PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2nd Gen Integra Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

freakin
11-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by iblizzard
Love the 'tegs! Can't imagine how that new motor feels either, freakin!

I know, I don't drive a 'teg, but... Just love seeing projects in progress, and I absolutely love the look of G2s and most honda's from the early 90s..

By the way, freakin, what rims are those you've got? Love em!!!

Originally posted by lam-boy

Motegi MR15 I think, they are pimpin'. but I'm sure its a btich to clean. the 15 spokes on my EL are a bitch to clean!

Originally posted by Moonracer
Matt, how's that engine doing?

Originally posted by Speed_Dreams
i saw him a week ago on the road... that cars got some balls to her now holy shit.

iblizzard, thanks for the compliments! The motor is very very fun. She's pretty much all broken in now so I've been driving it hard and trying to get everything seated before the snow gets too bad. I took it up to Edmonton this weekend and had fun on the highway. The rims were bought used, but I'm pretty sure they model is MR15. And like lam-boy said, they are a bitch to clean, so much surface area for brake dust to settle on (thanks for the compliments as well). I was also surprised how heavy they are. I put my 14's on the car Friday night and they felt like they were half the weight. Oh well, I love the look of them though.

Sandino, she's running pretty strong. I can take her up to red now, but still get a bit of smoke. We didnt' end up with as much top end as I would've liked, but it's not done yet. After talking with Crane, they said I should put in adjustable cam gears and provided me with timing recomendations. I'm going to be doing that as well as installing a bigger throttle body (likely a type R for now), and a MSD ignition setup. All that and a re-tune should wake it up. For now, I'm just happy to have all that bottom end, and the chance to get it broken in before I stop driving it as much. I'm also looking for a tighter geared tranny with a LSD in it. I've found a few, but I'm still looking for one in my price range. PS, if anyone wants a tranny, I'm selling my LS one. :D

Drew, she's not burning as much oil as when you saw her a couple weeks ago. I'm still using a bit though. I was told that it was normal with those rings and it does seem to be getting better. Where did you see me? I'm sure is was behaving. :angel:

freakin
11-22-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
I know this isn't anything like Matt's engine mods but I just wanted to share my latest update/addition to the car. Thanks to Maximumspeed for the good deal on the spoiler.

We're all friends here, no need to get nasty! :poosie:

That new drop is like night and day on that car. If I would've known that you were looking for a wing would've sold you the my entire trunk lid. I'm getting a new lid with everything shaved, so I need to unload mine. I think I have a line on some 92-93 tail lights as well if you know of anyone looking to update their sedan.

frozenrice
11-22-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by freakin

We're all friends here, no need to get nasty! :poosie:

That new drop is like night and day on that car. If I would've known that you were looking for a wing would've sold you the my entire trunk lid. I'm getting a new lid with everything shaved, so I need to unload mine. I think I have a line on some 92-93 tail lights as well if you know of anyone looking to update their sedan.

Nasty?!?? Sorry man, not my intention at all. Your new engine was such a rave that my spoiler addition wasn't all that impressive in comparison. As far as the spoiler goes, I wasn't really looking for one. Maxspeed just happened to have a white one for a sedan and the price was too good to pass up. Are you ditching the spoiler all together? If so, I might hit you up for a swap (and possibly some $$) on the torsion springs for trunk. The trunk lid is heavier now so it doesn't stay/swing up as easily now.

freakin
11-23-2004, 09:45 AM
haha, I was only kidding about the nasty part. Of course, sarcasm is lost in text. Anyhow, I'll just trade springs as long as yours still open my trunk.

Moonracer
11-23-2004, 10:04 AM
-freakin-
Good to see it's going well so far. Must be a lot of fun now. :drool: It'll be interesting to see what it will do in the 1/4.

b16Ateg
12-01-2004, 10:43 AM
hey is anyone going to the 403/ beyond meet tonight??

lam-boy
12-01-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by b16Ateg
hey is anyone going to the 403/ beyond meet tonight??

I'll most likely be there.
the integra is finally lowered now!!!

b16Ateg
12-01-2004, 12:42 PM
alright i will see you there i am going i will probally see you there between 7 and 8

lam-boy
12-01-2004, 01:00 PM
allright man, see ya tonight.
:D

Moonracer
12-01-2004, 01:17 PM
I'm not supposed to be working tonight so if that stays true I may end up at chinook this evening.

b16Ateg
12-01-2004, 01:34 PM
sandino get your ass there

Moonracer
12-01-2004, 01:44 PM
You miss me huh? :D

b16Ateg
12-01-2004, 01:46 PM
i think about you everynight :poosie: :love: ...lol i dunno i need more ppl to talk to .. i'm mainly going for a buddy to check out this SOHC VTEC head that he might pick up so ya.. we have to make an integra showup

Moonracer
12-01-2004, 01:54 PM
haha going crazy talking to too many girls you are....hmmmm yes, Yoda knows all.

Speed_Dreams
12-01-2004, 06:08 PM
haha logan the pimp to bad you didn't drive around in Sandinos limo you could get like 15 bitches in there :poosie:

whats everyones plans for there cars over the winter? whos driving them whos not? I for one will be plowing the streets everymorning :thumbsup:

frostyda9
12-01-2004, 06:09 PM
I'll probably go to see if I can finally get my lanyard :D

Moonracer
12-01-2004, 06:40 PM
haha logan the pimp to bad you didn't drive around in Sandinos limo you could get like 15 bitches in there :poosie:

whats everyones plans for there cars over the winter? whos driving them whos not? I for one will be plowing the streets everymorning :thumbsup:

I don't know about 15 bitches but a good 9 for sure. hehe Which brings me to....I don't work tonight! :clap: I'm going to joey tomatoes for dinner then to hang with you guys. I'll head down to the lower level around 7:30 - 8:00.

My plan for my car is to not drive it on the shitty days and drive jen's car...lol It's a little higher. :D

powerslave
12-01-2004, 07:15 PM
So most of the tegs will be showing up around 7:30 to 8:00? I might drop by, just to annoy Drew :D .

Moonracer
12-01-2004, 11:07 PM
lam-boy... We saw your black rs there but didn't get to meet you. :dunno: Maybe next time. Your car is lookin nice though, the rims look good on it.

frostyda9
12-02-2004, 12:20 AM
It was Phil's taillights man. He didn't want to associate with ricers

:tongue:

lam-boy
12-02-2004, 10:16 AM
lam-boy... We saw your black rs there but didn't get to meet you. :dunno: Maybe next time. Your car is lookin nice though, the rims look good on it.

hey guys, sorry, when I first came I didn't see no one.
So I went inside for some hot chocolate. then came out and a whole bunch of g2s were there and I didn't knwo who was who so I went inside for some supper then I went home :rofl:
for sure I'll introduce myself next time.

as you can see the paint isn't perfect, but I tried.
and thanks :D

Moonracer
12-02-2004, 10:23 AM

hey guys, sorry, when I first came I didn't see no one.
So I went inside for some hot chocolate. then came out and a whole bunch of g2s were there and I didn't knwo who was who so I went inside for some supper then I went home :rofl:
for sure I'll introduce myself next time.

as you can see the paint isn't perfect, but I tried.
and thanks :D

We'll find ya next time hehe

My paint isn't perfect either, pretty crappy actually. Need new paint soon.

lam-boy
12-02-2004, 10:39 AM

We'll find ya next time hehe

My paint isn't perfect either, pretty crappy actually. Need new paint soon.

