PDA

View Full Version : silvia

LUDELVR
11-26-2002, 02:24 AM
anyone know the guy who drives a champagne colored silvia? I thought it was a 240 but I guess the guy did a conversion. It's got turbo that's for sure. Looks pretty stock but has exhaust and gauges. Also heard the blow off valve. Had a couple of races with him going up 16th ave. Not a bad car at all!

shadowz
11-26-2002, 03:06 AM
Yup Sr20det Apex twin chamber BOV, apex intercooler, and tonnes of other good shit, his name is Jeff, Nguyen @ autodream did the install

max_boost
11-26-2002, 03:08 AM
Dam Shadowz, you got the hookups throughout the entire community!:thumbsup:

LUDELVR
11-26-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by shadowz
Yup Sr20det Apex twin chamber BOV, apex intercooler, and tonnes of other good shit, his name is Jeff, Nguyen @ autodream did the install

Car is nice! Quite the sleeper. He was driving with a white guy but yah, the guy was asian so I guess it was the same guy. Fuck man, so sweet, just saw this guy speed by me and then we played a bit going up 16th. Once again, nice car!:thumbsup: He's not on the forums is he?

infamous
11-26-2002, 10:01 AM
:drool: damn that must be nice. hey shadowz, is there any car in calgary that you don't know everything about? :D

van
11-26-2002, 12:12 PM
Yeah the guys name is Geoff. He's had that 240 awhile and I heard he had some things done to it, didn't know that much done to it, pretty cool stuff.

boi-alien
11-26-2002, 12:16 PM
it's a beautiful piece of machinery! :thumbsup:

choweyt3t4
11-26-2002, 09:32 PM
are you talking about the full conversion or the just the sr20 det??? if its just the motor then its jeff, but if it has the front end conversion too then yikes i havent seen one in champange color?

LUDELVR
11-26-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by choweyt3t4
are you talking about the full conversion or the just the sr20 det??? if its just the motor then its jeff, but if it has the front end conversion too then yikes i havent seen one in champange color?

no man, it looked like a stock front end. That guy isn't on the forums is he?

choweyt3t4
11-26-2002, 11:30 PM
not that i know of,i hear he is a pretty busy guy.i saw it when wynn was building it at his shop. soooooo pimp everything is apex on that thing full coil overs are apexi too,everything you can think of is apexi. cant wait to see it run at the track, its gonna give wynn a run for his money, so if your reading this wynn you better get started on your sr20det head like we talked about on friday night!!!!

Autodream
11-27-2002, 03:23 AM
Chowey don't you worry, I remove the head off of my new sr20det already. the head is totally apart. once I am done with the head, the block is next. so you better get your prelude back soon, to start working on it.

Hollywood
11-30-2002, 10:59 PM
People better look out for us 240 owners w/SR20's because 2003 is going to be a crazy year at secret street.

LUDELVR
12-03-2002, 01:33 AM
hahaha, just ran into that guy again today at pho kim. actually talked to him today too. Yah, it's jeff. I asked if you knew nick and yah, it's the same guy. I guess he's only running 10 psi and he raced that b18c5 powered civic and beat it by a car and a half. Not bad at all!

shadowz
12-03-2002, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
hahaha, just ran into that guy again today at pho kim. actually talked to him today too. Yah, it's jeff. I asked if you knew nick and yah, it's the same guy

duhhh jkjk:D

Dope Dealer
12-03-2002, 02:07 AM
Haha shadowz. Pimp sig man.

Jeevs car isnt really that low, is it? :rofl:

NISM0!

LUDELVR
12-03-2002, 02:08 AM

duhhh jkjk:D

hahah, just making sure man!! But I guess it's true man...you do know everyone with a fucking import!!! hahaha;) :rofl: :rofl:

shadowz
12-03-2002, 02:12 AM

hahah, just making sure man!! But I guess it's true man...you do know everyone with a fucking import!!! hahaha;) :rofl: :rofl: '

Not all whos that guy with the red 4th gen I think hes turbo?? lol

LUDELVR
12-03-2002, 02:56 AM
'

Not all whos that guy with the red 4th gen I think hes turbo?? lol

haha, you mean the one that doesn't run that well!!! hahahah not sure dude!!:dunno:

van
12-03-2002, 05:42 AM
hahaha, just ran into that guy again today at pho kim. actually talked to him today too. Yah, it's jeff. I asked if you knew nick and yah, it's the same guy. I guess he's only running 10 psi and he raced that b18c5 powered civic and beat it by a car and a half. Not bad at all!

uh, only one race was really called and the b18c5 won that one.

secondly, he didn't win all of the races he lost some he won some, same with the other guy.

they were good runs anyway.

also would like to add the ones where he did beat the civic were by half a car length. everyone saw it. =)

CRXguy
12-05-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by defekt1

uh, only one race was really called and the b18c5 won that one.

secondly, he didn't win all of the races he lost some he won some, same with the other guy.

they were good runs anyway.

also would like to add the ones where he did beat the civic were by half a car length. everyone saw it. =)

Shit!! Guess it's too late now to meet up with those guys huh?:D

I'll be ready next year.;)