PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2nd Gen Integra Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

frostyda9
01-12-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by freakin
I just picked up a new toy tonight :thumbsup:

Matt = :nut:

So when do you want to drop it into my car :D

freakin
01-13-2006, 12:04 AM
I have to rebuild it first, and it's going in the EF. I have a B18A for sale again, hehe. Want one?

freakin
01-13-2006, 07:36 AM
:hijack: Here's some more pics....I still need to tear it down to figure out what compression ratio it has and check out the bottom end out. It looks really clean under the valve cover (needs some new paint, not a fan of type R covers anyhow), so I don't think it's going to need much work. I still need to clean it as well. Here's what she looks like with one of my header on it, a distributor, plug wires and a TB (I was bored last night). Oh and the motor came with a free AEBS intake manifold. :thumbsup:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/StandFront.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/StandBack.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/cams.JPG

qbnb
01-13-2006, 01:33 PM
hey guys, not sure if any of you are into gaming, but i thought i'd let you know first that i'm selling my video card.
here's a link:
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115497

danlowteg
01-13-2006, 03:33 PM
:hijack: Here's some more pics....I still need to tear it down to figure out what compression ratio it has and check out the bottom end out. It looks really clean under the valve cover (needs some new paint, not a fan of type R covers anyhow), so I don't think it's going to need much work. I still need to clean it as well. Here's what she looks like with one of my header on it, a distributor, plug wires and a TB (I was bored last night). Oh and the motor came with a free AEBS intake manifold. :thumbsup:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/StandFront.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/StandBack.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/cams.JPG

i like that wrap around that header where can i get wrap in that color. and ps matt im going with turbo edit $60 and i get a preburned chip with a turboset basemap then i gotta get it tuned and thats it how much did it cost to tune yours? and why an ef just get another g2 shell :D

rey_mysterio
01-13-2006, 04:23 PM
i want around 200hp or more . . . . .which turbo setup do u have .. . .

danlowteg
01-13-2006, 11:09 PM
my setup ran me about 2000 and im looking for 300whp. you could just run a n/a setup matt knows all about that

rey_mysterio
01-14-2006, 11:06 AM
did u buy a turbo kit or did you make your own. . . ..

frozenrice
01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Anybody interested in a set of clear amber corners? Looks like a decent price! :eek:

Clear amber corners (http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8030281999&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1)

frostyda9
01-14-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
Anybody interested in a set of clear amber corners? Looks like a decent price! :eek:

Clear amber corners (http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8030281999&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1)

lol...I remember that dick. His prices are awesome, but his shipping is fucktardedly expensive. He won't budge on shipping costs either.

edit: Mike....you want to have a garage meet this weekend still? :D

Speed_Dreams
01-14-2006, 02:32 PM
I had 16's on my teg when i owned it. pretty light and the ride was great...but i also had $1000 shocks

frozenrice
01-14-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by frostyda9
edit: Mike....you want to have a garage meet this weekend still? :D

pm sent....

stevieo
01-14-2006, 11:05 PM
better of fpainting your corners amber... :D

jaylo
01-15-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by danlowteg
my setup ran me about 2000 and im looking for 300whp. you could just run a n/a setup matt knows all about that

What kind of set up do u have, based from what I've seen on the pics earlier on the last page, it's a T3 OEM from I don't know what car, I can see that you can push 180-220 at the wheel no problem.

Then you really have to have a good tuner if you want to shoot up to 300whp.

What injectors are u using? Is the setup already on the car?

I'm interested on seeing your setup :)

jaylo
01-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by rey_mysterio
i want around 200hp or more . . . . .which turbo setup do u have .. . .

Try www.g2ic.com at the Forced Induction section there's a bunch of guys running different setups. There more $$$ you have the more power u can push out.

In building a turbo kit I think it's safe to say that there is no way that it will only cost $2000 unless everything is used.

I built mine almost everything is brand new and it's twice that price.

frostyda9
01-15-2006, 01:44 PM
jaylo how much of the labour did you do yourself? Your kit looks very good for $4k... I would have guessed more around the $7k mark, unless you pieced it together and installed everything yourself

rey_mysterio
01-15-2006, 03:16 PM
hey jaylo what kind of condition was your motor in when u put on the turbo. . . how many k's??? from your experience how much labor would you say it takes to install a turbo from start to finish, on the DA???

freakin what is the n/a setup??:)

:burnout:

freakin
01-15-2006, 04:31 PM

There's lots of options. It really depends on how much you want to spend and your power goals. You'll also have to learn how to build hybrid motors. I can offer some advice. Basically you'll need to start finding parts and collecting them. You'll need to decide what bottom end you want, and what head to run....then you need to make some compression ratio choices and pick a cam.

frozenrice
01-15-2006, 04:55 PM
what is the n/a setup

If I didn't misunderstand the question, n/a = naturally aspirated meaning no boost, no supercharge or no nitrous.
Stock Integra engines are n/a including the VTEC setup.

rey_mysterio
01-15-2006, 05:25 PM
thx freakin for the useful info. . the first thing i will have to do is to determine what condition my engine is in,since there is 240k on it!thats why i was askin jaylo about the condition of his motor?from there ill have to decide if i want to rebuild, do a swap or turbo...i dont want to spend more than $4000 . .. . i would like to do turbo but that depends on my motor and whether 4 g's is reasonable. . . .any more than that is too much for me ... . .:)

danlowteg
01-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by jaylo

What kind of set up do u have, based from what I've seen on the pics earlier on the last page, it's a T3 OEM from I don't know what car, I can see that you can push 180-220 at the wheel no problem.

Then you really have to have a good tuner if you want to shoot up to 300whp.

What injectors are u using? Is the setup already on the car?

I'm interested on seeing your setup :)

t3 with t4 internals should be able to push 400 hp easliy and spools fast and as for tunner its gonna be me and matt sitting next to me with a laptop. o yah matt im going to teach you how to tune :D lol im taking a course on it with my teacher at sait

Moonracer
01-15-2006, 08:35 PM
*sits down with a bag of popcorn*

frostyda9
01-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Hey Dan....is it just me...or is the boosted car in your sig not your car :rofl:

stevieo
01-15-2006, 08:45 PM

t3 with t4 internals should be able to push 400 hp easliy and spools fast and as for tunner its gonna be me and matt sitting next to me with a laptop. o yah matt im going to teach you how to tune :D lol im taking a course on it with my teacher at sait

what size turbo?
i have a t3/t04e 60 trim rated for 300 whp...

and dave, haha you are correct, looks like a civic engine bay :bigpimp:

freakin
01-15-2006, 09:34 PM
HAHA, way ahead of you Dan....well sounds like you're going to catch up to me and leave me in the dust. I just ordered all of the parts to chip 2 ECUs and a ROM burner. I'm currently trying to find a USB cell phone cable that I can cut up to use for datalogging.

http://www.moates.net/product_info.php?products_id=42
http://www.moates.net/product_info.php?products_id=48

Then I just opened up my PR3 ECU to look at where I'd be soldering and found out that it's already chipped. I was going to chip that PR4 ECU that I have as well, just so that I had a non-VTEC ECU that I could use if I wanted it. I've also been doing a lot of research on Uberdata and general tuning. Looks like all that I need now is a real A/F gauge with a digital readout and a decent wideband O2 sensor.

Now I just need to find someone who's good at soldering. Dan, did you have to take any soldering classes in school? I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to putting stuff on boards.

danlowteg
01-15-2006, 10:46 PM
Hey Dan....is it just me...or is the boosted car in your sig not your car :rofl:
lol no its a pic of a honda turbo engine and i liked the way it looked. thats just like me saying hey is that your modifed teg in your sig :P

Originally posted by stevieo

what size turbo?
i have a t3/t04e 60 trim rated for 300 whp...

and dave, haha you are correct, looks like a civic engine bay :bigpimp:

you have a turbo stevieo? man turbo team going lol
PS: yes its a civic

danlowteg
01-15-2006, 10:55 PM
HAHA, way ahead of you Dan....well sounds like you're going to catch up to me and leave me in the dust. I just ordered all of the parts to chip 2 ECUs and a ROM burner. I'm currently trying to find a USB cell phone cable that I can cut up to use for datalogging.

http://www.moates.net/product_info.php?products_id=42
http://www.moates.net/product_info.php?products_id=48

Then I just opened up my PR3 ECU to look at where I'd be soldering and found out that it's already chipped. I was going to chip that PR4 ECU that I have as well, just so that I had a non-VTEC ECU that I could use if I wanted it. I've also been doing a lot of research on Uberdata and general tuning. Looks like all that I need now is a real A/F gauge with a digital readout and a decent wideband O2 sensor.

Now I just need to find someone who's good at soldering. Dan, did you have to take any soldering classes in school? I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to putting stuff on boards.