Same here, I want to repaint my car, get rid of all the small dents and such.
Like my primer work? :rofl:
mmmmm black:drool: :drool:

RSX.04
12-02-2004, 11:37 AM
Isn't mine, but this is my buddies 92' Teg:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/goofballer/integra.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/goofballer/integra2.jpg

sUbZeRo
12-04-2004, 09:11 PM
nice... looks good dude

lam-boy
12-05-2004, 02:09 PM
meh, not my style..

marq-jt
12-05-2004, 02:21 PM
not really a big fan of the front kit... looks too ugly.. no offence i guess every body got there opinion...
anyways i liek the rest just the front i dont... lol

since the g2 tegs are more boxy it doesn't really look good with a vader kit on them... vader kits are more usually for rounder cars... thast what i think anyways...

frostyda9
12-05-2004, 04:22 PM
meh, not my style..

:werd: The G2 has clean lines to start with, I've always been a fan of very subtle kits, or no kit at all. Props to the work though, in the end all that really matters is whether or not you are happy with your own car.

jaylo
12-06-2004, 12:33 AM
Don't mind me, just keeping this thread alive.

autoBITCH
12-06-2004, 12:47 AM
jaylo please stop posting pictures of your car it's making me really jealous hahaha i'm kidding... are you still driving it for the winter?!

Moonracer
12-06-2004, 01:22 AM
Yeah man you are making my car look bad :rofl: Ok it's not your fault!

sUbZeRo
12-06-2004, 01:37 AM
lol jay your car is really nice man =)

jaylo
12-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Thx ppl, I will stop whoring this thread now!

Originally posted by autoBITCH
jaylo please stop posting pictures of your car it's making me really jealous hahaha i'm kidding... are you still driving it for the winter?!

Nope it's tucked far away this winter. Currently building forced induction :D

Speed_Dreams
12-06-2004, 07:47 PM
lam-boy i was the G2 parked next to you i guess all the other G2s ere to cool to accosiate with us. btw those are sweet rims. we should swap :)

powerslave
12-06-2004, 08:02 PM
i guess all the other G2s ere to cool to accosiate with us.

Drew, let's just put it this way: even my Altezzas are embarrased of your exhaust!

Haha j/k man.

lam-boy
12-06-2004, 10:15 PM
lam-boy i was the G2 parked next to you i guess all the other G2s ere to cool to accosiate with us. btw those are sweet rims. we should swap :)

thanks man!

you were the grey g2 correct?

b16Ateg
12-06-2004, 10:20 PM
haha my g2 will kick your ass pretty soon drew..turbo is coming faster and faster jaylo you better be getting your turbo done soon too.. so then we can have the g2turbos going

autoBITCH
12-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by jaylo
Nope it's tucked far away this winter. Currently building forced induction :D

OMG....just stop already....:cry: geeezzzz.... too poor to afford turbo... naturally aspirated for me! hehe..... good luck with it....
are you gonna turbo your b18?! or did you do some sort of swap already?!?! sorry.... if i dont know... i'm sort of outside of the g2 teg "clique"....

btw guys, i was there at your "meet" at chinook on wednesday. well i heard it was a meet... i didnt bring my teg but i did see a red g2 teg with altezzas i believe and some crazy clean ones as well.....
i must say the black teg with the big rear wheels were quite hawtt hehe.. i didnt really check out the others, i didnt wanna seem stupid....
anyways you guys should arrange another meet.... just not this wed hehe.. sorry.. bday dinner!!!

b16Ateg
12-06-2004, 10:35 PM
haha no worries.. ya i think jaylo is building his b18 with the turbo but i'm building my b16 right now.. just waiting till i'm done school at sait then i'm going nuts and i'm getting a b20 block to turbo it with too.. for more torque.. its nice to see another girl with a g2 that will probally come with us to the meets that we have.. besides jen.. lol

autoBITCH
12-06-2004, 10:51 PM
if i'm not mistaken... b20 is crv? that's cool..... takes a lot of money to do all this i'm guessing.... that's awesome.... well, i havent got much done to the teg... just the AEM cold air intake, rsr exhaust ... and that's about it as far as mods. maybe in ten years from now when i'm rich .... i can turbo her... haha... have fun with the turbo ... and with your b16!! gotta love v tec

