PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2nd Gen Integra Thread



Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

QuasarCav
09-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Dont die thread

^
|
|
|
|
|
UP

rey_mysterio
09-26-2006, 09:46 PM
does anyone have a spare control arm for the rear pass side?? they dont need . .

frozenrice
09-26-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by rey_mysterio
does anyone have a spare control arm for the rear pass side?? they dont need . .

I'm not sure if they're the same part, but there's a rumor there's a DB1 at PnP. I'm assuming it's for the old Teg?

rey_mysterio
09-27-2006, 05:43 PM
yeah . .. maybe ill swing by this weekedend thx:thumbsup:

QuasarCav
09-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Where is everyone?

Is Matt alive?

frozenrice
09-28-2006, 06:18 PM
I was just wondering the same thing. Where are you though? Anybody in for a meet before the snow falls? I was thinking a rip through the foothills would be fun. With the fall colours and all, I'm sure we'd find some nice backdrops.

MaximumSpeed
09-28-2006, 06:23 PM
Yup, you can say I'm down, feeling really down hehe. It was so hard to let the car go after nearly 10 years of owning it.

Anyways, I will probably post a thread for parts on here as well.
It was good times, and who knows I may come back with another G2... maybe a GS-R if I'm lucky.


Originally posted by frozenrice
HMMM, darren has a obd0 dizzy?
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1530677#post1530677

Too bad this didn't happen in Calgary though. I'd love to have some of his parts. All the Vancouver brats will have dibs on them.
Maybe if frosty reads this in time he can catch him on the way through.

danlowteg
09-28-2006, 07:20 PM
i would be up for one if i could afford insurance. i drove for a little bit testing stuff out and i decided to loud and fast without insurance

QuasarCav
09-29-2006, 01:02 PM
Since this isn't a FS thread:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=1713275#post1713275

Your price is way too fucking high, and you are an idiot.

alpineguy
09-29-2006, 01:14 PM
I'd be down for a meet. Just say when

Moonracer
09-29-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Since this isn't a FS thread:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=1713275#post1713275

Your price is way too fucking high, and you are an idiot.

:rofl: ya I was confused for a second about this thread. I don't know why the hell his thread title has "JDM" in it. I guess to him jdm means, clean. :dunno:

QuasarCav
09-29-2006, 01:24 PM
A little angry today!!! I hate work.

So, someone has to take charge and set a date and time. I would like to make it out as well.

ercchry
09-29-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer


:rofl: ya I was confused for a second about this thread. I don't know why the hell his thread title has "JDM" in it. I guess to him jdm means, clean. :dunno:

hey he's part of southern_jdm yo:rolleyes:

kkoz
09-29-2006, 01:35 PM
yeah my jdm means clean. over price? $15 000
and my car is mint you dont know what i went through
and its 7500 obo im really only expecting 6 but people knock the
price down so much now that it doesnt matter.
YOUR A IDIOT!

CivicTunr
09-29-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer


:rofl: ya I was confused for a second about this thread. I don't know why the hell his thread title has JDM in it. I guess to him jdm means, clean. :dunno:

okay lets see, jdm doesnt just mean RHD, it means Lip kits, sidemarkers etc.
oh geee i bought a JDM engine, it doesnt mean the engines RHD when its in your car, it means it came from JAPAN!,
JAPANESE DOMESTIC MARKET, meaning parts and etc from japan.

Moonracer
09-29-2006, 02:21 PM
--kkoz, jdm may mean "clean" to you but to everyone else it means "japanese domestic market". So expect to get a little flack about it, when you have it in your title. It's not actually a jdm car, it just has some jdm parts. It is however, a nice car. :)

Moonracer
09-29-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by CivicTunr


okay lets see, jdm doesnt just mean RHD, it means Lip kits, sidemarkers etc.
oh geee i bought a JDM engine, it doesnt mean the engines RHD when its in your car, it means it came from JAPAN!,
JAPANESE DOMESTIC MARKET, meaning parts and etc from japan.

I never said it just meant RHD. When someone makes up a fs. thread and names it "92 jdm integra" I think most would assume it is a Jap car. Anyway :whocares: what it comes down to is, I got excited for nothing...:rofl:

QuasarCav
09-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer
--kkoz, jdm may mean "clean" to you but to everyone else it means "japanese domestic market". So expect to get a little flack about it, when you have it in your title. It's not actually a jdm car, it just has some jdm parts. It is however, a nice car. :)


But his car has not one JDM part.

The front lip, not JDM.

No JDM sidemarkers, just ones painted amber.

I have a 1993 in similar condition and about 20 more K and I would ask 4K for it because that is the going price.

Now get all your Tunr buddies in here.

I agree though, I cant knock your choice in Vehicles.

Moonracer
09-29-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav



But his car has not one JDM part.

The front lip, not JDM.

No JDM sidemarkers, just ones painted amber.



haha blimey!! Then it's just false advertising then. :banghead:

QuasarCav
09-29-2006, 02:33 PM
I just want honesty!!!

FS: 1993 Integra

Driven by Steve Irwin before the unfortunate stingray accident.

14,000 OBO.

kkoz
09-29-2006, 02:35 PM
QuasarCav you can bash all you want i dont even care.
my cars not jdm to you. or worth the price i ask for it.
so talk all you want behind your computer.

and thanks moonracer. at least someone can understand the confusion.

QuasarCav
09-29-2006, 02:41 PM
I'm okay now

kkoz
09-29-2006, 02:49 PM
thats great man. :>

QuasarCav
09-29-2006, 03:14 PM
Touche, you sneaky bastard.

stevieo
09-29-2006, 03:17 PM
you guys should chill the fuck out.

CivicTunr
09-29-2006, 03:19 PM
hey QuasarCav,

when did kkoz say this
Originally posted by kkoz

My car is not jdm, Or worth the price i ask for it.

i do however remember reading what you posted


Originally posted by QuasarCav

When a car is advertised as "JDM" It means that it is RHD,


but :whocares:

and its a nice car.

frozenrice
09-29-2006, 07:20 PM
haha Quasar, you say that everytime and you end up working overtime. Anyways, how about 2 weekends from now? Tomorrow is a bit too last minute and I think next weekend is a long weekend so the one after that?

rey, are you still looking for a hood? the db1 at pnp is in good shape though it has a couple of minor scratches in the paint and the emblem was taken off. No dents or rust. Dark blue in colour. If anyone is interested too, it has an OEM armrest console, but the lid is busted off and missing.

danlowteg
09-29-2006, 11:57 PM
im in a no need for parts anymore matt is going to give me his old cross drilled roters so that will do for now. my brakes are not up to par. welding the cage in the car tomorow :D im thinking of taking out more stuff,:thumbsup: hell the car is already stripped enough might as well :dunno:

rey_mysterio
09-30-2006, 10:59 AM
those guys should relax who the fuck is going to care in a hundred years .. lol people can say my car is overpriced but who cares it says obo .. .

dont need a hood ne more but thx .. .i went to pnp this morning but will have to come back with wd40 and a torch i couldnt crack the bolt off to take off the rear control arm:banghead:

i meet sounds cool maybe next week sometime??

QuasarCav
09-30-2006, 02:02 PM
It's IT madness at work right now. I work an extra 2hrs a day and 8 on weekends. I will be working the next consecutive 6 weekends.

We can have an online meet!!

P.S. I love you Kkoz

freakin
10-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by frozenrice


I'm not sure if they're the same part, but there's a rumor there's a DB1 at PnP. I'm assuming it's for the old Teg?

It's the same part between 2 and 4 door tegs....just don't pull it off another car, or you'll mess your camber up with the length difference.



Originally posted by QuasarCav
Where is everyone?

Is Matt alive?

I'm still around, just not very active in the car scene for now. I sold the teg to pay for school, then my loans came through so I bought a Canon XL2 instead and paid off my debt. The CRX will be ready to roll as soon as I'm not working for a weekend.....which might not be for a while. I'm debating just towing it to Darren's house to get him to finish. I don't have time to play while I'm at school. I'm planning on re-appearing with 300-350whp in the spring.... :burnout:

frozenrice
10-01-2006, 11:51 AM
hey Matt. good to see you're around.

Dan, turn your phone on or check your pms.:guns:

danlowteg
10-01-2006, 12:28 PM
phone died im gonna call yah

danlowteg
10-01-2006, 07:01 PM
my mechanic has a car for sale if any of you guys wants it http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148606

frozenrice
10-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Great winter beater for that price if it's mechanically running okay. Kind of makes me wish I didn't have the truck. Mind you, you can't haul a shed package in a Prelude.

Matt, we still need to meet up so I can return your valve spring compressor.

freakin
10-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Mike, I should be free next weekend. Just give me a call. PS, if you want to sell your truck for that prelude, let me know. I don't want to drive my CRX this winter after spending all that money on the suspension.

frozenrice
10-03-2006, 11:39 PM
bump......I can't believe it, but I think this thread is dying. 2nd page? Who's in for meeting on the 14th?

rey_mysterio
10-04-2006, 11:21 PM
depends on what time of day cause i will be with out car for some part of that day??:dunno:

danlowteg
10-05-2006, 04:57 PM
were all just in school now no time mikey got a grand am for sale as well gf got here new civic

frozenrice
10-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Came out of Auto Value about 1/2 hour ago and there's this clean looking Teg sitting just outside the door. Upon second glance, something looked different about it. It dawned on me that the steering wheel was on the right hand side :drool: . Turns out it was a genuine XSi. Just as I was wiping my pants off, the owner came out and we ended up chatting a bit. He showed me the interior and all I can say was CLEAN. 51,000kms. Clean interior with all the JDM goodies like the dual glove box, power folding mirrors, the vent thingy, Gathers speakers, safety flare. It even came in a clolour that I've never seen before on a Teg- some sort of dark blue. Now that's JDM for you. I'm sure Quasar would agree.

danlowteg
10-08-2006, 07:01 PM
damn i wish. just so all you guys know i am opening a preformance parts store soon :D

FRIST PAGE OWNAGE!! BLAHHHH

QuasarCav
10-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
Came out of Auto Value about 1/2 hour ago and there's this clean looking Teg sitting just outside the door. Upon second glance, something looked different about it. It dawned on me that the steering wheel was on the right hand side :drool: . Turns out it was a genuine XSi. Just as I was wiping my pants off, the owner came out and we ended up chatting a bit. He showed me the interior and all I can say was CLEAN. 51,000kms. Clean interior with all the JDM goodies like the dual glove box, power folding mirrors, the vent thingy, Gathers speakers, safety flare. It even came in a clolour that I've never seen before on a Teg- some sort of dark blue. Now that's JDM for you. I'm sure Quasar would agree.


I dont know man, doesn't sounds very JDM at all. :bullshit:

I'm intrigued by the RHD Miatas but overall I just cant get over sitting on the wrong side of the car on our roads. On the highway its not safe. It's hard to say no to a low KM Japanese car though.

danlowteg
10-08-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav



I dont know man, doesn't sounds very JDM at all. :bullshit:

I'm intrigued by the RHD Miatas but overall I just cant get over sitting on the wrong side of the car on our roads. On the highway its not safe. It's hard to say no to a low KM Japanese car though.

how does that not sound jdm at all? the wheel is on the right side. and mike i have seen that car its very sexy real jdm for sure.

QuasarCav
10-08-2006, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by danlowteg


how does that not sound jdm at all? the wheel is on the right side. and mike i have seen that car its very sexy real jdm for sure.


You cant go around saying that shit is JDM because the wheel is on the other side, it's naive to think the steering wheel is the only thing that makes a car JDM.

I think you guys might be smelling too many fumes.

frozenrice
10-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav



You cant go around saying that shit is JDM because the wheel is on the other side, it's naive to think the steering wheel is the only thing that makes a car JDM.

I think you guys might be smelling too many fumes.

:rofl: Quasar - you, my friend are a crackhead. BTW, those fumes that I'm smelling are JDM fumes - 94 octane that I siphoned from a RHD Civic.

Genjuro
10-09-2006, 02:26 PM
I've got a problem with the teg (no i havnt sold it yet).
please, if anyone has time to spare today to check it out call me 608-4486. i'll buy em a beer or whatever too..

Thanks,
Andrew

frozenrice
10-09-2006, 05:04 PM
what's it doing (or not) doing?

Genjuro
10-09-2006, 06:06 PM
read up on it but i think its the "Bouncing Tachometer".
http://www.g2ic.com/tegtips/engine/10.html

but could be worse since the car doesnt even like to crank.

the car has been doing this for a while but not as severe as saturday night when on deerfoot. usually the rpm rocks/bounces at around 4000 to 5000 then is ok for a bit. saturday night it bounced to 6000 when going 70km/h in 5th then all the way down to 0 rpm but the car still has power... i pulled over and turned off the car. 30 min later i started it fine and drove home. last night i tried to drive it to a friends house but the car died 3 times right when starting it and rocking hardcore for about 5 min from 1k to 3k. i drove it fine after that for the rest of the night. today i couldnt start it.
hard to explain............. sorry.

i was trying to take apart the distro but couldnt get the rotor off to troubleshoot.
does this make any sense to you?

danlowteg
10-09-2006, 07:20 PM
took some pics right now to bad my cam sucks for darkness
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/danlowteg/teggy10062.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/danlowteg/teggy10064.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/danlowteg/teggy1006.jpg
:love:

jmeriel
10-09-2006, 08:40 PM
anybody interested on a 45 deg piping...

78si
10-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by jmeriel
anybody interested on a 45 deg piping...

Thats a 90 deg bend--:thumbsup:

danlowteg
10-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by jmeriel
anybody interested on a 45 deg piping...

pm'd yah

dj_honda
10-09-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by 78si


Thats a 90 deg bend--:thumbsup:


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

streetdreams
10-09-2006, 10:34 PM
ok my car just rolled over 200000 k on the weekend boo but any way my spedo keeps bouncing as i acell and decel could it just need some grese or something?

frozenrice
10-09-2006, 11:54 PM
genjuro : that's a tough one to answer, however the link you provided does seem to fit some of the symptons. The ignitor seems to be a possible culprit. While you're at it, you might want to replace it as well.

streetdreams, could be the speedo cable just needs a good cleaning and some new grease. Assuming you know where the speedo is connected to the tranny, just unplug the speedo cable from the tranny if you can get your hand down in the space. Once it's uplugged, pull the actual cable out of the sleeve (kind of like a brake line on a bike) and give it a good cleaning with some sort of cleaner. Once it's clean, coat the cable with some grease (I heard bike chain grease works good) and reinsert into sleeve. It should take care of the problem. I've read that you sometimes have to do it a couple of times until it fixes the problem - something to do with getting the grease to work itself in.

QuasarCav
10-10-2006, 09:40 AM
:cry: :cry:

I was driving down Fairmount in the SE and a lady cut into my lane after the intersection. I hit the curb with the right front tire but I didn't really hit it head on. The wheel has heavy curb damage but the tire stayed intact. The wheel was canted towards the car from the top, I put the spare on just in case and drove the car home. It was not happy and the steering wheel was screwed up. The wheel made crunching sounds.

I jacked the car up to take a look at the damage but nothing really seemed broken or bent. The tie rod end was looser than usual but not enough to cause a problem. When the engine runs in neutral you can hear a metallic whirring, putting the clutch in stops this.


Any ideas what is broken?

Lewis

Genjuro
10-10-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
genjuro : that's a tough one to answer, however the link you provided does seem to fit some of the symptons. The ignitor seems to be a possible culprit. While you're at it, you might want to replace it as well.


already replaced the ignitor and the coil before. i have a feeling its the cables and plugs. i'll buy that today but i dont have the tools to pull the plugs out..... can anyone help me? im sick of only reving to 2k rpm...

perhaps a new distributor wouldnt be a bad idea but i replaced that last year.....

frostyda9
10-10-2006, 01:23 PM
After spending about 27 hours on the highway with my car recently, I have come to the conclusion that for the money there is no better car than a G2 :love:

QuasarCav
10-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro


already replaced the ignitor and the coil before. i have a feeling its the cables and plugs. i'll buy that today but i dont have the tools to pull the plugs out..... can anyone help me? im sick of only reving to 2k rpm...

perhaps a new distributor wouldnt be a bad idea but i replaced that last year.....

I could have your plugs changed in about 10min, I even have a spare set we could use.


Originally posted by frostyda9
After spending about 27 hours on the highway with my car recently, I have come to the conclusion that for the money there is no better car than a G2 :love:

I concur, 175 ish feels like 100. Good fuel economy as well.

frozenrice
10-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Dave glad to hear you have regained your senses.

Quasar, do you think the crunching sound might be your hub/wheel bearing?

THIS Sunday, October 15th, 2:00 pm. Chinook upper level parkade. See you guys there. Hope to see some of the newer faces too.

Confirmed :
frozenrice
alpine guy
danlowteg
frostyda9
quasarcav

Moonracer
10-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by frostyda9
After spending about 27 hours on the highway with my car recently, I have come to the conclusion that for the money there is no better car than a G2 :love:

:rofl: I assume you're back in town now?

alpineguy
10-10-2006, 02:38 PM
I will be there on sunday

Genjuro
10-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav


I could have your plugs changed in about 10min, I even have a spare set we could use.



any way you could help me out tonight after work? i live pretty close to Matt. just call my cell. if anyone else wants to help out they are welcome.....
608-4486 again.

Thanks

Sunday meet.. hopefully i can show you guys my silvia....

frozenrice
10-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro
Sunday meet.. hopefully i can show you guys my silvia....

hehehe, that would be like a coloured person going to a KKK meeting.

Genjuro
10-10-2006, 05:14 PM
lol true... well depends how the teg drives then i guess....

frostyda9
10-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer


:rofl: I assume you're back in town now?

Yup I'm back. I've been busy playing though :D The internet has taken over my livingroom ;)

danlowteg
10-10-2006, 07:29 PM
temp insurance for sunday:thumbsup:

frozenrice
10-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Anybody else coming out Sunday?
frosty, Quasar, rey, derek?

frostyda9
10-11-2006, 09:36 PM
I'll be there

QuasarCav
10-11-2006, 09:41 PM
I'll show up if there is a pre-meet at my parking spot at home to fix my car. Otherwise it's a Rav4.

I think I saw matt's car in Acadia at around 6:30 tonight.

frozenrice
10-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
I'll show up if there is a pre-meet at my parking spot at home to fix my car. Otherwise it's a Rav4.

I think I saw matt's car in Acadia at around 6:30 tonight.

did you find out what the noise was?

frostyda9
10-11-2006, 11:10 PM
I am too poor to do anything this weekend, so I could give you a hand fixing the teg if you need it.

On a very belated note, someone was asking about dash switches a while ago, I finally found a fog switch and interior light dimmer switch in the bottom of my parts bin if you still need them.

Genjuro
10-12-2006, 11:06 AM
swapped the plugs and wires. the tach bounced once at 3k then was perfectly fine after that. car runs nice and smooth again.. hope it lasts.

rey_mysterio
10-12-2006, 07:28 PM
its no longer matts car its jorges .. .and yeah i will be there sunday:thumbsup:

frozenrice
10-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Hope everyone makes good on their yeas:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=1731414#post1731414

Anyone know of any good backroad highways around town? It'd be kind of fun to go for a bit of a rip. I know of this one highway south of Bragg Creek but I've only gone down part way so I don't know where it leads. I think it's highway #762 or something like that.

danlowteg
10-12-2006, 08:14 PM
:burnout:

derek123
10-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Frosty, the dash switches was me ( two if you have them).

What time on Sunday ? I looked, but didn't see it...

I've got a ticket for the football game - My dad and his buddies like get their drink on starting about 2 hours before the game, so the rest of the day after that will be a wipe. Get the skinny kid drunk - yarr !

please advise.

frozenrice
10-12-2006, 08:28 PM
derek, the meet is set for 2:00pm. what time is the game at?

frostyda9
10-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by derek123
Frosty, the dash switches was me ( two if you have them).

What time on Sunday ? I looked, but didn't see it...

I've got a ticket for the football game - My dad and his buddies like get their drink on starting about 2 hours before the game, so the rest of the day after that will be a wipe. Get the skinny kid drunk - yarr !

please advise.

You can have the switches if you want them, but like I said, one is the interior light dimmer so it won't function as a regular switch.

frozenrice
10-12-2006, 08:43 PM
derek, what kind of switches do you need? I might have a spare one kickin around.

BTW, I found where moonracer has been hanging out lately:

http://insider.speedtv.com/viewtopic.php?t=133617

QuasarCav
10-12-2006, 08:56 PM
I got off work early today and had time for a good look at the damage. I'm sure the axle is broken, it's at a strange angle and the wheel end looks shot. The hub is at about a 6 or 7 degree angle off centre so I guess my camber is positive.

Nothing really else seems to be really off. The lower control arm and all the mounting positions are not bent, the welds are not broken. The swar bar has obviously moved about 1/4 inch because I can see a clean part of the bar now.

If anyone wants to help out on Saturday it would be apprieciated. I'm thinking a tie-rod end, axle and an alignment would be needed at minimum. My other option is to have it towed to my mechanic on Monday or have someone else look at it.

QuasarCav
10-12-2006, 08:58 PM
Ouch, thats a pretty big insult to Sandino.

:poosie:

frozenrice
10-12-2006, 09:06 PM
look alikes hahaha...
lewis I'd love to help you out, but since I'm going out Sunday, I have to spend time with the kids and wife on Saturday to make up for it. Sorry man. If you're needing parts, that DB1 at PNP might make a good donor. I'm not sure what is left of the suspension though. I'd imagine the knuckles/hubs are still there.

derek123
10-13-2006, 11:42 AM
Just checked the stamps website, game is at 2:00 pm :banghead:

Frosty, I'll take the push button one, if it's no troubles for you.

Frozen, I need two push button dash switches for some in car extras Im planning... (ie- fog, defrost etc...) One from Frosty leaves me still looking for one more...


Make sure you guys take some pics on sunday (!)

Moonracer
10-13-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice

BTW, I found where moonracer has been hanging out lately:

http://insider.speedtv.com/viewtopic.php?t=133617

haha nice try, i'm not nearly as cool as he is!

frozenrice
10-13-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer


haha nice try, i'm not nearly as cool as he is!

At least if you rode a motorbike, you'd know how to.:thumbsup:

frozenrice
10-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by derek123
Just checked the stamps website, game is at 2:00 pm :banghead:

Frosty, I'll take the push button one, if it's no troubles for you.

Frozen, I need two push button dash switches for some in car extras Im planning... (ie- fog, defrost etc...) One from Frosty leaves me still looking for one more...


Make sure you guys take some pics on sunday (!)

I'll see what I have, but don't think it'll be a problem. Do you need momentary switches or single throws?

Moonracer
10-13-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice


At least if you rode a motorbike, you'd know how to.:thumbsup:

Actually I have ridden one a few times. One was a suzuki 500 it was hella fun. But I don't think I'd buy a sportbike because I'd probly be psycho on it and end up killing myself. bottom like though is I could probly ride better than that chump...lol

derek123
10-13-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
I'll see what I have, but don't think it'll be a problem. Do you need momentary switches or single throws?


oh yeah, good call ! Single throw if you have one



-derek-

frostyda9
10-13-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by derek123



oh yeah, good call ! Single throw if you have one



-derek-

I haven't looked at the wiring schematic for the G2 lately, but if you plan to use the switches for heavy loads like fogs, you might want to make sure they'll handle the full current, if you aren't planning on using the switch in conjunction with a relay. Just thought I'd mention it in case.

QuasarCav
10-13-2006, 05:41 PM
This thread hasn't seen so much action since Moonracer had a Teg!

Does anyone have a 1/2" socket wrench that I could borrow? The axle nut is 36mm right?

richardchan2002
10-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Sorry about the slow reply QuasarCav, I did get your PM but haven't got around to answering. If replacing the tie rod and axle + an alignment doesn't do it, then you might want to check out your steering rack as well. That could've easily been damaged as well.

frozenrice
10-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
This thread hasn't seen so much action since Moonracer had a Teg!

Does anyone have a 1/2" socket wrench that I could borrow? The axle nut is 36mm right?

quasar, the axle nut is 32mm and I have a 1/2" breaker bar if you need it as well as a 1/2" electric impact wrench. LMK if you want to borrow them them all. I'm pretty much home for most of the daytime. I wouldn't recommend using a socket/ratchet though, it's a bit hard on them when using it for that much torque.

legendboy
10-16-2006, 01:27 PM
does anybody have stock 4 door exhaust they would like to sell??

frozenrice
10-16-2006, 06:48 PM
hey cory, there's a db1 at PnP. I can't remember if the exhaust is still on it though. what parts of the exhaust do you need? I sold my old muffler to quasar, but I'm not sure if he still has it.

QuasarCav
10-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Thanks again for your help/tools Mike. I couldn't get a look at the car tonight because of weather and how dark it is.

The muffler is somewhere in the scraps. I tried installing it but the pipe didn't want to bend.

danlowteg
10-17-2006, 04:13 PM
no page two f that junk

alpineguy
10-17-2006, 04:37 PM
does anyone have some pics from the meet on sun?

frostyda9
10-17-2006, 05:58 PM
We should have taken a group shot. I know who some of you were, but there's still a few I can't put names with faces.

danlowteg
10-17-2006, 08:32 PM
you forgot my name gowwwwd