Dan can solder and let me use that wideband for tunning. i see good summer coming this year! and a rom burner too damn matt lol did my seats help the $$$ for this :D i was just gonna get the chip preburned and real time datalogging

stevieo
01-16-2006, 02:39 AM
i have to complete my set up/install which i dunno when or if i wanna complete.. money is a big thing for me :(

frostyda9
01-16-2006, 06:50 PM
tunning

Tun \Tun\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Tunned; p. pr. & vb. n. Tunning.] To put into tuns, or casks

:D

frozenrice
01-16-2006, 07:56 PM
^^And Dan wants to be a mechanic and fix our tegs? LOL

Matt, this guy might have same stuff you could use or for that matter, anybody looking for drive shafts?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8030872396&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1

freakin
01-16-2006, 08:23 PM
That's a pretty good price. I already have OEM Teg shafts though. They'll work with some monkeying around.

Mike, do you still have a bumper and door molding?
http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138995

danlowteg
01-16-2006, 08:36 PM
^^And Dan wants to be a mechanic and fix our tegs? LOL

Matt, this guy might have same stuff you could use or for that matter, anybody looking for drive shafts?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8030872396&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1

once im out and in a shop ill fix all your stuff :D hell me and matt will tune that shit. matt let just open a preformance shop

frostyda9
01-16-2006, 09:44 PM
just picking on Dan a bit....I think I have a case of boost envy :devil:

rey_mysterio
01-16-2006, 09:47 PM
where do u guys suggest i bring my car in for a compression test??? . . . .

freakin
01-17-2006, 12:19 AM
Just borrow a compression tester from a parts store. Should be free to use. Then just pull your ECU's fuse, pull the plugs, then put the tester in each cylinder and crank it over a few times. You'll need a second set of hands for this, to just give me a shout if you need a hand with it.

rey_mysterio
01-17-2006, 12:37 AM
will do. .. . ill set something up with u when i get back . . .:thumbsup:

Genjuro
01-17-2006, 12:38 AM
hey,
my car idol's really low.. lowest its been is like 300rpm when i press my brakes and about 800rpm normal idol. i'm scared its gonna die on me waiting at a red light sometimes.. what can i do about that?

:( damn old car :(

freakin
01-17-2006, 08:30 AM
Sounds like a vaccum leak. Just check the hoses around the TB and intake. There's also the IACV on the back of the intake that might be clogged up. Take a look at them.

danlowteg
01-17-2006, 04:46 PM
that and how much do you replace your fuel fliter this is one of the main causes from what i have seen in all sorts of car. now if you replaced it then it could be a low pressure leak theres no such thing as a vaccum matt lol :D

freakin
01-17-2006, 05:48 PM
now if you replaced it then it could be a low pressure leak theres no such thing as a vaccum matt lol :D

Fucking semantics. I should smack you. :poosie:

danlowteg
01-17-2006, 09:59 PM
lol matt, we going out for some drinks this weekend? by drinks i mean slurpies :D

jaylo
01-17-2006, 10:47 PM

It will be good to see if you can do 300hp which to me sounds unrealistic. It will be when you start spending more $$$. Even if you reach it your motor won't last for a long time.

No dyno tune means you won't be able to achieve maximum hp out of your setup. And you also need a boost controller.

A lot of people overshoot on what kind of HP they are expecting on their turbo kit.

Rule of thumb, more $$$ more power.

jaylo
01-17-2006, 10:50 PM
jaylo how much of the labour did you do yourself? Your kit looks very good for $4k... I would have guessed more around the $7k mark, unless you pieced it together and installed everything yourself

I did most of the work myself to keep the labor cost down. I've only spent $200 on labor, everything else I did myself. The best parts I can get for the budget that I have.

jaylo
01-17-2006, 10:53 PM
hey jaylo what kind of condition was your motor in when u put on the turbo. . . how many k's??? from your experience how much labor would you say it takes to install a turbo from start to finish, on the DA???

:burnout:

It was pretty good, 165psi across, 200k on motor.

The labor is pretty intense if your setup is gonna be homemade because you pretty much have to do the manifold, downpipe, chargepipes from scratch.

Set up a budget and collect all the necessary parts to achieve your targeted horsepower.

danlowteg
01-17-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by jaylo

It will be good to see if you can do 300hp which to me sounds unrealistic. It will be when you start spending more $$$. Even if you reach it your motor won't last for a long time.

No dyno tune means you won't be able to achieve maximum hp out of your setup. And you also need a boost controller.

A lot of people overshoot on what kind of HP they are expecting on their turbo kit.

Rule of thumb, more $$$ more power.

last long?? jaylo you must not know of my forged internals going in. how much boost are you running right now?

jaylo
01-18-2006, 12:12 AM
cool, i wanna c it when its done :)

Genjuro
01-18-2006, 12:15 AM
damn.. i replaced my fuel filter about 3 months ago.. but its only been bad for about a month.. my intake is probably really clogged as well... :dunno:

matt i should be getting my bulbs this week. if you have time to install them, think you could check out other issues also?
..and im not forgetting about owing you for the troubles so dont worry..

db1
01-18-2006, 12:24 AM
whatsup fellow g2'ers. new to beyond, cause i've only been on the g2 site, www.g2ic.com if you didnt know. but seeing how this is a g2 thread, i'd like to introduce myself. got a 91 Integra RS 4 door. its in alright shape, doing some body work to it, and its coming along pretty good. got some rims yesterday, 15 inch rota track-r's. thats about it, seeing how im only 16 and money aint flowin..

gen2teggy
01-18-2006, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by db1
whatsup fellow g2'ers. new to beyond, cause i've only been on the g2 site, www.g2ic.com if you didnt know. but seeing how this is a g2 thread, i'd like to introduce myself. got a 91 Integra RS 4 door. its in alright shape, doing some body work to it, and its coming along pretty good. got some rims yesterday, 15 inch rota track-r's. thats about it, seeing how im only 16 and money aint flowin..

welcome

danlowteg
01-18-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by db1
Welcome lets see some pics

frozenrice
01-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by db1

Welcome. :clap: :clap: Another DB! Hope to see you come out sometime.

rey_mysterio
01-18-2006, 11:52 PM
hey what do u guys kow about swapping a b18b1 in our cars?? .. . :confused:

stevieo
01-19-2006, 01:05 AM
why...? :nut:

rey_mysterio
01-19-2006, 11:06 AM
my friend told me that thre was a guy at his shop with 95 acura integra ls special edition. . .its got leather interior, fat fives and its motor is got 110,00 ks o it. . ..its got front end damage. . its a really good deal so i was just wondering what the swap was like cause i didnt really see anytihing on g2ic.com . .about swapping this motor but i will check around

QuasarCav
01-19-2006, 12:49 PM
my friend told me that thre was a guy at his shop with 95 acura integra ls special edition. . .its got leather interior, fat fives and its motor is got 110,00 ks o it. . ..its got front end damage. . its a really good deal so i was just wondering what the swap was like cause i didnt really see anytihing on g2ic.com . .about swapping this motor but i will check around

The B18B has 142hp, 90-91's have 130 and 92-93's have 140,

You would be swapping an engine to gain 12hp, or if your engine is tired it's not a bad idea though.

danlowteg
01-19-2006, 04:36 PM

should drop right in :D it would be a good idea if your engine is gonna die but the prob is they have hydro trannys so you will have to keep that tranny you have or do a hydro swap so more money and a pain in the arss

freakin
01-19-2006, 06:11 PM
The B18B is basically identical to the B18A. Like it's been mentioned, it's a great replacement, but don't expect anything more than just a newer motor. Should be good for your boost plans. :thumbsup:

Get the ECU as well and convert your car to OBD1 so that you can tune it.

rey_mysterio
01-20-2006, 12:07 AM
i bought the whole car .. . . . .i will take the motor out for sure and the leather seats im not sure of yet . .they are like an olive green color. great shape though! the rest i will try to sell for parts. . .you guys wouldnt believe what kind of deal i got if i told you:eek: well talk to u guys in 2 weeks .. .ciao:thumbsup:

danlowteg
01-20-2006, 04:02 PM
i bought the whole car .. . . . .i will take the motor out for sure and the leather seats im not sure of yet . .they are like an olive green color. great shape though! the rest i will try to sell for parts. . .you guys wouldnt believe what kind of deal i got if i told you:eek: well talk to u guys in 2 weeks .. .ciao:thumbsup:

ill need the axels plz :D

frozenrice
01-20-2006, 08:55 PM
Does anybody know anything about these kits?
I've never heard of an engine kit before. I wonder what the quality of the components are like.
Engine kit (http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8031997856&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1)

danlowteg
01-21-2006, 10:53 AM
looks good for a rebuild but if you turbo on that stuff it would blow faster then stock

freakin
01-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Does anybody know anything about these kits?
I've never heard of an engine kit before. I wonder what the quality of the components are like.
Engine kit (http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8031997856&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1)

:thumbsdow I'd only use OEM parts for the internals. You have to measure your clearances and get the proper bearings. Honda has about 6 sizes for every application. You can't get away with a 1 size fits all option. Think of how long these motors last without some TLC. 300,000KM is pretty normal on one. OEM parts aren't that expensive either.

Now for seals...you could likely get away with some aftermarket stuff as long as it's good quality. Talk to Dieter at CMS and tell him that I told you to talk to him. Ask for the same setup that he sold me for my B18C. I can't remember the name, but it's the same company that makes the OEM stuff.

danlowteg
01-23-2006, 10:39 AM
thread is starting to move down so ill bump it to the top

frozenrice
01-23-2006, 07:23 PM
thread is starting to move down so ill bump it to the top

Just for the sake of keeping the thread at the top....
Could changing the wheels/tires affect wheel alignment? I just had a wheel alignment done on Saturday for the Accord. I took it in because the steering wheel was shimmying. After the aligment was done, it still did it but not as bad. I was told that the shimmying was probably due to a possible tire seperation, so I went home and put on the second set of rims/tires that came with the car. So this seemed to fix the problem, but now the car veers to the left. Any thoughts?

derek123
01-23-2006, 07:44 PM
^ maybe a tire is off ?
Get them rebalanced and see what happens.

danlowteg
01-23-2006, 07:53 PM
what he said that and did they adjust your car for road crown?

frostyda9
01-23-2006, 08:26 PM
The first thing I would check is inflation pressures. Even a few pounds difference can adversely affect the handling balance.

danlowteg
01-23-2006, 08:29 PM
thats ture but it has to be beyond 10 pounds off my teachers showed me that

frostyda9
01-23-2006, 08:32 PM
Yeah, but Mike has mad car handling sensitivity...Sterling Moss style :goflames:

QuasarCav
01-25-2006, 09:11 AM
Yeah, but Mike has mad car handling sensitivity...Sterling Moss style :goflames:

I hear he can feel a dime under his rear tires.

Bump it up!

Genjuro
01-25-2006, 10:07 AM
i cannot believe someone would do this to a G2.. *sigh*
http://my.prostreetonline.com/member/freeagent69/

Moonracer
01-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Genjuro

Man that is butt fuckin ugly...:barf:

This one is nice however :angel: http://my.prostreetonline.com/member/Moonracer/

Oh how I miss that car...:(

stevieo
01-25-2006, 11:23 AM
......WTF is all i ahve to say..haha.

Genjuro
01-25-2006, 12:47 PM
http://my.prostreetonline.com/member/avalon/ :D

derek123
01-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro

Why are there bumps on the outside of his car ?

Is it sick or something ?

:barf:

frostyda9
01-25-2006, 07:59 PM
Poor teg. I love the poser ITR-wannabe painted red valve cover too :rolleyes: Got rice?

danlowteg
01-25-2006, 08:02 PM
uglyyyy

stevieo
01-25-2006, 11:43 PM
k guys im getting rid of my car now, i need a newer car to get me around..

let me know if anyone wants it.

5000 OBO!

danlowteg
01-26-2006, 10:36 AM
have any extra parts stevieo? any thing cool

Genjuro
01-26-2006, 04:32 PM
damn, stevieo..
i'll ask my brother if hes interested..
but yeah, do you have any spare parts?

frozenrice
01-26-2006, 11:52 PM
Woot! The Accord doesn't pull to the left anymore. Turns out the tires were unevenly worn. Since the guy I bought the car from didn't mark which tires went where, I just randomly popped them on and went on my way. After swapping the tires around a few times I found the "sweet spot".

Matt, your buddy Geoff at Minute Muffler is a really good guy. He was the one that suggested I try this before spending money on alignments and tires.

stevieo
01-27-2006, 12:08 AM
i don't have any spare parts, only things i have from the car is, stock springs with some leaky struts in my garage, wheel covers which won't go on anymore

freakin
01-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Good to hear Mikey! Jeff helps me out tons...I just don't think I'd give him anythng too technical to work with. Steve had to do the SR20 swap in his 240 because Jeff didn't tighten up the cam gear after replacing the timing chain. He's great with brakes, exhaust and general stuff like that though.

I'm putting the Volvo officially up for sale this weekend. Does anyone know of anyone that would be interested? I'm putting it up for $1,500. It runs awesome now.

frozenrice
01-28-2006, 09:20 PM
bump.
we were on the second page. I'm still pissed that we got unstickied. that 94 octane thread is still up there and the last post on there was just about a week ago (probably the first one in weeks I might add).

Matt, thanks for the heads up. I was originally looking for a place to do a wheel alignment down south where I work. Google spit out Minute Muffler and I remembered you talking about him. My buddy at work says that he's quite helpful too. Ironically though, when I called he admitted that he doesn't actually do alignments but offered to help since that's what he did before buying Minute Muffler.

freakin
01-29-2006, 09:13 AM
I'm racing the Volvo at Race City today. You should stop by before 9:30 for tech if you want to race....or just stop by and check it out afterwards.

dirty_magic
01-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Well, times are tight for me.... anyone need any parts? I have a parts car sitting in the driveway, and some odds and ends lying around. That or if anyone has something they want to trade.....

Its been a while since Ive posted on here, but Ive been lurking, oh yes, lurking, same thing I do for the little girls....

frozenrice
01-30-2006, 07:36 AM
Hey Mike. What's happening? Was wondering what happened to you. Everything good? How's the car?

dirty_magic
01-30-2006, 01:13 PM
The car is alright I guess. Ive kinda gotten bored with it. Thanks to Cmodem I have mugen rep side skirts and a GSR spoiler now. Ive also got my Kaminari front bumper to throw on as well as a 93 GSR rear bumper (not that it being from a GSR makes a difference). My dilemma now would be where to get it painted, and also which colour. Im going to be sticking with red of some sort I think.

I am still running a PR4, courtesy of Dave, instead of a PR3 or PW0 ecu. I had purchased one out of the states but it never arrived, thats a whole other story.

Does anyone have a passenger side tail light lying arounf (92-93) ? I took a heat gun to mine and got a bit hasty......

QuasarCav
01-30-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by dirty_magic
The car is alright I guess. Ive kinda gotten bored with it. Thanks to Cmodem I have mugen rep side skirts and a GSR spoiler now. Ive also got my Kaminari front bumper to throw on as well as a 93 GSR rear bumper (not that it being from a GSR makes a difference). My dilemma now would be where to get it painted, and also which colour. Im going to be sticking with red of some sort I think.

I am still running a PR4, courtesy of Dave, instead of a PR3 or PW0 ecu. I had purchased one out of the states but it never arrived, thats a whole other story.

Does anyone have a passenger side tail light lying arounf (92-93) ? I took a heat gun to mine and got a bit hasty......

Gotta love Cmodem.

Moonracer
01-30-2006, 01:45 PM
--Quasar--

Did you have fun at the dog park yesterday afternoon? ;)

QuasarCav
01-30-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer
--Quasar--

Did you have fun at the dog park yesterday afternoon? ;)

Ahhhhhh.

Did you see my puppy or just the car?

Moonracer
01-30-2006, 03:07 PM
I saw your car parked on the side of the road there. I knew right away it was yours. Obviously I didn't see you in the park, I had my eye out for you though. I took a wack of pics of other dogs...lol Even saw some pugs there too.

dirty_magic
01-30-2006, 03:18 PM
haha, when im in Calgary next we should have a dog walking meet. Then we can have races, Im pretty sure youre all fucked though, Lokken can run in the high 40's.

QuasarCav
01-30-2006, 04:31 PM
Sounds good, Asti loves running everywhere.

Sandino: I usually try to get out there every Sunday with the G/F, next time look for the guy trying to out run his Australian Shepard.

Genjuro
02-01-2006, 02:25 AM
second page guys.. bump?

dog meet? mine hates other dogs.. a lot... i'm sure you wouldnt want him around yours.

Moonracer
02-01-2006, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Sounds good, Asti loves running everywhere.

Sandino: I usually try to get out there every Sunday with the G/F, next time look for the guy trying to out run his Australian Shepard.

Ok I'll keep my eyes peeled for you and your doggie!
And ya a dog meet...lol would be different.

danlowteg
02-01-2006, 10:33 AM
ill bring my robo dog

frostyda9
02-01-2006, 06:45 PM
I'll bring my cat :dunno:

derek123
02-01-2006, 08:10 PM

then I'll bring the camera.

:rofl:

Moonracer
02-01-2006, 09:48 PM

haha oh that will be some real entertainment. 1 cat and 101 dogs. I know you want to teach your cat a lesson and all but...hehe