dirty_magic
12-06-2004, 11:05 PM
Hey Jaylo, what kind of a turbo are you going to be running? Logan, I expect your car to be turbo by the next time Im down there so you can take me for a rip. Yeah G2 chicks are sweet, one day Im going to marry a G2 girl, or at least get my wife one, like Sandino, hehe. Guys, Im going to be in Calgary probably sometime in February, carless though, Im flying this time, screw the 22hr drive. It would be cool to get some sort of get together going, pool or dinner or something, maybe even bowling, haha.

FYI: I might be getting this written off 93 hatch, Im going to be taking a few of the parts, mainly the block, and a few exterior parts, but if anyone needs anything off of it, let me know. This isnt for sure yet, but just a heads up.

Michael

lam-boy
12-06-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by dirty_magic
Hey Jaylo, what kind of a turbo are you going to be running? Logan, I expect your car to be turbo by the next time Im down there so you can take me for a rip. Yeah G2 chicks are sweet, one day Im going to marry a G2 girl, or at least get my wife one, like Sandino, hehe. Guys, Im going to be in Calgary probably sometime in February, carless though, Im flying this time, screw the 22hr drive. It would be cool to get some sort of get together going, pool or dinner or something, maybe even bowling, haha.

FYI: I might be getting this written off 93 hatch, Im going to be taking a few of the parts, mainly the block, and a few exterior parts, but if anyone needs anything off of it, let me know. This isnt for sure yet, but just a heads up.

Michael

hey dirty, how cold is it up there right now? :( I'm freezing down here Haha.

I'll have to know your guys name next time. So it would be a bit easier meeting up with you guys if we do have a get together.

dirty_magic
12-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Frig man, this whole week its been lower than -40 with the wind chill. Oh well, I guess you just have to dress for it, something Ive gotten used to over the years. Last year, when I was in Calgary, was the first time I had a birthday with no snow, in January. You guys have some freak weather.

Moonracer
12-07-2004, 01:00 AM
:drama: hey autobitch, post a pic of your car. :D

jaylo
12-07-2004, 01:47 PM
I'm gonna use a T3/T04E 60 trim compressor, stage 3 turbine. The tuning will be done by Xenocron (www.xenocron.com/te). And yes I will be using my current b18a1 OBD-0. It will be done approx. mid March or Mid April. I'll see you guys on the road!

lam-boy
12-09-2004, 11:50 AM
seems like all the g2s are going turbo..:angel: :burnout:

frozenrice
12-09-2004, 08:36 PM
Turbo= :drool:
Someday I suppose.........all show no go for now :cry:

freakin
12-10-2004, 06:05 PM
seems like all the g2s are going turbo..:angel: :burnout:

NA for me :poosie: :burnout:

Speed_Dreams
12-10-2004, 06:21 PM
its all about the turbo you guys should see the size of the intercooler i picked up today!!! hahaha its 38x19 its fuckin huge!

im gonna cut it up tho and make 4 smaller intercoolers

Moonracer
12-10-2004, 06:28 PM
its all about the turbo you guys should see the size of the intercooler i picked up today!!! hahaha its 38x19 its fuckin huge!

im gonna cut it up tho and make 4 smaller intercoolers

Is it bigger than your muffler? hehe

autoBITCH
12-11-2004, 12:00 AM
:drama: hey autobitch, post a pic of your car. :D

oh my..... that'd be an aweful request.. my car sucks, i'm not gonna lie.... but soon enough when i get nice pics i will surely post some....

by the way moonracer i believe it was YOUR black G2teg that i saw and fell in love with at one beyond meet hehe.....:D

Moonracer
12-11-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by autoBITCH

oh my..... that'd be an aweful request.. my car sucks, i'm not gonna lie.... but soon enough when i get nice pics i will surely post some....

