PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2nd Gen Integra Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

alpineguy
08-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Lets have a G2 meet in a parking lot somewhere within the next 2 weeks. Nothing special lets just take a look at what is different since the last meet a year ago.

Chinook works for me because it's close, I know some of you guys are far away.

Give me a reason to wax my car and show off my C-pillar bar

Just tell me when and where and i will be there

And Does Any body here have an hks hi power exhaust installed on there car? PM me if you do plz?

dirty_magic
08-01-2006, 06:22 PM
I like the idea, but Im only here until the 9th, and am pimpin a focus right now, wagon to boot... Got the NWT polar bear plate though, awww yeah.... haha. Dave if you check in here, give me a call so I can drop off that cash Ive owed you for eons. (867)445-1939, leave a message if I dont answer.

frozenrice
08-01-2006, 06:48 PM
I'd be in for a small meet. Who's around for the long weekend?

stevieo
08-01-2006, 11:41 PM
are non-g2 cars allowed? haha.

freakin
08-02-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by derek123

got the reverse harness for the deck soldered up, so Ima try and light it up today or tommorow.

http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/21213011210.jpg (http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/8/21213011210.jpg&s=f10)

DAMN!! If I knew it was that easy to do, I would have kept that damn deck. :banghead: Where did you get the connector that is going to the back of the deck? I know of another deck like that I could pick up if you can get another one. I imagine the white end is just the usual jumper harness that you could buy and any stereo shop to avoid hacking up the factory harness.

PS, shitty about your car. Did you get the driver's info? Or was it a hit and run?

Moonracer
08-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by dirty_magic
I like the idea, but Im only here until the 9th, and am pimpin a focus right now, wagon to boot... Got the NWT polar bear plate though, awww yeah.... haha. Dave if you check in here, give me a call so I can drop off that cash Ive owed you for eons. (867)445-1939, leave a message if I dont answer.

Dave's not here...haha He is on holiday. :D

derek123
08-02-2006, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by freakin
DAMN!! If I knew it was that easy to do, I would have kept that damn deck. :banghead: Where did you get the connector that is going to the back of the deck? I know of another deck like that I could pick up if you can get another one. I imagine the white end is just the usual jumper harness that you could buy and any stereo shop to avoid hacking up the factory harness.

PS, shitty about your car. Did you get the driver's info? Or was it a hit and run?

the white connector is metra part # 70 - 1720
the blue connector is metra part # 71 - 1721

1720 is the old style, 97 or so and older (honda)
1721 is the new style 98 and up (honda)

the 70 prefix means it fits onto the oem harness in the vehicle

the 71 prefix means it fits the oem deck

Go see Lionel at visions crowfoot, we used to work together at a&b back in the day. They're less than 15$.
I think I scooped his last one. It'll take less than a week to get another one, though.

------------------------------------------------------------
My car is fine, I was walking to it when I was hit.
I was crossing the entrance to the parkade (on the sidewalk) and he just took a ticket, to lift the arm and was looking down to put the ticket down as he started to drive into the lot.
As I was crossing I looked over and thought " I'll be able to cross before the arm goes all the way up"
nope. lolz. He really stepped on it.
Smashed my wrist on his windshield.
I cut it a bit (no stitches or anything).
Didn't realize I was bleeding until I was walking away.
GRRR (!)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm off to my folks garage.
todays projects:
Install 99 civic cd player
Install alarm/ starter combo, manual transmission (two way pager ZING!)
Install b&m short shifter, with spoon knob,

Don't really have access to a dyno, but I estimate the spoon shifter knob should give about 15 hp at the wheels. prolly more if I put the stickers in the right spot. :nut:

-derek-

freakin
08-02-2006, 12:52 PM
:rofl:

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150951

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/phatcardesignz/tegtruck.jpg

frozenrice
08-02-2006, 05:56 PM
^:eek: :rofl:

That's what happens when a redneck dates an Asian.

