PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2nd Gen Integra Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

QuasarCav
05-14-2007, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Dim_Sum
Hey Lewis, Thanks For The ITR Shift Boots :thumbsup:

I hope you enjoy them. I've left feedback for you.

QuasarCav
05-14-2007, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the easy meeting up guys. If you ever want a JDM or other type of part just let me know and chances are I'll be interested in it as well and we can all save on shipping.

Colin: I've given your boot to Elaine so I dont have to go all the way up to the Hamptons and you dont have to come down south, just give her the cash when you have it.

Josh: PM me and let me know your availablility and I'll make some time this week. I dont mind meeting up if you are around Deerfoot because a 4th gear rip down the highway is always fun!

Mike: Thanks again for your help, I dont think it was going to come off no matter what we did. One of my co-workers's son works at a exhaust shop so I might have a hook-up there. I'll be sure to post some pics when it's done.

Dim_Sum
05-14-2007, 11:07 AM
I Left Feed Back For You As Well, And The Boots Look Great We Installed Them Right After We Left The Deerfoot Paking Lot, Looks Awesome :thumbsup: Thanks Again

alpineguy
05-14-2007, 12:39 PM
thanks lewis. Do you know when you will be getting the shifter bushings?

freakin
05-14-2007, 01:22 PM
I just installed poly shifter bushings in my CRX. HOLY CRAP does it feel good. There is NO slop what-so-ever. They were only about $30 from Mopac and well worth it. You might have some trouble with the install if you still have your heat shield in there. I made Lewis try it out and go through the gears just to rub it in. That last scentence sounded dirty. :rofl:

Any chance that you have some more shift boots? My ricer senses are telling me to get one now. I noticed red in my CRX seats when I put them back in, so I think I wouldn't mind putting one in. Might as well do it before I get everything back together.

QuasarCav
05-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Sorry Matt, I'm all out of boots! I should have bought 10 and sold the remaining boots in the marketplace. If a few more people speak up I would have no problem making another order but I think the G2 market has been tapped!

I never did get around to buying the shifter bushings. I might hold off on those until later but after feeling Matt's knob there could be a change of heart.

frozenrice
05-14-2007, 05:24 PM
^^^:rofl: Geez, I can't (and don't want to) imagine what was going through your mind when we were laying underneath the car together.........

Matt, do you still need those bolts for the shift linkage? I still have them if you need them.
BTW, Colin those shifter bushings are only about $20 at Mopac and they should have them in stock.

db1
05-14-2007, 05:33 PM
anybody possibly have a 92 front bumper laying around?
mines all cracked and stuff from rear ending a malibu hahaha

Speed_Dreams
05-14-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice

haha, just like the sr20det 240s were supposed to heh? Drew are you driving a silver one? I think I might have seen you a few weeks ago.

Hey now , How many SR20'd S13s are out there? a shit ton , a metric shit ton

And yeah i have a silver Sedan , i think i might have seen you to , but i usually drive pretty crazy if im comming home from work.

frozenrice
05-14-2007, 09:36 PM
^I thought I saw you looking my way. I was driving a white DA with projectors and CF hood. I was stopped at a red light as you were going through the intersection. Nice car.

Lewis, hope things work out with the exhaust. RUST PWNS ALL.

jdmXSI
05-14-2007, 11:30 PM
Lewis Thanks for the shift boot! Looks great!:D

QuasarCav
05-15-2007, 03:10 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!

I just got the car back from the exhaust shop and WOW!!! The car pulls so much harder, it's difficult to believe that gains from just a cat-back but I guess the old exhaust was very restrictive. I'm also amazed that the car is quieter than stock under 6000rpm and sounds nice and throaty in VTEC. I've got to be careful that I dont get more tickets.

I'll post up some pics tonight.

:thumbsup: for RS*R

Frosty
05-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams
Dave, did you get that STi you were thinking about getting?

AlbertaSubaruclub.com if you did or are still looking

The AWD craze is going to take over the world!!

Yup I did, and now I'm out in the middle of nowhere in BC checking things out :D

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/frostyDA9/subarusti.jpg

Rx7
05-16-2007, 12:10 AM
Anybody need any parts boys? My buddy has a 90-91 2 door GS (black on black) I believe hes parting, I got dibs on the whole interior (seats, dash, panels) and driver and passenger doors, car was in a front end collision.

pm me if u need anything and ill see if its there for u

QuasarCav
05-17-2007, 07:33 PM
All the boots are sold!

Dim_Sum
05-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Any One Have A 1992 Sedan Trunk?

CI_Josh
05-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Woo hoo! and such nice boots they are. Again sorry for my tardiness... didn't even think that much time had gone by before I realized I needed to still get the car off the hoist.

So in some other news, I gots a problem.

I need a new clutch. Any ideas for good ones?
Lewis that dude sold that Stage 1 already :(

Also another thing I have noticed in the last day or two... My car seems have lost some power... I used to be able to stomp the gas and be greeted by nice acceleration from 3000rpm right till 8000rpm.
Now all my low end rpm seems to really be bogged down all the way from idol right to about 4500rpm. Any ideas?

jdmXSI
05-17-2007, 10:39 PM
Somebody here should by this,

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/176782/fs-b16a1-800obo/

The B16a1 is a good engine, not so good cams from what i hear but all in all a good engine

freakin
05-18-2007, 08:47 AM
Any One Have A 1992 Sedan Trunk?

I do, and I have tail lights. You can have them for free, or if you feel so inclined, I'd gladly accept a 6-pack of beer.

frozenrice
05-18-2007, 11:10 AM
I think Dim_Sum is taking over from Matt for parts whore. LOL.

Does anybody seriously know of anyone that can do an engine swap? I think the DB1's current engine is about to take a dump.

QuasarCav
05-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Have you seen Matt's garage lately? You could make about 3 complete engines out of the various parts.

I would give it a shot helping you with the install but I've got very little experience with stuff like this. Are you going to swap the turbo parts as well or just the stock engine? If you had a free weekend I'm sure we could make something happen.

Dim_Sum
05-18-2007, 02:22 PM
Hey matt you got yourself a deal :thumbsup: What Kind Of Bear Do You Drink? (Frozenice) I Pm'ed You

freakin
05-18-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey matt you got yourself a deal :thumbsup: What Kind Of Bear Do You Drink? (Frozenice) I Pm'ed You

Just get me a 6-pack of Asahi. Just a note though...the trunk is black and did have a wing on it way back when, so there's some surface rust around those areas. Nothing bad though....no holes or anything (not counting the mounting holes of course). I'll likely be in the garage over the weekend. Do you have my number?

http://www.members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/wingless%205.JPG

Dim_Sum
05-18-2007, 04:23 PM
yep, ill give u a call

thanks alot matt

alpineguy
05-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Have you seen Matt's garage lately? You could make about 3 complete engines out of the various parts.

I would give it a shot helping you with the install but I've got very little experience with stuff like this. Are you going to swap the turbo parts as well or just the stock engine? If you had a free weekend I'm sure we could make something happen.

I am up for helping out....

Rx7
05-19-2007, 04:47 PM
Any body change an alternator on their DA, mine just went out on me this morning, will be getting a new one tomorrow, looks like a bitch to do, Can someone give me some tips to make my day go faster and easier?

b16Ateg
05-19-2007, 05:30 PM
yea here is a tip for you.. its a pain in the ass to do your self.. you have to pull the axle out to get the damn thing out really.. i have done them tons.. on the tegs..and i dunno you can take off the mount bracket and sometimes you can slip it out from under the car but its pretty tricky.. but the best way to do it is pull the axle out then you have more room to work with.. cos its pretty tight under there..

b16Ateg
05-19-2007, 05:32 PM
mike i do.. but i dunno how much he charges though.. he jsut does it out of his garage.. i haven't talked to him in a awhile.. but yea.. his name is greg and he works at contemporary as a finance guy

frozenrice
05-19-2007, 09:54 PM
rx7, what b16ateg said. Also make absolutely sure that you disconnect the battery before doing anything. I made the mistake of forgetting to do that and just about fried myself. I ended up welding my socket to the alternator and blowing my main fuse.

Logan, I have a lead, but I'll keep yours in mind as backup. I'll let you know if I need more info. Thanks.

alpineguy
05-20-2007, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Rx7
Any body change an alternator on their DA, mine just went out on me this morning, will be getting a new one tomorrow, looks like a bitch to do, Can someone give me some tips to make my day go faster and easier?

I just replaced mine a few days ago. the easiest way to pull that out is..
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153616&highlight=remove+alternator
I found it to be quite easy to my suprise. Hope this helps..

derek123
05-21-2007, 02:09 PM
hey all, long time no see.

any know the best place to get a set of VOLK Racing TE37 wheels, in town ? or canada, for that matter..

or, anyone have a set of 92-93 gsr rims for sale ?

cheers,
-derek-

Rx7
05-21-2007, 02:57 PM
doin it right now, decided to go the master cylinder now i gotta bleed my brakes :whipped: :banghead:

QuasarCav
05-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by derek123
hey all, long time no see.

any know the best place to get a set of VOLK Racing TE37 wheels, in town ? or canada, for that matter..

or, anyone have a set of 92-93 gsr rims for sale ?

cheers,
-derek-

I've seen new 15" TE37's on Tirerack.com for around 500 a wheel. I've got some 93 GSR rims depending on how much you want to pay. They are no different than the GS rims.

danlowteg
05-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Rx7
doin it right now, decided to go the master cylinder now i gotta bleed my brakes :whipped: :banghead:

dude that sucks, freaking can tell you the next stage of hell your about to start. Wish i was on here to tell you how easy the alt is to do from under the car and removing the oil filter. it can take me under 1 hour if you have a lift. 30 min to remove and 30 to install. GL learning is always the best with cars :thumbsup:

Rx7
05-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by danlowteg

dude that sucks, freaking can tell you the next stage of hell your about to start. Wish i was on here to tell you how easy the alt is to do from under the car and removing the oil filter. it can take me under 1 hour if you have a lift. 30 min to remove and 30 to install. GL learning is always the best with cars :thumbsup:

i tried but the opening down there was just too small to get it out :(

frozenrice
05-22-2007, 10:05 PM
What is it with people? I was at two junkyards today and came across a few DAs. Wouldn't you know it, in one of them I came across a center console with armrest in what was probably a 5.5 out of ten (the cushion and cupholder were missing, and the base had a crack in it where it bolts to the floor in front of the e-brake. In another DA, I found another center console but the base was destroyed beyond repair. The cushion was flattened a bit and the cupholder was broken as expected. It pisses me off that some people just don't appreciate the value of something and can't refrain from destroying it instead of preserving it for somebody that might come along and may want it.

Rx7
05-22-2007, 10:17 PM
What is it with people? I was at two junkyards today and came across a few DAs. Wouldn't you know it, in one of them I came across a center console with armrest in what was probably a 5.5 out of ten (the cushion and cupholder were missing, and the base had a crack in it where it bolts to the floor in front of the e-brake. In another DA, I found another center console but the base was destroyed beyond repair. The cushion was flattened a bit and the cupholder was broken as expected. It pisses me off that some people just don't appreciate the value of something and can't refrain from destroying it instead of preserving it for somebody that might come along and may want it.

I know what you mean, once I saw a guy breaking the tail lights on a 91 prelude (those are hard to come by, and i needed one, i was gonna throw a hammer at his head). As for the armrest Im pretty sure I saw one @ pick n pull on sunday in a red DA, might still be there

frozenrice
05-22-2007, 10:43 PM
yeah that's the one, I grabbed the cushion and cupholder piece anyways.

freakin
05-23-2007, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Rx7

I've got two words for you, Speed Bleeders. Honestly, the greatest invention ever created. I put a set on my CRX and had the entire car bled in about a 1/2 hour. And that was from a completely dry system....I replaced everything except the hardlines (flex lines, pistons, prop valve, master cylinder, etc.) The system was pumped dry before I removed everything and left open for a couple of months. Now they feel amazing!

http://www.speedbleeder.com/

There's no "g" at the end of my username. :thumbsup:
Did I ever tell you what the problem was with the brakes on the Teg? It was the damn DOT 5.1 fluid. I replaced with with DOT 3 and everything worked great. Of course I bled the shit out of the Car for a good 2 weeks. The CRX went much smoother....see above.

The armrest is well worth finding. I loved mine!

derek123
05-23-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

I've got some 93 GSR rims depending on how much you want to pay. They are no different than the GS rims.

pm me a price, plz. :)

frozenrice
05-24-2007, 01:07 PM
This is sad. I take a week off of work and end up tooling around with the Tegs and hanging out at the junkyards.
Dave's old Teg finally has cleared taillights:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0904.jpg

I ended up piecing this together too with the various finds :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0901.jpg

Here's one more shot :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0905.jpg

QuasarCav
05-24-2007, 01:14 PM
Looking good Mike!

I take time off work to hang around and work on the car as well. Most of the time I wake up at around 10am and grab a coffee, walk the dog and spend the rest of the time poking around crappy tire and fixing stuff that isn't broken or doing mods that I'll regret later.

I would like to try out those 90-91 tails, are they hard to find? Have you seen any at the junkyards?

frozenrice
05-24-2007, 01:35 PM
The set that I just put on are from my findings at the junkyard this week. If you go now, there is a mint green DA on the main center aisle with a pair of taillights sitting on the hood. The bad is a couple of studs on the driver's side taillight are broken off due to rust. It is still useable, but I'd be a bit leary of tightening them too much for fear of breaking them off. If you want you can have the old ones, but you'll have to find a way to get the rid of the red paint off without damaging the plastic housing. Dave tried to clear the original tailights, but they didn't turn out so he painted them red. Looks good, but I prefer to have reverse lights so I don't get rear ended when trying to parallel park at work.

All in all, I'd say I did pretty good at the junkyard this week. For a grand total of about $50 I got a set of taillights, third brake light, rear wiper assembly, center console armrest and an OEM passenger side floormat. One thing I forgot to grab was a washer fluid tank.

QuasarCav
05-24-2007, 01:42 PM
The set that I just put on are from my findings at the junkyard this week. If you go now, there is a mint green DA on the main center aisle with a pair of taillights sitting on the hood. The bad is a couple of studs on the driver's side taillight are broken off due to rust. It is still useable, but I'd be a bit leary of tightening them too much for fear of breaking them off. If you want you can have the old ones, but you'll have to find a way to get the rid of the red paint off without damaging the plastic housing. Dave tried to clear the original tailights, but they didn't turn out so he painted them red. Looks good, but I prefer to have reverse lights so I don't get rear ended when trying to parallel park at work.

All in all, I'd say I did pretty good at the junkyard this week. For a grand total of about $50 I got a set of taillights, third brake light, rear wiper assembly, center console armrest and an OEM passenger side floormat. One thing I forgot to grab was a washer fluid tank.

I removed the paint from my old signals with nail polish remover. I might have to pick those up from you one of these days.

frozenrice
05-24-2007, 01:51 PM
Why do you have nail polish remover? :rofl:

I'm going up to CMS tomorrow morning, we can hookup and I can get them to you. LMK what works for you.

QuasarCav
05-24-2007, 03:18 PM
Why do you have nail polish remover? :rofl:

I'm going up to CMS tomorrow morning, we can hookup and I can get them to you. LMK what works for you.

I've been painting my toenails since I was 5!

I'm really close to CMS, I'll PM you my direct line at work and we can meet up in the area.

Rx7
05-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Does anybody have a full bra they want to unload,

frozenrice
05-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Lewis sounds good. Just shoot me your number or call and leave a message.

rx7, I think I have an old one lying around somewhere. Are you in a rush for it? I can't remember where it is and what condition it's in.

db1
05-24-2007, 11:20 PM
frozenrice your so lucky man! my arm rest cup holder is broken, and im dieing for a new cupholder.. dammn good find at the junkyard!! im jealous
on another note, anybody have any experience with the buddy club vtec controller? is it worth it?

danlowteg
05-25-2007, 12:10 AM
just chip you ecu and get your car tuned. vtec controllers are just a waste of money and cool looking

freakin
05-25-2007, 11:59 AM
just chip you ecu and get your car tuned. vtec controllers are just a waste of money and cool looking

I second that. That's how people used to tune....increase the fuel pressure, play with the timing and add a controller....that's old school, hehe.

Go OBD1 and tune it! I have a chipped PR3 that I'll see once I get my CRX running. I want to hold on to just incase my P30 doesn't work...but once that's sorted out, it'll be on the market. Likely for $180 or so.

danlowteg
05-25-2007, 12:01 PM
someone buy my lude i just got a new car

jdmXSI
05-25-2007, 12:03 PM
I cant wait! My 0bd0-0bd1 conversion is gonna be done soon. I just need a harness and thats it. Im gonna be running a PR3 as well. How did you like the PR3 ecu?

frozenrice
05-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Dan, what did you buy now?
I drove by that shop that you're gonna be working at. Didn't that spot used to be RPM Tires?

rx7, I sent you a pm.

QuasarCav
05-25-2007, 02:59 PM
Dan, what did you buy now?
I drove by that shop that you're gonna be working at. Didn't that spot used to be RPM Tires?

rx7, I sent you a pm.

I'm guessing it's either some JDM fanboi car or something really gay like a new Cobalt.

danlowteg
05-25-2007, 06:06 PM
no its a 2002 sentra SE-R :D gotta jump on these good deals

frozenrice
05-25-2007, 06:10 PM
^No loving for Honda anymore..........:thumbsdow

Rx7
05-25-2007, 06:11 PM
frozenrice i pm'd u back

danlowteg
05-25-2007, 06:16 PM
^No loving for Honda anymore..........:thumbsdow

that and i just got a crx :D building somthing insane

Dim_Sum
05-26-2007, 06:27 PM
Anyone Have A OBD-0 Distrubuter there willing to sell need one asap

danlowteg
05-26-2007, 06:54 PM
for what engine i have a OBD0 dizzy cut to fit a ls/vtec engine i pm'd you

Dim_Sum
05-26-2007, 07:01 PM
i pm'ed you back thanks dan :thumbsup:

frozenrice
05-26-2007, 07:41 PM
I'll have one by next week.........;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0916.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0918.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0921.jpg

danlowteg
05-26-2007, 09:13 PM
that is a bad ratchet get a new one :D. gj mike

frozenrice
05-26-2007, 09:29 PM
You mean the green/silver thing? That is my Mastercraft speed ratchet wrench. Full metric set for $9.99 - lifetime warranty. Don't worry it's not something I use very often. If any of you ever decide to drop the steering column, make sure you don't use the signal/headlight switch arm to catch the column if it unexpectedly shifts on you :banghead:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0923.jpg

danlowteg
05-26-2007, 11:56 PM
you got a hairy arm mike. :thumbsup: whoever has a more hairy arm then mike post pics. I think matt might win this one

frozenrice
05-27-2007, 12:04 AM
haha, hairy for an Asian. Unlike this dude (This was after 4 weeks) :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/bill_Week3.jpg

frozenrice
05-28-2007, 05:16 PM
Okay, went to PnP again today to get a new signal/headlight switch. For those of you riding stock height, there is a DA there with some Neuspeed springs. Grab them while you can before somebody else does. Same car also has some blue seats that aren't worn in the usual spot. Lewis, if those tailights don't turn out for you, there is another set of 90-91 tails in addition to the set I told you about. LMK if you want them and I'll let you know where to find them.

freakin
05-28-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by jdmXSI
I cant wait! My 0bd0-0bd1 conversion is gonna be done soon. I just need a harness and thats it. Im gonna be running a PR3 as well. How did you like the PR3 ecu?

I never ended up running it other than tossing it without a ROM chip in to my B18C5 and ran down the block to see if it would work. No problems there, it hit the VTEC crossover, no codes thrown, good enough for me. I accumulate ECU's and randome parts over the years so this one never found a home. Anyone who knows me, knows how that goes. Anyhow, I'm using a tiny P30 because it's a better match to the 2nd gen B16 that I'm running and it's a smaller JDM ECU, so it fits better in my jumble of wires under the passenger side. I'm just about to fire up my car, so I'll hit you up once I'm sure I don't need it.

you got a hairy arm mike. :thumbsup: whoever has a more hairy arm then mike post pics. I think matt might win this one

How did you know that I'd win? Do I get a prize? Some wax maybe? :rofl:

http://members.shaw.ca/matteakin/acura/B18/mmmmmmgreasy.jpg

frozenrice
05-28-2007, 05:34 PM

All hands look the same when their covered in grease........
(sorry Matt). When it comes to body hair, white guys>asians
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/pistontop.jpg

freakin
05-28-2007, 05:35 PM
Dan you bought a CRX as well? Shit son....I'm going to have to see this. Is it as rough as mine?

[B]

All hands look the same when their covered in grease........
(sorry Matt). When it comes to body hair, white guys>asians

Sweet! More pics of my arms. My mom would be so proud right now.

frozenrice
05-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Check this guys dynosheet.

B20, vtec with ITBs

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/IMG_0878.jpg

BTW, I need some help with checking/adjusting the throttle position sensor. Any have any suggestions. I know where the readings should be, but I'm not 100% sure HOW to do it.

QuasarCav
05-28-2007, 06:43 PM
Grab the springs for me!!!!

I can't make it down to PnP anytime soon but I'll pay you cash money if you grab them.

Here are the tails after a quick cleaning and polish.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r183/Lewie5/IMGP5372.jpg

danlowteg
05-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by freakin
Dan you bought a CRX as well? Shit son....I'm going to have to see this. Is it as rough as mine?

Sweet! More pics of my arms. My mom would be so proud right now.

Sure did geting it towed to my house in june pretty much a shell so i might need to get your bumpers :P.

Also Mike you might be happy I just got the sentra but wanna sell it to dump money on my Hondas :D

frozenrice
05-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Lewis, good work on the tailights. Did you clear them already? They don't look bad from the pictures. I would have grabbed the springs today but I ran out of time. I'm not sure when I'll go next. If anybody can make it out Friday afternoon we can have a meet at PnP. I don't particularly feel like going my myself. It's creepy, muddy, smelly and nobody speaks english there.

Dan, I knew you wouldn't sell out. Nissans are just a fad anyways. drifiting = 240s = Nissan = :thumbsdow. BTW for you converted Rexers, there's a few at PnP in case you need anything.

Rx7
05-28-2007, 09:01 PM
How do you clear the tail lights, i got sick of the pinkish looking thingy and painted em all red. What time are you goin to PnP on Friday?

frozenrice
05-28-2007, 09:57 PM
The tip is from www.G2IC.com. You basically remove the tailights and swish some Castrol Superclean around the inside and then rinse out with warm/hot water. Let dry and reinstall.

danlowteg
05-28-2007, 10:05 PM
wal mart sells jugs of super clean now. i got one :thumbsup:

frozenrice
05-28-2007, 10:12 PM
rx7 I can make it mid afternoon if I do go. Are you up for it?

Rx7
05-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Mid-afternoon is no good for me :(

alpineguy
05-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Mid afternoon could be good for me i will check with my boss.

QuasarCav
05-29-2007, 08:18 AM
That is what the tails looked like under the paint. Dave must have clearcoated them as well because the paint was pretty tough to get off. There is some pink left in the corners and I tried bleach to remove them but it didn't work. I dont want to buy superclean to get 2 sq. in of pink out of the lights.

freakin
05-29-2007, 09:15 AM
I need some parts....do any of you have these:

-B-series throttle cable - LS or VTEC will work
-Positive battery cable/harness to starter/fusebox
-CRX floormats (black/grey)
-EF Headlights (my buckets are broken)
-CRX front bumper rebar
-DA/EF sway bar to control arm bolt (1)

If you guys are heading to PYP on Friday, I can't make it. But if any of you would want to pick up those parts for me, I'd give you some extra cash on top of the price of them.

alpineguy
05-29-2007, 04:09 PM
I can get friday afternoon off now. So are we going to make this a mini meet?

QuasarCav
05-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by alpineguy

Where is my money?

derek123
05-30-2007, 09:44 AM
check your pm's Quasar

frozenrice
05-30-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by alpineguy

Let's do it. I'll pm you.

freakin
05-30-2007, 06:01 PM
Sweet, now the group of you can find my parts for me. :rofl:

Honestly though...If anyone can grab those parts, I'd hook you up. The battery cable and the swaybar bolt are the big ones right now.

frozenrice
05-30-2007, 06:12 PM
Matt, I'll do what I can for you. Does the battery cable have to be from a CRX or can I just get one off of a DA?

alpineguy
05-31-2007, 12:24 AM
Hey Mike, What time do you want to meet up on friday?

patrickj
05-31-2007, 12:41 AM
is there a generation 3 integra thread?

frozenrice
05-31-2007, 12:55 AM
I think there used to be one, but I think it died. Most g3 guys use www.abtegs.net, but some are on beyond as well.

freakin
05-31-2007, 07:38 AM
Matt, I'll do what I can for you. Does the battery cable have to be from a CRX or can I just get one off of a DA?

As far as I know, it's the same cable. The big issue is the battery location, so I don't think DC/EG cables will fit. So far, I think I've conned 3 of you guys in to looking for one. If you're all going down together, just make sure that you're all not grabing one. I only need one of them.

thanks again!

QuasarCav
05-31-2007, 08:40 AM
First one to grab the springs gets a big hug from me.

Alpineguy: Wheres my money?

frozenrice
05-31-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by freakin

As far as I know, it's the same cable. The big issue is the battery location, so I don't think DC/EG cables will fit. So far, I think I've conned 3 of you guys in to looking for one. If you're all going down together, just make sure that you're all not grabing one. I only need one of them.

thanks again!

No problem Matt. I recall seeing a CRX or two there and I'll try grabbing one off of that, if not, I'll grab one from a DA.

freakin
05-31-2007, 10:38 AM
If there's a CRX with decent heater controls, grab that as well...I'll pay you handsomely for that. Mine has a cracked front...pretty common problem with them.

For a reffernece, this is what it looks like (before you mention it, the cheesy shift knob and white face gauges are long gone). You can see the crack just above the red section of the temp control:

http://members.shaw.ca/matteakin/EF/stockinterior.JPG

danlowteg
05-31-2007, 10:27 PM

No problem Matt. I recall seeing a CRX or two there and I'll try grabbing one off of that, if not, I'll grab one from a DA.

Hey Mikeeeeeeeeeee because your helping Matt...........................................

Can you find me a home to buy :D

QuasarCav
06-01-2007, 08:34 AM

Hey Mikeeeeeeeeeee because your helping Matt...........................................

Can you find me a home to buy :D

How about a condo in Southwood?

3 Br
2 bath
Backyard

danlowteg
06-01-2007, 12:10 PM
Is it a condo or like a townhouse quasar? Also condo fee's and sq ft?

QuasarCav
06-01-2007, 12:36 PM
It's a townhouse. 1100sq/ft 190.00 condo fee.