PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2nd Gen Integra Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

tson
07-13-2006, 10:58 PM
mmm bbq.... o man HEY REY you gonan part that lip? and them springs and such ? =)))) if so id like to be first in line to grab?!?!

tson
07-13-2006, 11:00 PM
O PWNAGGEE 111TH PAGEE o and the mugen sides as well maybe a package for a goot price?

legendboy
07-14-2006, 08:50 AM
any of you guys know where DA air conditioning usually leaks?

rey_mysterio
07-14-2006, 09:56 AM
there will be no parting tson sorry bro .. . :thumbsup:

freakin
07-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by legendboy

Mine has been leak free, so no A/C expert. But if the lines aren't corroded, then it would have to be one of the joints....but that doesn't help you out much in pinpointing it. Your best bet would be to search G2IC.com. If you need any parts, talk to danlowteg. He just ripped everything out of his car and has it lying around his garage.

frozenrice
07-14-2006, 12:05 PM

mine leaks but it's a slow one. I had it recharged about 4-5 years ago and just recharged again it a few weeks ago. There's a couple of Tegs at pick'n'pull with the a/c lines in them still.

Sorry just re-read your post. Didn't see the word "where". From what I've read on G2IC, it's usually the seals around the compressor where the lines connect to it.

rey_mysterio
07-14-2006, 02:26 PM
i was just driving my car down deerfoor and it all of sudden jus dies and motor light came on.so i was coming to a stop so i put in in second egar and it started again.i made it to my girlfriends house but as i was about to leave it just died on her driveway. and it didnt want to start again and kept getting weaker the more i tried to turn it on. .i think this might have to do with that starting problem that i have when its hot . . . .. can anyone piece this puzzle together?? this car is pissing me off.:banghead:

QuasarCav
07-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Coil?

Swap out the dizzy and see if the car runs good after that. At least you can narrow it down to a specific component.

I keep seeing the same VW Corrado all over town, did that powerslave fellow who used to have a G2 drive a corrado with little eyebrow things over the headlights?

frostyda9
07-14-2006, 05:20 PM

How do you know it's leaking? Won't hold a charge? If there is something dripping out, it's not a leak, it's built up condensation dripping off, which is not unusual.

Genjuro
07-14-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by rey_mysterio
i was just driving my car down deerfoor and it all of sudden jus dies and motor light came on.so i was coming to a stop so i put in in second egar and it started again.i made it to my girlfriends house but as i was about to leave it just died on her driveway. and it didnt want to start again and kept getting weaker the more i tried to turn it on. .i think this might have to do with that starting problem that i have when its hot . . . .. can anyone piece this puzzle together?? this car is pissing me off.:banghead:

think its the same thing happening to mine. it did that a couple times. i changed the distributor, coil, starter, checked all sparks and it happened again. im sure its the fuel relay.... the thing that i still havent changed..
if you can remember, how hot was the temp?

another note: what an awesome day for stampede or meet! *hint hint*

rey_mysterio
07-14-2006, 08:02 PM
the temperature was 24. . .but that was the first time it has just shut off while driving.usually it just wouldnt start when it was hot out. :dunno:

frozenrice
07-14-2006, 08:45 PM
If anyone's planning on going to PYP, the three Tegs that were there have disappeared to meet their fate with the crusher. Also that Accord that I mentioned before has been pretty much stripped of all the good stuff.

Who's in for the ABTegs meet in August?

tson
07-15-2006, 01:08 AM
man my baby is getttin its beats as well my exhaust pipe under my car is making wierd noises like flappy i gotta get it checked soon we should have a car fix meet instead jhajha

Genjuro
07-15-2006, 02:09 AM
the temperature was 24. . .but that was the first time it has just shut off while driving.usually it just wouldnt start when it was hot out. :dunno:

hmm well i mean was the temp of the car noticibly hotter.. but ok.

frozenrice
07-16-2006, 09:31 PM
So another weekend gone by with no meet? What's the status report of everyone's Tegs?

Something I just picked up CHEAP. It'll be my spare while the Teg is in surgery and I'll possibly keep it for winter. Rear wheel drive, 5 speed. Drifting anyone?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0564.jpg

danlowteg
07-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Just got back from my loving trip in Radium and did some stuff today.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/danlowteg/july174.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/danlowteg/july171.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/danlowteg/july173.jpg
Going To Bed
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/danlowteg/july17.jpg

Mike Love That Truck

freakin
07-17-2006, 08:55 AM
Mike, I was actually looking for a Toyota in that generation....but a regular cab short box. Let me know what you want to do with it when you're done. :burnout:
Let me know if you want to lower it. I can do it for next to free ($50ish). Also, let me know before you replace those bent and mangled parts....I could make some suggestions that would look a lot better than what's on there. :)

Dan, glad to see that in the engine bay!! I forgot my phone at home yesterday before I went out, so I missed your call. I assume you needed a hand...looks like you have things under control though...you're damn close now.

Lewis, sorry about Saturday, I forgot that you were coming over to help. I could explain what happened, but this isn't really the place for it. Let's just say that I've been having a hard time making my car(s) a priority lately. I really appreciate the help regardless.

Me, well I just put my wheels back on and gave up on the car. I'm going to take it to a shop and pay someone to finish it. It's not worth it anymore for me.

frozenrice
07-17-2006, 06:18 PM
hehe, I'm going to find out in a day or two whether or not I'll take it. I got it inspected today, but the creeps at the shop were a little on the picky side and basically said it wasn't roadworthy on the insurance inspection form. I'll have to find out from insurance whether or not they'll still accept it. If not the deal probably won't go through. I'll keep you posted.
BTW, Matt do you know if the throttle body from a 92 will work on a 90? I thought I read somewhere that there's something OBD related that won't let you do it. It doesn't make sense to me though.

QuasarCav
07-17-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm in Vancouver!!

Well.... Richmond, but it's the same shit.

danlowteg
07-17-2006, 07:47 PM
I'm In A Volvo Dealer!!

Well.... Valentine Volvo, but it's the same monkey super cow bow wow.:D

QuasarCav
07-18-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm still here.

danlowteg
07-18-2006, 07:07 PM
Same

gpede
07-18-2006, 07:07 PM
hey danlowteg, what you wrap your header in?

rey_mysterio
07-18-2006, 07:44 PM
do u have to go under the car to take the lower bolt out from the starter??:bigpimp:

QuasarCav
07-18-2006, 08:34 PM
Nope, It's pretty tricky though.

Get a large extension (6-8") and place the wrench near the fuse box in the engine bay. I have ABS and that was getting in the way but you might not.

frozenrice
07-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Here's a meet idea :
We can meet up with the guys from ABtegs and head up to Red Deer.

http://www.abtegs.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=269

stevieo
07-18-2006, 11:43 PM
http://www.autobytel.com/images/Features/MilesPerGallon/400/06_Honda_Accord_Sedan_exrrpass34.jpg

coming soon to a garage in the place where stevieo lives

danlowteg
07-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by gpede
hey danlowteg, what you wrap your header in?
Header wrap just buy it from Mopac. Its gonna help alot with under hood temps.

Originally posted by stevieo
http://www.autobytel.com/images/Features/MilesPerGallon/400/06_Honda_Accord_Sedan_exrrpass34.jpg

coming soon to a garage in the place where stevieo lives

Boooooooo you need a 2 Door. Or.............. Get A TL or TSX

stevieo
07-19-2006, 11:43 AM
haha no more 2 door cars, for now..

can't afford the tsx or tl, i only can get the i4 accord, not no v6 like in the picture haha. poor me

if i could have i would have gotten the tsx or the TL for sure!

QuasarCav
07-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Now I've seen it all.

I saw a G2 with a S15 Silvia frond end driving down a street in Burnaby. 5 mins later, a sonic yellow one.

I am in the land of rice.

frozenrice
07-19-2006, 07:43 PM
C'mon guys.....nobody want to do a meet/cruise? Creations X would be the time to do it. A bunch of the abtegs guys are talking about it and a guy from Edmonton wants to do an Alberta G2 meet sometime.

tson
07-20-2006, 12:20 AM
i would but the side of my car is a disaster =(( o shiet a s15 front end? i wonder what it looks like i say a jdm itr front end would look nice

freakin
07-20-2006, 08:44 AM
Mike, if my car is sorted out by then, I'll come. I think I may have narrowed the problem down to some bad washers on the rear calipers leaking. I know you're supposed to replace them...but I was lazy. :rofl:

And I'm in no mood to touch my car this weekend, so I'm starting to get in to a crunch for time. I might just get the backs done, but if that doesn't solve the problems, then it's time for professional help.

If I do any work this weekend though, I think it's going to be on the rex. I need to get that motor installed soon!

rey_mysterio
07-20-2006, 10:08 AM
so if my car has abs. ... .what parts do i need to take off to get to the starter??

freakin
07-20-2006, 10:30 AM
basically just the intake pipe. I'd also strongly recomend disconnecting the battery before starting and possibly removing it to get some more room in there. If you start taking the main power wire off and touch anything metal with the wrench you'll get a nice light show if the battery's still connected.

The ABS stuff is far enough away to no interfere with the removal....it just makes it a little tighter. I wouldn't bother removing any of it though....you're just asking for trouble if you mess with the ABS.

dirty_magic
07-20-2006, 07:11 PM
Well Im coming to Cowtown, Ill be there Aug 1. We should get a mini meet together while Im down there. The only unfortunate thing is that Ill probably be quite busy with my sisters wedding. Maybe we could all get together for a pool night or something similar.

BTW, if anyone needs a part or two off of my parts car now is the time to announce it as I am driving down and can easily transport some smaller items. If anyone has any requests shoot me a PM.

frostyda9
07-20-2006, 07:48 PM
I've come to the conclusion that a 15 year old Integra is no longer desirable to anyone, including myself. One day I woke up and said "what the fuck, I'm not 16...why am I driving a slammed Honda with a phart can". Perhaps some of you will have similar revelations. I think it's time to move on...

danlowteg
07-20-2006, 07:51 PM
i wanna buy a welder and build somthing:D

QuasarCav
07-20-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by frostyda9
I've come to the conclusion that a 15 year old Integra is no longer desirable to anyone, including myself. One day I woke up and said "what the fuck, I'm not 16...why am I driving a slammed Honda with a phart can". Perhaps some of you will have similar revelations. I think it's time to move on...

Have I been rubbing off on you? That post was very bitter.

I feel you though dude, I've tried very hard to keep my car stock looking. I hate the stigma attached to driving a modified honda and its one of the big reasons that I dont do meets and cruises.

Want to go looking for new VW's together?:poosie:

Nevermind. Those fucking radiohead loving, german fuckers make me very angry too.

frozenrice
07-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Hey Mike. I'd be up for meet and finally see your car in person. Do you have a OBD0 distributor. I'd likely take it if you have one for sale.

Dave sorry to hear how you're feeling. You know if you get another car you'll just end up modifying that too. It's just something us car guys do. Stock can be boring sometimes too. Look at it this way, yeah it's 16 years old, but are you making payments on it? If not, spend the money that you're not putting into payments into the car.

frostyda9
07-20-2006, 10:55 PM
Hmm, maybe I did sound a little bitter. It just seems like every time I get into the car now, it feels dated and old to me. It's still fun to drive though.

I don't know if I would mod a new car. I think I'm with Lewis on this one...I just want a quick, nicely appointed car that slips under the radar and doesn't draw any attention.

As for paying it off...lol no, I don't have any payments. I'm the second owner of the car since new and it's been paid off for years. That money which could be put aside...say $300 a month...could be topped up a little and used to finance something else, too ;)

Anyways, all of this is just me thinking out loud here guys. Part of what got me thinking about all this was a car that drove past me at the lights at Bow Trail today. I see it from the distance...it's a somewhat rusted older POS Honda...as it draws closer I realize it's an Integra...G2. Sure, our cars have less rust, nicer paint, and better parts, but in the end we're driving that same decade and a half old Honda...do you know what I mean?

derek123
07-21-2006, 07:28 PM
... but in the end we're driving that same decade and a half old Honda...do you know what I mean?

that was deep.

*wipes tear*

ps, you missed teh pwnage

stevieo
07-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Hmm, maybe I did sound a little bitter. It just seems like every time I get into the car now, it feels dated and old to me. It's still fun to drive though.

I don't know if I would mod a new car. I think I'm with Lewis on this one...I just want a quick, nicely appointed car that slips under the radar and doesn't draw any attention.

As for paying it off...lol no, I don't have any payments. I'm the second owner of the car since new and it's been paid off for years. That money which could be put aside...say $300 a month...could be topped up a little and used to finance something else, too ;)

Anyways, all of this is just me thinking out loud here guys. Part of what got me thinking about all this was a car that drove past me at the lights at Bow Trail today. I see it from the distance...it's a somewhat rusted older POS Honda...as it draws closer I realize it's an Integra...G2. Sure, our cars have less rust, nicer paint, and better parts, but in the end we're driving that same decade and a half old Honda...do you know what I mean?

that was sort of the reason why i let go of my car :(

i loved it and all but i look at it and realize, im only throwing money into an old car that will never be worth anything in the end.

freakin
07-22-2006, 01:06 AM
Looks like Dave and Sandino finally got to me. My car is officially up for sale as soon as I get the brakes sorted out. I have no need for two cars, when I hardly even drive the one. I've had the teg for close to 5 years now, so it's time to focus on the CRX.

If you know of anyone looking for what is essentially a type r setup (rebuilt drivetrain, brakes, etc) in a g2 sedan, then spread the word. I haven't figured out a price yet, but I think I'm going to put it up for $8,500 with fresh paint. You guys all know what it looks like. It'll be official in a week or two.

If anyone wants G2 parts, let me know. I'm not going to keep my stockpile around either. TSON, or anyone else that wants a hatch, it's yours for $60. I also have a sedan rear and a 92-93 hatch rear. Mike if you want to upgrade to a 92-93 sedan back, I have the tails and trunk.

I also have some cams, pistons and whatnot that I need to get rid of.

alpineguy
07-22-2006, 01:13 AM
does anybody have any bumper lenses for 90-91 teg?
pm me if you do plz..

frostyda9
07-22-2006, 01:32 AM
In addition to the stuff Matt will have for sale, I'll have a slightly damaged, slightly clearcoat-faded carbon hood that I'll let go for somewhere between $100 and free. PM me if you want it for a cheap project.

alpineguy needs 90/91 lenses and I need 92/93, somebody hook us up!

freakin
07-22-2006, 08:37 AM
slightly damaged, slightly clearcoat-faded carbon hood

:rofl: :rofl: I had nothing to do with that damage, hehe.

tson
07-22-2006, 09:23 AM
how bad is the carbon hood?? lol ILL BUY SPRINGS SHOCKS NAD LWOERING SPRINGS!! or coilovers!!! =)) but yea im with you guys after my house is done being built im probably gonna hit up an suv or some nice beemer time to go into luxury :bigpimp: just hit me up if you guys got anything for me i really need to lower my car and make my suspension better and anything else is welcome too! hopefully the hood aint that bad, i think we all will miss the teg its a hell of a ride its fun to drive and easy too personally to me its like a go kart and this go kart looks small but if you make it go it will go, i guess this is the dawn of the 2nd gen teg forum to dissappear =(

tson
07-22-2006, 09:25 AM
but until i let go im gonna go down with one hell of a ride =)

danlowteg
07-22-2006, 09:15 PM
everyone is going? matt do you still want a block i found a guy with one.

as for me I'll be keeping the teg for a daily to get around in then maybe buy somthing new but right now i want to start it tomorow and then buy tools and build my supra engine cage car lol

Dooms_Bane
07-22-2006, 09:40 PM
weeee i drive a super corolla to :)

danlowteg
07-22-2006, 09:57 PM
mine blows though didnt pass anything on a safty check

tson
07-23-2006, 12:23 PM
well guys im off on tues and wont be back to sept 1 hope you guys save your teg parts when i get back ill try and grab them its sad to see some people start to go though but yea i gotta get rdy and pack some more talk to ya guys later :clap:

frostyda9
07-23-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by danlowteg
mine blows though didnt pass anything on a safty check

:eek: :thumbsdow :banghead:

frozenrice
07-23-2006, 06:00 PM
This is gonna definately suck for the G2 brotherhood (so to speak), but good in a sense for those looking for parts (hehe).

Matt, I gather your engine parts are all stock components? Shoot me a list what kind of aftermarker parts you've got.
Dave do you mind shooting over a picture of the carbon hood?

frostyda9
07-23-2006, 11:32 PM
I'll take a pic tomorrow. You'll probably need to pick it up at the body shop, but it'll be free if you want to come and get it.

tson
07-23-2006, 11:40 PM
AWW FREE HOOD?!?! is the dmg bad? ILL TAKE IT!! for 10?? tommorow i pick upo? haha call me frostyuyy 561-2786

freakin
07-24-2006, 09:45 AM
Just a heads up for anyone looking for parts:

I have some rear bumpers, rear seats, rear valances, a hatch, sedan tails and trunk all from 92-93's. I'm letting the stuff go for dirt cheap, so let me know if anyone wants anything.

Also, I've had a few request for parts off of my Integra. So just for the record, I will NOT be parting anything off of it. It's being sold as is....plus some new body parts added on and painted.

frozenrice
07-24-2006, 08:49 PM
Matt, thanks for the offer, on the tails and trunk, but I think I'll keep what I have for now- I kinda like the cleared 90-91 tails personally. Do you by chance still have the white rear bumper from Tom's old car? I'd be interested in that though.

Got a Helm's manual too?

frostyda9
07-24-2006, 09:45 PM
I didn't get around to taking any pics of the hood tonight since I was cleaning out the work truck, and now I'm too lazy. Mike, I'll call you when I know what's going on with it and you and tson can fight to the death for it.

freakin
07-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Mike, I've still got that white bumper....but I may need the rear valance peice since mine has a good dent in it. I'm going to drop a bunch of parts off with Tom to get painted then install them myself....stuff like the jdm fenders that have been sitting around for 2 years, hehe. If you want the bumper just give me a call tomorrow and we can arrange something.

Also what happened with your truck? Did it pass the inspection? I'm trying to find a regular cab short box import truck w/5speed. I'll settle for an extended cab if I have to (hint, hint). Let me know if you guys see anything like that. My budget is around a grand.

I'll need a truck for work and it's a good excuse to build another lowrider. I miss driving slammed trucks around.

tson
07-25-2006, 04:58 AM
AHH FIGHT TO THE DEATH INDEEDDD :guns: :burnout: but i wont be back til sept 1st hopefully you can hold it til then?

frostyda9
07-25-2006, 03:47 PM
Sep 1st? I think you meant August, right?

freakin
07-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Sweet, can I do another 'dukes of hazard' before you take it off? :rofl:

PS, if you guys need parts.....check out my garage sale thread that I've updated:

Honda Garage Sale (cheap and free parts) (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=131507)

frozenrice
07-25-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by freakin
Mike, I've still got that white bumper....but I may need the rear valance peice since mine has a good dent in it. I'm going to drop a bunch of parts off with Tom to get painted then install them myself....stuff like the jdm fenders that have been sitting around for 2 years, hehe. If you want the bumper just give me a call tomorrow and we can arrange something.

Also what happened with your truck? Did it pass the inspection? I'm trying to find a regular cab short box import truck w/5speed. I'll settle for an extended cab if I have to (hint, hint). Let me know if you guys see anything like that. My budget is around a grand.

I'll need a truck for work and it's a good excuse to build another lowrider. I miss driving slammed trucks around.

The truck didn't pass inspection according to the mechanic, but it was a bunch of bullshit things, like a burnt out reverse light, the body damage on it causing the headlight not to be aligned properly, washer fluid pump not working, missing tailpipe on the exhaust, etc. Easy things to fix IMO, but I think it was the mechanics way of scamming me to bring it back for repairs or another inspection. I sent it off to my insurance company and I'm just waiting to hear back from them. Oddly enough though, the good things were the brakes are 65% in the front and 50% in the rears, the rear tires are basically brand new- still okay tread on the fronts. Needless to say, it won't cost you a thousand bucks if you want it.

rey_mysterio
07-26-2006, 06:39 PM
question for fellow teggys. . .i just bought a dizzie from miami from a 90-91 2 dr teg. but i noticed the connectors are differnt on them then the ones that are on mine. does this mean that it was taken off 92-93 teg or it is from a 4dr teg.. or are distributors from the usa slightly differnt?:dunno:

frozenrice
07-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Hmmm, the only thing that I can think of is that you got a OBD1 dizzy instead of an OBD0. Do you have a different year motor in your Teg?

danlowteg
07-26-2006, 09:09 PM
OBD1 for the win

freakin
07-27-2006, 03:33 PM
Who needs body parts?? I need to ditch my stuff soon and I'm sick of getting lowballed. I'd rather give you guys smoking deals on the parts than deal with some of these people.

freakin
07-27-2006, 03:34 PM
question for fellow teggys. . .i just bought a dizzie from miami from a 90-91 2 dr teg. but i noticed the connectors are differnt on them then the ones that are on mine. does this mean that it was taken off 92-93 teg or it is from a 4dr teg.. or are distributors from the usa slightly differnt?:dunno:

2-4 doors tegs are identical under the hood. My guess would be that you have an OBD1 distributor in your hands. Can you take a pic of the connectors and post it up?

frozenrice
07-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Matt, check your pms. If you're still okay with it we can do like you mentioned. Thanks.

danlowteg
07-27-2006, 09:11 PM
matt hook me up with cool stuff. Also does anyone have there stock shifter kicking around ill trade for my short shifter im tired of hitting my exhaust

frozenrice
07-27-2006, 09:24 PM
What kind of short shifter is it? ebay aluminum? If it's a decent one, I'd consider trading you mine. BTW, I'll be needing that crank pulley tool back soon.

freakin
07-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Don't worry mike, we're still cool with what I mentioned. It'll be ready tomorrow for you. Dan, what do you need?

Does anyone want some free back seats? I'm just going to toss them out if no one speaks up.

rey_mysterio
07-27-2006, 10:48 PM
pix

danlowteg
07-27-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
What kind of short shifter is it? ebay aluminum? If it's a decent one, I'd consider trading you mine. BTW, I'll be needing that crank pulley tool back soon.
I think its like an ebay one couldn't tell yah they are pretty much all the same it works good unless your exhaust is set up high :( is yours out of the car im sorta in a rush to get one

Don't worry mike, we're still cool with what I mentioned. It'll be ready tomorrow for you. Dan, what do you need?

Does anyone want some free back seats? I'm just going to toss them out if no one speaks up.
ill take them might as well match my fronts and whats this blue seat your talking about matt???? and are we tunning this sat day? also do you still have that back panel?

freakin
07-28-2006, 06:41 AM
What back panel are you reffering to? And yes, these are the seats from the same car as your fronts....should match nicely. :thumbsup:
Tuning? Sure, why not? :D

Do you think you could get that engine hoist for this weekend? If not, Mike or anyone else interested in swaping engines soon, want to go 50/50 on an engine hoist? They're $200 at Princess Auto. I'm debating picking one up and just leaving it dissassebled in my garage. I think that I actually have room now.

danlowteg
07-28-2006, 09:48 AM
back middle center cover, can't get that hoist anymore someone stole it from volvo:dunno:
this saterday be there

freakin
07-28-2006, 10:11 AM
back middle center cover, can't get that hoist anymore someone stole it from volvo:dunno:
this saterday be there

Could you be more vague? What is it covering? The trunk? the center consol? I honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about. :nut:

rey_mysterio
07-28-2006, 01:21 PM
can u guys tell by that pic??

freakin
07-28-2006, 01:41 PM
It's hard to see the connectors in that pic. My car has been sitting at a shop for the last week, so I can't compare it to mine either. Can someone else compare the connectors to theirs?

IIRC, the OBD-0 is round connectors. The fact that those are square makes me think it's OBD-1.

danlowteg
07-28-2006, 04:48 PM
agreed mine are round just hooked them up. ok matt when you open the hatch and look inside you can see the sides look down you see the floor where the spare tire should be then look behind and the panel is right there inbetween the sides. and tail lights.:thumbsup: matt would you know what shifters i can fit in my teg that are stock eg your crx one. eg trading for a short shifter one

danlowteg
07-28-2006, 06:16 PM
k just got back from Harley Davidson. Anyway im going the matt route and selling the teg after its done to get this
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/danlowteg/red_right1.jpg
sat and road it today. holy hell
and nothing like 78m/g
got the volvo for the daily driver

freakin
07-28-2006, 09:10 PM
OK, so you need the exterior body panel that fits between the bumper and the taillights, right? If so, then yes, I have one and it's black.

If you need a shifter, I have 2 oem ones and a saw'd off crx one. The civic and integra ones are interchangable though if you want to trade one of those guys. You should just dent your exhaust a little for clearance and cut that little bit that hangs off the back of the linkage....that's what I did. Worked great and I didn't have to dent it much.

derek123
07-29-2006, 10:21 AM
PS, if you guys need parts.....check out my garage sale thread that I've updated:

Honda Garage Sale (cheap and free parts) (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=131507)

check your pms
:)

-derek-

frozenrice
07-29-2006, 11:22 AM
Dropped the wife off for a meeting in Chestermere Lake last night, so I had about 2 hours to kill before picking her up. Cutting through Forest Lawn to get to Sunridge business park I see at least 4-5 done up G2s. I'd have to say they weren't done up too badly at all. I've seen way worse in terms of rice. Seems like Forest Lawn is holding out on us.:rofl: Suggestion: next meet (if there will be any now that everyone has bailed) is in Forest Lawn.

Dan, what's the word on my tool? Am I getting it back anytime in the near future? My block is ready to pickup, so I'll be putting the bottom end back together soon.

danlowteg
07-29-2006, 12:27 PM
for sure bro i can get it to you how soon do you need it i should be able to drop it off tomorow

frozenrice
07-29-2006, 01:34 PM
Thanks Dan'o. It' not a "RIGHT NOW, right now" but in the next week or two. Do you want my stock shifter while we're at it? Like I said it's out of the car, just got to undo it from the linkage. Let me know. I'm framing a basement bedroom so I'll be home all day and maybe tomorrow too. LMK.

stevieo
07-29-2006, 07:30 PM
dan, if you need a stock shifter I have one..
problem is that I broke the plastic sleeve inside the shifter haha. not sure if its still usable.

i also have acura wheel covers 14"
STOCK springs/struts
and some front splash guards

FREE to anyone that needs it. only problem is that you guys gotta come closer to where i am, I don't have time to drive across teh city to meet people now :(

if I find any other stock g2 pieces in my garage, I will give you guys a heads up!

tson
07-29-2006, 11:05 PM
hope you guys still have stuff for me to byuy when iget back on the 1st oif sept

danlowteg
07-30-2006, 08:12 PM
almost done....

derek123
07-31-2006, 12:13 PM
did you sort the shifter out dan ?

I smudged the card with the code on it, for the cd player.
Time to bust out my leet hax skills.

:banghead:

QuasarCav
07-31-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by derek123
did you sort the shifter out dan ?

I smudged the card with the code on it, for the cd player.
Time to bust out my leet hax skills.

:banghead:

Forget the hacksaw man, I have a deck for sale.

freakin
07-31-2006, 01:06 PM
^^^^ He just bought one of my OEM decks. That's the card that he smudged. :banghead:

Derek, you can take the deck to a dealer if you're really stuck with it.

frozenrice
07-31-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by tson
hope you guys still have stuff for me to byuy when iget back on the 1st oif sept

Where are you again?

danlowteg
07-31-2006, 09:47 PM
large integra hippo coming soon:clap:

derek123
08-01-2006, 11:04 AM
I got run over by a guy in a white transport yesterday.
White van with a tinted wind deflector, tan stripes... oh yeah... and a freshly smashed driverside windshield.

Leaving the tbcc after my appointment, crossing the top level of the foothills hospital parking lot.

FUCK !!! who runs people over in a hospital parking lot ?
:hitit:

[/rant]

got the reverse harness for the deck soldered up, so Ima try and light it up today or tommorow.

http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/21213011210.jpg (http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/8/21213011210.jpg&s=f10)

QuasarCav
08-01-2006, 11:17 AM
large integra hippo coming soon:clap:

Ls/Vtec Hippo?

Is this some honda-tech lingo that I am unaware of?

dirty_magic
08-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Im in Calgary, if anyone wants to meet up for a beer or wings, or needs a hand with their car, give me a call, (867)445-1939 or leave me a msg on MSN.

QuasarCav
08-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Lets have a G2 meet in a parking lot somewhere within the next 2 weeks. Nothing special lets just take a look at what is different since the last meet a year ago.

Chinook works for me because it's close, I know some of you guys are far away.

Give me a reason to wax my car and show off my C-pillar bar