PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2nd Gen Integra Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

QuasarCav
02-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer
What's this? A G2 cruise to the World of wheels? :burnout:

Only if there is a C-list soap opera star there.

freakin
02-14-2006, 05:27 PM
I'm down for saturday. Sunday = work :thumbsdow

Moonracer
02-14-2006, 06:02 PM
If we go sat. we'll get to see the new chick from overhaulin'. I know :whocares: but any added pussy is always good. :angel:
I'll have to catch a ride from someone though cause my car is going in for some installation work.

frostyda9
02-14-2006, 06:10 PM
If we go sat. we'll get to see the new chick from overhaulin'. I know :whocares: but any added pussy is always good. :angel:
I'll have to catch a ride from someone though cause my car is going in for some installation work.

lol... no doubt. Car shows are inherently sausage infested. You can mooch a ride in the frostmobile if you like :thumbsup:

Speed_Dreams
02-14-2006, 06:29 PM
you guys meeting up for WOW?? I have to meet Matt to give him is WEAK dyno sheet sometime....might as well to it when i can see all you guys again...if my car is running... some one PM me or throw me an E-mail or MSN im not that hard to get ahold of.

qbnb
02-14-2006, 06:45 PM
my step dad should be at world of wheels. i think he's currently the president of the calgary camaro club. if he wasn't such a dick, i'd see if he'd get me a couple tickets.

frozenrice
02-14-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by qbnb
my step dad should be at world of wheels. i think he's currently the president of the calgary camaro club. if he wasn't such a dick, i'd see if he'd get me a couple tickets.

Your step dad's well known in the Italian community then. j/k

I might be heading down to WOW with my older kid and a friend of mine and his kid. I'll play it by ear depending on when you guys meet up and whether or not I meet my buddy there.

Moonracer
02-15-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by frostyda9

lol... no doubt. Car shows are inherently sausage infested. You can mooch a ride in the frostmobile if you like :thumbsup:

The frostmobile it is. At least I'll be able to hang out the window to take pics this time.

Originally posted by frozenrice

Your step dad's well known in the Italian community then. j/k

So what if I do know him? :D

danlowteg
02-15-2006, 12:47 AM
i would come being the guy i am. but work is being gay it is.............:bigpimp:

CI_Josh
02-15-2006, 01:20 AM
Ok here are the same pics I posted in the other forum for all integra models but since mine is a G2 I figured that they should be posted here and admired by the people that actually give a damn!

CI_Josh
02-15-2006, 01:21 AM
another...

CI_Josh
02-15-2006, 01:22 AM
last one for now...

freakin
02-15-2006, 08:17 AM
Clean looking GSR. Very stock interior as well.....I've forgoten what they're supposed to look like.

Dan, just quit. :thumbsup: Some things are more important.

Moonracer
02-15-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by CI_Josh
Ok here are the same pics I posted in the other forum for all integra models but since mine is a G2 I figured that they should be posted here and admired by the people that actually give a damn!

:drool: Nice car josh, good shape. Which brings me to thismornings commute to work. Driving down deerfoot I see this G2 ahead. I end up catching up to it and it's a red GS-R in perfect condition and I check out the driver and he is 60+...lol Lucky for him i'm not prepared to buy another G2 at the moment or I would have been stalking him.

frozenrice
02-15-2006, 11:36 AM

Nice! :drool:
Are you planning on doing anything with it (mods)?

frozenrice
02-15-2006, 11:58 AM
BTW: If anyone's in for a July meet:

http://www.abtegs.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1019&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=c9f10618a3ff1322026eaa535e91120d

There's lots of advance notice here so mark it down. We need to show up the G3s.

QuasarCav
02-15-2006, 12:00 PM

:drool: Nice car josh, good shape. Which brings me to thismornings commute to work. Driving down deerfoot I see this G2 ahead. I end up catching up to it and it's a red GS-R in perfect condition and I check out the driver and he is 60+...lol Lucky for him i'm not prepared to buy another G2 at the moment or I would have been stalking him.

I've tried, he live close to my house.

He bought it off the showroom floor, I offered 6K and no luck.

Oh well, VTEC sucks anyway.

Moonracer
02-15-2006, 12:45 PM
^^^:rofl:

bigbadboss101
02-15-2006, 12:53 PM
I know this has been asked before. How many km do you guys get out of your G2 4 door GS Tegs? I am only getting slightly under 400km.

Moonracer
02-15-2006, 01:07 PM
^^^check a few pages back, it was discussed recently. :)

QuasarCav
02-15-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by bigbadboss101
I know this has been asked before. How many km do you guys get out of your G2 4 door GS Tegs? I am only getting slightly under 400km.

Keep in mind it's fucking cold. warm up time, heater on all the time, stop and go.

I lose about 50-75KM when it's really cold because I hold the revs at 5K so I dont get cold.

QuasarCav
02-15-2006, 01:33 PM
Hey Matt!

Want some SiR rims:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119103

The catch is you have to buy those and find a buyer for my new 205/50/15's and my winter tires.

CI_Josh
02-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Yes, I am planning mods but its all about money at this point. I have an AEM cold air comming in the mail which should be here this week, I'll do the headers and the exaust as well when money permits, then its gonna be a few months while I save for a kit and get it repainted probably be there by next summer. After that is done I'll weigh the pros and cons of a turbo and see about that. Also when it warms up and I get some time off for holidays I'll paint the interior, white and red.

freakin
02-15-2006, 07:06 PM
.....you had me until the interior painting. Please, for the love of god, do not paint the interior!! That looks absolutely hidious on any car. That black interior is nice and clean....but I guess it's your car. :devil:

Lewis, what's with this deal? I'm buying you wheels and getting yours?? :confused: I think I've found a set of SiR wheels that I'm going to take a look at tonight. I'll let you know if that doesn't work out. You should give me a call tonight and we'll figure things out.

Moonracer
02-15-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by freakin
.....you had me until the interior painting. Please, for the love of god, do not paint the interior!! That looks absolutely hidious on any car. That black interior is nice and clean....but I guess it's your car. :devil:

:werd: Or at least think through the white. Imagine a bright sunny day and the sunlight reflecting off all that white interior into your eyes blinding you. :)

danlowteg
02-15-2006, 08:14 PM
agreed no interior paint. keep that gsr clean bro! freaking did you get my message :thumbsup: :goflames:

frostyda9
02-15-2006, 08:39 PM
I might as well jump on the bandwagon here...IMO keep it clean and tasteful. I'd say no interior paint, and if you have to kit it, keep it subtle. Slammed G2's with a 92/3 front bumper and a nice low pro CF front lip are the hotness. If it were me, I'd ditch the banner too, but I know some people just gotta rep.

Par example:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/frostyDA9/Cimg0239.jpg

rey_mysterio
02-15-2006, 09:17 PM
hey i want some mesh rims. . . can someone suggest some nice 17'' mesh rims fore our tegs??. . . .. freakin ur mailbox is full:rofl:

CI_Josh
02-15-2006, 09:41 PM
Ok ok, no interior paint then. haha. Saves me money, I wasn't sold on the idea, so no big loss.

On the side note, I HATE WINTER.

Dear Nature,

Everything was so nice and warm this weekend and the people were happy, the cars were out and the rims were polished, then you tossed us this curveball.

Fuck you,

Josh

freakin
02-15-2006, 10:41 PM
If you're going mesh, then check out some BBS wheels. I think those are Rotas in that pic that Dave put up there. I just cleaned up my mailbox, so send away.

freakin
02-16-2006, 02:40 PM
So are we on for Saturday? Does someone want to pick me on up the way? :D

Dan, sounds like you got some new toys. Sorry, I didn't check my voicemail until this morning. You should stop by and we can test them out.

I'm not driving the Teg unless it warms up and the CRX's motor is about to shit the bed. I'm still working on it's replacement.....should be soon if it warms up enough for me to work in the garage. :burnout:

:hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack:

Moonracer
02-16-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm good for sat. still. Are we gonna meet at chinook?

QuasarCav
02-16-2006, 03:18 PM
WTF???

It's too cold for a meet, my shift knob almost gave me frostbite.

freakin
02-16-2006, 04:31 PM
If we're meeting, it's inside....I'll train it over to chinook to meet you guys, hehe.

gen2teggy
02-16-2006, 07:27 PM
isnt there anohter big mee on sat?

frozenrice
02-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by bigbadboss101

Sounds about right. Don't forget that the tanks (at least on the 4 doors) are only 50L. When the light comes on, that means there's only about 10L left. At this time of year I average about 320-380 on 40L. This is on an auto tranny too with Commandstart temperature setting at -20.

frostyda9
02-16-2006, 07:43 PM
If we're meeting, it's inside....I'll train it over to chinook to meet you guys, hehe.

Since when is warm weather a prerequisite for driving an Integra :poosie: Let that garage queen come out and stretch it's legs

danlowteg
02-16-2006, 08:10 PM
wont be able to make it damn

CI_Josh
02-16-2006, 11:51 PM
Man, screw this, a week and a half after I buy my car it gets -30 outside! BLAH!
BTW, I saw the most hideous black or dark blue neon on my way to work tonight, I thought I was going to PUKE, he wanted to RACE!! I'm all for the going fast, but not on Anderson Rd. and not when its full of traffic and -30 outside... what a bozo! It's so damn cold outside I parked in the loading bay at work! lol mmm heated goodness!

Also, do you guys get really "weak" starts on your tegs when its this cold? Almost like the battery is dead then it cranks for a second and then fires up?

frozenrice
02-17-2006, 01:02 AM
I would think that a "weak" start is a sign of an older/weaker battery. It's normal for the car to not turn over as easy the colder it gets. At least you got your car started. The Accord was parked outside last night and it wouldn't start this morning. I can't find the block heater cord if there is even one there. The thing that pisses me off is that it's blocking the Teg in the garage. Luckily we still haven't sold the Camry and it started.

CI_Josh
02-17-2006, 01:59 AM
Yeah I just had my pay get deposited so I'm going to go look at batteries later this afternoon. Thanks!

Speed_Dreams
02-17-2006, 08:28 AM
ok before you guys knock the painted interior...do you not remember my interior?when it was white....BAD....but when it was body colored....it looksed Sweet...still nice and clean but its different. Don't let all these guys tell you " eww thats rice " I listened to it for a LONG time...partially cause of "limpy long dong" but before you make your choice on painting your interior or not send me youR MSN and i can fid you pics of my interior and show you just how clean it can look painted

Mattt. you don't Call you don't Write? how the hell are you gonna get your dyno sheet from me?

freakin
02-17-2006, 08:48 AM
Last thing you said was that you were meeting up with us to go to WOW and that you were bringing it along. Also, I did write asking to get your cell no. and never head back from you. Mind you, my inbox was full. Are you meeting up with us on Saturday?

Speaking of batteries, does anyone know where I could find an Hawker Oddessey battery in town? I'm going to relocate the battery in the new car to the back. If you know what the interior of a CRX looks like, then you'll know about the cargo thing in the floor behind the seats. That's where the battery will end up. Check out this ghetto install, but it works:
http://crx.honda-perf.org/articles/battrep/images/battcompare.jpghttp://crx.honda-perf.org/articles/battrep/images/battbin04.jpg

PS, Mike, I might have a block heater and cord lying around from one of my old motors if you need one for the Accord. Just check the front of the block to see if you have one already. It should be visible on the tranny side of the engine towards the bottom...just poking out from beside the exhaust....right beside the engine stamp. You can see it in this pic of my spare (this engine doesn't have one, but you'd see a plug sticking out of there if you did have one):
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/BlockStamp.JPG

frozenrice
02-17-2006, 08:58 AM
Yeah I just had my pay get deposited so I'm going to go look at batteries later this afternoon. Thanks!

Optima red top. Walmart $130.

Should have scrolled down to the bottom. I didnt' see your whole post Matt. Thanks for the offer. I didn't see one hanging out of the hood. It was too damn cold to do a thorough check on the Accord to see if it had one or not. I'll let you know.

freakin
02-17-2006, 09:02 AM
Do your conscience and the economy a favor and don't shop at Wal-Mart.
http://www.walmartmovie.com/
That is all, I'll get off my soap box now. :)

frozenrice
02-17-2006, 09:06 AM
^ yeah, I know what you're saying. I'm not a big fan of the place either, but it does have the best price on them and they're usually in stock. I mainly recommended them for "convenience".

Oh, they also have them cool NOS floor mats and stuff.

QuasarCav
02-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Do your conscience and the economy a favor and don't shop at Wal-Mart.
http://www.walmartmovie.com/
That is all, I'll get off my soap box now. :)

First "Vote out Anders" and now this?

Moonracer
02-17-2006, 10:05 AM
K so what time are we meeting at chinook? 11am 12? Matt, you better bring your teg. It's not going to be that cold sat. :poosie: I wanna get some nice pics seeing how I will be a passenger.
-Josh....are you meeting us as well and heading to the world of wheels? :)

Genjuro
02-17-2006, 10:18 AM
think i can come too?

freakin
02-17-2006, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Genjuro
think i can come too?

No!

J/K, any of you guys are welcome to come....but are we all going to pay for parking down there?? That's why I was advocating carpooling, hehe. Well that, and I'm cheap. I think I'll have my new wheels on the Teg if I take it out. I'm keeping them a secret until I pick them up.

Lewis, you should read up a little about Anders and you'd see why I had that. My personal favorite was him being the only member of parliment that voted against for Nelson Mandela getting an honourary Canadian citizenship because he felt that he was a terrorist. I could go on....but I won't, hehe. Also, Wal-Mart is a huge sore spot with me. I try to keep my politics out of this scene...but sometimes they slip out. ;)

QuasarCav
02-17-2006, 11:43 AM

Lewis, you should read up a little about Anders and you'd see why I had that. My personal favorite was him being the only member of parliment that voted against for Nelson Mandela getting an honourary Canadian citizenship because he felt that he was a terrorist. I could go on....but I won't, hehe. Also, Wal-Mart is a huge sore spot with me. I try to keep my politics out of this scene...but sometimes they slip out. ;)

Just giving you a hard time, I read that whole site and I was quite amazed that he was re-elected.

When Mandela called to talk to him ( A pretty big deal IMO) he didn't even bother talking to him. I have always had a personal vendetta again WM. They force people to sell thing to them for pennies which in turn really fucks with the economy and makes poor people even poorer.

Channel 15 (CBC) had a great expose about them. Well enough about that, how bout some G2's.

My speedo is not happy in the cold, It said was going 220 on the way to work.

Moonracer
02-17-2006, 01:33 PM

No!

J/K, any of you guys are welcome to come....but are we all going to pay for parking down there?? That's why I was advocating carpooling, hehe. Well that, and I'm cheap. I think I'll have my new wheels on the Teg if I take it out. I'm keeping them a secret until I pick them up.

We could still meet at chinook and carpool from there. Park free there and then everyone in each car can pitch in for parkig. Anyone who wants to leave the show early or whatever will just have to bring there car as well. How does that work?

QuasarCav
02-17-2006, 01:37 PM

No!

If you bought those Grids I might have to kill you.

;)

frozenrice
02-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
My speedo is not happy in the cold, It said was going 220 on the way to work.

If that's what it said then that must've been what you were doing. Good thing you got them Z rated tires.

danlowteg
02-17-2006, 04:05 PM

If you bought those Grids I might have to kill you.

;)

lol no he didnt i picked up those sliver grids yesterday :D......................................

jk i got some neat wheels:thumbsup: all i need now is tires:thumbsup:

freakin
02-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Who needs grids?? I'll have something better. :thumbsup:

Possibly 2 different sets. After all who doesn't want winter wheels (blades)? The 'rex needs a set as well. :eek:

QuasarCav
02-17-2006, 04:26 PM
Who needs grids?? I'll have something better. :thumbsup:

Possibly 2 different sets. After all who doesn't want winter wheels (blades)? The 'rex needs a set as well. :eek:

Grids/Blades Who cares, If I see them I will kill everyone.

frostyda9
02-17-2006, 06:05 PM
How much is parking again? $8? Or is it more

derek123
02-17-2006, 07:42 PM
do you guys get really weak starts on your tegs when its this cold? Almost like the battery is dead then it cranks for a second and then fires up?

I thought I was gonna need a bomb start this morning.
really slow wrr. ... wrr.. . .. wrrr....
it was turning over so slow....I thought the battery was toast... then zing (!) good to go.

maybe new battery time.... (?)

Genjuro
02-17-2006, 07:48 PM
so what time we meeting than?
freakin always has something up his sleeves....
*jealous*

Moonracer
02-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Matt here's something to shoot for in the new crx you have. This rex would be tough to beat. :bigpimp: vid clip 1 (http://videos.streetfire.net/search/supercharged+v8+honda+crx+2+of+2/0/D3895DB7-382C-46CC-9C7A-C69BEA2A5D90.htm)
vid clip 2 (http://videos.streetfire.net/search/supercharged+v8+honda+crx+2+of+2/0/6616642A-FC75-4800-810E-19D7ECA25150.htm)

frozenrice
02-17-2006, 09:47 PM
I'll be down there tommorrow but I'm meeting up with my buddy and his kids. I'll probably run into you guys there though.

freakin
02-18-2006, 10:51 AM
So what time are we looking at? I have to drop Martha off at work for 11, then head back south to grab my car. If I want to wash it beforehand, then I likely won't make it down there until 12-12:30 at the earliest. How about one of you just decide then phone me. I'll shoot for noon, but might be a little late.

frostyda9
02-18-2006, 10:52 AM
so what time we meeting than?

I say 11 AM :dunno: I may be the only one there though :rofl:

edit: fucks sakes, sure enough, Matt posts 1 minute before me. Ok lets say 12 then, and we'll hang for a bit to make sure everyone who is coming gets there.

Moonracer
02-18-2006, 11:12 AM
Ok 12 it is.

QuasarCav
02-18-2006, 11:15 AM
Have fun guys, I'll be at work all day but I'd love to be there.

danlowteg
02-18-2006, 11:41 AM
im at work right now :(

QuasarCav
02-18-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by danlowteg
im at work right now :(

Where do you work?

I always see you and Matt speaking in your weird fast intregra code.

Genjuro
02-18-2006, 01:41 PM
crap lol... slept in.

danlowteg
02-18-2006, 04:59 PM

Where do you work?

I always see you and Matt speaking in your weird fast intregra code.

I work at the source adult video store :D...............

:( i mean the source by cc im a geek

danlowteg
02-18-2006, 05:00 PM
we need to make the next meet a trip somewhere :D

freakin
02-18-2006, 10:26 PM
No one showed. I ended up meeting Dave and Sandino at the show and that was about it. I also just realized that the tires on the teg are toast and that I need to park it and do some serious maintenance before I drive it again. Cars are expensive. :thumbsdow

qbnb
02-19-2006, 12:42 AM
hey guys, just thought i'd let you all know that i sold the teg. i sure am going to miss her. i'll be sticking around here though; might even show up for a couple of the meets now and again. this new car should prove to be much fun.

CI_Josh
02-19-2006, 12:51 AM
Well I would have come, but I had work from 2200 to 0800 so I was right miffed, plus I have to work, 2200-0800 for the next 3 days/nights... I agree with the going someplace for our next meet and I think it should be some place warm. Maybe knock off something that has lots of cash value and then fly our tegs to mexico?

CI_Josh
02-19-2006, 01:23 AM
I just had a great idea while I sit here at work!!!

Do any of you guys game it? I havent had a LAN party in years, I'd say the last time I had one was when I was 17 and starcraft was the best thing since sex.

Any G2 guys up for it?

Genjuro
02-19-2006, 04:49 PM
starcraft was the best thing since sex.

Any G2 guys up for it?

lol thats pushing it..
i'd rather drive somewhere for a day and just drink all night to tell you the truth. somewhere out of calgary, and not north..

frozenrice
02-19-2006, 09:18 PM

lol thats pushing it..
i'd rather drive somewhere for a day and just drink all night to tell you the truth. somewhere out of calgary, and not north..

hehe... how about we head over to Bassano?

dirty_magic
02-19-2006, 09:24 PM
not north eh? gonna exclude the northern constituent of the G2 Party eh? You guys drive up to Yellowknife and well have a meet here. haha. Anyways, looks like mid august Im going to be in Calgary for my sisters wedding so we should plan a big meet for then, Im planning on driving the teg down and hopefully it will be all done.

Moonracer
02-19-2006, 09:37 PM
:rofl:
http://www.pbase.com/image/56286343/original.jpg

freakin
02-19-2006, 11:13 PM
^^^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That was actually a pretty nice truck we were looking at. That show was pretty much what I expected.....It's hard to find something that really stand out there.

I'm not much of a gamer, so I'd be out on the LAN party. A cruise somewhere sounds good to me though. How about heading to BC and going camping? That way we can have a nice cruise through the mountains, then we can still have a cheap night and get some beers in us without worrying about having to drive afterwards.

freakin
02-19-2006, 11:17 PM
PS, I was just noticing all of the cones that are knocked over in the pic in your signature. :poosie:

frostyda9
02-19-2006, 11:35 PM
When we snuck up you, you had such a look and pose of seriousness and concentration. I couldn't help but think of Auguste Rodin, "The Thinker"

PS - the turnout for the "meet" sucked. I don't know if I'm going to even bother showing up anymore if that's how it's going to be :( The G2 crew seems to be dead or dying, as a whole. Time for a Hayabusa powered Smart car :D

CI_Josh
02-20-2006, 12:32 AM
Could just be, cause its winter... Lets try to get something together when it gets warm and everyone is shined up.

Aleks
02-20-2006, 01:27 AM
Hey guys,

so i didnt read all 80 plus pages, but how many of you are boosted? I know Jaylo is. anyone else? I'd be interested to see how a g2 performs at the track. I am trying to decide on my next project i might be doing another g3 boosted, however i do like the g2s as well so just wanna see if any of you have done it.

thanks

Moonracer
02-20-2006, 02:19 AM
PS, I was just noticing all of the cones that are knocked over in the pic in your signature. :poosie:

haha nice try, those cones were already down :angel:

stevieo
02-20-2006, 09:06 AM
you should do up mine aleks? haha, its for sale :D

as you know i was planning on boosting mine, but i guess its almost time i have to step up and buy a 'newer' car, i don't have the luxury of modding it now, money doesn't come easy to me anymore and i'm learning that.

and i've been really busy with work and such lately so sorry I can't meet up with you guys ect.

frozenrice
02-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by frostyda9
PS - the turnout for the "meet" sucked. I don't know if I'm going to even bother showing up anymore if that's how it's going to be :( The G2 crew seems to be dead or dying, as a whole. Time for a Hayabusa powered Smart car :D

You know I would have showed up. I had already arranged to bring my kid and meet up with a buddy and his two. Sandino can back up my alibi.

Steve, are you planning on parting out your turbo pieces? What kind of turbo do you have (flange size?).

danlowteg
02-20-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Aleks
Hey guys,

so i didnt read all 80 plus pages, but how many of you are boosted? I know Jaylo is. anyone else? I'd be interested to see how a g2 performs at the track. I am trying to decide on my next project i might be doing another g3 boosted, however i do like the g2s as well so just wanna see if any of you have done it.

thanks

i will be in the summer :angel:

Genjuro
02-20-2006, 12:36 PM
I dont want to head north but north is welcome to come down :D

BC sounds nice.

jaylo
02-20-2006, 12:43 PM
Hey Aleks, if you have a plan on boosting a g2 register on www.g2ic.com there's a lot of people there pushing a lot of power, go under Forced Induction.

My favorite one is the white g2 with a full-race manifold, so sexy.

I still got the bragging rights for the only boosted G2 in town :D I heard that IntegraG2 is building one up using a t28 from and sr20det, stevieo I guess is out, and danlowteg is building one.

Originally posted by Aleks
Hey guys,

thanks

frozenrice
02-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Some of you guys have probably heard of this site, but I thought I'd post it up in case anyone's looking for certain things.
Matt, looks they have a lot of stuff for your project car too.

http://www.jdmcarboy.com

danlowteg
02-20-2006, 08:10 PM
hmm thin side mouldings. hey i was gonna ask do any you guys have some extra side mouldings kicking around i need a new passenger side:love:

freakin
02-20-2006, 08:11 PM
^^^ Thanks mike. Looks like they have some decent parts there. Did you ever get your B18A opened up yet? I just pulled apart 2 engines this afternoon. I'm on a roll, I should come help you with yours.

I'm not sure if any of you are looking for a traction bar, but I just picked one up from a company out of Toronto for under $300 shipped. I should see it next week, so we can get a good look at it's quality....but from what I've read on honda-tech, they're top notch.

Check out the latest purchase for the project car: :bigpimp:
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/c8tread.JPGhttp://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/c8.JPG

danlowteg
02-20-2006, 09:06 PM
how much were those? where do you find all this stuff is there a website i dont know of lol

freakin
02-20-2006, 09:30 PM
I just talk too much with people and seem to find deals as a result. What are you looking for...I always run across deals and have a hard time turning them down when I find them.

The wheels were around $500, but they look like they've been repainted (there's runs and red overspray) and the tires only have another summer left in them. I think I'm going to sandblast them and paint them flat black. :burnout:

frozenrice
02-20-2006, 11:34 PM
^^^ Thanks mike. Looks like they have some decent parts there. Did you ever get your B18A opened up yet? I just pulled apart 2 engines this afternoon. I'm on a roll, I should come help you with yours.

Check out the latest purchase for the project car: :bigpimp:
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/c8tread.JPGhttp://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/c8.JPG

Hey Matt, nice rims. I have to say you're one of the luckiest people out there when it comes to deals on parts and stuff.
Anyways, I might take you up on that offer about the engine. It might provide enough motivation for me to actually do something about it.

db1
02-22-2006, 12:21 AM
hmm dont know if this belongs in here or not, but it is g2 related so.. here i go.. anybody got a set of one piece headlights? or know of somewhere where i can get them cheap?

frozenrice
02-22-2006, 07:35 AM
there's JDMsource, but I'm sure you've tried. check a few posts above. the place there had them for about $169 a pair I think.

Speed_Dreams
02-22-2006, 08:33 AM
Matt C8's are pimp!! its what i was running on my teg I love'm. But i would be warry about sandblasting them....Most offshore wheels are made out of a little lesser quality metal and you could end up pitting them. Cause if im not mistaken they are made out of some sort of magnesium/aluminum/???? combo

Speed_Dreams
02-22-2006, 08:38 AM
p.s Matt you should post everyone your dyno numbers!!!

and on another note...does anyone know the douche in the Red G2 GSR? cruising down the foot last night i pull up beside him and take a look , Nice clean car , lowered a bit with some aftermarket 16's , Vtec Moulding , i give him the usual " Nice car nob" and then we gets held up by traffic and i pull away....anyways on glenmore he pulls up besie me then drops not 1 but 2 gears and proseeds to "out torque me" and pass me , i hear it kick into Vtec , I don't think much of it , and he ges 2-3 cars ahead of me. So to show this guys some balls I just floor it and shift right beside his open window and all you hear is "whoosh"...and then he turns off in disgust

moal of the story...a big muffler dosen't alwways mean no balls :)
just in my old teg