Matt, don't give us any ideas for our next mods.

freakin
08-02-2006, 06:47 PM
:burnout: :burnout: My brakes are finally fixed!!!

I took my car to Silverhill today and holy crap! The brakes feel absolutely amazing! If any of you guys are in to auto-x or just want some sweet brakes, you should look in to the swap I did. I'm running the 11" fronts from a VTEC Prelude and RSX/EP3 rears with Hawk pads all around and stainless/braided lines. DAMN they feel good.

So guess what the problems was....I decided to use dot 5.1 fluid instead of the recommended dot 3 or 4 because of the higher boiling point. Well that was a mistake. The dealer flushed it and put the OEM recomended stuff in and re-bled the car. But here's the best part. They didn't charge me any labor, just $15 for the fluid. I don't know if they forgot, or just felt bad for me. Either way, I'll take it, hehe. :rofl:

Anyhow, so what's the deal with this weekend? Are we still in for a meet? I'm in now.

frozenrice
08-02-2006, 10:00 PM
Good work Matt! Score 1 for the stealership for a change. Does this mean you're gonna keep the car?

What day works for everyone? Sunday/Monday works best for me (so far). BTW, Matt it's about time you actually showed up to a meet WITH your Teg. The last few you either didn't have a car or you brought the Volvo.

QuasarCav
08-03-2006, 08:05 AM
Sunday would work best. Earlier morning would be nice as well but I cant have everything.

Matt, that is awesome. Silverhill gave me free distributor bolts, I think they have a hidden love for the G2.

freakin
08-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Ohh, if you guys need parts, Deiter works there now. I got my clutch fork and some other OEM tranny parts for dirt cheap last week.

But I just found out that I might be going to Edmonton for the weekend....but that's still up in the air.

Regardless of Edmonton or not, I'm going to the track on Friday. Anyone else interested in coming?

rey_mysterio
08-03-2006, 10:07 AM
saturday morning works for me .. .:)

dirty_magic
08-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Saturday morning, or Monday would work best for me, my sis' wedding is on Sunday, and there is still a chance that I wouldnt be able to make it regardless of when/where, Ill keep checking in to see what you guys decide.

freakin
08-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Saturday morning would work for me as well. I wouldn't be leaving for Edmonton until Saturday night. But I might have to bail in the afternoon for some prior engagements.

QuasarCav
08-03-2006, 10:51 AM
I work on Saturday and I've got way to much shit to pay for to pass up the Overtime.

I just bought a new washer/dryer :-(

frozenrice
08-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Ohh, if you guys need parts, Deiter works there now. I got my clutch fork and some other OEM tranny parts for dirt cheap last week.

I called there on Tuesday. I thought the guy said his name was Peter. I wish I heard correctly. He never called me back though, so I ordered through somebody else. Is he at the parts counter?

frozenrice
08-03-2006, 08:25 PM
If it was Saturday morning I could probably make it too.

Genjuro
08-03-2006, 08:56 PM
what time?

frozenrice
08-03-2006, 08:59 PM
How's 7:30? Meet at Denny's for a greasy grand slam breakfast and a 10w30 coffee. j/k
10:30am? Meet at the usual Chinook location and head off somewhere for a bite to eat, drink or coffee.

dirty_magic
08-03-2006, 10:45 PM
1030 would work for me, as far as i know... Id have my step sis with me, and be driving the pimpin focus.

frostyda9
08-03-2006, 10:55 PM
Well, I got back tonight, and all I can say is... W-T-F. There's snow on the roof here. I probably can't make the meet, and even if I can, I'm driving a Sebring until next week :(

freakin
08-04-2006, 07:18 AM
I'm in for breakfast. Steve might come too, but I've told him that he can't drive his Nissan....or we'd kick his ass, hehe.

So, does anyone want to come to Secret Street tonight? I haven't been able to convince anyone else to come. It'll probably be the last time I go this year, unless I get the CRX up and running soon.

Dave, I'm assuming you don't need my bumper lights for a bit?

dirty_magic
08-04-2006, 09:24 AM
Dave, you gotta come out for some brekky, that way I can pay you back after all these months. So where/when are we meeting then? 1030 Chinook? Upper level? or should we just meet at a Dennys or something somewhere. I have to be back at the house we are renting for a mid afternoon wedding rehearsal, so I may have to cut it short, although I cant see a breakfast going on for hours.

rey_mysterio
08-04-2006, 09:33 AM
im in for sat morning but i can only stay really shortly because my flight to mexico is at 1:45pm. .so ill try my best .. so its upper chinook parking lot??:burnout:

freakin
08-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Let's say 10:30 sharp....upper parking lot as usual. Then leave at 10:40....so that we can get fed. If you're late, just go to Denny's on Macleod....a block or two south of Chinook. Sound like a plan?

I also recomend some mini golf and go-karts afterwards!

dirty_magic
08-04-2006, 10:51 AM
mini golf +1 votes, I havent played in a couple years, but minigolf is always fun for some friendly wagers.... see you guys tomorrow.

stevieo
08-04-2006, 12:30 PM
soooo can i come? haha no longer sporting my g2.. but i'd like to chill with you guys.

QuasarCav
08-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Have fun!!

Take some pics and hopefully I wont miss out on next years meet.

frostyda9
08-04-2006, 03:21 PM
I went past the go-karts today by Chinook, are they any good? Or are they kid style slow-karts?

Matt, I have a set on order with TW, I am hoping they will be here in time. But thanks for the original offer :thumbsup:

Mike, I am going to try and make it down tomorrow, out of town company permitting. I traded the Sebring for a 7th gen Civic, so at least I'm rocking a Honda now :D

While I don't have anything to do with the organization of this meet, I'm going to go ahead and say Steve, of course you're welcome to go, whatever you're driving (as if you had to ask) =P

danlowteg
08-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Let's say 10:30 sharp....upper parking lot as usual. Then leave at 10:40....so that we can get fed. If you're late, just go to Denny's on Macleod....a block or two south of Chinook. Sound like a plan?

I also recomend some mini golf and go-karts afterwards!
ill need you to come get me matt ill bring the teatly tea guy

frozenrice
08-04-2006, 06:12 PM
So 10:30am upper level parkade at Chinook. We can decide what to do then? Matt can you hook me up with your valve spring compressor again? Got my head and block back today. Woot! Dan I'll need that crank pulley tool back too. See you guys tomorrow.

stevieo
08-04-2006, 07:42 PM
i won't be driving my new car, instead ill be trading cars with my dad for one day haha.
ill be there with the 1.7 EL aka civic w/ leather :D

frozenrice
08-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Well you know the EL is the 4 door replacement for late model Integras so it'll do.

Genjuro
08-05-2006, 11:39 AM
guess its too late for me... woke up at 11... heh i'll give you a call now tho matt see if you guys are still there...

stevieo
08-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro
guess its too late for me... woke up at 11... heh i'll give you a call now tho matt see if you guys are still there...

geez man thought you were bad, I set my alarm to get up early but i smacked it in the morning cause I can't remember shit haha. I woke up at 12.

sorry guys!!

danlowteg
08-05-2006, 08:51 PM
well it was fun. the mini golf was one of the best parts cause were all insane

Genjuro
08-05-2006, 09:27 PM
i'll get a pic up soon... 3 guys in the bushes :P
sucks i was late and couldnt stay later.
maybe next time

dirty_magic
08-06-2006, 12:15 AM
I think im sunburnt........

freakin
08-06-2006, 09:48 AM
I know I'm sunburnt......

That mini-golf made my day. I can't believe we didn't get kicked out of there. Mike and Andrew, you missed the action on the back 9. Steve almost nailed this old guy two holes over and we just turned away trying not to laugh while he tired to figure out where the ball came from. :rofl:

Let's see those pics!!

freakin
08-06-2006, 11:13 PM
I got busy today.....I'm hoping to have things installed tomorrow. Here's a sneak peek at things:

This is going to be a bitch to drive in traffic....
http://members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/3-puck.JPG

The hired help, just feed him Taco Bell.....
http://members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/hired%20help.JPG

Hydro to cable conversion.....sexy Hasport billet mounts... :drool:
http://members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/cable%20conversion.JPG

frozenrice
08-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Dan, those better be steel toed socks in case you drop a wrench on your sandals. Looks spanky BTW, Matt.
I would have stuck around a bit longer yesterday if we didn't have company coming over. Good thing I left when I did though, because they ended up coming over a bit early.

Genjuro
08-06-2006, 11:43 PM
I think my teg is going up for sale soon. :cry:
I've been brought over to the dark side.... the boosted 240 side. I'll let you know how that goes, but if anyone knows anyone whos interested then you know where to find me.

stevieo
08-06-2006, 11:45 PM
240.. hmm ya good choice:nut:

freakin
08-07-2006, 10:40 AM
I think my teg is going up for sale soon. :cry:
I've been brought over to the dark side.... the boosted 240 side. I'll let you know how that goes, but if anyone knows anyone whos interested then you know where to find me.

You should buy Steve's, that blue coupe that was with us on Saturday. He's looking to get rid of it, but he's going to be putting a Silvia front end on it and pulling that dent in the back beforehand. If you want it for cheaper, he'll sell it as is.

Genjuro
08-07-2006, 11:25 AM

You should buy Steve's, that blue coupe that was with us on Saturday. He's looking to get rid of it, but he's going to be putting a Silvia front end on it and pulling that dent in the back beforehand. If you want it for cheaper, he'll sell it as is.
nah i already have one lined up for the take. thanks though. just checking my insurance tomorrow and probably buy it this week.
(i've been secretly looking for the past 8 months lol...)

frozenrice
08-07-2006, 02:47 PM
240 bandwagon eh? Too bad. Nice choice though. Who else is bailing on us? Anybody got a spare set of upper control arms to lend/trade? Gonna get me a camber kit..........did what turned out to be an expensive oil change today. Took the driver's tire off to get better access to the oil pan and filter and found that the insides of my fronts are worn through to the steel belt :banghead: .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0594.jpg

QuasarCav
08-08-2006, 11:49 AM

nah i already have one lined up for the take. thanks though. just checking my insurance tomorrow and probably buy it this week.
(i've been secretly looking for the past 8 months lol...)

I predict major break-downs in your future, both mechanically and mentally.

On a related side note, My tranny is leaking from somewhere. I've checked the fill hole, the drain hole and the passanger side axle seal. It seems to be coming from between the two halves.

freakin
08-08-2006, 01:21 PM

On a related side note, My tranny is leaking from somewhere. I've checked the fill hole, the drain hole and the passanger side axle seal. It seems to be coming from between the two halves.

http://oldriverbillzumwalt.members.ktis.net/images/jb-weld.gif

danlowteg
08-08-2006, 05:00 PM
well guys now the car wont start again so i hate this. i have wasted way to much time and now im back at point 1 again. im going to start taking pics of everything im parting it i can't take this anymore i can't like im at a point of taking a gun to my head. This car makes me want to end my life i cant stand it anymore

freakin
08-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Dan, just take it to someone who knows Hondas....you're done....you'll spend $100 and you'll be running.

danlowteg
08-08-2006, 05:02 PM
who i cant even afford a tow

derek123
08-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Does anyone have a couple extra dash switches ?

I need 2 of ones that go in the bottom of the gauge bezel.

ie fog, defrost or hazards...

?

frostyda9
08-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Dan take it easy man, it'll work out.

Derek I used to have a handful of them in a box, I'll take a look later on and see if I threw them out or not.

frozenrice
08-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Dan, I wish I could help you out, but I'm not as mechanically inclined as you or Matt would be. Is it at least turning over? What's it doing (or not doing)?
I have two or three Derek if Dave can't find his.
Dave any word on the hood?

Genjuro
08-08-2006, 10:49 PM

I predict major break-downs in your future, both mechanically and mentally.

lol probably right...... Meh!

freakin
08-08-2006, 11:13 PM
It's official :cry: :
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=141404

QuasarCav
08-09-2006, 07:44 AM
It's official :cry: :
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=141404

I promise I'll randomly bump it with "bump for a nice car", "bump for a clean integra", Bump, I'd buy it If I had the cash".

But seriously Matt, part that fucker out and you'll have at least a grand in your account by sun down..... from me.

danlowteg
08-09-2006, 05:50 PM
so after relaxing and going to moxies i go ahead and take my starter out today and bench test it. Guess what! it works great spins fast and smooth. Anyway i am mad now and i know what it is causing the prob. Of course its the %#@&ing ground cable. So head down to Auto Value all mad and buy the biggest F&#KING cable they have.

Before
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/danlowteg/wire.jpg

AFTER
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/danlowteg/wire1.jpg

4g to a 1g this better work and this time im bolting it right onto the starter.:thumbsup:

frostyda9
08-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Go big or go home :D

FPO

stevieo
08-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by frostyda9
Go big or go home :D

FPO

damn electrictians

freakin
08-09-2006, 11:29 PM
I got busy again tonight....and I'm a picture whore, so enjoy. PS, Dan stopped by for a 1/2 hour or so to help me line up a motor mount....so gotta give credit where it's due. :thumbsup:

We'll start with tomorrow project. 2.5" mandrel bent, stainless exhaust and the traction bars/crossmember
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/exhaust%2btraction.JPG

going in....look how sexy and clean that engine bay is....worth the work, especially on that rear crossmember
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/goingin.JPG

Teaser for the interior. Still have to modify the DA cage to fit and make proper seat rails.
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/seats%2bcage.JPG

And finally....the money shot. Looks like I'll need a smaller wastegate if I plan on shutting the hood.
http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/B16/testfit.JPG

90Tegra
08-10-2006, 01:23 PM
hey freakin is this ur new DA. track car only?

QuasarCav
08-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Check out the door panel on Pic 3.

That will tell you.

90Tegra
08-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Check out the door panel on Pic 3.

That will tell you.

nice a rex. i so want one as a weekend warrior.

QuasarCav
08-10-2006, 01:35 PM
I want a Miata!!

freakin
08-10-2006, 01:41 PM
you are a miata! :dunno: (didn't make sense to me either)

The CRX is basically a track car/toy. I don't need a daily driver, so this will be my grocery getter as well. I figure with those seats and the cage in there I won't have to give any fat chicks a ride.

stevieo
08-10-2006, 03:57 PM
why are you giving fat chicks a ride in the first place matt? haha

danlowteg
08-10-2006, 05:04 PM
well at least i can sorta fit:thumbsup:

dj_honda
08-10-2006, 05:08 PM

And finally....the money shot. Looks like I'll need a smaller wastegate if I plan on shutting the hood.

did you try? looks like it would clear from the pic......then again i dont know about crx dimensions. i would get another wastegate anyways....if there is one thing i wouldnt run an ss auto part...its the wastegate. if you do still want to run it, you could get an elbow for cheap off ebay.

freakin
08-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda

did you try? looks like it would clear from the pic......then again i dont know about crx dimensions. i would get another wastegate anyways....if there is one thing i wouldnt run an ss auto part...its the wastegate. if you do still want to run it, you could get an elbow for cheap off ebay.

I'm going to test fit the sheetmetal tonight, so hopefully it goes well. I was looking in to the turbosmart units anyhow...but I'm not sure that they're any smaller. I didn't realize you could buy elbows though...I'll look in to that. Thanks for the head's up. I was about to just get a completely different manifold just to make sure that everything fit nicely....even though this one has been braced to help keep it from cracking. I'll run it for a bit to get me going, then replace it as the cashflow allows.

danlowteg
08-10-2006, 05:18 PM
i dont know if it's a ss auto wastegate how can you tell dj honda?

freakin
08-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by danlowteg
i dont know if it's a ss auto waste gate how can you tell dj honda?

It is Dan...I've been telling you that all along. The manifold and WG are SSAC. It's just a generic peice with no brand stamped on it....the manifold is obvious and the fact that there's an unmarked WG on it would stand to reason that it's also SSAC.

danlowteg
08-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Did we talk about the wg i can't even remember? Also I am chipping that ecu as we speak.

frozenrice
08-10-2006, 07:12 PM
I saw a few nice cast log manifolds on ebay recently. They sure have come down in price too $149. They are, or are similiar to, the Turbonetics, Revhard or Blox cast manifolds. External wastegated, T3 flanged and designed to clear A/C & powersteering. They're less likely to crack too than the welded ones like the SSACs. If I hadn't bought one already and made arrangements to get a T25, I'd probably pick one up now that the price has dropped so much on them. Just a year and a half ago they were going for around $300 on ebay. Locally they were like $700.

Dan, Matt I figured out the spiro locks. From everything I read online and also on the box that the pistons came with, I thought I had to install two locks on either side of the wrist pin. It didn't occur to me right away why I only got 8 locks instead of 16. JE/SRP also confirmed why they only came with 8. DOH! Turns out the instructions and the boxes are only a generic writeup. The dual locks are typically for domestics, while most imports are single.

frostyda9
08-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Mike...I forgot to call the shop today, sorry man. I don't think the car will be ready tomorrow though, they are waiting on parts from Speedtech and it could be a while. I'll try and find out tomorrow roughly when the car might be done, and if the old hood can be picked up ahead of time.

danlowteg
08-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice

Dan, Matt I figured out the spiro locks. From everything I read online and also on the box that the pistons came with, I thought I had to install two locks on either side of the wrist pin. It didn't occur to me right away why I only got 8 locks instead of 16. JE/SRP also confirmed why they only came with 8. DOH! Turns out the instructions and the boxes are only a generic writeup. The dual locks are typically for domestics, while most imports are single.

Remember when i asked you on the phone how many locks you had and said 16. lol

frozenrice
08-10-2006, 09:35 PM

Remember when i asked you on the phone how many locks you had and said 16. lol

Yeah. Well my abacus was broken yesterday.......anyways, all is good now. Did you get you Teg started yet?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0597.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0596.jpg

Dave, no worries. I was planning on being near there anyways so I thought I'd try and swing by while I was around there.

Matt, the Rex is coming along nice.:thumbsup:

frostyda9
08-10-2006, 09:46 PM

Dave, no worries. I was planning on being near there anyways so I thought I'd try and swing by while I was around there.

You're going to be around there tomorrow, with the truck? If so I will call and see early in the morning. The only thing I don't know is whether or not the hood is actually off the car yet

frozenrice
08-10-2006, 10:09 PM
I'll be in the car. Don't rush, there'll be other chances. Just worry about getting your car fixed first. When you asked last weekend, I thought you meant it was ready and all you had to do was arrange for me to pick it up. Thanks.:thumbsup:

dj_honda
08-11-2006, 09:27 AM

I'm going to test fit the sheetmetal tonight, so hopefully it goes well. I was looking in to the turbosmart units anyhow...but I'm not sure that they're any smaller. I didn't realize you could buy elbows though...I'll look in to that. Thanks for the head's up. I was about to just get a completely different manifold just to make sure that everything fit nicely....even though this one has been braced to help keep it from cracking. I'll run it for a bit to get me going, then replace it as the cashflow allows.

NP.
the ssac one is based off a Tial....so the turbosmart one is actually shorter but fatter/wider. if you go with a real tial one, check out kinetic motorsport in surrey. clayton is a cool guy there, and they are an official tial sport dealer. so no middleman markup. until then.....yea an elbow would proabably work. and if you end up with a cast manifold later, you might need an elbow to fit the wg anyways, if you plan to run an ebc.

oneshot
08-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Anyone want to buy my 93 Acura Integra GSR? 2nd owner, black original paint, stock, excellent condtion, 195K, always garaged. call me 836-7709 if anyone interested. $7500. thanks guys.

frostyda9
08-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by oneshot
Anyone want to buy my 93 Acura Integra GSR? 2nd owner, black original paint, stock, excellent condtion, 195K, always garaged. call me 836-7709 if anyone interested. $7500. thanks guys.

Has the 200k timing belt been done?

danlowteg
08-11-2006, 04:38 PM
I'll be in the car. Don't rush, there'll be other chances. Just worry about getting your car fixed first. When you asked last weekend, I thought you meant it was ready and all you had to do was arrange for me to pick it up. Thanks.:thumbsup:

mike if you dont want the cf hood off dave ill come get it off yah

frozenrice
08-11-2006, 04:57 PM

You had one already :poosie:. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

frostyda9
08-11-2006, 04:57 PM

$100 for you.

freakin
08-11-2006, 05:02 PM
If Dan's buying the hood, I want to practice my dismount.

Mike I forgot to add, those rods and pistons are pretty sexy looking. Let me know when you're ready to start assemling and I'll come let you borrow some tools....and offer a hand.

danlowteg
08-11-2006, 05:13 PM
i thought it was free lol, nm then

danlowteg
08-11-2006, 05:18 PM
sweet code 22 at least its not code 20 YAY

frozenrice
08-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Dan don't worry. If I decide not to take it, it's yours.
Matt, thanks for the offer. I probably borrowed your valve compressor a little too soon. I forgot I need to get valve seals so they'll be hear on Tuesday. I'll let you know when I can get around to it. I gotta get a few things on the truck done first this weekend.

frostyda9
08-11-2006, 06:12 PM
lol...it's free to whoever. I don't give a fee-uck, I just want my shiny new hood, and my car...for that matter :(

frozenrice
08-11-2006, 06:37 PM
^^^^I call dibs!

danlowteg
08-12-2006, 03:01 PM
hell no fool give me an addy i run there right now lol

freakin
08-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Dan, I went to your house and no one answered. My phone is dead so I couldn't call you. I'll be at home, call me there or stop by.

The CRX is about ready to fire up...I'm just finishing up some loose ends with the wiring and exhaust

frozenrice
08-12-2006, 05:25 PM
hell no fool give me an addy i run there right now lol

lol, you think so hey? Gonna pull another "guage pod" trick on me? :guns:

danlowteg
08-12-2006, 09:08 PM

lol, you think so hey? Gonna pull another "guage pod" trick on me? :guns: :love:

danlowteg
08-12-2006, 11:41 PM
down to 2 things i can think of now! pm'd you matt. if i cant figure this out i might get this old school mint prelude i have been looking at. sure its an auto but he will throw in a 5 speed tranny and it runs and wont die for a long time and thats somthing i would like to have

legendboy
08-13-2006, 10:07 PM
if any of you guys are intrested i have 2 sets of B18B cams and i also have a B18B intake manifold for sale

i think 40 bucks each set of cams and 40 for the intake mani?

i also have a b16a starter

oh i also have my chipped obd1 p75 ecu i would sell for 80 :dunno:

streetdreams
08-13-2006, 10:25 PM
SOS
I need help asap i was trying to instal my camber kit when all hell broke lose on my car. Seams like the axle might have sliped out i think. The break disk is almost facing the ground and i cannot i repeat cannot get it back to normal. I am in a big delima as my car has to be at CMS friday for all the matinace and aliment of the new camber kit.
for give the spelling im super frustrated and tierd.

809-9921- Please help guys mabey i can find some g2 goodies sittin around for some one that helps me get it fixed.

thanks kyle