PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2nd Gen Integra Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

stevieo
11-03-2005, 12:24 AM
if anyone is considering/thinking or is selling their G2, send 403Gemini a Pm, hes looking for a g2 hardcore.

stevieo
11-03-2005, 12:26 AM
oh ya and this is how headlights should be..

1pieces / projectors / non painted usdm = teh suck!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/orphenz/47764132.jpg

frostyda9
11-03-2005, 12:26 AM
Tell him to make me an offer on the frostmobile :D

stevieo
11-03-2005, 12:30 AM
haha dave you looking for a new car?

he wanst to buy my car but i don't wanna part with it. i've fallen in love again..hahaha

frostyda9
11-03-2005, 12:35 AM
I've tossed the idea around. Not planning to sell really, but if a decent offer came up I might think about it.

freakin
11-03-2005, 10:00 AM
I have one it the garage that he can have for free. :rofl:

I'll keep my eyes out though....there are some cheap ones every once in a while in the trader and whatnot.

Genjuro
11-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Freakin:
Telvent? heard of it.
I'm also in IT @ Ticketmaster Canada.

Stevieo:
yeah thos are a sexy set of headlights...

stevieo
11-03-2005, 01:26 PM
anyuone wanna get together one last time before it really gets cold out?

Speed_Dreams
11-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by frostyda9
I've tossed the idea around. Not planning to sell really, but if a decent offer came up I might think about it.

you coming to the RWD Turbo darkside?

hahahaha

update...i got my turbo....im hoping for high 13's next year on street tires low 13's on Drag radials!!

frozenrice
11-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Not a bad idea steve, I think we're just waiting for matt and the big unveiling of his "ghost" car.

stevieo
11-03-2005, 01:51 PM
you mean matt wasn't joking when he said he had a car? :eek:

drew, please leave. Haha just kidding.

QuasarCav
11-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Saturdays are good for me, You guys can see my new fancy winter tires. They grip better than the Kumho's.

Moonracer
11-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Hey matt, I have a stock lip sitting around if you want it?

freakin
11-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Hey guys, it looks like I'm going to be a little delayed with the car. I didn't make as much progress on the car as I had anticipated.....mostly due to my school schedule. Even if I get the motor in next week, I'm going to Vancouver for the following weekend.....if you guys want to plan I meet, I'll head over, but it still may be sans-auto. But honest...I do have a G2, hehe. :D

Sandino, I have two OEM lips already....but I was tossing around the idea of the type R lip on my car.

rey_mysterio
11-03-2005, 06:55 PM
stevio are u still looking for mugen replicas??

is there going to be one last meet . .. cause i know i missed the last one cause i was moving. . .

frostyda9
11-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams

you coming to the RWD Turbo darkside?

hahahaha

update...i got my turbo....im hoping for high 13's next year on street tires low 13's on Drag radials!!

Maybe...

As much as I love my teg, I miss RWD. I used to have an '87 Stang, and it was nice if a little behind the times in ergonomics/general interior design. The 1987-1993 model will always be my favorite generation, and I promised myself some time ago that I'd own another one. When I will make good on that promise is anyones guess.

Congrats with the car. I still haven't seen it :nut:

derek123
11-04-2005, 08:00 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/ella1/orangesidesstevio.jpg
:rofl:
I've always liked oranges over clears.

is there any thing like this (corners and turn sigs), but with smooth plexi ?
less ripples or whatever ( beam scatterers)

frostyda9
11-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by derek123
http://www.boomspeed.com/ella1/orangesidesstevio.jpg
:rofl:
I've always liked oranges over clears.

is there any thing like this (corners and turn sigs), but with smooth plexi ?
less ripples or whatever ( beam scatterers)

Something like this?

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/10055307/Images/ci90a_f1.jpg

derek123
11-04-2005, 09:24 PM
yeah. still see lines tho. close enough. :)

legal ?

frozenrice
11-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Anybody properly wire a sub amp to the battery before? I ghetto rigged my positive wire to the battery and the way I've done it is causing me a bit of grief. I cleaned the terminals a few weeks ago and the clamp for the positive doesn't seem to clamp really tight around the post (there's a slight bit of play if you try twisting the clamp around the post). I suspect that is why my stereo was turning on and off by itself earlier tonight. I'd like to get some ideas on how to get a clean looking and effective way to ensure that I have good contact.

frostyda9
11-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by derek123
yeah. still see lines tho. close enough. :)

legal ?

As legal as JDM headlights, which most of have and don't get bothered about.

Originally posted by frozenrice
I'd like to get some ideas on how to get a clean looking and effective way to ensure that I have good contact.

Use the top mount for your electric system, and a side mount post for your amp. You can just use a big "O" style gold plated connector and a bolt. That's what I did.

frozenrice
11-04-2005, 11:34 PM
Use the top mount for your electric system, and a side mount post for your amp. You can just use a big "O" style gold plated connector and a bolt. That's what I did.

Thanks Dave. That's a good idea except I've got a crappo Motorbater battery and there's no side terminals to connect to (unless they're hidden by the hold down bracket). I'll probably do your suggestion on the next battery after this one dies.

derek123
11-04-2005, 11:40 PM
you have a proper ring terminal for the amp wire ?
[edit] is it soldered and crimped, or just crimped?

.... and the dinky 8mm nut/clamp for the post ?

take the ring and carve two sides of it off so it fits behind the nut and acts like a washer.

what ga. wire is your amp cable ?

frostyda9
11-05-2005, 02:28 AM

Thanks Dave. That's a good idea except I've got a crappo Motorbater battery and there's no side terminals to connect to (unless they're hidden by the hold down bracket). I'll probably do your suggestion on the next battery after this one dies.

Well now you have a legitimate reason to get an Optima ;)

frozenrice
11-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Definately an Optima next round.
As for the amp wiring, yes I do have a ring terminal on the end of the wire, but it's just crimped on. The wire is 8 guage. I had a good look at it last night and I think I found out the problem. When I cleaned the terminal a few weeks ago, I took the thru-bolt off the clamp. When I reinstalled it, I put the ring terminal in between the two halves of the clamp instead of on the outside next to the bolts. When tightening everything up, the width of the ring terminal didn't allow the clamp to tighten around the post like it should have. It still looks ghetto, but as long as it works for the time being.

Speed_Dreams
11-05-2005, 11:28 AM

Maybe...

As much as I love my teg, I miss RWD. I used to have an '87 Stang, and it was nice if a little behind the times in ergonomics/general interior design. The 1987-1993 model will always be my favorite generation, and I promised myself some time ago that I'd own another one. When I will make good on that promise is anyones guess.

Congrats with the car. I still haven't seen it :nut:

I don't think anyone has seen it , but hey if you buy a stang we can become BFF again ( best friends forever for all you gutter minded homos :guns: ) :D but i will try to make it out to a meet with you guys so i can show you my smoke show without spinning my tires :clap:

Genjuro
11-05-2005, 01:16 PM
k wtf...
just called speedtech about the headlights again 'cause i wanted to pick them up today. i asked for allen, the guy i talked to 'cause he said they have about 4 sets in and that i could hold one under my name. well hes not in calgary until monday so the guy said its best if i call back on monday. im like ok thats fine thanks. then i asked if he has the set held or any sets in stock, he says uh no we dont. whatever i know they do.

i swear it totally depends on who you talk to at that store.
it's bullshit and third time they did this. they better get their shit straight cause its them losing the business. (maybe not though cause of all the people they rip off)
i called jdmsource and they will have a set by the end of the week for 40 bucks cheaper then speedtech, so whatev. they lost that money i woulda spent today.

</rant>

frozenrice
11-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro
k wtf...
just called speedtech about the headlights again 'cause i wanted to pick them up today. i asked for allen, the guy i talked to 'cause he said they have about 4 sets in and that i could hold one under my name. well hes not in calgary until monday so the guy said its best if i call back on monday. im like ok thats fine thanks. then i asked if he has the set held or any sets in stock, he says uh no we dont. whatever i know they do.

i swear it totally depends on who you talk to at that store.
it's bullshit and third time they did this. they better get their shit straight cause its them losing the business. (maybe not though cause of all the people they rip off)
i called jdmsource and they will have a set by the end of the week for 40 bucks cheaper then speedtech, so whatev. they lost that money i woulda spent today.

&lt;/rant&gt;

Your experience confirms my perspective of them. The one or two times that I've been there to look around, the guys "working" were too busy bullshitting with their friends to even bother if I needed help. I simply left without saying a word. I've heard numerous stories of their business practices (i.e. freakin for one) and so far I'm not too impressed with how they conduct it. I know of another guy who bought a carbon fibre hood from them. He had them install it and save the OEM hood for him to pick up later. Apparrently when he went back to get it, it was either sold or thrown out and they wouldn't do anything about it. He basically bought a carbon fibre hood at full pop and they sell his old hood on him without any kind of compensation for it - nice.

rey_mysterio
11-05-2005, 04:30 PM
yeah those guys quoted me 500 bucks for ww rs side skirts alone. . . .:nut:

Speed_Dreams
11-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Speedtech is a rip off really. They have a nice shop and they have done some nice cars but unless you drop like 100k in there shop they won't do anything to help you. go to a shop like JDMsource and ya he will have his friends there hanging out or whatever but he will always stop his convo to talk to customers and give Exelent Customer service.

frozenrice
11-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Shoaib from JDMsource has got to be one of the most popular and well liked guys in the import circles here in Calgary. He knows his stuff, he doesn't bullshit you and he's fair.
I bought my 1pieces from him. 9 months later I went back to look for something else and first thing he says is how're the 1 pieces. I didn't think he'd remember me from that long ago since I made such a small purchase.

gen2teggy
11-06-2005, 05:31 AM
yeah shoaib is a good guy, i remember back in jr.high a bunch of us would always go back to my house to drink! LOL good times..we did alot of fuked up shit like that LOL

does anyone one have a 92-93 front bummper for sale?

Genjuro
11-06-2005, 02:40 PM
yeah i remember going to jdmsource cause i was interested in a swap. shoaib was even going to give me a good deal on one and everything. the price was like $1000 less then what speedtech offered. (didnt get it though)
maybe he will remember me when i stop by.

hmm how much did you guys pay for your cold-air intakes if you have one? @ speedtech i paid 450ish for an injen.

freakin
11-06-2005, 06:03 PM
I'm in to mine for about $130. $70 for a cheap SRI, $40 for a K&N filter, $30 for a 90 degree elbow and coupler. Then I sold my old Ractive filter for $20.

DIY :thumbsup:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/CAIextension.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/CAIelbow_small.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/CAIfilter_small.JPG

frostyda9
11-06-2005, 06:09 PM
K&N drop in filter: ~$50
Stock piping: free
Removing resonator box and various other plastic shit: free

BTW....Matt am I getting a torque wrench for Christmas or what :poosie:

freakin
11-06-2005, 06:13 PM
oops, I forgot that I had it. I didn't use it, so I bet it's in a pile of tools that I haven't cleaned up in the garage. I'll get it back to you this week.

haze4dayz
11-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Hey Guys, i would like to raise the car for the winter cuz all i gotz is coilovers installed. Does anyone have OEM springs and struts that i could buy? or any suggestions on how i should raise the car for the winter. Thanks

freakin
11-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Can't you just adjust your coilovers? There should be a threaded collar on them where you can change the hight of the spring perch. Just get the car up on jackstands, take the wheels off, and move the collars up. Just take a note of where they were and much you move them. Afterwards, put it down and measure each end to ensure that you got the car level.

If I remember correctly, we didn't take my wheels off. We just unloaded the suspension and reached over the tire....same idea though.

Also, make sure that you clean the threads of the sleeves very well. Dirt gets in there and makes them very hard to adjust. And keep in mind that your allignment will be out once you change the height.

With all of that said, I have a set of stock struts if you need them. Most us us just drive slammed through the winter. But PM me if you want them.

freakin
11-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Ohh, and a note to all of the regulars....
I asked that we get our own section in the Local Communities section. This thread is getting too big.

haze4dayz
11-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by freakin
Can't you just adjust your coilovers? There should be a threaded collar on them where you can change the hight of the spring perch. Just get the car up on jackstands, take the wheels off, and move the collars up. Just take a note of where they were and much you move them. Afterwards, put it down and measure each end to ensure that you got the car level.

If I remember correctly, we didn't take my wheels off. We just unloaded the suspension and reached over the tire....same idea though.

Also, make sure that you clean the threads of the sleeves very well. Dirt gets in there and makes them very hard to adjust. And keep in mind that your allignment will be out once you change the height.

With all of that said, I have a set of stock struts if you need them. Most us us just drive slammed through the winter. But PM me if you want them.

I thought that all coilovers did is adjust the dampting of the springs and not actually the height? sorry im new at this coilover thing...... i had the springs cut 'old skool style' on the AE86.

do you drive the car slammed in the winter time with 14s? if so don't you ever bottom out over the littlest bumps? My girlfriend drives the car most of the time so im trying to make it as safe as possible. Thanks

by the way...nice job on the relocation of the air intake. :thumbsup:

freakin
11-06-2005, 08:28 PM
This is a Skunk2 coilover. The typical style that you'd see on a Honda.

https://www.skunk2.com/Merchant2/images/products/COILOVERS05.jpg

You can see that the bottom sleeve is threaded and that there's 2 rings on it. The top one is what holds the spring, and the one below it is just a lock nut. By moving where the spring is on the collar, you change the height of the car.

What you're thinking of is more like an adjustable strut. Those would have adjustments for compression and rebound on the strut.

A true coilover is more like this Tein model, where it's everything in one. The spring is still adjustable on them.

http://www.tein.com/img/sr_1.jpg

frozenrice
11-06-2005, 09:02 PM
I have the OEM springs if you want them to go with freakins' struts. I drove all of last winter dropped on 14's without too much problem. Mind you I am only dropped 1.8" all around.

danlowteg
11-06-2005, 09:27 PM
droped below 2.5 i think :D

freakin
11-06-2005, 09:51 PM
I ran close to a 3" drop one winter..the only casualty was an OEM lip, but I fixed that with some zip ties....oh, and those struts that I have still have the springs on them. :P

gen2teggy
11-07-2005, 02:18 AM
does anyone have a 92-93 front bummper?

gen2teggy
11-07-2005, 02:35 AM
for sale....taht is

freakin
11-07-2005, 09:16 AM
I will once I get my shit together and get my new one painted. The old one has a crack on the top, but can be repaired. I'd let it go for $100, including the OEM lip (a good one, not the one I tore apart). It's going to be a couple of months before I get around to putting the new one on though....likely January at the pace I do things.

gen2teggy
11-07-2005, 05:03 PM
sure...if i cant find one intill then haha

danlowteg
11-07-2005, 11:34 PM
I will once I get my shit together and get my new one painted. The old one has a crack on the top, but can be repaired. I'd let it go for $100, including the OEM lip (a good one, not the one I tore apart). It's going to be a couple of months before I get around to putting the new one on though....likely January at the pace I do things.

ill dibs that hook a bro up matt.

gen2teggy
11-09-2005, 05:33 PM
steve ur selling ur integra!!! 0o0o0ohh no!
what r u getting next?

QuasarCav
11-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by gen2teggy
steve ur selling ur integra!!! 0o0o0ohh no!
what r u getting next?

If he gets a fucking 240 I'll break his legs.

;)

Good luck man, Isn't funny that I was asking to buy your car less than a year ago.

derek123
11-09-2005, 06:33 PM
^ no, funny will be smoking his 240 in your teg. :love:

stevieo
11-10-2005, 12:09 AM
ya im thinking about selling my car.

and no way in hell do i get a 240. if i get i'll break my own legs haha

Speed_Dreams
11-10-2005, 01:16 AM
Whats wrong with Torque? I mean 240's?:guns: :guns: bitches!!

Genjuro
11-10-2005, 01:56 AM
Whats wrong with Torque?
heh thats so true... sadly.

gen2teggy
11-10-2005, 02:45 AM
dont sell ur car....if u do...then i'll sell mine hahah jk

Moonracer
11-10-2005, 09:58 AM
Whats wrong with Torque? I mean 240's?:guns: :guns: bitches!!

:rolleyes: a 240 isn't exactly a torque monster. Hey you should change your little beyond gallery and www buttons. You still have your teg on there. I still haven't seen pics of this new car you have. :D

Speed_Dreams
11-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Moonracer

:rolleyes: a 240 isn't exactly a torque monster. Hey you should change your little beyond gallery and www buttons. You still have your teg on there. I still haven't seen pics of this new car you have. :D

Its not pretty enough to show off. I have been so busy latley with work and my girlfriend that i have only had time to wash it like twice since i got it. Oh well soon my friends soon

Moonracer
11-10-2005, 10:05 AM
^^come on now show that car some love :rofl:

IntegraG2
11-10-2005, 02:12 PM
hello fellow DA peeps...can someone tell me any manufacturers other than full race that make a traction bar/crossmember.....fackin turbo elbow/downpipe doesnt fit......pm me please

thanks guys

Les

freakin
11-11-2005, 12:11 AM
^^^^ talk to Deetz, he was telling me about some new brand that was comming out for the EF's and DA's.

But check out Z10...and I know there was another brand that people were talking about on G2IC. com....but I haven't been in the market for one...so I haven't looked in to one.

Speed_Dreams
11-11-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Moonracer
^^come on now show that car some love :rofl:

what you mean? shes getting a Tubular Stainless Manifold , GT28RS full 3" SS exhaust if thats not love....i dunno what is!!

jaylo
11-11-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by IntegraG2
hello fellow DA peeps...can someone tell me any manufacturers other than full race that make a traction bar/crossmember.....fackin turbo elbow/downpipe doesnt fit......pm me please

thanks guys

Les

I think only Full-Race is the only one making traction bar for the DA. Are you using a 3" downpipe? How does the turbo sit? I almost had a problem on the oil return line because the OEM crossmember is on the way and also the downpipe was tricky.

stevieo
11-11-2005, 02:44 PM
and imo the only 240 worth getting would be the s14, the one with the more aggressive headlights 97-98 i think? i LOVE that look on the car, and the s15, other than that im not much of a 240 lover. i wanted one when i first got my lisence around 3 years ago when they were worth like a bag of pucks.

freakin
11-14-2005, 06:35 PM
GOOD NEWS (well for me anyhow)!!!!!!!!!

I'm picking my car up tomorrow. The Engine's in the car, and it's getting tuned tomorrow. I'll have it back home tomorrow night. Hopefully everything goes well! :bigpimp:

frozenrice
11-14-2005, 08:12 PM
:clap: :clap:
woot!!
That's good news Matt. Hope all goes well. We should try getting a meet in before you park it for the winter.

Dave, for that bolt trick you did with your Optima, what size of bolt was it? The motormaster finally gave up on the weekend and I ended up getting a red top.

frostyda9
11-14-2005, 10:10 PM
It's been a long time and I can't really remember, you'd have to do some trial and error, or look up on Optima's site and see if you can find out there.
Another option is to buy an actual screw in battery post and sandwich the "O ring" between it and the flat face of the battery terminal.

bigbadboss101
11-15-2005, 07:23 PM
Hey my 91 low beams decided to go out at the same time. Coincident or is there a low beam fuse? (dont think so). Driving around with high beam cuz no beam is dangerous. Will go pick up replacements tomorrow.

danlowteg
11-15-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by bigbadboss101
Hey my 91 low beams decided to go out at the same time. Coincident or is there a low beam fuse? (dont think so). Driving around with high beam cuz no beam is dangerous. Will go pick up replacements tomorrow.

take one blub out of the headlights. if one of the coils is broken on the inside then they could be burnt out if all coil are intact check fuses. Dan the auto tech out

freakin
11-15-2005, 11:57 PM
So all that I have to say is....

IT'S ALIVE!!!!

We did the initial tune, cycled it a few times and it's on the road. The only problem is that my new tranny is shit. It's knocking and clunking. It scared the shit out of me at first...then I realized that it wasn't my motor. I'm currently outsourcing a new one...but for the meantime, I'm good until I get it broken in.

I'm out of town this weekend, but if the weather permits, how about a meet next weekend...or even some night this week?

PS, pics to come.

derek123
11-16-2005, 12:20 AM
So all that I have to say is....

IT'S ALIVE!!!!

...PS, pics to come.

http://x11.putfile.com/11/31900184554.gif (http://www.putfile.com)

freakin
11-16-2005, 02:15 AM
Here's some teaser pics until I get a chance to take some better ones tomorrow.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/B18/teaser_installed.jpg
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/B18/teaser_tuning.jpg

Moonracer
11-16-2005, 02:58 AM
Awesome matty! :thumbsup: :goflames: :D

danlowteg
11-16-2005, 04:44 PM
Here's some teaser pics until I get a chance to take some better ones tomorrow.
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/B18/teaser_tuning.jpg

Fill your gas tank :nut: :eek: :poosie: :love: :werd: :rofl: :devil: :eek: :guns:

frostyda9
11-16-2005, 07:08 PM
Looks good man :thumbsup:

Shotgun on a test drive :D

cmodem
11-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Hey Guys in the g2 thread my g2 just got stolen this morning. Can you guys keep an eye out for it. Here is the link to the post on here

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109169

frozenrice
11-16-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by cmodem
Hey Guys in the g2 thread my g2 just got stolen this morning. Can you guys keep an eye out for it. Here is the link to the post on here

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&amp;threadid=109169

Sorry man to hear about your car. That sucks big time.
When you say yellow fogs, do you mean the yellow like the JDMs when they're turned on or yellow like painted USDMs? I'll keep an eye out for it.

cmodem
11-16-2005, 09:55 PM
it's got the legend yellow fog trick so it's as yellow as one pieces. Thanks please keep in touch

bigbadboss101
11-16-2005, 10:39 PM
Ok, fuses are fine. Just odd that both low beam went at the same time.

Anyone willing to do the work to swap out the Eibach springs I have for a reasonable price? Would need to put stock or something else in. Right now it's not too speed bump friendly.

PM me please.

Thanks.

stevieo
11-16-2005, 10:42 PM
well I might have a buyer for the teg, I'll let you guys know how it goes and hopefully I an get a new car by then so I can come out to the meet.

freakin
11-17-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by danlowteg

Fill your gas tank :nut: :eek: :poosie: :love: :werd: :rofl: :devil: :eek: :guns:

That's year old gas as well. :poosie:
No worries, it got a fresh tank of 94 shortly after that.

Looks good man :thumbsup:

Shotgun on a test drive :D

Sounds good. I should stop by tonight and drop off your torque wrench.

What's with all of these stolen cars lately? Are they all at UofC? I'm starting to get paranoid whenever I leave my car somewhere. :guns:

danlowteg
11-17-2005, 05:13 PM

That's year old gas as well. :poosie:
No worries, it got a fresh tank of 94 shortly after that.

Sounds good. I should stop by tonight and drop off your torque wrench.

What's with all of these stolen cars lately? Are they all at UofC? I'm starting to get paranoid whenever I leave my car somewhere. :guns:

well if you drive it to a super underwater cage locked with 15000 locks you should be fine ;)

frostyda9
11-17-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by bigbadboss101
Right now it's not too speed bump friendly.

I know the feeling :rofl: Just wait till there's 3 inches of snow on the ground too :nut:

gen2teggy
11-18-2005, 02:16 AM
does anyone here have a stock 90-91 front bummper i could buy?

gen2teggy
11-18-2005, 02:16 AM

frozenrice
11-18-2005, 05:32 PM

I've got one if you want. White, but there are some cracks in the paint, but not the bumper cover itself. No lip on it either. Let me know if you're interested.

Talonstylz
11-18-2005, 06:07 PM
anyone having troubles getting on abtegs? i cant even bring the site up.

frozenrice
11-18-2005, 06:19 PM
It's not you. I think it's been down for at least a week now, maybe even longer. I don't know what's up with it.

derek123
11-18-2005, 07:00 PM
^ ... that place is slow on a good day.

:confused:

danlowteg
11-18-2005, 11:23 PM
hey moonracer i saw your old car pulled over looks like the g2s are getting a bad name:banghead:

gen2teggy
11-19-2005, 02:51 AM
hey moonracer....
did u sell ur car to a black dude?

when i was drving home ahile back....this black g2 was waving around cars...to get beside me....when i was at a light....he pulled up beside me....and his car looked like urs...n ya he tryed to race me...hahah

frostyda9
11-19-2005, 12:28 PM

hey moonracer i saw your old car pulled over looks like the g2s are getting a bad name

hey moonracer....

when i was drving home ahile back....this black g2 was waving around cars...to get beside me....when i was at a light....he pulled up beside me....and his car looked like urs...n ya he tryed to race me...hahah

+1 to the idea of getting rid of the G2 :banghead:

stevieo
11-19-2005, 08:20 PM
i saw him today too he was blasting through traffic haha.

freakin
11-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Good thing that none of you saw me last week. I was going a little crazy with my car for a couple of days. That's what not driving it for a year will do to you. :D :burnout:

What's everyone doing next weekend? If it's still nice, do you want to meet up? I might be fully broken in and tuned by then....even if I'm not, I'll still bring the DB down. I missed a few faces last time by showing up late.

gen2teggy
11-20-2005, 01:52 AM
so yeah freakins got a b18c now....u wanna race? bawahahhahah jk :nut:

seer_claw
11-20-2005, 02:26 AM
It's not you. I think it's been down for at least a week now, maybe even longer. I don't know what's up with it.

Apparently James (Xpnsve) is looking into a local host as the one that we have in Germany sucks...go figure. No idea other than that what is happening. :dunno:

frozenrice
11-20-2005, 12:27 PM
Anybody looking for a parts car or track car? Seems like a decent price.

FOR SALE (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109379)

Moonracer
11-20-2005, 02:41 PM
hey moonracer i saw your old car pulled over looks like the g2s are getting a bad name:banghead:

haha

hey moonracer....

I sold both the tegs to platinum detailing so I don't know the guys he sold them to. I still haven't seen it since I sold it. Maybe thats a good thing I really miss the handling on that mofo. I saw jen's car once though, it's looking good.

frozenrice
11-22-2005, 07:46 AM
What's everyone doing next weekend? If it's still nice, do you want to meet up? I might be fully broken in and tuned by then....even if I'm not, I'll still bring the DB down. I missed a few faces last time by showing up late.

Sounds like an idea. Who's in? What day and what time?

freakin
11-22-2005, 09:08 AM
I don't have to, so I'm in for whenever. Looks like it'll be a nice weekend. Why not shoot for Sunday. I think I'm going to be running around on Saturday picking up parts and trying to get rid of my parts car. It's my first weekend back in town since the start of November.

So how does Sunday sound? NO EARLIER THAN NOON! Even that's pushing it. :guns: to 10am meets. Looks like it'll be a nice day:
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cities/can/pages/CAAB0049.htm

I'm still not broken in yet, but it's a good excuse for some more KM's. Don't expect to see anything special out of my car....yet. :D

Anyone else in?