PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Subaru Forester

max_boost
06-16-2002, 11:57 AM
The 2003 Subaru Forester is better looking and better equipped than the last generation. What do you guys think?

I just bought a new car and now my dad wants a new car and the Forester is what he is looking at. On the big snow falls day I wouldn't mind trading cars for a few days. Got to love the AWD

Here is a pic
http://www.canadiandriver.com/previews/images/03forester1-3.jpg

4wheeldrift
06-16-2002, 12:00 PM
Rumor has it subaru is toying with the idea of bring the Forester S/TB over here (forester powered by the 2L intercooled turbo out of the WRX). MMmmmm turbo forester.

Now THIS is a forester:

Forester STi II Type M
http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/typeM/image/typem_styling.jpg

Superesc
06-16-2002, 12:04 PM
oh man that looks like one heck of a family beastmobile!!!! :thumbsup:

max_boost
06-16-2002, 12:06 PM
LOL
I don't think my dad is the type of person to be burning it up on the roads :burnout:

I like the new 2003 Forester, he was comparing it to the Freelander from Landrover and he likes the Forester more.

For under $40K, you can get all the luxury amenities in this Subaru and is perhaps one of the best bang for your buck ride out there.

4wheeldrift
06-16-2002, 12:08 PM
I'm quite fond of the forester. If I ever need something to haul my wheels and junk around to rallies or road racing, I know what I'm gonna get. Plus it will work well for the eventually brood of demonic offspring :D

spyguy
06-16-2002, 02:18 PM
You guys are going to laugh at me but my dad has an previous gen forester and so does my brotherinlaw...it's a great car... a little underpowered but when i drive it i still have fun :)

max_boost
06-16-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by spyguy
You guys are going to laugh at me but my dad has an previous gen forester and so does my brotherinlaw...it's a great car... a little underpowered but when i drive it i still have fun :)

If my dad ends up getting the Forester that will make it two subarus in the family! I'm kind of glad I didn't get the WRX or else that will be 3 subies!

Hubert at Centaur Subaru will love my family! LOL

Before my sister got her 2.5RS, we test drove the Forester, great car to drive!

2K255HP
06-17-2002, 02:41 PM
Canadian Driver just did a first drive review of the 2003 Forester
heres the link if u want to check it out :)

First Drive : 2003 Subaru Forester (http://www.canadiandriver.com/roadtest/03forester.htm)

Originally posted by max_boost

If my dad ends up getting the Forester that will make it two subarus in the family! I'm kind of glad I didn't get the WRX or else that will be 3 subies!

Hubert at Centaur Subaru will love my family! LOL

Before my sister got her 2.5RS, we test drove the Forester, great car to drive!

max_boost
06-18-2002, 11:24 PM
WEll we just got a new addition to my family! My dad is buying the Red 2003 Subaru Forester XS w/leather/cd/all options

Woohoo, looks like I got AWD for the winter!:thumbsup: :clap:

sexualbanana
06-18-2002, 11:57 PM
does ur family wanna adopt me?

WBB6
06-19-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by spyguy

Foresters are Awesome, yeah abit underpowered...but still a nice automobile!