by the way moonracer i believe it was YOUR black G2teg that i saw and fell in love with at one beyond meet hehe.....:D

Oh why thankyou :D It's not all that purdy yet either but it's getting there. Did you see my rust? lol It will be interesting to see what you do to your car. Just imagine the before and after pics down the road. All the tegs on here are coming along quite nicely.

powerslave
12-11-2004, 01:12 AM
Even mine? ;)

Moonracer
12-11-2004, 11:19 AM
You got those altezzas don't you? And the five stars? lol Some have more money than others too. :) Doesn't really matter just as long as we're all enjoying our car. *money sucking piece of....* I mean :D

Speed_Dreams
12-11-2004, 02:15 PM

Is it bigger than your muffler? hehe

you should know that nothing is bigger then my muffler.. well maybe one thing.....and its not my mouth you bitches

freakin
12-11-2004, 03:06 PM

you should know that nothing is bigger then my muffler.. well maybe one thing.....and its not my mouth you bitches

Is it your ass? :eek:

Just kidding Drew. I'm just waiting for the day that you and Phil team up on a clock tower with sniper rifles and start taking people out. :D

frostyda9
12-11-2004, 03:17 PM

:rofl: You're a bastard Matt

frozenrice
12-11-2004, 05:24 PM

Just kidding Drew. I'm just waiting for the day that you and Phil team up on a clock tower with sniper rifles and start taking people out. :D

:rofl: At first, I thought it said "Is it IN your ass?". Gotta read more closely next time.

frozenrice
12-11-2004, 05:38 PM
BTW, Dave what was the damage assement on your car? Hope it wasn't anything too bad.
Another thing everyone, if you ever do your won drop, GET AN ALIGNMENT done right away. I changed over to my winters last week and noticed that the insides of the threads on the fronts were noticably worn (not too badly though). This was after only two months on the new setup. Anybody have a used camber kit for sale BTW?

Speed_Dreams
12-11-2004, 06:35 PM
BTW, Dave what was the damage assement on your car? Hope it wasn't anything too bad.
Another thing everyone, if you ever do your won drop, GET AN ALIGNMENT done right away. I changed over to my winters last week and noticed that the insides of the threads on the fronts were noticably worn (not too badly though). This was after only two months on the new setup. Anybody have a used camber kit for sale BTW?

how much are you dropped? because i haven't had an alignment since i have my drop and i haven't worn thru my tires yet. i know that its going to happen thats why i hope santa brings me a camber kit under the tree.

QuasarCav
12-11-2004, 06:50 PM
Just a few questions:

I'm looking for 90-93 GS preferably black or blue. What common things should I look for? How much should I be paying for a good one?

I'd like a 5spd and under 175,000 for around 3000-6000, is this unreasonable?

Thanks

frozenrice
12-11-2004, 07:04 PM
how much are you dropped? because i haven't had an alignment since i have my drop and i haven't worn thru my tires yet. i know that its going to happen thats why i hope santa brings me a camber kit under the tree.

I'm on a 1.8" drop (H&R Sports w/KYB GR2s). Haven't worn through per se, but I noticed that the inner thread blocks on the fronts are more worn than the outers. I had an alignment done today, and the toe was apparently out quite a bit (-0.34 right/-0.29 left). Camber is about -1.88 right/-2.20 left).
The toe is now near zero (within factory specs), but they couldn't do anything with the camber since I don't have a kit on. I've got 10 year old winter tires on now (probably the last season they're good for), so I'm not too worried right now. I'm concerned about what to do in the spring as I'm not sure what affect the out of spec camber will do to tire wear. On the safe side, I'll shop around for a deal on a camber kit of some kind (Ingalls/OBX?) and install it in the spring at the same time when I change the brake rotors.

frozenrice
12-11-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Just a few questions:

I'm looking for 90-93 GS preferably black or blue. What common things should I look for? How much should I be paying for a good one?

