PM
thats a nice color qusar.

damnit you have an armrest!!:whipped:

oh ya i have a question, something is up with my idle..
its normal when i start it up, stays high a bit, when it warms up it drops LOW, it will sit at like 600 then drop to 500 then my car starts to shake, goes back up to 700 then drops to 500 then car starts to shake like its gonna stall...whats up?!

freakin
04-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Drew, I still need to paint that bumper before it goes on....well I might mount it before that, but I still need to put it on before you get my old one.

Quasar, if you can get a set of decent black JDM fenders, I'll trade you. I bought those thinking they were black. The pic was just low light, so I was a little dissapointed when they showed up. I'm going to be painting them this spring and putting them on otherwise.

Originally posted by lam-boy

damnit you have an armrest!!:whipped:

oh ya i have a question, something is up with my idle..
its normal when i start it up, stays high a bit, when it warms up it drops LOW, it will sit at like 600 then drop to 500 then my car starts to shake, goes back up to 700 then drops to 500 then car starts to shake like its gonna stall...whats up?!

Sound like a vacum leak, but I might be wrong....check your hoses though.
And yep, got the arm rest!! Just need to paint it so it matches my black/grey interior. I noticed that's it's almost identical to the one in my girlfriends 91 Accord. I bet you could make one fit.

lam-boy
04-05-2005, 05:52 PM
hmm, well today driving home, it seemed fine, but in the morning it was like that again..ahh im gonna go check them damn hoses. on a side note, i have a small hole in my muffler :rofl:

frostyda9
04-05-2005, 08:18 PM
lam-boy it's not the A/C compressor kicking in and out is it?

lam-boy
04-05-2005, 08:19 PM
I don't have A/C.

frozenrice
04-06-2005, 12:24 AM
Can't tell if this is a G2 or not. I think it is but I correct me if I'm wrong. Too bad though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/velg1.jpg

freakin
04-06-2005, 07:08 AM
yep, that definately is. Let Drew know that we found him a 92-93 bumper....some minor scratches. :D

b16Ateg
04-06-2005, 08:19 AM
ya steve my car does the same shit with my b16a... i have had this problem from the start.. and it pisses me off and mine does it alot.. i replaced all the vacum hoses with new ones and i still can't figure out the problem.. and the fact that my engine light still comes on all the time.. i thought it was my knock sensor so i changed it and its still doing it so i'm alittle hooped i have to reset the ecu and then find out what it is telling me now..

Moonracer
04-06-2005, 08:59 AM
hmm, well today driving home, it seemed fine, but in the morning it was like that again..ahh im gonna go check them damn hoses. on a side note, i have a small hole in my muffler :rofl:

Did a search for ya on G2IC tons of threads on this
Clicky me here (http://www.g2ic.com/forums/search.php?searchid=394633)

My cars idle used to jump around but I have noticed it has almost gone away and is pretty stable now. I wish I knew what I did. Jen's car does it though although not sure if it still does after the dizzy change. It doesn't get driven much right now cause she needs a new axle, cv is gone.

b16Ateg
04-06-2005, 03:38 PM
your link didn't work

Moonracer
04-06-2005, 03:55 PM
^^crap it must have expired^^ it was working :banghead:

all I did was search in "engine components assistance" typed in "idle" tons of shit on it

freakin
04-06-2005, 11:14 PM
So is this Sunday still on? I'm car-less, but I'd still like to meet up with everyone if it's still going on.

PS, mountain biking Thursday night (want to be riding by 7) if anyone's interested. Looks like frosty and moonracer are tentative on that one.

Moonracer
04-08-2005, 02:14 AM
Yup I'm still in for sunday and I will pick you up Matt. :burnout:

freakin
04-08-2005, 07:09 AM
woot! :thumbsup:

QuasarCav
04-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Hey,

I rewired my foglights and now my headlights dont turn off. It's like i have DRL (daytime running lights) but they are just as bright as my stock headlights.

ANy ideas?

Moonracer
04-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Hey,

I rewired my foglights and now my headlights dont turn off. It's like i have DRL (daytime running lights) but they are just as bright as my stock headlights.

ANy ideas?

You did it wrong.....hahahaha :rolleyes:

did you check G2IC teg tips?

QuasarCav
04-08-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer

You did it wrong.....hahahaha :rolleyes:

did you check G2IC teg tips?

That is where I got the info from. Red/yellow fog wire into black/yellow def. switch.

They work how they are supposed to because I can have fogs and high beams but now It's like my Low beams are on all the time. Just the headlights, the tails dont turn on unless I have my lights on fully.

This boggles my mind, I was no-where near the headlight switch and I only touched two wires.

:dunno: :dunno:

I dont want to take my dash apart again, the first time was enough fun for a while. Oh well back to washing my car like I have OCD.

freakin
04-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Hey,

ANy ideas?

I had to remove the DRL fuse from the fuse block behind the driver's side kick panel. The headlight will still work like normal, except that you won't have daytime running lights anymore. I did this before the fog light mod though. Basically I'd like to save my H4H bulbs for as long as possible. As far as the foglight wiring goes, it shouldn't effect your headlights. All I did was clip one wire about an inch back from from the switch then spliced it on to the hot wire for the defroster. Screwing that up shouldn't do anything but keep your foglights and defroster from working.

I'm sure one of us can take a look at it on Sunday and let you know what the problem is.

QuasarCav
04-08-2005, 01:34 PM

I had to remove the DRL fuse from the fuse block behind the driver's side kick panel. The headlight will still work like normal, except that you won't have daytime running lights anymore. I did this before the fog light mod though. Basically I'd like to save my H4H bulbs for as long as possible. As far as the foglight wiring goes, it shouldn't effect your headlights. All I did was clip one wire about an inch back from from the switch then spliced it on to the hot wire for the defroster. Screwing that up shouldn't do anything but keep your foglights and defroster from working.

I'm sure one of us can take a look at it on Sunday and let you know what the problem is.

Cool, I did exactly what you just said. I disabled my DRL's right after I bought the car. The fogs work and so does the defroster.

I'll do some testing tonight but I'm lost. Maybe a fresh set of eyes could point me in the right direction.

What are the plans for Sunday? Anything Firm?

frostyda9
04-08-2005, 02:07 PM

Oh well back to washing my car like I have OCD.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

freakin
04-08-2005, 02:36 PM
I was asking about Sunday as well....as far as I know it's meeting up for a cruise, then off to Eau Claire. Timing-wise I have no clue. Sandino (moonracer) is picking me up, so I really have no say in it.

I don't feel like going back through these pages to find the times. Does anyone else remember when we're meeting up?

frostyda9
04-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Read this today, thought it was good for a laugh....

~~~~~

Jesus and Saint Peter are golfing. St. Peter steps up to the tee on a par three and hits one long and straight. It reaches the green. Jesus is up next. He slices it. It heads over the fence into traffic on an adjacent street. Bounces off a truck, onto the roof of a nearby shack and into the rain gutter, down the drain spout and onto a lilly pad at the edge of a lake. A frog jumps up and snatches the ball in his mouth. An eagle swoops down, grabs the frog. As the eagle flies over the green, the frog croaks and drops the ball. It’s in the hole. Saint Peter looks at Jesus, exasperated. "Are you gonna play golf?" he asks "Or are you just gonna fuck around?"

Moonracer
04-08-2005, 03:47 PM
I believe we were meeting at 3pm at chinook

frozenrice
04-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Hey,

ANy ideas?

What were you trying to achieve by rewiring? IIRMC, DRL on our Tegs is basically an on/off switch. There is no difference between day and night.

QuasarCav
04-08-2005, 03:57 PM
I was trying to re-wire my fogs as per the teg tips. I did exactly what the tips said and now it's like I have full strength DRL's.

My DRL's have been disabled since day one, 7.5A fuse in the interior fuse block.

Now I'm wondering why my headlights stay on, I only touched the two wires they said and they seem to be completely unrelated systems.

I cant get on here to see when the exect meet time is so I'll try to show at Chinook at 3pm.

b16Ateg
04-08-2005, 06:23 PM
if any one wnats to know theres a integra at pick a part or whatever.. and i hide the ecu just incase someone wanted it i could go get it..lol but let me know the year of it is a 90 silver still tons of good parts on it and engine too..

Speed_Dreams
04-08-2005, 08:36 PM
what are we doing on sunday? my grandfathers in town and we are going out for dinner so i need to be avalible for like 530. so ya . if we are downtown then i will prolly have to leave you guys in the dust like i always do. so i say lets stay around the chinook area. we can go bowling there its 5 pin :thumbsdow but its still fun.

frozenrice
04-08-2005, 10:02 PM
freakin, you find a 92-93 spoilerless trunk yet? trunk (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81852)

BTW, I'm looking for stock sedan side mouldings including the DOHC ones. If anybody knows of any let me know.

frozenrice
04-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Freaking I was looking around on the internet for side mouldings and came across this.
4 door THIN side moudlings (http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?P_ID=538&numLanguageID=1)

Let me know cause I'm seriously thinking about buying these. If you want a set, we can save on shipping. You too Logan. I thought I read way back someone looking for 4 door thin mouldings so I thought I'd post this up.

Speed_Dreams
04-09-2005, 09:11 AM
does anyone know of a factory replacment big brake upgrade for the teg? i have been looking and looking but i don't know if anything will work. i know i will have to switch to 5 lug which won't be a problem. but i just wanna know if its gonna be worth it or not. i mean a stoptech kit if onle like $1000 for the front.

freakin
04-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Mike, as much as I'd love those parts at the moment, getting the engine done is my no. 1 priority. Those moldings are still pricey though. If you consider what you're getting, that price is rediculous. I guess it's a supply vs. demand issue, but I can't justify $200+ on moldings. I'm going to wait and see if I can get them under $100.

Drew, you just need calipers from a legend, type R or NSX, and the bracket that holds it. Then buy 11" rotors from a 4th gen VTEC prelude, have them re-drilled to 4x100. You have to take a bit of meat out of the calliper (like 2-3mm), then bolt it all up. For the back, you can use EP3 rotors, their caliper bracket and DC trailing arms with your stock caliper.

There's tons of this on Honda-Tech.com. I'm going to be doing this once I collect all the parts. For right now, I just have a good set of pads.

Linky:
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117381

frozenrice
04-09-2005, 10:50 AM
no worries Matt. I thought somebody mentioned once that they were looking for 4 door mouldings - thought it might have been you. Since I'm going to paint the mouldings anyways, I'm having second thoughts about getting them. They would be nice to have though....

Speed_Dreams
04-09-2005, 07:24 PM
ok,

So no one has replied to my post about tomorrow so is it still going on? some one please let me know. calll me on my cell 835-1992 tonight and let me know. cause i wanna go look at a house tomorrow and plus i got so much shit i gotta do. hahaha
sorry laughing with the girlfriend. don't worry about me just someone let me know and mike i can't find those stupid little black things i know i had 2 of them but if you want to still trade the lip for the bumper lights i will make sure that i bring them to the meet tomorrow. ok

cheers

Drew

Moonracer
04-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams
ok,

So no one has replied to my post about tomorrow so is it still going on? some one please let me know. calll me on my cell 835-1992 tonight and let me know. cause i wanna go look at a house tomorrow and plus i got so much shit i gotta do. hahaha
sorry laughing with the girlfriend. don't worry about me just someone let me know and mike i can't find those stupid little black things i know i had 2 of them but if you want to still trade the lip for the bumper lights i will make sure that i bring them to the meet tomorrow. ok

cheers

Drew

I believe we were meeting at 3pm at chinook

jeez it's on the same page even...:rolleyes:

gen2teggy
04-09-2005, 08:12 PM
lets hope i can find the parking lot, if not then any g2 i c...i follow LOL

Moonracer
04-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by gen2teggy
lets hope i can find the parking lot, if not then any g2 i c...i follow LOL

it's just the upper level on the west side, I'll pm you my cell just in case

freakin
04-09-2005, 08:34 PM
super easy to find....basically it's the back of chinook, top of the parkade. Once you roll around the back, you can't miss it.

gen2teggy
04-09-2005, 09:17 PM
ty

frozenrice
04-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams
ok,

mike i can't find those stupid little black things i know i had 2 of them but if you want to still trade the lip for the bumper lights i will make sure that i bring them to the meet tomorrow.

cheers

Drew

yeah I still need those bumper lights- I'll bring the lip.

lam-boy
04-10-2005, 10:25 AM
see you guys at 3!

frozenrice
04-10-2005, 10:43 AM
lam_boy, it's your birthday today isn't it? Well, happy birthday!

Moonracer
04-10-2005, 11:00 AM
ty

:thumbsup:

It's looking like a great weather day for a meet. Mostly sunny and +13. :clap:

gen2teggy
04-10-2005, 11:03 AM
imma be tired i was up all nite, but im sure i'll be there. i think imma max my car today...if i kno how LOL

Moonracer
04-10-2005, 11:10 AM
imma be tired i was up all nite, but im sure i'll be there. i think imma max my car today...if i kno how LOL

max your car??? or wax your car? lol

dirty_magic
04-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Im back from mexico, and dave is picking me up for the meet.

lam-boy
04-10-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
lam_boy, it's your birthday today isn't it? Well, happy birthday!

yeah it is, thanks Mike!
20 years old..damn I'm old!

Moonracer
04-10-2005, 12:40 PM

yeah it is, thanks Mike!
20 years old..damn I'm old!

:werd: Happy B-day. If you're old then what am I? lol

frozenrice
04-10-2005, 12:47 PM

:werd: Happy B-day. If you're old then what am I? lol

ditto!

lam-boy
04-10-2005, 12:49 PM
wise friends, wise friends..yes..haha.

b16Ateg
04-10-2005, 12:54 PM
haha i would just call them old fogeys..lol.. but ya... you know when your getting old is when you have a kid coming and i'm only 21 almost 22.. mike knows how i feel..lol

haha the 4dr is all waxed up...and cleaned out.... to bad i didn't have m turbo.... damn baby.. coming

Moonracer
04-10-2005, 02:23 PM
You better all be waxed up on such a nice day, I wanna see some nice tegs.

Moonracer
04-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Well once again it was a fun mini cruise/meet. Had a few left for some pics. Here's a teaser.

Moonracer
04-10-2005, 09:12 PM

gen2teggy
04-10-2005, 09:21 PM
i shoulda stayed.....o well next time nice pics

gen2teggy
04-10-2005, 09:26 PM
i need a cam, main and rod bearing.
head set and conversion set.
if any one has any of these plz PM me.
rebuilding my b18a in my baseament :thumbsup:

Moonracer
04-10-2005, 09:28 PM
yeah oh well...hehe there will be several meets this summer. Glad you came out though gen2teggy...:D

gen2teggy
04-10-2005, 09:30 PM
moonracer ur rims r sick i like em

b16Ateg
04-10-2005, 09:35 PM
if you need parts to build your engine there is a teg at pick and pull, me and dave riped off the valve cover and one of the cams out of it to look at them you should go there and get some parts if you need them

frozenrice
04-10-2005, 09:37 PM
i shoulda stayed.....o well next time nice pics

Glad you made it out teggy (sorry, I'm really bad with names). Too bad you didn't stick around though. Next time and hopefully it'll be a full cruise. Moonracer, nice pics - can't wait to see the rest of them.

We should try planning the next one with ample notice so that we can get as many people out. I know there's more G2ers on here than just us regulars.............

freakin
04-10-2005, 11:02 PM
Sorry I missed out guys. I had a mini project going in my garage that took longer than I anticipated. Here's a sneak peak at what my skilled hands were up to. :rofl:

Moonracer
04-10-2005, 11:06 PM
moonracer ur rims r sick i like em

Thanks mang! Can't wait to see your car when your kit is done and lowered. :thumbsup:

Glad you made it out teggy (sorry, I'm really bad with names). Too bad you didn't stick around though. Next time and hopefully it'll be a full cruise. Moonracer, nice pics - can't wait to see the rest of them.

We should try planning the next one with ample notice so that we can get as many people out. I know there's more G2ers on here than just us regulars.............

I'll have the rest shortly. I say our next major cruise we should go to Johnstone Canyon. It's just past banff and has a sweet hike through the canyon to two waterfalls. Bring your cameras for that one. :D

Moonracer
04-10-2005, 11:11 PM
Sorry I missed out guys. I had a mini project going in my garage that took longer than I anticipated. Here's a sneak peak at what my skilled hands were up to. :rofl:

That's on the volvo right? And why are you cutting your springs? lol

legendboy
04-10-2005, 11:15 PM
Well it looks like i can join the G2 club. I just picked up a one owner 90 special edition 4dr in nice shape for $1200 :bigpimp:

Now i'm part of the G2 and the G3 club! lol

freakin
04-10-2005, 11:20 PM

That's on the volvo right? And why are you cutting your springs? lol

I'm trying to keep a $1000 cap on the brick. No room for lowering springs in that budget. :D

Should have it all back together tomorrow night. Just need to finish up the back end. I'll take some pics, it looks hilarious.

frozenrice
04-11-2005, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by legendboy
Well it looks like i can join the G2 club. I just picked up a one owner 90 special edition 4dr in nice shape for $1200 :bigpimp:

Welcome to another 4 door! woot!
Hope to see you around on here and at some meets.

Matt, nice picture of your shoes too! LOL.

Moonracer
04-11-2005, 08:59 AM

OH SNAP! nah you're not allowed here...:rofl: j/k
Picked up a daily driver/winter/beater car did ya?

b16Ateg
04-11-2005, 09:56 AM
planing on putting your other turbo on this car since you are putting a larger turbo on your g3....gonna run 2 teg turbos?

legendboy
04-11-2005, 10:29 AM
haha probably no turbo's for this one. Just a decient stock one to drive around and take out of town.

Here's mama

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/dixon/DA.jpg

and papa

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/dixon/whip2.jpg

freakin
04-11-2005, 12:02 PM
^^^ Nice, that's a pretty clean looking sedan for $1,500. How'd you get it soo cheap?

PS, you never got back to me with the PM I sent you for a quote. :(

legendboy
04-11-2005, 12:50 PM
^^^ Nice, that's a pretty clean looking sedan for $1,500. How'd you get it soo cheap?

PS, you never got back to me with the PM I sent you for a quote. :(

I only paid $1200 for it :D

calgary.forsale :thumbsup:

Sorry for not getting back to you, i'm stupid busy right now. I wouldn't be able to take any jobs on for at least a month minimum.

freakin
04-11-2005, 01:30 PM
$1,200, I can't read soo well. That's even better!!

I paid close to 6g's for mine 3-4 years ago. :banghead:

No worries on the time frame, I'm still about a month away from having the funds anyhow. I was just looking for a prices right now.

frozenrice
04-11-2005, 05:37 PM
haha probably no turbo's for this one. Just a decient stock one to drive around and take out of town.

Here's mama

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/dixon/DA.jpg

That's pretty much how my car looked about 2 years ago. If you decide you don't need those leather seats anymore, let me know.

Moonracer
04-11-2005, 09:11 PM
I should have the meet gallery done tonight guys, working on it now. At least for the 4 cars that were there in the end...lol

Moonracer
04-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Ok here we go. Nothing to special, this is most of them.
April 10th meet (http://www.pbase.com/moonracer/g2ic_meet)

lam-boy
04-11-2005, 09:47 PM
nice shots sandino!
the steelie teg wasn't photo ready anyways. ;)

frostyda9
04-11-2005, 09:49 PM
In the meantime: memorable quotes from the cruise...

Drew: (shortly before deafening anyone in the vicinity of the 9th Ave underpass) "This is gonna be loud!" haha, that was classic man, Mike and I had a good laugh.

Moonracer
04-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Yes loud is the key word there...lol

frozenrice
04-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the pics Sandino. I love the chromed one. As soon as I get my old skool 35mm done, I'll post the ones that I took.

Moonracer
04-11-2005, 11:05 PM
^^^ :) ya I was playing around with some filters and kinda liked the look of that one, check my sig haha. Can't wait to see yours too.

gen2teggy
04-12-2005, 02:23 AM
what da? moonracer u got ur owne webpagee?

gen2teggy
04-12-2005, 02:24 AM
o wait waht da hell im i on?? :dunno:

b16Ateg
04-12-2005, 08:34 AM
nice pics sandino.... you should send the other pics to me later of all of us standing there looking like noobs

Moonracer
04-12-2005, 08:52 AM
what da? moonracer u got ur owne webpagee?

yeah I have a few on the go. The one with this past meet is the newest. ;)

Moonracer
04-12-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by b16Ateg
nice pics sandino.... you should send the other pics to me later of all of us standing there looking like noobs

for sure

QuasarCav
04-12-2005, 09:09 AM
^^^^

Was that you at 4:00pm last night going down deerfoot?

freakin
04-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Only 4 cars?? Was that shot later, or was that all that showed up? I'm still kicking myself for missing the meet. I'm sure if you guys saw what I was up to, you'd understand.

Here's another teaser:

Moonracer
04-12-2005, 12:29 PM
^^^^

Was that you at 4:00pm last night going down deerfoot?

Yup, was that you smiling back at me? Nice color car now that I could see it in the daylight. And the SIR rims....:bigpimp:

Moonracer
04-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Only 4 cars?? Was that shot later, or was that all that showed up? I'm still kicking myself for missing the meet. I'm sure if you guys saw what I was up to, you'd understand.

Here's another teaser:

No we had a few more they just had to leave before they could get their picture taken.

QuasarCav
04-12-2005, 12:35 PM

Yup, was that you smiling back at me? Nice color car now that I could see it in the daylight. And the SIR rims....:bigpimp:

I see you all the time, The red "H" really gives you away.

Spotting SIR rims at 100km/hr, thats pretty good. Notice my front bumber looks a little different?

Moonracer
04-12-2005, 12:45 PM

I see you all the time, The red "H" really gives you away.

Spotting SIR rims at 100km/hr, thats pretty good. Notice my front bumber looks a little different?

Pretty sad eh, didn't catch the bumper though. Had I known...

frozenrice
04-12-2005, 07:00 PM
Can't wait to see yours too.

I hope you mean the pictures....jk!

Moonracer
04-13-2005, 02:38 AM

I hope you mean the pictures....jk!

No man I meant your frozenrice balls! :rofl:

lam-boy
04-13-2005, 11:16 PM
oh no..

JordanEG6
04-13-2005, 11:19 PM
:drool: :drool: :eek: ^^^ crazzzzzay!

frostyda9
04-13-2005, 11:37 PM
oh no..

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Speed_Dreams
04-13-2005, 11:41 PM
matt you gotta quit modding the brick and get the teg on the road... you know that your never gonna be fasster then rob in that thing. just get that sweet DB on the streets i wanna hear the Vtec scream in that