PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2nd Gen Integra Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

b16Ateg
03-06-2005, 10:51 PM
they should just screw into your sides of your car (line the wheel well area )with double siding tape on the inside of the skirt to the body of your car if i'm correct

gen2teggy
03-06-2005, 10:54 PM
mmmm...i dont get it, it seems the sides r too big....i dunno like i need to cut something hahah, and im not sure where to screw it in

b16Ateg
03-07-2005, 03:57 PM
its so hard to explain.. but i hope you got ones for a teg if you have that problem

gen2teggy
03-08-2005, 02:42 AM
yeah its the one for my teg

QuasarCav
03-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Hello!

Time for an Integra update:

On the weekend I bought some 00 SiR rims wrapped with 205/50 Kumho 712's, cant wait to put those on. Sunday was a boring day so I decided to remove the intake resonator. The bumper comes off really easily and the resonator was out in 15 min. I like the sound, really deep and it isn't too loud if you are off the throttle.

As soon as my spoiler and fuel door are painted I have some choices to make. Should I go the I/H/E/C route or the Suspension route? Drivability is a big issue for me and I dont want a car that is so low that I have to plan my route. I'm looking for a 0.75-1.00" drop, is this available?

A question for you guys: does the acura symbol on the hood have holes behind it? I was going to remove it this weekend but I didn't want to end up with holes.

TIA

Lewis

frozenrice
03-08-2005, 02:26 PM
H&R, Eibach, Tein all have springs that'lll give you about 1" of lowering. Pretty sure that your hood has holes behind the emblem. I think the Acura emblem came on 91 and up model years. I know mine doesn't have them but that's because it's a 90 and Acura didn't have the emblem at the time.

Speed_Dreams
03-08-2005, 02:55 PM
Eibach Pro Kit its only 1.4" drop in the front and only 1" in the rear. the acura emblem on the front does have holes behind it i have a slightly damaged 90 hood that i would let you have for cheap if you were interested. I would definatly go with the suspention i find that the teg is zippy enough with just a K&N but the roll is kinda annoying. but if you drop your car i would make sure and do it right. Springs/coilovers and shocks. trust me dropping on stock shocks sucks donkey cock.

Drew

Originally posted by QuasarCav
Hello!

Time for an Integra update:

On the weekend I bought some 00 SiR rims wrapped with 205/50 Kumho 712's, cant wait to put those on. Sunday was a boring day so I decided to remove the intake resonator. The bumper comes off really easily and the resonator was out in 15 min. I like the sound, really deep and it isn't too loud if you are off the throttle.

As soon as my spoiler and fuel door are painted I have some choices to make. Should I go the I/H/E/C route or the Suspension route? Drivability is a big issue for me and I dont want a car that is so low that I have to plan my route. I'm looking for a 0.75-1.00" drop, is this available?

A question for you guys: does the acura symbol on the hood have holes behind it? I was going to remove it this weekend but I didn't want to end up with holes.

TIA

Lewis

QuasarCav
03-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams
Eibach Pro Kit its only 1.4" drop in the front and only 1" in the rear. the acura emblem on the front does have holes behind it i have a slightly damaged 90 hood that i would let you have for cheap if you were interested. I would definatly go with the suspention i find that the teg is zippy enough with just a K&N but the roll is kinda annoying. but if you drop your car i would make sure and do it right. Springs/coilovers and shocks. trust me dropping on stock shocks sucks donkey cock.

Drew

Thanks, I have to quote that!

Moonracer
03-08-2005, 04:54 PM

Thanks, I have to quote that!

haha nice.

Definately go with suspension first. I can't imagine having 250hp and flying into a corner at mach speed on stock springs and shocks. As far as how low to go you can do a 2" drop without to much trouble on the road. I only have a problem cause I'm missing an exhaust hanger halfway down.

lam-boy
03-08-2005, 11:48 PM
I believe the Teins are 2" - I have them, thats what it seems like.

Speed_Dreams
03-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy
I believe the Teins are 2" - I have them, thats what it seems like.

I heard the tein Stechs are really bouncy thats from what i hear on G2IC

jaylo
03-09-2005, 01:31 AM

Eibach Sportlines is the only way to go. Lowers front by 1.75" and back by 1.5"

lam-boy
03-09-2005, 02:20 AM

its a soft ride.
more of a cruising thing, not autox. right now I don't care about taking turns at 100km/h so I just went with the s-techs.

QuasarCav
03-09-2005, 11:30 AM
Hey, it's me again with lots of wonderful questions.

1. There is a burning smell coming from my right rear wheel, smells prett bad when I come off the highway. The rotor looks fine and the brakes work great. Any ideas?

2. On the highway at about 60-110 There is a low kind of vibrational hum coming from the rear of the car. I think it's related to problem #1.

3. Which clutch to buy? I narrowed it down to a OE Exedy or a Organic Exedy clutch. The is 100 dollar difference in the two, what would you guys recommend.

4. I decided on Eibach pro-kit. 1.4/1.0 sounds good to me.

5. If anyone wants to make some cash and knows the answer to questions 1 and 2 than you can fix it for me and I'll pay. It's either someone on here or a mechanic and I know how much you guys love cash!!

TIA

Lewis

b16Ateg
03-09-2005, 11:56 AM
hey lewis... if its smells like its burning it might be that your ebrake is way to tight or your rear piston on the caliper is sticking out way to much i had the same problem with mine when i put on my crossdrilled rotors and pads that would be the cause of it .. its really easy to fix.. and the for clutches it depends on how much you really wnat to spend and what you are going to be doing at the time.. see when i did mine i did stage 3 clutchmasters cos i was racing alot.. but i would highly suggest if your going to do a clutch save some more money and get a lighter flywheel because it saves you like 400-600 dollars when you do your clutch install so then they can do it at the same time.. i woudl highly suggest it. if you want me to take a look at it i can just let me know

logan

Speed_Dreams
03-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by b16Ateg
hey lewis... if its smells like its burning it might be that your ebrake is way to tight or your rear piston on the caliper is sticking out way to much i had the same problem with mine when i put on my crossdrilled rotors and pads that would be the cause of it .. its really easy to fix.. and the for clutches it depends on how much you really wnat to spend and what you are going to be doing at the time.. see when i did mine i did stage 3 clutchmasters cos i was racing alot.. but i would highly suggest if your going to do a clutch save some more money and get a lighter flywheel because it saves you like 400-600 dollars when you do your clutch install so then they can do it at the same time.. i woudl highly suggest it. if you want me to take a look at it i can just let me know

logan

could also be a wheel bearing getting bad. in that case its a good thing i have a parts car and have lots of parts. wanna buy that hood?

b16Ateg
03-09-2005, 03:35 PM
i doupt that on the wheel bearing but it could be but it does sound like brakes to me i would have to hear it and also smell it to know.. cos burn brakes gives off a familar smell

frostyda9
03-09-2005, 06:25 PM

could also be a wheel bearing getting bad. in that case its a good thing i have a parts car and have lots of parts. wanna buy that hood?

That would be my guess too. As for the clutch, I'd spend the extra $100. Just make sure when you break it in, you baby it. I broke mine in for a full 1000 KM before I drove it hard.

powerslave
03-09-2005, 06:54 PM

3. Which clutch to buy? I narrowed it down to a OE Exedy or a Organic Exedy clutch. The is 100 dollar difference in the two, what would you guys recommend.

Lewis

When I did the clutch on my Teg I went with the Exedy organic, also had a lightened Fidanza flywheel installed (12 lbs, didn't wanna go crazy with the 8lb one). It was the most noticable acceleration gain my car saw :thumbsup: So like Logan suggested, if you're doing the clutch, it might be a good idea to look into lightened flywheel.

frostyda9
03-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Don't worry too much about the flywheel being too light IMO. I decided on the 8.8 pound ACT and it's fine for day to day driving.
As Phil said, you will feel the difference.

frozenrice
03-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Clutch? Flywheel? Don't have a clue what you talking about. **cough**automatic**cough** for me.

Hey Dave, how's the interior coming? Pictures! BTW I still have that factory lip if you still want it.

Speed_Dreams
03-09-2005, 08:02 PM
i might want that front lip.....

did you want any parts in trade?

*cough* manual swap *cough*

;) :thumbsup:

frozenrice
03-09-2005, 08:37 PM
That'd be a great trade, but don't worry Drew, I have two lips, so your name is on the second one if you want it. You'll just have to wait until I get my other bumper done. It'll be done when the weather holds above 15 on a weekend. I managed to get the thing primed last weekend so I'm getting close. I'll trade you the lip straight up for a couple of those windshield plugs we were talking about.

Teggy
03-09-2005, 09:35 PM
hey does anyone know what happened to alberta integras website?

powerslave
03-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Didn't you already ask that question?
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79243
It's down, some host problems it seems. Probably changing their domain name and requiring re-registration for the fifth time in the last year :rolleyes:

Teggy
03-09-2005, 09:44 PM
hey thanx man i couldn't find my post before

Speed_Dreams
03-11-2005, 12:42 AM
hye mike i only have 2 of those black things. i would feel guilty about trading you just those for that lip. theres gotta be something else you need/want

Sandino im just wondering if you are using that shift boot that you got from my parts car? if not think you could hook a brother back up with it? thanks alot

and phil. this is the G2 thread now....your not cool enough to post here :poosie: just kiddin i miss raggin on you about your lights. just for old time sakes can someone photoshop some altezzas onto phil's Corrodo??:bigpimp:

Moonracer
03-11-2005, 03:56 AM
Ya drew I haven't put it on yet but it's not a big deal so you can have it back. :)

frozenrice
03-11-2005, 07:30 AM
Hey Drew, there's not a whole lot that I can think of at the moment. The only other thing I can think of is 90-91 bumper lenses, but I think you said the ones off the parts car were toast. If you've got them though, I'll take them along with the plugs.

Speed_Dreams
03-11-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Moonracer
Ya drew I haven't put it on yet but it's not a big deal so you can have it back. :)

I just want the boot. not the little round thing that you needed. i need the boot for my E-brake. yes i said E-brake

Speed_Dreams
03-11-2005, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by frozenrice
Hey Drew, there's not a whole lot that I can think of at the moment. The only other thing I can think of is 90-91 bumper lenses, but I think you said the ones off the parts car were toast. If you've got them though, I'll take them along with the plugs.

For sure i will put those and those little black things aside. any idea of when the lip will be avalible?

b16Ateg
03-11-2005, 09:23 AM
hey mike i have some bumper lights kicking around my house if you want them i have like 3 pairs.. and if you want clear ones i can sell you the ones on my car since i'm painting some new ones i got.. just let me know the might have a little crack in them but thats tops but the good part is that they are clear...lol

lewis how did your rear brake problem go??? or whatever it was

powerslave
03-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Hey Drew, learn how to spell Corrado you lazy bum. Anyways here is a nice pic I know you'll like

http://www3.telus.net/thetower/c_altezza.jpg

As for the others, here's a very appropriate pic

http://www3.telus.net/thetower/c_n_teg.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dirty_magic
03-11-2005, 09:35 PM
logan, thats for a 92-93 style? If so, yeah I might be interested. Anybody need any parts that Drew doesnt have at the moment? Im only taking what I need from my parts car.

frozenrice
03-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks Drew. Like I said I have two of them. One of them is sitting on the basement right now and the other one is on the car. Whoever (you or Dave) wants to get theirs first can have the one in the basement. I can remove the one on the car whenever I suppose.

Logan thanks for the offer. I'll keep them in mind but since Drew wants my factory lip and he has a few things that I want, I'll trade with him.

b16Ateg
03-11-2005, 10:35 PM
ya i dont really need the ones on my car right now.. so i would jsut give them away.. but ya.. does anyone want some front rims for racing let me know i have a pair i want to get rid of

Speed_Dreams
03-11-2005, 11:55 PM
phil whos white teg is that? its hawt.

mike i would acctually kinda like to get my hands on that lip asap so make up your friggen mind dave

frozenrice
03-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Drew when do you want to do it? It doesn't matter to me who gets which one.

BTW, Dave I saw that white 4dr Teg today that you were talking about a while ago. Gold rims, carbon hood, Speedtech stickers. Exact same spot that I saw last time near the car wash on Richmond, but this time I got a better look at it.

Speed_Dreams
03-13-2005, 11:29 AM
well i won't be doing the lip untill the snow clears up in the middle of the week so maybe this weekend? we should all bring our cars out of hiding and go play some pool or go for a beer on the weekend. what do you say?

Speed_Dreams
03-13-2005, 09:27 PM
Alright so for those who are interested. I think the roads are pretty well going to be good to go. except for the gravel. I think its time that we bring out the Wheels and shine up the cars and go out and just cruise thru the city a little. what does everyone say?

frozenrice
03-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Sounds like an idea Drew. I'll check to see what the whip has set for next weekend.

frostyda9
03-14-2005, 07:19 AM
Any weekend but the end of the month :thumbsup:

Moonracer
03-14-2005, 10:06 AM
Fer sur, gotta get two new tires for the front rims first and a new powdercoat finish on the rims. :bigpimp:

dirty_magic
03-14-2005, 08:15 PM
aw come on guys, at least wait till im in town. 28th baby!

Moonracer
03-14-2005, 08:26 PM
Woo hoo check it.

QuasarCav
03-15-2005, 09:30 AM
Woo hoo check it.

Hahaha, I wont be cracking 200K anytime soon.

As for the rear brake problem i had: I took logan's advice and checked out the adjustment screw under the E-brake. It was canted to one side and after fixing it seems the problem has almost dissapeared. I think I need new brakes but this cant wait for a month.

For the clutch I bought a Exedy Organic and a ITR flywheel, let the good times roll.

Anyone want some stock GS rims?

Moonracer
03-15-2005, 09:51 AM

Hahaha, I wont be cracking 200K anytime soon.

As for the rear brake problem i had: I took logan's advice and checked out the adjustment screw under the E-brake. It was canted to one side and after fixing it seems the problem has almost dissapeared. I think I need new brakes but this cant wait for a month.

For the clutch I bought a Exedy Organic and a ITR flywheel, let the good times roll.

Anyone want some stock GS rims?

You were lucky to find that car with so little km's.
Good purchace on the clutch and flywheel.
I want those rims but now is a bad time. :(

freakin
03-15-2005, 12:38 PM
How much for the wheels? I have a friend that might be interested. How much tread is left on the tires?

Just a head's up to everyone. I might be picking up a wrecked EP3 (Civic SIR) with a buddy to part out. Anyone want dibs on a i-VTEC K-series motor (K20A3)? :bigpimp:

lam-boy
03-15-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by freakin
How much for the wheels? I have a friend that might be interested. How much tread is left on the tires?

Just a head's up to everyone. I might be picking up a wrecked EP3 (Civic SIR) with a buddy to part out. Anyone want dibs on a i-VTEC K-series motor (K20A3)? :bigpimp:

how about the seats? :D

well guys, I have a question -

Need to get my tires unmounted off the rims, thats it. Who is the cheapest to go to? I have a buyer waiting for the tires. Now i'm just trying to find the cheapest place to goto.

Speed_Dreams
03-15-2005, 01:25 PM

Need to get my tires unmounted off the rims, thats it. Who is the cheapest to go to? I have a buyer waiting for the tires. Now i'm just trying to find the cheapest place to goto.

walmart i would guess. but be careful they might not take good care of te wheels.

just to let you guys know i will be rolling with my new jdm headligts real soon. no more one fog and half headlight for me :thumbsup: :bigpimp:

QuasarCav
03-15-2005, 01:50 PM

Poorboy tire on 17th, It's really cheap and I trust those guys. They have worked on all of my cars.

As for the rims. I'm asking $400. The winters have about 40-50% on the rear and about 30-40 on the front. I have a guy looking at them tonight and he sounds pretty keen on buying them.

PM me and we can work something out, nothing is set in stone yet.

lam-boy
03-15-2005, 07:13 PM
oh rockin the new sticka
55whp!

and how does $5 dollars sound to get 1 tire unmounted?

Moonracer
03-15-2005, 10:20 PM
lol wtf did you make that sticker up yourself or something? What's with the da squad?

lam-boy
03-15-2005, 10:59 PM
lol wtf did you make that sticker up yourself or something? What's with the da squad?

i got it off honda-tech
this guy makes eksquad efsquads and shit he makes a bunch of stickers

frostyda9
03-16-2005, 08:04 AM
Pfft my G2IC and Tein stickers give me more than 55hp :poosie:

QuasarCav
03-16-2005, 09:28 AM
oh rockin the new sticka
55whp!

and how does $5 dollars sound to get 1 tire unmounted?

I know a mount & balance costs 10 so maybe they give you a deal.

Moonracer
03-16-2005, 09:52 AM

i got it off honda-tech
this guy makes eksquad efsquads and shit he makes a bunch of stickers

woh he must make a killing.

Originally posted by frostyda9
Pfft my G2IC and Tein stickers give me more than 55hp :poosie:

ah no wonder I can't keep up with ya

Speed_Dreams
03-16-2005, 01:21 PM
ah no wonder I can't keep up with ya

well i can't keep up with either of you. my fuggin muffler is dragging me down to much friction. time for a new exhaust:(

dwillms
03-16-2005, 01:28 PM
Anyone want 5 minute clear tails? For those who haven't seen it, check this out:

SuperClean Clear Tails Trick (http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114284)

Did it myself to a set of 90-91 tails, worked like a charm.

http://img153.exs.cx/img153/3852/tails24ia.jpg

Oh yeah, anybody know the best place to find a set of one-piece's, and maybe a set of Fat Fives (94-95 GSR rims)?

Thanks,
-Dustin

QuasarCav
03-16-2005, 01:43 PM
I'm waiting on JDMsource for the one pieces, Speedtech has them too.

I posted up here for some rims and got alot of responses. Make a post and you'll find them eventually. I picked up a set of SiR rims with rubber for a amazing price.

Might be tough shipping out there though.

dwillms
03-16-2005, 01:57 PM
I have a couple trips to Calgary coming up, that's why I'm asking, since it seems like all of you are from there.

Have you got any prices from JDMSource or SpeedTech? I've e-mailed ST, no response though. I read one person picked up a set from JDM for $140? Seemed awfully cheap...

-Dustin

QuasarCav
03-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Any of you crazy crackers done a 9007 headlight conversion?

Looks pretty good and the light output is about 35% higher than stock 9004's.

Anyone want some 9004 bulbs? I have the whole sylvania family.

1 pair cool blue (2 months old) $10
1 pair stock halogen (1 month old) $10
1 pair silverstars (3 months old) $30

frozenrice
03-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by dwillms

I read one person picked up a set from JDM for $140? Seemed awfully cheap...

-Dustin

That was probably me. Here's the scoop though. The ones that I got were in pretty rough shape, hence I was able to get a better price. I spent about 4-5 hours on a Sunday afternoon sanding, polishing to get them to look half decent. The lenses were yellowed from UV exposure. On top of the price that I paid for the headlights, I spent a few bucks on polishing compounds, polish, cleaners and sandpaper.

You can save yourself all the trouble if you spend a few more bucks on a better set, but from JDMsource it's kind of hit or miss on what condition they're going to be in and whether or not he has gotten any in the last shipment.

The other thing that you have to consider is that the bulbs are H4Hs not regular H4. They are very rare to come across. You can get them online, but usually they run about $100/pair. If you buy the headlights, make sure there are some in there, if not you might be able to talk the price down a bit more. Most importantly make sure that they work or that you have a working set before installing the headlights. I went to the trouble of cleaning the bulbs with rubbing alcohol to get the most out of them.

There are a couple of tricks that you can do get H4s to work. The first one is to modify the JDM housing to accept the larger baseplate of the H4's. I opted not to go this way because I don't have much luck and chances are I would've messed it up. The other option is to hack away at the baseplate if the H4 itself and bending the metal to replicate roughly the H4H size, but to me this is a bit Red-Greenish.

HTH, I got most of this information from G2IC.com so you might want to check there for more information.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/DSCF0093.jpg

dwillms
03-16-2005, 09:23 PM
I do a lot of reading and posting at G2IC, so I've also read a lot about renewing JDM one-piece's. I wasn't sure if the one's from JDM Source came with bulbs/harnesses, and if that was one reason why they were cheap. I have no problem if they don't look the greatest, because that can always be improved, but bulbs/harnesses are expensive (like you said, the H4H bulbs).

-Dustin

dirty_magic
03-16-2005, 10:55 PM
if that were an issue, you could always do the H4H to H4 conversion. I was fortunate and got mine off of a member on G2IC, LL Cool B, I think.I have had them on the car for 3 or so years now, and still nice and clear. But Im thinking it might be time to do a black housing project, might turn out pretty sweet.

oops, didnt read a couple posts up about the h4h to h4 conversion.

frozenrice
03-16-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by dwillms
I do a lot of reading and posting at G2IC, so I've also read a lot about renewing JDM one-piece's. I wasn't sure if the one's from JDM Source came with bulbs/harnesses, and if that was one reason why they were cheap. I have no problem if they don't look the greatest, because that can always be improved, but bulbs/harnesses are expensive (like you said, the H4H bulbs).

-Dustin

The ones that I got came with harnesses, but the main bulb ones didn't have much wire left to be able to do a decent soldering job, so I get a new set from Parts Source. They were like 5bux a piece.

frostyda9
03-17-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by dirty_magic
I was fortunate and got mine off of a member on G2IC, LL Cool B

:thumbsup: I'd check with him first, his lights are clean, complete and include bulbs. I'm just not sure if he still sells them.

Speed_Dreams
03-17-2005, 08:46 AM
I have done the 9007 convertion and i like it. its way easier to drive at night and i do a lot of highway night driving having my girlfriend living in chesterslu i like it. but its just to bad that im going to thave to convert back because of my one peices. I picked mine up for $150 from a guy in edmonton. tip top shape. I know Nick at speedtech was selling a set of 1pc's up there for like $170 you could prolly talk him down to $150 if you had the cash in hand. they will need to be spent 4-5 hours on but if you really want a set...

Fat fives i know that loagan got his thru JDM source you just gotta call and see whats avalible. he can most likley get them.

dwillms
03-17-2005, 12:40 PM
LL Cool B doesn't sell one-piece's anymore, since last year already...

-Dustin

freakin
03-17-2005, 02:38 PM
I got mine on e-bay (from someone called JDMRecycler I think). They cost me somewhere in the $170 range, had a good a mount of wire behind them, and one of them had a Raybrig bulb in it. :thumbsup:

I ended up buying a second set of Raybrig H4H's and just used one to replace the OEM bulb. I got lucky and found a really clean set. Spending an extra $50 is worth it if you can find a really clean set (saves you polishing them) that has a good amount of wire left on the harnesses.

frozenrice
03-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Speaking of H4Hs, anybody here need a set? I'm thinking of ordering some so if anyone's interested let me know and I can set up a bulk purchase.

dirty_magic
03-19-2005, 06:01 PM
I could use a set of H4H's. We should all chip in and just get a case sent over from Japan, as well as the Raybrigs for the corner bulbs.

frostyda9
03-19-2005, 06:51 PM
:werd: How about a PIAA groupbuy :bigpimp: I wonder what the $ difference is between them and Raybrigs....

freakin
03-19-2005, 10:15 PM
I love my Raybrig bulbs. The color is absolutely perfect.....a nice bright intense white. I paid about $100 for the pair by the time I got them. Seems to be about the average. Is anyone running the PIAA bulbs? I wonder what they look like.

I have 1 Rabrig buld and one OEM (Phillips,Stanley?) bulb. If anyone's in a bind for one, let me know. I'll 'loan' you one until you order a set in.

Dave, if you can get a groupbuy going for a decent price, then let me know. I'm sure we can unload them on G2IC. There's a popular JDM civic headlight that uses them as well. I think it's the EG, but I'd have to look in to it.

Hopefully we have better luck with shipping....mine showed up with a loose bulb. I put it in and it's still working, so no harm I suppose.

Moonracer
03-19-2005, 10:21 PM
I'd probly be in for a group buy on the bulbs. Of course I have to get my one pieces installed first! :rolleyes:

freakin
03-19-2005, 10:23 PM
While I was looking around for that pic of the bulbs I stumbled across this one.....stock is soo friggin' high and look at that, I guess my antena worked at one point, hehe. :D

PS, check out my old Suburban in front of it. 84, flat black and on airbags....gotta love it! :bigpimp:

b16Ateg
03-20-2005, 08:52 PM
haha i remember driving by your suburban all the time.. thats so funny.. cos i thought that thing was sweet

frostyda9
03-20-2005, 10:10 PM
Matt...I have the PIAA H4H's. I sort of keep this to myself though because when I got my one pieces from the guy on G2IC and told him, he said I got very, very lucky (people almost never get 2 PIAA's with his sets). Basically he didn't want me to tell anyone because he was afraid people might all expect to get the deal I got. Since he's not selling them anymore though, it doesn't really matter. I just want a set for spares in case I ever need to replace one.

IIRC they have some sort of warranty, but it's not really feasable to send your headlight bulbs off to Japan for a month or two :rolleyes:

PS. I think everyone should post a before/after pic of their car :bigpimp:

frozenrice
03-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Here's before the JDM headlights, exhaust, lowered suspension and spoiler:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/13592e68.jpg

A few more things still to be done on the exterior.

b16Ateg
03-20-2005, 10:49 PM
my car when the rims that got stolen with my one peices.. but i pretty much bought the car stock with the one peices and the engine

frostyda9
03-20-2005, 11:57 PM
I have the original Silverhill sales sheet w/ a pic of it back when she was 100% stock :D I'll have to borrow someones scanner sometime and upload it.

frozenrice
03-21-2005, 07:33 AM
I posted a Want It Now listing on Ebay for some H4Hs and I got a response about some Polarg H4Hs for $52.99 US each. Do we want to hold out for a while for Raybrigs or Piaas? That's not a bad price for H4Hs, but I'm not sure what the brand's like.

POLARG (http://wantitnow.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?WantItNowView&adId=7962941225&ssPageName=ADME:W:WP:US:1)

freakin
03-21-2005, 12:02 PM
Mike, that's a pretty good price. Mine were listed around $75+ shipping and duty. No idea what the quality is like though. I'd ask around on G2IC and see if anyone's using them.

dwillms
03-21-2005, 01:14 PM
I did some homework for you:

Polarg H4H 4300K review (http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111152)

The review is for the B1 Hybrid 4300K bulbs, you linked to the B1 Hybrid "Eurostyle" 3900K bulbs. The seller you listed (ICB Motorsport (http://www.icbmotorsport.com)) also sells these 4300 bulbs on their Yahoo store, for $64.99. Whenever they list anything on eBay, it always lists for $5 less, so sometimes you will see the 4300's listed for $59.99.

Hope this helps,
-Dustin

dirty_magic
03-21-2005, 06:41 PM
I dont really care how much they cost. Ive heard so many good things about the Raybrigs though, it would be good if we could get them.

Oh yeah, Im going to be there in 7 days, upcoming Monday. Im there for a couple days, then off to Mexico for some fun in the sun, then Ill be back in Cowtown for a few days. Id like to get some shit going, or if anyone wants to a little bit of work on their G2 and wants a hand, Id be more than happy. Its too cold to really start working on mine, Im having withdrawels. Anybody up for a beer or a mini meet or something?

b16Ateg
03-21-2005, 07:09 PM
i had raybrig with my jdms and i loved them.. they were so bright for night driving i would so suggest them i picked them up for like 130 back in the day...

frostyda9
03-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Anybody up for a beer or a mini meet or something?

:thumbsup: We don't see our Knifer Lifer too often, we'll drain a few mugs while you're down

freakin
03-21-2005, 09:40 PM
Anybody up for a beer or a mini meet or something?

I'd love to come out and meet ya! I would be nice to see the rest of the crew as well. Let's get some details down.

freakin
03-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by b16Ateg
haha i remember driving by your suburban all the time.. thats so funny.. cos i thought that thing was sweet

What were you doing up in my neck of the woods? It's funny because I used to see your integra in deer run all the time.

dirty_magic
03-21-2005, 10:52 PM
knifer lifer, I like that. haha. Im up for whatever as long as someone can pick my rideless ass up, haha. Pool and beer would be tight, I remember Drew was trying to get that going a while back. Id like to meet some of the G2 guys I havent met yet as well.

Also, why hasnt our section "G2 Integra Thread" been moved up with "The Official S13 Thread" and "The Official 5th Gen Lude Thread." They have top of the page priority, I say we raise some hell. haha.

Moonracer
03-21-2005, 11:21 PM
^^^I'm sure all you have to do is pm a mod^^^

lam-boy
03-22-2005, 01:44 PM

Also, why hasnt our section "G2 Integra Thread" been moved up with "The Official S13 Thread" and "The Official 5th Gen Lude Thread." They have top of the page priority, I say we raise some hell. haha.

I got that taken care of :)

freakin
03-22-2005, 04:00 PM
knifer lifer, I like that. haha. Im up for whatever as long as someone can pick my rideless ass up, haha. Pool and beer would be tight, I remember Drew was trying to get that going a while back. Id like to meet some of the G2 guys I havent met yet as well.

When are you in town?

QuasarCav
03-22-2005, 04:07 PM
help!!

My fogs stopped working last night, I haven't touched them or done anything different. I checked the 10A fuse in the car and it was fine.

Is there a relay?

Speed_Dreams
03-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Thats Crazy because i have had a broken fog light for like 3 4 months and it still works. hahaha. but there might be a relay under the hood there should be a fuse panel on the passenger side strut tower. and Also sometime a fuse could be blowen and not look it. try to replace it with a 10A fuse that you know works and see what happens

and BTW my Sayings are copy writed every time you post you gotta pay me $0.25 :D

just jokes

dirty_magic
03-22-2005, 07:17 PM
im in Calgary from March 28th to April 15th, but Im in Mexico for a week in between. If we were to get something going, it might be a better idea to have it after the 9th of April, seeing as how, that is when I get back.

This Official G2 Thread status is sweet, no more scrolling down, were at the top. haha.

frozenrice
03-24-2005, 07:48 AM
How about these bulbs?

Raybrig H4H (http://shop.store.yahoo.com/yhst-1408381693991/rajdmh4hbu.html)

Polarg H4H 4300k (http://shop.store.yahoo.com/yhst-1408381693991/poh4hb1hyhab.html)

Who's all in for sure? I've searched for PIAAs but I can't seem to find anyone in N.A. that sells them, so it looks like it's either Polarg or Raybrig. If you can find some PIAA H4H let us know.

freakin
03-24-2005, 09:39 AM
I'd be in if the price is reasonable. But I don't see myself needed a pair for at least a couple years. I wouldn't mind having a set floating around. Is anyone going to japan with an empty suitcase anytime soon?

If you are, pick me up some thin mouldings. :poosie:

Moonracer
03-24-2005, 09:40 AM
im in Calgary from March 28th to April 15th, but Im in Mexico for a week in between. If we were to get something going, it might be a better idea to have it after the 9th of April, seeing as how, that is when I get back.

This Official G2 Thread status is sweet, no more scrolling down, were at the top. haha.

lol dude aren't you subscribed to this thread? No scrolling necessary.

dirty_magic
03-24-2005, 07:20 PM
i hate getting emails everytime someone posts, so I turned off the thread subscription thingy. Im in on the group buy for sure. Whichever ones are the better deal.