Thanks

3-6grand isn't unreasonable, it just depends on the car's condition and what trim level/mods it has. RS-LS-GS are the trim levels from most basic to most equipped respectively.
If you're not familiar with Honda/Acuras, the biggest concern I would normally be worried about is making sure the timing belt has been changed recently. Belts can last as high as 200,000km but I've heard of them going at 90,000 as well (I think Honda recommends every 100,000). You don't want something like that to go (like I have) as you'll end up with a dead engine.
Keep an eye out for a GS-R (92?-93) as well (forgot to mention it earlier), main feature is that it's a GS but with a VTEC motor (good for about 170hp(?)). Good luck in your search!

Moonracer
12-11-2004, 08:51 PM
Just to let you all know, I'm posting up the pic links for all the cruises in my first post. Got the first one up for now with more to come. :D

frostyda9
12-12-2004, 01:24 PM
frozenrice....if you want an Ingalls kit, Tunerworks has good prices on them. For the rear camber, kneeon on G2IC has washer/bolt sets for cheap.

lam-boy
12-12-2004, 01:42 PM
I have camber problems, haha its probably because I haven't gotten an allignment yet, I should get that done soon. :rofl:

frozenrice
12-12-2004, 02:18 PM
lam-boy, camber can't be adjusted on G2s unless you have a camber kit. The only thing that can be adjusted is the toe settings. How low and how long have you been on your lowered set up?

Here's what happened after only two months without an alignment:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0005.jpg

If you look hard enough, you can see the wear bars showing through on the right side of the picture (inner part of tire). I'm hoping that getting the toe aligned will minimize this, but I'm not taking any chances come spring.

Speed_Dreams
12-12-2004, 03:36 PM
I heard that you can drop your car at least 2 inches before you need a camber kit. there should be some factory adjustment with camber becuase its not fixed. whatever alignment shop you took your car to im pretty sure is wrong. i would get a second opinion

lam-boy
12-12-2004, 04:12 PM
I've been lowered for 1.5 weeks or so?

I lowered about 1.5-2 inches, nto too sure, btu I haven't gotten an alignment yet.

I'll get an alignment anyways, but which should I get it done on? my summer tires or my winters?

frostyda9
12-12-2004, 05:41 PM
i would get a second opinion

Here's a second opinion...even with my camber corrected as far as it can go right now (about -1.5 degrees still) and after a full alignment, this is what my tires look like after last year. A 2 inch drop will put you more negative than what I am at now, if you don't use a camber kit.

Speed_Dreams
12-12-2004, 06:11 PM
I think im dropped a little more then 2 inches and my tires aren't that bad. they have some camber wear but nothing like that!

Police
12-12-2004, 06:53 PM
you can use shims or washer in the back to correct camber, i'm lowered about 2 inches in the front and 1.5 in the back with no camber problems at all, this is for a Civic so i can't sy the same with the teg having the same 2 inch drop, but the rear camber correction works with the teg too.

frozenrice
12-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Incorrect camber causes wear but not as badly as incorrect toe. If I understand correctly (check G2IC.com), camber can't be adjusted on Tegs without a camber kit- that's why the kits exist. Keep in mind this isn't what would cause major wear- it's the toe that'll wear them out faster. You can go further (tire-wear wise) with incorrect camber, but not incorrect toe.

Lam-boy, it doesn't really matter if you're on winter or summer tires as the alignment settings don't have anything to do with tire type. You're best to get it done ASAP though so that you don't wear your tires unevenly. I noticed too that my car rides more stable at higher speeds since I've had the alignment done. Before, hitting any kind of bump at 90klicks (or more) was very unsettling (the two hand, white knuckling kind of unsettling).

b16Ateg
12-12-2004, 11:52 PM
haha you guys all suck if you would have seen the rims that got stolen from me you would have loved them.. in a year i had them they were pouched on the insides ...the wires were almost showing.. and this is when i had the coil overs.. i was droped all the way on them front and back my car was like daves but lower.. and thats not possible but it was... and when my rims got stolen thats how i knew they were mine on this car cos of the way there were worn.. and the tires... if you really want a camber kit .. get one but i find its a waste.. cos then you can't take turns like drifter and the more camber you have the faster you can go around a corner.. well thats the way i think... and in this winter with the roads like shit and all the gravel i'm starting to learn how to drift in a fwd...lol on winter tires... dave knows what i'm talking about cos he is on no tread tires...

b16Ateg
12-12-2004, 11:54 PM
Just a few questions:

Thanks

sorry but you wont get one with less than 175kms.. your more like looking at around the high 200kms.. if your lucky and the car is in good shape i would do it.. i bought my car for 6500 with a b16a in it and 171 kms on the engine and now it was like 223kms or something and its a 90 so good luck if you can get one cheap and its in good shape do it

frostyda9
12-13-2004, 12:32 AM
dave knows what i'm talking about cos he is on no tread tires...

haha yeah man....plus I run a couple extra pounds in the rear tires and I upgraded the rear sway to a ST bar. With the exception of the occasional slide off the highway it's a good setup :rofl:

DB2
12-13-2004, 01:03 AM
What's up guys.... although I no longer live in Calgary anymore, here's my 92 gsr bought off Silverhill Acura's showroom floor...

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjg2ODQ0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjUxMzQ0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Speed_Dreams
12-13-2004, 02:03 AM
that is a really nice and clean GS-R. i like it. cleared tails and everything nicly done. i would only suggest dropping it a little more. but hey i just hate wheel gaps

frozenrice
12-13-2004, 07:35 AM

sorry but you wont get one with less than 175kms.. your more like looking at around the high 200kms.. if your lucky and the car is in good shape i would do it.. i bought my car for 6500 with a b16a in it and 171 kms on the engine and now it was like 223kms or something and its a 90 so good luck if you can get one cheap and its in good shape do it

I saw one a few weeks ago with 80,000kms on it. Cougar that owned it caught me looking over the car (probably thought I was gonna jack it). We ended up talking for about 1/2 hour. Absolutely mint. Front to back looked awesome (factory tailpipes were like new, body had no rust, dents, factory rims didn't have any brake dust or curb rash on them, interior was like new). Wish we could of exchanged phone # ;) -make her an offer in the future.

QuasarCav
12-13-2004, 09:30 AM
I'm looking at a 92 GS with 200K for 5500, I'll keep on looking this week but I need a car fast.

Canadatrader has nothing and not too many lots have those cars around. I might try the private sale market.

Moonracer
12-13-2004, 09:50 AM
I'm looking at a 92 GS with 200K for 5500, I'll keep on looking this week but I need a car fast.

Canadatrader has nothing and not too many lots have those cars around. I might try the private sale market.

That's not bad ($5k would be better) as long as the car doesn't need any major work done. Make sure you get it checked out whichever you go for.

lam-boy
12-13-2004, 09:57 AM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjUxMzQ0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
:drool: love the clear tails! can't wait to do mine come spring, its too cold for me to do anything right now :rofl:

Moonracer
12-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by DB2
What's up guys.... although I no longer live in Calgary anymore, here's my 92 gsr bought off Silverhill Acura's showroom floor...

Wow you bought it new and still have it, I'm jealous. Wish I could have had mine from new. Let alone a black gsr. :drool:

DB2
12-13-2004, 10:35 AM
do you guys see many gsr around there anymore, I know there was only about 10 sold back then...

B17a
12-13-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by DB2
do you guys see many gsr around there anymore, I know there was only about 10 sold back then...

Everyday!:D

DB2
12-13-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by B17a

Everyday!:D

Nice :thumbsup: what colour is yours...

are you driving it through all that Calgary gravel....

B17a
12-13-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by DB2

Nice :thumbsup: what colour is yours...

are you driving it through all that Calgary gravel....

Black and yes, unfortunately its my only mode of transportation.

frostyda9
12-13-2004, 05:39 PM
Wow, very clean DB2. Did GS-R's come in black in the US too, or was it only the CDM that got black ones? I think I remember reading somewhere that the US only got Aztec green.

Speed_Dreams
12-13-2004, 05:52 PM
Asstec green is the ugliest color for an integra. way to turn a hot looking sporty car into a total chick car. I origonally was eyeing white G2's but when i was looking everything was Auto! so i took a chance on this Melbourn blue color and I like it. i like it so much my whole interior will be painted to match the body and the rims. DB2 you should come out to some meets if your still in the calary area. i would love to get some advice on how to clear tails

DB2
12-13-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by frostyda9
Wow, very clean DB2. Did GS-R's come in black in the US too, or was it only the CDM that got black ones? I think I remember reading somewhere that the US only got Aztec green.

naw I imported mine to the US....... the US got red,white and green and Canada got red, black and green.....

Like I said earlier, my car is from Calgary originally.....

Speed_Dreams..... I just followed "teg tips" on g2ic....... just take your time and they come out good.(pm me if you've got ??)......I had an extra set so it helped..... as for the meet, I'll be up there in couple week, but I won't be driving the teg (it doesn't like snow.... hehe) hopefully in the summer tho....

frostyda9
12-13-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by DB2

Like I said earlier, my car is from Calgary originally.....

Yeah I know ;) I read that you got it at Silverhill.
My question had nothing to do with your car personally, just GS-R's in general.

frozenrice
12-19-2004, 07:45 PM
Frosty, did you make it home before the snow hit? I got home, swept the garage out, parked the cars and went inside. Not even 1/2 hour later, I look outside and it's shitty.

frostyda9
12-19-2004, 08:13 PM
Just barely man!
Today was definitely the day of white tegs....I saw three other white G2's on the way home :eek: as well as a very clean CW ITR on steelies. You should have had yours out! I don't think there's going to be many good cruising days for a while now :(

frozenrice
12-19-2004, 08:58 PM
Normally I would have been out in mine. When I saw you I just dumped a load of recycling with the wife's wagon (the whole rear from the front seats back was full). Teg's too good for taking out the trash.....

Moonracer
12-19-2004, 10:29 PM
Ooooooooooooo Ahhhhhhhhhhh wow what a storm! :rofl:

frostyda9
12-19-2004, 10:44 PM
Teg's too good for taking out the trash.....

haha not mine man, it hauls everything from recycling to laundry to whatever other crap I have to move around. Sometimes it even carries my mountain bike....inside :rofl:

And Sandino...we had JUST washed our cars, so we didn't want them to get snowed on ;)

Moonracer
12-19-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by frostyda9

haha not mine man, it hauls everything from recycling to laundry to whatever other crap I have to move around. Sometimes it even carries my mountain bike....inside :rofl:

And Sandino...we had JUST washed our cars, so we didn't want them to get snowed on ;)

awwww did you guys wash your cars together? lol

frozenrice
12-19-2004, 11:06 PM

awwww did you guys wash your cars together? lol

Just happened to run into each other at the wash. Couldn't help not noticing a white Teg pull in. Turned out to be Dave. Nice to be able to talk to someone while waiting. It was busy so the wait was long. You can all blame the snow on us. What a waste of $4.00 bucks.

MaximumSpeed
12-20-2004, 01:25 AM
So it seems I am not the only one with the car-wash curse. Everytime I seem to wash my car, it will rain or snow the next day, or the very same day!

lam-boy
12-20-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by MaximumSpeed
So it seems I am not the only one with the car-wash curse. Everytime I seem to wash my car, it will rain or snow the next day, or the very same day!

yup!
wash it, all shiny, about to take some pictures.
next thing you know its snowing/raining. :banghead: