PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2nd Gen Integra Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

frozenrice
04-25-2006, 11:09 PM
If, for whatever reason, any of you ever need a crank pulley removal tool, Crappy tire has them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/53_1.jpg

I happened across one today at the Shawnessy C.T. If you don't want to buy one and you're nice to me, I might lend you mine.

freakin
04-25-2006, 11:38 PM
^^^^ I was looking at those as well. Then I remembered that I have an impact gun. :thumbsup:

That will come in handy if you don't have air tools. Which reminds me...I need to get that balljoint seperator back to you as well as that new ball joint.

I finally got my Teg back with the YS1 short geared LSD tranny installed. All I can say is....holy shit! The difference that tranny makes is insane! Next on the list is replacing one of my upper control arms, an allignment and I'm ready to roll. :burnout:

Dan, the expanding foam worked awesome!
To everyone else, I'll explain what we did with some pics. It's ghetto suspension mods, but I think it's going to work awesome. :thumbsup:

tson
04-26-2006, 02:26 PM
any1 know where to get green/aztec green tuner lugs for rims?

QuasarCav
04-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by tson
any1 know where to get green/aztec green tuner lugs for rims?

I'm thinking a can of paint would be your only choice.

tson
04-26-2006, 04:20 PM
yea i guess get soem tuner lugs and paint them

danlowteg
04-26-2006, 06:37 PM
yea i guess get soem tuner lugs and paint them

dont paint your lugs. unless you powder coat them, the first tool to touch them will also be the first tool to chip them. don't forget you need 80 ft/lbs on those lugs.

and matt good to hear i wanna see this

tson
04-26-2006, 06:50 PM
damn well i wanna get bolts that are the same color as my car and bolt them to my car got any good ideas?

derek123
04-26-2006, 07:10 PM
powder coat +1

frostyda9
04-26-2006, 09:49 PM
anodized > powdercoat > paint

There are a few colours available for anodized lug nuts, but generally it's only red, black, blue...possibly gold. Consider a contrasting colour instead of a matching one :)

Gold or black look good on virtually anything...

dirty_magic
04-27-2006, 01:59 PM
Well, still no G2's, or Gen 3's for that matter. I have however seen a Honda Legend and some newer 4dr preludes. There are also civics over here that basically have the rear end of an accord. Oh, and one s2000, other than that, the usual european cars. Im not giving up hope though, Im confident that I will see one, at least. I still have 4 more weeks here.

The women here are un-fucking-real, I wish I wasnt with family...

Were hours away from boarding a cruise ship to the Lofoten Islands here in Norway, from there weve got a few more stops in Norway and then into Sweden, and parts of Denmark, we have eurorail passes so I may convince the others to head in Amsterdam. Ive been there before, but I didnt really take it in completely, I was too distracted with extra curricular activities... I dont think I need to elaborate.

Ill keep you posted.

91VTEG
04-27-2006, 11:28 PM
well i got some new rims today and put them on what do you guys think?

and whats the deal with a meet? is no ones cars ready?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/marcomolinari/newrims-small.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/marcomolinari/rearnew-small.jpg

freakin
04-28-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by dirty_magic

Were hours away from boarding a cruise ship to the Lofoten Islands here in Norway, from there weve got a few more stops in Norway and then into Sweden, and parts of Denmark, we have eurorail passes so I may convince the others to head in Amsterdam. Ive been there before, but I didnt really take it in completely, I was too distracted with extra curricular activities... I dont think I need to elaborate.

Ill keep you posted.

Sounds like you're having a blast. If you can find some Volvo cams while you're out there, pick them up. You'd need A, V and K cams with a distributor slot in them. They'd be in the 700 and 900 cars. I can unload them in town for you for a good price.

Originally posted by 91VTEG
well i got some new rims today and put them on what do you guys think?

and whats the deal with a meet? is no ones cars ready?

The rims are looking good. I'm still not ready...but I should be done working on the car this weekend. I'm going to Race City with it next weekend if anyone wants to join me.

Dave, did you get the wheel bearing fixed? You should come out as well.

Genjuro
04-28-2006, 11:03 AM
anyone going to race city tonight?

QuasarCav
04-28-2006, 11:06 AM
Not me!

Pooper, Pooper, Pooper

freakin
04-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro
anyone going to race city tonight?

Not I. It's my class' film fest, so I won't have time. I'm in for next week though....and I'll finally be running one of my cars, likely the Teg.

Genjuro
04-28-2006, 02:25 PM
alright next week than.. the week after i'll have my car fixed =)

frostyda9
04-28-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

Pooper, Pooper, Pooper

It's not the word, it's when you use in the context of describing a hot girl. When I think about a hot girls ass, I am picturing nice round ass cheeks with a cinnamon tan being warmed by the sun on a white sand beach.

When someone says pooper, suddenly all I can think about is the same girl hunched over biting her lip while moaning like an injured cow, whilst trying to evacuate some stinky poo from her rectal cavity.

freakin
04-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by frostyda9

It's not the word, it's when you use in the context of describing a hot girl. When I think about a hot girls ass, I am picturing nice round ass cheeks with a cinnamon tan being warmed by the sun on a white sand beach.

When someone says pooper, suddenly all I can think about is the same girl hunched over biting her lip while moaning like an injured cow, whilst trying to evacuate some stinky poo from her rectal cavity.

I don't know about you guys....but that made me hot. :love:

frozenrice
04-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by freakin

I don't know about you guys....but that made me hot. :love:

because Dave said it? or because of what he said?
Are you on MSN right now? Need to ask you a few things.

danlowteg
04-28-2006, 09:50 PM

uhhhhhhh ok:clap:

freakin
04-29-2006, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by frozenrice

because Dave said it? or because of what he said?
Are you on MSN right now? Need to ask you a few things.

Just what he said....but sorry not on MSN at the moment. Just call my cell tomorrow around noon. I should have it on while I'm working.

PS, if anyone's looking for brakes, I just put the brakes I was going to use for the track this year up for sale. They're still brand new, but I'm going to 11" brakes. :poosie:

danlowteg
04-30-2006, 12:14 AM
here we go danlowteg coming soon ;)

tson
05-01-2006, 05:18 PM
anyone got a spare passenger side headlight i can borrow i need it so my body shop can start working on my frame and front part of my car ill pay some cash i guess too ppm me asap thanks

Genjuro
05-03-2006, 09:50 AM
i have a pair i can sell if you like, tson. the drivers side is cracked though. i'll pm you the price if you want to purchase.

Question guys:
sometimes when driving in higher RPM (5000+) i start smelling sparks.. this has always happened to me and no real problems have come up.. its just bothersome..

also how often should i replacing fuel injectors? i heard it should be every 3 years or so.....

thanks

freakin
05-03-2006, 10:04 AM
^^^Perhaps cleaning them every 3 years wouldn't be a bad idea....but I've never replaced an injector other then for higher flow or if one shit the bed on me.

Your spark issue is scaring me.....I don't like the sound of that. Where is the smell comming from?

Dan, how's the car coming along? I need to stop by tonight and check it out.

Mike, I'll make it to your house some time this week and drop off that ball joint tool.....I'm hating this 40 hour work week stuff, it's hard to get used to it again, hehe.

Race City is off this weekend while they re-pave the strip....so who's comming on the 12th?

freakin
05-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Does anyone have a set of old front rotor kicking around? I need a set to last me a month or two that I can machine ASAP. I can't afford to have my car sitting in the garage while I wait for my rotors to get cut....and I'm not even sure that they have enough meat on them. I'll trade you a set of good rears if you want them or give you a couple bucks for them.

frostyda9
05-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Can't they turn your rotors in one day, or less?
Borrow your gf's car and drive her to school one day :goflames:

freakin
05-03-2006, 05:24 PM
It's my dad I'm worried about. I'm using his garage, and he hates when he can't park in it overnight. The other half is taken up by my project and empty cans (if you've been in my garage, you know what I'm talking about). I'm just lazy at the moment, hehe. If I can't get anything, I'll just do it on Saturday at my buddy's shop, I just don't want to do it all at once. :burnout: :burnout:

PS, did you get the wheel bearing all sorted out yet?

tson
05-03-2006, 05:27 PM
BAH I NEED RIMSS FOR MY CAR!!!!! anyone got any for sale?

frozenrice
05-03-2006, 06:59 PM
[BMike, I'll make it to your house some time this week and drop off that ball joint tool.....I'm hating this 40 hour work week stuff, it's hard to get used to it again, hehe.

No worries I'm not in a huge hurry. Try working 40 plus hours and coming home to a family.........

Does anyone have a set of old front rotor kicking around?

If you hit me at home when you drop the stuff off, I still have my old ones. They've actually only been used for 2-3 years since they were last turned.

frostyda9
05-03-2006, 08:06 PM

PS, did you get the wheel bearing all sorted out yet?

No :( Alvin listened to all the wheel bearings and found them to be ok - and didn't change anything. I appreciated that they were honest and didn't try to sell me some BS story and replace it. :thumbsup: for Alvin Automotive.

The car still has issues, that sound is still there at times. It's running a touch rough between 2500-3000 rpm as well, and not making full power, the butt dyno tells me.

Oh well, I'm going to work out everything I can, and if it dies on the way to Vancouver, it'll get fixed, and then sold.

Genjuro
05-03-2006, 10:59 PM
^^^Perhaps cleaning them every 3 years wouldn't be a bad idea....but I've never replaced an injector other then for higher flow or if one shit the bed on me.

Your spark issue is scaring me.....I don't like the sound of that. Where is the smell comming from?

i dont know, they just sound really clicky.. if its actually that...

the smell comes into the cabin... so its kinda strong... cant tell where exactly because i dont have time to just pull over and check.

I'm just thankful its not burning oil..

freakin
05-03-2006, 11:55 PM
^^^ Sounds like something in your ignition is arcing. Have you checked under the hood while it's running, or looked under the cap?

Oh and check out the new rotors going on. I'm putting the bigger fronts on this weekend, assuming I can get them re-drilled out to 4x100 for then. PS the rotor on the right is one the pair that I'm selling.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/forsale/11vs10inchrotors.JPG

danlowteg
05-04-2006, 08:28 AM
matt ill give yah 10 dollars :D

Genjuro
05-04-2006, 06:23 PM
^^^ Sounds like something in your ignition is arcing. Have you checked under the hood while it's running, or looked under the cap?

yeah today i checked after driving around a bit. cant really smell sparks under the hood but i do in the cabin a bit..
nah didnt check under the cap. it'll be going into the shop next week for my exhaust and suspension so i'll tell him about that too.

hows magnaflo guys? im thinking about getting a cat from them...

danlowteg
05-04-2006, 06:27 PM

yeah today i checked after driving around a bit. cant really smell sparks under the hood but i do in the cabin a bit..
nah didnt check under the cap. it'll be going into the shop next week for my exhaust and suspension so i'll tell him about that too.

hows magnaflo guys? im thinking about getting a cat from them...

i have there cat but i wanna get rid of it. wanna buy a free flow cat and trade genjuro?

frozenrice
05-05-2006, 06:26 AM
Matt did you find a set of rotors? Let me know - they're yours for the taking if you want them.........

freakin
05-05-2006, 07:46 AM
Mike, I'll take them. How about I try and stop by this evening. I'll give you a call once I get home after work. I bought one of those balljoint removers, so I have to return yours anyhow. I should take a look at those 4x114.3 steelies while I'm there.

Dan, do you need a hand on Saturday? I was going to stop in and offer some wrench time since you've been helping me out. Well that and I've finally decided to boost the rex....so I'd like to see how a couple of things fit.
PS, was that a paint roller I saw in that pic?

Genjuro
05-05-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by danlowteg

i have there cat but i wanna get rid of it. wanna buy a free flow cat and trade genjuro?

we'll see what my mechanic says first then i'll let you know....

freakin
05-05-2006, 09:28 AM
Replace the cat with a resonator :thumbsup:

It'll smell great. My teg stinks, hehe.

Genjuro
05-05-2006, 05:34 PM
lol yeah i dont think petrol fumes are great for the brain... pass!

frozenrice
05-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Matt give me a call, I'm home all night.

Hash_man
05-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Anyone have a 5spd tranny they are willing to part with?

Talonstylz
05-05-2006, 08:29 PM
I'm selling a set of core racing 17" wheels, they look identicle to the motegi mr-7's, i bought these just to have something on the car till the actual rims come back from wheel works, and i picked them up today so now its time to sell these, they are in mint shape, there is a few minor scratches that you wont even notice till i show you myself, i'm asking 350 obo without tires, if you want the tires to to save on mounting and balancing and all that good stuff we can work somehting out as these are the tires for the actual rims, and are almost brand new tires. Heres some pics.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/talonstylz/05-05-06_2016.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/talonstylz/05-05-06_2018.jpg

frozenrice
05-05-2006, 09:33 PM
If you were in Calgary, I'd probably get them. If you have any trouble selling them down the road, let me know.

dirty_magic
05-06-2006, 04:14 AM
Well, here I am in Bergen, Norway, its like +25 and the women are out in skirts....:drool: Still no G2s I did however see a G3 with a Type R wing and carbon fiber altezzas. Didnt really do it for me, I wouldve taken a pic if it deserved it. The one plus to it was the blondie running through gears.... Off to Denmark tomorrow, gonna find me a eurogirl and stuff her in my backpack...

Talonstylz
05-06-2006, 08:44 AM
If you were in Calgary, I'd probably get them. If you have any trouble selling them down the road, let me know.

We can always meet in red deer as i wouldn't ship them.

frozenrice
05-07-2006, 09:31 AM
Is everyone/anyone set for a meet/cruise soon? I'd say we try getting one going in the next few weeks so that everyone has a chance to finish up/fix their cars. If anyone has any suggestions as to where to go, post them up. Maybe somewhere north of here like Red Deer so that we can meet up with any potential Edmonton peeps (Talonstylz). Since we're a bunch of car guys, maybe hit the Reynolds musem or something. We're also nearing page 100, so it'll be a good opportunity to present the 1st page ownage prize (not that it matters to anyone hehe).
Talonstylz, I'm potentially still interested in those rims, so maybe we can do the deal during a meet or something.

Talonstylz
05-07-2006, 09:35 AM
Is everyone/anyone set for a meet/cruise soon? I'd say we try getting one going in the next few weeks so that everyone has a chance to finish up/fix their cars. If anyone has any suggestions as to where to go, post them up. Maybe somewhere north of here like Red Deer so that we can meet up with any potential Edmonton peeps (Talonstylz). Since we're a bunch of car guys, maybe hit the Reynolds musem or something. We're also nearing page 100, so it'll be a good opportunity to present the 1st page ownage prize (not that it matters to anyone hehe).
Talonstylz, I'm potentially still interested in those rims, so maybe we can do the deal during a meet or something.

Ok, i have a few people interested but we'll see how that goes, aslong as the meet is on sunday i'll take the drive out to red deer, as i work mon-sat.

But i'm deffinetly interested.

freakin
05-07-2006, 11:50 AM
As long as it's a weekend, I'm in! It'll be a good opportunity for Dan to show off his new setup. That's top secret at the moment though. In fact I have to go help him finish right now.....:burnout:

danlowteg
05-07-2006, 10:23 PM
As long as it's a weekend, I'm in! It'll be a good opportunity for Dan to show off his new setup. That's top secret at the moment though. In fact I have to go help him finish right now.....:burnout:

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :burnout:

QuasarCav
05-08-2006, 09:13 AM
It's been a while....

So, thanks to Matt's great thinking I have a new header. It bolted up pretty good and the power feels better in the mid-range.

I just got the car back yesterday from getting a CTR (13lbs) flywheel and a new OE clutch. It feels really nice and the engine spins so freely that I think you people should all get them. I also made a grounding kit from some supplies at Revy. I have a very happy Teg now.

I still owe Matt an O2 socket and if you still need some rotors I've got a set as well.

frozenrice
05-10-2006, 06:40 AM
bump

QuasarCav
05-12-2006, 08:16 AM
:thumbsup:

haze4dayz
05-12-2006, 08:37 AM
1991 ACURA INTEGRA LS for SALE

2-door
Champagne in color
Automatic
Power sunroof
Alarm System
Remote Lock
Very Clean Engine – no leaks no burn
Coilovers
Exhaust
Stock alloy rims with winter Arctic Alpin Rubbers 75%

Well maintained and Girlfriend driven

$4500 o.b.o

17” Konic Vertics 6-spoke with Kuhmo Supra Rubbers $900

PM me if you or anyone you know is interested. Thanks

derek123
05-12-2006, 06:22 PM
photo ?

Talonstylz
05-14-2006, 09:09 AM
Well my buddy is moving and i have to unload all the parts i have kicking around in his garage, there all 90-93 integra parts, let me know what you need and i'll see if i have it, i also have another full integra that i can get parts from as i havent stripped it yet, and all i'm taking is the longblock and the tranny, and all the parts i need for a 5-speed swap, the rest is in amazing shape, let me know what you need as i dont wanna load up and move everything, i'll sell it for cheap just to get rid of it.

freakin
05-14-2006, 09:16 AM
I need the brake booster, proportioning valve, master cylinder, and the front knuckles. The parts need to be non-ABS. Let me know what you'd want for all of that. Mostly I just need the knuckles and the prop valve, but I might as well grab the rest if you have it.

What year/color/trim level/no. of doors is the car? I might want some body parts as well.

danlowteg
05-14-2006, 10:06 AM
freakn looks lke i need new injector seals ;) becuase when gas flys everywhere well you know :D but any way back to those cars i need passenger side moulding or both and i think thats about it

Talonstylz
05-14-2006, 11:31 AM
I need the brake booster, proportioning valve, master cylinder, and the front knuckles. The parts need to be non-ABS. Let me know what you'd want for all of that. Mostly I just need the knuckles and the prop valve, but I might as well grab the rest if you have it.

What year/color/trim level/no. of doors is the car? I might want some body parts as well.

i have 8 doors, all off a 4 door, one set is red, and the other is white, i'll check if the one that i haven't stripped yet is abs or not, its rs so i dont know, the white one was an ls.
Make me an offer and i'll check in the meantime, its at a buddy's place. The rs is complete right now its red, all thats missing is the drivers headlight, front bumper and back bumper.

Talonstylz
05-14-2006, 11:31 AM
freakn looks lke i need new injector seals ;) becuase when gas flys everywhere well you know :D but any way back to those cars i need passenger side moulding or both and i think thats about it

i will have some off my girls 2 door teg when i get the jdm ones, if you will still need them by then. Hopefully i'll be ordering them in the next week.

freakin
05-14-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Talonstylz

i have 8 doors, all off a 4 door, one set is red, and the other is white, i'll check if the one that i haven't stripped yet is abs or not, its rs so i dont know, the white one was an ls.
Make me an offer and i'll check in the meantime, its at a buddy's place. The rs is complete right now its red, all thats missing is the drivers headlight, front bumper and back bumper.

If it's RS, then it's likely not ABS. Just check for a bunch of lines over the right side tower. Take a look at this pic of my stock setup. If it's ABS, it'll have that resevoir on the passenger side with a large block and pink connectors. If it's non-ABS, you'll just see the hard lines go over there and just a proportioning valve.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/engine_stock_small.jpg

Do you have a good driver's side window for a 4-dr? I'm looking for one with no scratches.

PM me what you'd want for those parts and let me know if you're looking for anything. I generally have parts I can trade as well.

frozenrice
05-14-2006, 12:27 PM

I can't remember. Did I ask you once about the doors? I know somebody from Edmonton had a white four door at one time, but the driver's passenger door I was looking at (via pictures) was more work than it was worth. I think it was red then painted white. If you have a white drivers's passenger door in good shape, I'd be interested.

frostyda9
05-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Hey guys...anyone know where I can get some Brembo blanks for cheap locally?

frozenrice
05-14-2006, 12:49 PM
If anyone is intersted in getting anything from Talonstyle, I'm going up there next weekend, I can pick some items up provided they are not too big nor take up too much room. Our wagon will be loaded up for a family, so you do the math.

tson
05-14-2006, 01:00 PM
yea im gonna hit up edmonton not this monday but on victoria day i could probably pic up some of the parts from you talon and does anyone have any rims i could grab?

tson
05-14-2006, 01:01 PM
black or gunmetal is goot =))

frozenrice
05-14-2006, 01:13 PM
speaking of rims, talon, do you still have those rims for sale?

freakin
05-14-2006, 01:21 PM
Hey guys...anyone know where I can get some Brembo blanks for cheap locally?

I've priced them out at Tunerworks before, but I don't personally like dealing with them. Does Mopac carry Brembo? I bet they'd carry KVR rotors or something like that. After that, you're stuck on Ebay....and most have been drilled out or slotted by a machine shop.

danlowteg
05-14-2006, 02:12 PM
last time i checked mopac can special order them in. matt tomorow is the day tomorow............ vroom i hope. and talon no rush to get them anytime will do

danlowteg
05-14-2006, 02:15 PM
and i am going to post that matt is the best helper car fixer ever. thx for all the help matt ill pay you back somehow alot of beer or a chair made out of my lawn for your g/f

Talonstylz
05-14-2006, 02:46 PM

I can't remember. Did I ask you once about the doors? I know somebody from Edmonton had a white four door at one time, but the driver's passenger door I was looking at (via pictures) was more work than it was worth. I think it was red then painted white. If you have a white drivers's passenger door in good shape, I'd be interested.

that was me and the white ones are still the same doors.

Talonstylz
05-14-2006, 02:48 PM

If it's RS, then it's likely not ABS. Just check for a bunch of lines over the right side tower. Take a look at this pic of my stock setup. If it's ABS, it'll have that resevoir on the passenger side with a large block and pink connectors. If it's non-ABS, you'll just see the hard lines go over there and just a proportioning valve.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/engine_stock_small.jpg

Do you have a good driver's side window for a 4-dr? I'm looking for one with no scratches.

PM me what you'd want for those parts and let me know if you're looking for anything. I generally have parts I can trade as well.

i got my buddy to check and he says its non-abs, and i have 2 sets of windows so i can see what one is in the best shape, price? i dont know, just shoot me a fair offer as i gotta get rid of this stuff.
As for trades the only things i'm really looking for is something to make my girls teg abit better, i have pretty well the entire turbo set-up, bodykit, and 5 speed swap put away.
So maybe some ricer shit, i know she wanted some white underglow or something.

Talonstylz
05-14-2006, 02:49 PM
speaking of rims, talon, do you still have those rims for sale?

sorry i sold them for 350 no tires.

Genjuro
05-14-2006, 02:50 PM
tson do you want the headlights? i pm'd you twice already about them...

talon, how much of the suspension do you have left on the cars?

Talonstylz
05-14-2006, 02:51 PM
for anyone thinking of getting parts from me, i'm more then willing, actually i would rather send the parts with frozenrice other then shipping them, that way buyer saves on shipping, and i dont have to deal with dumbass people at the post office, greyhound, etc...

Talonstylz
05-14-2006, 02:53 PM
tson do you want the headlights? i pm'd you twice already about them...

talon, how much of the suspension do you have left on the cars?

the 4 door i just picked up is still complete and untouched.

tson
05-14-2006, 04:13 PM
o yea genjuro sorry my bad yea i didnt need them i pmed you about that my new headlights came in and i sent them to the shop my car should be done soon anyone know a good place to install amber side markers and cheap too?

frozenrice
05-14-2006, 04:45 PM
and i am going to post that matt is the best helper car fixer ever. thx for all the help matt ill pay you back somehow alot of beer or a chair made out of my lawn for your g/f

I agree, matt is very helpful.

freakin
05-14-2006, 05:36 PM

HAHAHA, she would love an organic chair. I'm going to let her know about that idea. I bet she'll build one out of sod now.

i got my buddy to check and he says its non-abs, and i have 2 sets of windows so i can see what one is in the best shape, price? i dont know, just shoot me a fair offer as i gotta get rid of this stuff.
As for trades the only things i'm really looking for is something to make my girls teg abit better, i have pretty well the entire turbo set-up, bodykit, and 5 speed swap put away.
So maybe some ricer shit, i know she wanted some white underglow or something.

I've sent you a PM. As far as ricer parts, hehe, they don't last long in my garage....usually some gasoline and a lighter takes care of them, hehe. Would she want the front brakes I'm selling? Drilled rotors and KVR pads. I can send you them and figure out the difference.

for anyone thinking of getting parts from me, i'm more then willing, actually i would rather send the parts with frozenrice other then shipping them, that way buyer saves on shipping, and i dont have to deal with dumbass people at the post office, greyhound, etc...

Sounds like a great idea! Mike, want to pick up some knuckles for me? I'll get you some gas money. :)

I agree, matt is very helpful.

I'm always willing to help if I have time. It allows me to try out things I haven't had a chance to do on my car. It's a learning experience....or I've done it, so I can do it quickly. Either, I own you guys now, muhahahahaha. :poosie:

frostyda9
05-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Kumbayah, my Lord, kumbayah

frozenrice
05-14-2006, 06:40 PM
^^haha, love that sig!!

danlowteg
05-14-2006, 09:17 PM
pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow GOOOOO MEOW MEOW GO

Moonracer
05-14-2006, 09:19 PM
:rofl: Nice sig Dave.

tson
05-15-2006, 04:59 PM
anyone got a spare pipe for cold air intake lying around? i just bought the cone thing but i need the pipe i need 3 inches wide

freakin
05-15-2006, 05:22 PM
Just pick one up off ebay or CMS. They're dirt cheap, but just make sure you put a K&N filter on it. Those no-name ones scare me. I've seen the centers fall off and get stuck in throttle bodies, and I don't trust their filtration. A K&N will cost you about $35 at Mopac.

tson
05-15-2006, 05:26 PM
how much will it cost for the whole thing?

freakin
05-15-2006, 05:45 PM
You should be able to do it for around $100. I might even sell mine soon for something else.

Start with something like this:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Racing-Air-Intake-Integra-GS-RS-LS-GSR-cold-filter-90_W0QQitemZ8063954596QQcategoryZ38634QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
(It's in canada, so the shipping will be cheaper + no duty), then go to mopac and buy a cone filter.

Or check CMS for the Tenzo R ones they had for sale....they're weren't priced to bad. I'd still swap the filter though.

tson
05-15-2006, 07:28 PM
yea i bought this filter http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8061929040&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1#ebayphotohosting off of ebay and im lookin for a pipe for it and if ur selling urs ill get it off you

frozenrice
05-15-2006, 07:32 PM
You just reminded me that I need to clean mine soon.

Matt, the picture in your avtar scares me. Hope it's not one of yours.

frostyda9
05-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Matt...you did sell your rotors right? I better verify before I go shopping for some, just in case...

freakin
05-15-2006, 08:16 PM
yea i bought this filter http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8061929040&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1#ebayphotohosting off of ebay and im lookin for a pipe for it and if ur selling urs ill get it off you

If you can wait a couple weeks, I'll let you know for sure then.

You just reminded me that I need to clean mine soon.

Matt, the picture in your avtar scares me. Hope it's not one of yours.

That's from a hydro-locked CTR engine that deiter bought. I was going to buy the bottom end, but it's pretty messed up.

Matt...you did sell your rotors right? I better verify before I go shopping for some, just in case...

I've still got them. Give me a call on my cell.

danlowteg
05-15-2006, 09:01 PM
Shocker
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/danlowteg/ss.jpg

freakin
05-15-2006, 10:35 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh man, I can't belive you did that!!
Please tell me you're going to paint it black again.

Oh and to everyone else, I guess that's you're first look at what Dan and I were up to for the last little while.

Did you get the wiring cleaned up? I can't tell in that pic. I'll have some more time closer to the weekend to help out. We still need to find some more valvecover studs or you're going to be leaking all over the place. I need to grab some of my tools to finish off my B16 anyhow.

frostyda9
05-15-2006, 11:20 PM
Shocker

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/frostyDA9/shocker.jpg

:poosie:

jmeriel
05-16-2006, 12:59 AM
hi guys... i was wondering if you can recommend a place where i can take my teg for camber install and wheel alignment. i went to tire craft today and they wanted $325 :cry: seems to high...or is this the right price. i bought the camber kit already ...they just have to install it and the alignment....they said it'll take them the whole day????

oh Matt really nice teg you have there(you showed it to me when you picked up the KVR pads for itr). i was wondering what kind of transmission did you use??? i mean did u reuse the cable or a hydro...how? connector???
thanks for your help...
oh yah if you guys are gonna hang out...i'll surely go(maybe help me out with the noise in my gauge cluster!!!) i ran out of ideas...:dunno:

frozenrice
05-16-2006, 06:38 AM
What kind of camber kit do you have? You'll save quite a bit of money if you install it yourself and pay someone else to align it. Which Tirecraft did you go to? Is your gauge cluster making a squeaking noise kind of like a hamster roll cage? Probably your speedo cable needs cleaning/re-oiling.

freakin
05-16-2006, 07:51 AM
The camber kit is super easy to install. It just replaces the rear mount/bushings for the front upper control arms. Installation should only take a couple of hours. That kit did you buy?

As far as trannys go, I'm running a short geared YS1 LSD tranny. It's the cable B16 tranny from the JDM 92-93 tegs. But you want to run a hydro tranny, then you need to get the adapter linkage from Hasport. Richard Chan is using it on his CRX for the CTR tranny. It works very nicely.

If you're going to oil the cable, go to a bike shop and pick some synthetic chain oil. B&P on 17th AVE SE should have it. It's a small black bottle with a red or green top. I use it on the brake cables for my BMX all the time. Basically just let it drip down the inside of the housing then work the cable around. Otherwise, I think you've replaced everything that I can think of (cluster and cable). Short of that, just make sure that the connections are solid.

danlowteg
05-16-2006, 12:45 PM
paint it back matt. never i wanna a new one without a hole on the side so this will do

freakin
05-16-2006, 01:38 PM
ha, I want that valve cover back when you're done with it. That way I can tune cam gears without sacraficing one of my covers.

Speaking of which, I just got mine back from Tom all freshly stripped and ready for my paint job.