PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2nd Gen Integra Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

frozenrice
02-01-2006, 10:33 PM
How do you make a cat bark?
Pour gas on it, throw a lit match on it and hear it go "WOOOF".

frostyda9
02-01-2006, 11:07 PM
He's straight up crazy man, he'd probably have all the dogs running away :whipped:

stevieo
02-01-2006, 11:13 PM
ill bring my pet hamster

QuasarCav
02-02-2006, 12:49 PM
It's okay frosty, I have 3 cats and they all kick ass.

BUMP it up, we are better than those ugly G3's.

danlowteg
02-02-2006, 05:50 PM
meet coming up:thumbsup:

derek123
02-02-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
we are better than those ugly G3's.

anyone else think they should change the name of their thread ?

stevieo
02-02-2006, 07:14 PM

BUMP it up, we are better than those ugly G3's.

not if it has a jdm front end...:drool: :drool:

dirty_magic
02-02-2006, 07:15 PM
have tot agree there Steve, nothing better than the JDM front ends on those bad girls. As simple as it is, thats pretty much my dream car, a JDM ITR.

frostyda9
02-02-2006, 07:24 PM
It's true. JDM fronted G3's are pure sexiness. The 4 headlight ones look silly though :angel:

stevieo
02-02-2006, 07:35 PM
yah the 4 round lights not my style..but if i get an intergra...its ognna be JDM front end

freakin
02-02-2006, 07:51 PM
How about the best of both worlds:

http://www.jzxproject.com/images/vardfront_done.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/Vardoulika/Stolen/4dd836da.jpg

ThrillSeeker
02-02-2006, 09:14 PM
Is there anybody here that's interested in selling their teg come spring?
I've been looking all over for a nice 92-93 2 dr gs in black
with the 5 speed, but I'm not having any luck at all.

If you do have one you want to sell, I'll certainly willing pay you
what it's worth.

I've been dying to have a 2nd gen integra since last year
and I'd almost do anything to have a nice one.

ThrillSeeker
02-02-2006, 09:16 PM
p.s. I'd post this in the marketplace forum, but I'm not permited to do so until march because of the notice.

frozenrice
02-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Hey Steve, here's your chance. You have exactly what he's looking for. BTW, are you working for CMS now?

The ultimate 3rd gen Teg would be a 4dr GSR with the JDM clip. Shoaib from JDM source happens to have one. Very sexy ride if you ask me.

frostyda9
02-02-2006, 09:51 PM
No doubt. ThrillSeeker talk to Steve, he has exactly what you're looking for and he has taken good care of it.

ThrillSeeker
02-02-2006, 10:18 PM
That would be stevieo right? the dude with the baboon avatar?

by the way, thanks guys.

ThrillSeeker
02-02-2006, 10:21 PM
*the white ape i mean haha*

frostyda9
02-03-2006, 12:11 AM
Yup that's him :thumbsup:

freakin
02-03-2006, 12:21 AM
Check out what came in the mail today. :D

(YS1, short geared w/lsd :bigpimp: )

http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/YS1LSD-1.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/YS1LSD-2.JPG

stevieo
02-03-2006, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by ThrillSeeker
That would be stevieo right? the dude with the baboon avatar?

by the way, thanks guys.

yes sir, that is I.

mines not a GS though, its an RS. base no power options...bu ti did have power locks added for keyless entry.

and the jdmsource db8 will be something i want to have i have always wanted one of those...but then this car came along and this is what got me into the TEG world.

yes mike, i work at CMS now. so if you guys ever need anything gimme a holler.

click on my sig to link to my car. :)
thanks for all the thumbs up about my car guys.

and FINALLY eh matt? after how long you got your tranny haha.

CI_Josh
02-03-2006, 02:02 AM
Hey guys, new here to beyond.ca I was looking around and found this thread which got me really excited because I just got my hands on a red '93 Integra GS-R that is full loaded and was lady driven for under 4500 beans. This car is seriously in mint cond. she traded it to A1 Autobody (which the owner is a family friend so he gave me a wicked deal) he gave me a call cause he knew I was interested, now I just need to save some money for the upgrades since the bank roll just took a major hit! haha

freakin
02-03-2006, 07:49 AM
GSR - WOOT!! We need to get some more VTEC engines in here boys. None of these sissy turbo kits that you're building. (Dan :poosie: )

Post up some pics of the car! If you need parts, just check here. Most of us have more parts lying around than we know what to do with.

Steve, yeah it's been 3 months since I found that my tranny was toast. It's going in this weekend if Rage isn't tuning my car on Sunday.

frozenrice
02-03-2006, 08:02 AM
CI_JOSH. Welcome and congrats on the find. You are now the envy of all G2 enthusiats on this board. It's like you discovered the Holy Grail of 2nd gen Integras. Hope you stick around on this thread and to see you out at some of the meets.

Steve, I always thought your car was a GS. I stand corrected. Anyways, congrats on the job. What department do you work in? Car sales or parts? Maybe you can get CMS to sponsor some door prizes for one of our meets hehe.

CI_Josh
02-03-2006, 08:15 AM
Yeah when Gary (Owner) called me and told me he had one up for sale I was down to A1 as soon as I was off work, I took it for a test drive and I was really impressed, I've been driving my mom's 2003 Civic Si for a year cause she lent it to me, so it was really time to get out there and get my own car... again, I previously drove a 82 Thunderbird (hated it) but now I might actually keep it around as my winter beater and do up the Integra really really nice! It came with 14 inch mags, which I think are gonna be my winter rims in a few weeks... Speaking of which, does anyone have a nice set of 15's for sale?

The car also came bone stock (we need more female tuners!), but at least its VTEC hehe, so if you guys have any suggestions on upgrades, please by all means let me know!

legendboy
02-03-2006, 09:07 AM
not sure you guys remember the trouble i was having with my dizzy seizing? anyways, i replaced that with another unit and the car was still running like ass

well just to let you guys know it ended up being the tbelt. it had'nt skipped but it had stretched!

stevieo
02-03-2006, 11:07 AM
i'm on the car sales dept.

i'll speak with the manager, maybe i can get something happening for the g2's and such.

legendboy
02-03-2006, 11:11 AM
oh i meant to ask you guys what you get for milage on a full tank of regular? i can't seem to get more then about 400kms

i know with my old DC i could get about 550kms per tank

stevieo
02-03-2006, 11:18 AM
um on mine with about a 30 dollar fill i can reach 470km, but i just got some tune up stuff done soo we'll see how far i can push it.

i think the way to calculate it is when you fill up, take the litres filled and divide it by kms driven giving you km/l
or was it the other way around? i dont remember i'm kinda out of it right now..

but on average i usually get 12km/l thats when i don't get retarded and leave the auto start on for 10 minutes (sometimes i forget i left it running haha) and when i do regular daily driving shifting at around 2.5-3.5

QuasarCav
02-03-2006, 11:37 AM
A high of 680km for pure highway driving at 110

A low of 330km with redline shifts and city driving

Average is 450-500 with a 50/50 mix and some spirited driving.

danlowteg
02-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by freakin
GSR - WOOT!! We need to get some more VTEC engines in here boys. None of these sissy turbo kits that you're building. (Dan :poosie: )

we will see matt we will see :D

ThrillSeeker
02-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Hey thanks guys for the interest, but yeh like I said, I want
a gs, mainly because I want all the options, sunroof, abs and spoiler on it. I don't have a ton of extra money for mods, because I have to save for university as well, so I want to go all out on a nice stock teg. I'm putting money aside for a damn nice 2nd gen, and once I sell my car, I'll certainly have more than enough to buy one from anyone
who's selling.

Therefore can anyone at all, that knows someone with a 2nd
gen gs looking to let her go, let me know, because come
april I'll be right on the market looking for one.

I want to be part of the club too haha :thumbsup:

QuasarCav
02-03-2006, 04:29 PM
I have an LS with ABS and a sunroof.

GS's are overrated and heavy, most of drivers are also of the boy on boy persuasion.

stevieo
02-03-2006, 04:30 PM
i got an RS cause i got it with NO RUST.
i didn't really care for power options cause realistically its just added weight that i would have taken off when i was gonna slap on a turbo.

ThrillSeeker
02-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Ok well QuasarCav, could you pm me with some more details are you teg, and how much you're asking, when you would be selling it.

Steve your teg is very nice, and if it was atleast an ls I'd
surely buy it, but I'd rather spend the extra money for
a step above the base model.

I also like having a sunroof, because it just makes the car feel more open for me atleast.

oh and cav don't worry I don't like boy on boy in the least haha.

I'm Ryan by the way, should've introduced myself earlier.
I'm really hoping to be posting here with you guys in the next couple months with my new teg.

frostyda9
02-03-2006, 07:01 PM
GS's are overrated :D My base model RS has cruise, A/C, leather and a spoiler, added piece by piece. The only thing I miss is the sunroof. The RS is the lightest and most rigid of the three though.

CI_Josh - is the car black by chance? I saw a youngish guy driving a black one the other day...it caught my eye just because it was so clean.

As for the gas mileage, I rarely do better than 500km/tank...if ever. I think Sandino used to get some good mileage in his, maybe he'll post up a number. I remember it being in the 600+ range.

derek123
02-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by ThrillSeeker
*the white ape i mean haha*

ooo racist.

:rofl:

Ima 'bout 330 Km right now in 'winter'
but Im only putting 4 km a day ( temp gauge just starts to move by the time I get to work)

CI_Josh: pics ?

frozenrice
02-03-2006, 11:53 PM
I have ranged from 280km to 420km on a tank in regular daily driving. Overall I think I've been averaging 400 a tank. A tank to me being as soon as the low fuel light comes on which is about 40L.

BTW, you GS haters are just jealous.

Genjuro
02-04-2006, 12:20 AM
hey guys i wanted to ask something..
ever think about swapping for a H22A prelude in the tegs?
what problems or benifets would happen?

thanks

Genjuro
02-04-2006, 12:22 AM
hey guys i wanted to ask something..
ever think about swapping for a H22A prelude in the tegs?
what problems or benifets would happen?

thanks

Moonracer
02-04-2006, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by frostyda9
GS's are overrated :D My base model RS has cruise, A/C, leather and a spoiler, added piece by piece. The only thing I miss is the sunroof. The RS is the lightest and most rigid of the three though.

CI_Josh - is the car black by chance? I saw a youngish guy driving a black one the other day...it caught my eye just because it was so clean.

As for the gas mileage, I rarely do better than 500km/tank...if ever. I think Sandino used to get some good mileage in his, maybe he'll post up a number. I remember it being in the 600+ range.

So you're a GS wanna be? lol
As for mileage I used to drive to kelowna on one tank and still have 50k of driving around left in the tank when I got there. If memory serves me about 650+ km's. The civic does a little better of course and it has an extra 5 liters of capacity over the teg.

frostyda9
02-04-2006, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Moonracer

So you're a GS wanna be? lol

Nope. I'm a GS-R wannabe though, because of the b17a. I don't need fancy dancy interior foofiness :poosie: Besides, the RS was faster in the 1/4 if you remember, even with 17's on ;) :D

Speed_Dreams
02-04-2006, 11:18 AM

where did you get that leather from Dave??? OMG thats a super rare RS. but to bad its SLLLOOOWWWW!!!!

Freakin , what Dyno are you using to tune your car?? and what sunday? Cause usually Toma and ....... use the dyno here at work and Right now....theres a shit load of stuff blocking the doorway....plus no room for your 4dr :poosie:

Moonracer
02-04-2006, 02:27 PM

Nope. I'm a GS-R wannabe though, because of the b17a. I don't need fancy dancy interior foofiness :poosie: Besides, the RS was faster in the 1/4 if you remember, even with 17's on ;) :D

haha ya but the GS was faster in the autox if YOU remember! ;) :whipped:

frostyda9
02-04-2006, 02:54 PM

haha ya but the GS was faster in the autox if YOU remember! ;) :whipped:

:rofl: I can't argue with that. We both know that the reason you were faster in auto-x has nothing to do with trim levels though...you were smoother around the cones plain and simple :burnout: :banghead: :D :goflames:

CI_Josh
02-04-2006, 11:43 PM
To answer a few questions;

The car is red, for now anyways, I wanna get the one VERY tiny speck of rust sanded down, filled, primed and then coat the car in a nice dark blue/purple pearl paint job. That will probably come after, the intake, exaust, headers, cams, and rims/tires are finished. I can't wait till spring rolls around haha.

I'll get some pics up of the car once I get my digi-cam back from my friend who is using it for the before/after pics of his 350/S10 rebuild.

CI_Josh
02-05-2006, 03:07 AM
Ok time to get down and dirty, and since this is THE forum for 2G tegs I need some answers from you experts!

Headers; should I go with 4-2-1 or the 4-1? What is the differences between them and what are you guys using?

Thx guys!

freakin
02-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams

where did you get that leather from Dave??? OMG thats a super rare RS. but to bad its SLLLOOOWWWW!!!!

Freakin , what Dyno are you using to tune your car?? and what sunday? Cause usually Toma and ....... use the dyno here at work and Right now....theres a shit load of stuff blocking the doorway....plus no room for your 4dr :poosie:

Didn't he get the leather from you?? But yeah, I'm heading to your work this afternoon. As far as I know it's Toma at the Mustang Shop for 2pm....at least that's what I thought was happening. The details are kinda sketchy at the moment. I need to call Shoaib and confirm everything.

Originally posted by CI_Josh
Ok time to get down and dirty, and since this is THE forum for 2G tegs I need some answers from you experts!

Headers; should I go with 4-2-1 or the 4-1? What is the differences between them and what are you guys using?

Thx guys!

The 4-2-1 is better for daily driving since it's noticable in the mid range. The 4-1 is better for top end...and better suited to a GSR. The only problem is fitting one in a G2 chasis. I had to cut a notch out of my frame to fit mine. If you don't mind a little bit of work or buying a tubular front crossmember, then go for the 4-1.

Have you had a chance to check out G2IC.com? That's the ultimate resource for all things 90-93.

Genjuro
02-05-2006, 03:05 PM
yeah nevermind, doesnt look like you cant really.. engine is too big. no reasons, just for my info.

Moonracer
02-05-2006, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro
no answer for my question? :(

Why would you want to put an H22 in a teg? To be different? There's not really much of an advantage to it and it's more difficult to install.

freakin
02-05-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro
yeah nevermind, doesnt look like you cant really.. engine is too big. no reasons, just for my info.

Yeah, sorry, I don't look at this post that much. But an H22 is do-able, but it's a LOT of work. You get a lot of torque, but be ready to do a lot of fabrication. I'm not sure sure if anyone makes the mounts anymore either. It's been done....there's at least one on G2IC. All I ever hear about are the problems with motor mounts and shift linkage.

PS, I picked up some new stuff tonight and finally put some parts on the teg that were sitting around for a while. I'll post up some pics tomorrow.

danlowteg
02-06-2006, 12:08 AM
what did you get? :thumbsup:

freakin
02-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Here's some pics of my new toy. I bought a S1 short geared B16 cable tranny last night and was offered the B16 that is was attached to for a very good deal. Needless to say, I picked it up. :devil:

I also finally put my trunk lid on. Now I have no spoiler holes or emblems. :bigpimp:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/2ndB16/moretrannys.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/2ndB16/2ndB16.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/newtrunklid.JPG

Speed_Dreams
02-06-2006, 01:44 PM
What kind of numbers did you get on the dyno?? I know your showed up...that orange peice of shit has moved

Genjuro
02-06-2006, 02:50 PM

Yeah, sorry, I don't look at this post that much. But an H22 is do-able, but it's a LOT of work. You get a lot of torque, but be ready to do a lot of fabrication. I'm not sure sure if anyone makes the mounts anymore either. It's been done....there's at least one on G2IC. All I ever hear about are the problems with motor mounts and shift linkage.

thats what i kinda thought. if it went through smoothly then that'd be awesome to have imo.
i like the lid, matt.

Speed_Dreams
02-06-2006, 03:03 PM
HAsport makes moutn to put an H22 into a Teg. it would be a pretty sweet swap. Loads of torque. and you can't forget about that 200hp number from the factory. Couple bolt ons and the right tune you could be at 250 and be whoopin mustangs and other domestic peices of shit

freakin
02-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Drew,
I put down a very dissapointing 110HP, and a stock GSR in a Civic put down 140 right after me. We're thinking there's something wrong with my wiring or ECU. You can hear my car go in to VTEC, but it's not making the numbers it should. It also looks like it's not getting enough air up top. Same problem I had with my other engine and other cams. We're thinking it's dropping out of VTEC after engaging, or it's not getting enough oil pressure to hold it in. Looks like I have a lot more work ahead of me. I guess the good thing is that those Crane cams I have up for sale are likely going to be keepers and once I sort things out I should have at least another 50HP of output. I think the car's pretty fun to drive now. I can't wait to get all of this sorted out and get the right tranny installed.

Also with your note on the H22. It's a great swap, but it'll throw the car's balance off a little and I don't recomend it to anyone that doesn't like to get their hands dirty. I don't think it'll be a swap and forget it sort of job.

Speed_Dreams
02-07-2006, 12:33 AM
110?? is your car stock besides the Vtec? cause remember its a mustang dyno and it reads 12-14% less then a dynojet.

H22 isn't THAT much heavier then the B18 i think its only like 75lbs or something. So yes pretty substantial in a 2600lbs car but not that big of a deal when talking about weight distribution

stevieo
02-07-2006, 12:56 AM
i dunno the h series doesn't have as great aftermarket support as a b series imo. and i think the h series also sits higher and further forward. its not just the weight that makes the diff, its also how it sits in the engine bay...

but then again what do i know..i have a non vtec car :zzz:

danlowteg
02-07-2006, 11:36 PM
stevieo you never told me how much you wanted for that fmic

stevieo
02-08-2006, 12:56 AM
still thinking about it dan :)

dirty_magic
02-08-2006, 01:14 PM
This thread almost has 60,000 views. Thats a good chunk for the G2's.

QuasarCav
02-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Sometimes I view it just to get the count up.

I'd say about 20K of those are mine.

Moonracer
02-08-2006, 01:28 PM
^^who's that on the phone <<<

freakin
02-08-2006, 01:54 PM
^^who's that on the phone &lt;&lt;&lt;

We have 60,000 views because of riveting conversation like this. :thumbsup:

90Tegra
02-08-2006, 03:54 PM
hey guyz wuts the part number for the gromets or little rubbers that go in the spoiler holes from dealer?

Moonracer
02-08-2006, 04:39 PM
^^whoa, gotta check the helms for that one.

QuasarCav
02-08-2006, 04:46 PM
I've got a poiler with complete hardware that I'll let go for $20.

As for the phone..... Someone has the pic in their avatar and it scared me. It scared me so much that I had to do something about it. Doesn't it scare you?

Moonracer
02-08-2006, 04:50 PM
NO, no it doesn't. :poosie:

frostyda9
02-08-2006, 06:00 PM
You must have seen that pic Moonracer, it was mocked on the lude_grl thread. There's only what....28 pages to look through? :nut:

frostyda9
02-08-2006, 06:06 PM

We have 60,000 views because of riviting conversation like this. :thumbsup:

Nay. The word is "riveting" :angel:

dirty_magic
02-08-2006, 06:29 PM
I thought I recognized it, I was gonna say didnt that have something to do with The Val?

dirty_magic
02-08-2006, 06:35 PM
hey freakin, I dont suppose you got the ecu with that b16 you picked up?

freakin
02-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Mike (did I get the name right?), I didn't get an ECU with the 1st gen B16. I have one for the 2nd gen, but I'll be using it. The only thing that I have for sale is a PR4 OBD1.

Dave, I've fixed the typo. :devil:

danlowteg
02-08-2006, 07:58 PM
you people and all your posts in such a big mass your like a heard of cows :nut:

gen2teggy
02-08-2006, 08:02 PM
i havent posted inna whileee
so here an update

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d15/dimsome/Picture019.jpg

Moonracer
02-08-2006, 11:12 PM
You must have seen that pic Moonracer, it was mocked on the lude_grl thread. There's only what....28 pages to look through? :nut:

ah huh I just went through that thread last night and damn!!! That's some crazy shit. Didn't reconize the pic though. :nut:

freakin
02-08-2006, 11:31 PM
What thread is this? Please share. :devil:

Moonracer
02-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Happy reading (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117205)

stevieo
02-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by gen2teggy
i havent posted inna whileee
so here an update

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d15/dimsome/Picture019.jpg

haha, nice seeing you today dave.

danlowteg
02-10-2006, 03:24 PM
not going to the second page

QuasarCav
02-10-2006, 04:35 PM
I was just at CMS, where were you Stevo?

The Teg has new shoes, just counting down the days before I can enjoy the Z-rated goodness.

stevieo
02-10-2006, 05:01 PM
I was just at CMS, where were you Stevo?

The Teg has new shoes, just counting down the days before I can enjoy the Z-rated goodness.

what time did you come?

I was probably out on a test drive or dealing with a customer.

your friend still interested in my teg?

Im trying to get some pictures up...can't find my damn camera.

QuasarCav
02-11-2006, 12:20 PM
About 3pm, just getting some rubber and I had no time to stick around.

I've got to get agold of him again. He is having a hard time choosing between a Teg and a Pathfinder.

danlowteg
02-12-2006, 09:41 AM
no droping down, so what are your plans for the spring guys i think i will be collecting alot of parts for the build :D

freakin
02-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Here's my spring plan:

Check out the clear corners, big ass exhaust tip, fake antena on the hatch, whiteface gauges, pedal covers and plastic shift knob. That shit is P-I-M-P. :bigpimp:

The body's pretty good for a 89. The motor's pretty much toast, but it's driveable. I'm just starting on a B16 to get it in pretty quick.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/stockside.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/stockfrontside.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/stockinterior.JPG

stevieo
02-12-2006, 10:37 PM
wow matty, good luck on the project!

Genjuro
02-13-2006, 12:12 PM
anyone know of a good place to get rust repaired? the rear fenders are getting bad..

freakin
02-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Any competent body shop should be able to take care of that. Just make sure that they're cutting it out and welding in new metal. If not, it'll just show up again. Talk to tomsweet1990, he did my trunklid and does really good work. He's over at Calgary Honda now. I've also been impressed with Cosmos Collision's work. A1 can lick my nuts.

gen2teggy
02-13-2006, 02:11 PM
lol a1 sucks

stevieo
02-13-2006, 03:11 PM
or you can just buy my car cause it has no rust :D

danlowteg
02-13-2006, 04:26 PM
Here's my spring plan:

Check out the clear corners, big ass exhaust tip, fake antena on the hatch, whiteface gauges, pedal covers and plastic shift knob. That shit is P-I-M-P. :bigpimp:

The body's pretty good for a 89. The motor's pretty much toast, but it's driveable. I'm just starting on a B16 to get it in pretty quick.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/stockside.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/stockfrontside.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/stockinterior.JPG

no wonder you took it for 1000 thats a steal

freakin
02-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by danlowteg

no wonder you took it for 1000 thats a steal

Exactly!! I'm rebuilding one of the B16's this weekend and pulling the d-series. I could use a hand if anyone's willing to work for beer. :thumbsup:

rey_mysterio
02-13-2006, 07:07 PM
i agree with freakin. . .craftsman colision painted my whole car. . they did a really good job!. . .. . . hey does anybody have any use for some 94-01 integra parts. . . .i just picked it up yesterday . . . ;)

QuasarCav
02-13-2006, 07:13 PM

Exactly!! I'm rebuilding one of the B16's this weekend and pulling the d-series. I could use a hand if anyone's willing to work for beer. :thumbsup:

Im free on sat
mini g2 meet?

psp internet_/hard 2 type

rey_mysterio
02-13-2006, 08:57 PM
Count me in for some help if u can use me .. . .ehehe:) wouldnt mind learning some thing new

frostyda9
02-13-2006, 09:06 PM
This weekend = W.O.W., but I'll swing by if you need a hand drinking the beer :rofl:

freakin
02-13-2006, 11:56 PM
I just looked at the weather for the weekend. There's no way I'll be doing any work in -20 weather. Thanks for the offers though. I'm going to wait until it's a little warmer out before I start working on anything.

Jorge, how much would you want for the brakes on that car? I'd need the backs including the trailing arms, e-brake cables, and proportioning valve.

danlowteg
02-14-2006, 12:33 AM
i saw the weather too, holy f'ing cold someone get me a hot plate........................................

for my chicken soup
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/danlowteg/oregontrail.jpg

QuasarCav
02-14-2006, 04:23 PM
I'm so cold, but at least I can type this response in under 5 min.

Moonracer
02-14-2006, 04:32 PM
What's this? A G2 cruise to the World of wheels? :burnout: