PDA

View Full Version : what in the f*#@..

pixil9
10-27-2004, 04:53 PM
Ok.. I'm driving out of crowfoot NW onto nosehill and this lady in a green car is right in front of me.. I'm at least 5 feet off her bumper and i know my truck very well. So she goes 10 around the corner and keeps driving slowly.. then i say fuck this.. gun it and go by her.. I look over and this lady is just LIVID throwing her arms and shaking her finger.. looking like she's screaming you hit me or you almost hit me. She then proceeds to go over 2 lanes on the left of me and stops beside my truck in the turning lane. Shes doing the same thing just screaming and pulls out a pad and writes down my license plate. I know I didn't hit her.. I even checked when i got home and nothing happened.. no damage not even the slighest mark.

I'm just curious if any of you have experienced anything fucked up like this.. I was trippin out bad.

ZorroAMG
10-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Unless you hit her or there were witnesses to your crappy tailgating, then you're fine...just stop tailgating people and move on with your life....

statick
10-27-2004, 05:19 PM
lots of idiots are out on the road everyday. one time i was driving down a road, then i see an old man at a intersection wanting to cross, so i stop and signal to go forward. he doesnt budge, and says i should go, so i start moving forward then he starts shaking his hand at me and swearing adn writes down my plate. nothing happend after that tho.

EK 2.0
10-27-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by statick
lots of idiots are out on the road everyday. one time i was driving down a road, then i see an old man at a intersection wanting to cross, so i stop and signal to go forward. he doesnt budge, and says i should go, so i start moving forward then he starts shaking his hand at me and swearing adn writes down my plate. nothing happend after that tho.

He shook his hand at you AND wrote down your plate??

I have to call :bullshit: because unless he had three hands there is NO WAY he could have done that...

GingeRRRBeef
10-27-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

He shook his hand at you AND wrote down your plate??

I have to call :bullshit: because unless he had three hands there is NO WAY he could have done that...

stop being an ass :rofl:

pixil9
10-27-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Unless you hit her or there were witnesses to your crappy tailgating, then you're fine...just stop tailgating people and move on with your life....

i wasn't tailgating.. I was behind her to yield onto nosehill.. she stopped and just started driving at like 10 km/h around the corner and I went onto nosehill behind her.. then she freaked

statick
10-27-2004, 06:54 PM
cyclone, he wrote it down THEN shook his hand and proceeded with the yelling. sorry for not being exactly accurate.

Xtrema
10-28-2004, 09:43 AM
If there isn't contact, cops could care less. Extra work and no money in it for them.

B17a
10-28-2004, 09:47 AM
5 ft aint that much space. You probably intimidated the shit out of her in your big Silverado. I'm sure all she could see looking in her rear view was your lights and big honking grill. Probably scared her a bit!:cry:

Kamen
10-29-2004, 11:07 AM
She can't do shit. It's her word against yours plus there is no physical proof.
I had that happen to me last year, this lady was going 70 in the left lane of a highway and I changed lanes and passed her and she flips me off and at the red light after the highway I saw her write my plate down. Nothing happened.

thinmyster
10-29-2004, 12:40 PM
ive had people take pictures of my plate
unless theres a witness dont sweat it

pixil9
10-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Yea that's cool. A cop actually called my house on the 27th i think.. i tried returning his call but hes always out on patrol.. haven't heard from him since. Is it possible he's just calling to bitch at me for whatever this lady said i did?

kiwi
10-30-2004, 09:52 PM
So, what exactly did you do? & why was she freaking out? because you passed her? huh? I don't get it :confused:

pixil9
10-31-2004, 02:57 PM
I did absolutely nothing.. she drove slow around this corner and just freaked out at me when i passed her lol

shadow
10-31-2004, 10:23 PM
You have seen the type of people if anyone merges infront of them... turns infront of them... or does anything around them within a quarter mile.... they lay into the horn and start screaming swares....

Don't worry... if she was that pissed off she probably busted a vein in her brain...

New statistic... ... 4/10 heart attacks occur within one hour of being in traffic... road rage kills.... literally... =P

Just don't get too close to people and they have no reason to complain.

Gazoo
10-31-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by pixil9
I did absolutely nothing.. she drove slow around this corner and just freaked out at me when i passed her lol

I call :bullshit: Ya had to do something to get that kinda reaction.

00redLUDE
10-31-2004, 11:52 PM
Dude, why are you even sweating this bit@ch? She can't do nothing to you. Don't even lose any sleep over it. And about the popo, don't even bother calling them back. If they really wanted to get a hold of you they will. It's not your responsibility to get a hold of them.

A big :thumbsdow :thumbsdow to the anal retentive woman!!

yohan4ws
11-01-2004, 12:10 AM
Here's my story, I was with my GF driving on crowchild when they had all the construction at dalhousie for the new train station.

Some idiot was in a truck barelling down the dirt road to my right, the traffic was moving just ahead of me and I knew this fuck was going to try and but in front of me ... this isnt a construction truck, traffic was bumper to bumper from the train station to the next set of lights (Shagnappi?) ...

so I gunned it tried to get in and the fucker WHAM rips left right in front of me missing the front of my car by centimeters .... sure I could have been more aggressive but .. this is my baby.

But this faggot in the truck had his wife and 2 kids in the back (extended cab).

Anyways, idiots like that deserve to have the cops called. This shit just begs for you to wish a cop was there, so fuckin rights I called the cops - why not ... I was in bumper to bumper traffic anyways ..

so the point of my story: There is nothing you can do unless you want to go to court to see somebody get a traffic violation .. and even then, there is a slim chance it'll happen...

Sure if your creative and have video etc. but being the key witness and the person that called it in, you have to show up otherwise there is nobody (cops etc) to testify against the other person.

Chances are, nobody will want to waste a day in court to see some idiot get a measly ticket.

illeagle
11-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by yohan4ws
Here's my story, I was with my GF driving on crowchild when they had all the construction at dalhousie for the new train station.

Some idiot was in a truck barelling down the dirt road to my right, the traffic was moving just ahead of me and I knew this fuck was going to try and but in front of me ... this isnt a construction truck, traffic was bumper to bumper from the train station to the next set of lights (Shagnappi?) ...

so I gunned it tried to get in and the fucker WHAM rips left right in front of me missing the front of my car by centimeters .... sure I could have been more aggressive but .. this is my baby.

But this faggot in the truck had his wife and 2 kids in the back (extended cab).

Anyways, idiots like that deserve to have the cops called. This shit just begs for you to wish a cop was there, so fuckin rights I called the cops - why not ... I was in bumper to bumper traffic anyways ..

so the point of my story: There is nothing you can do unless you want to go to court to see somebody get a traffic violation .. and even then, there is a slim chance it'll happen...

Sure if your creative and have video etc. but being the key witness and the person that called it in, you have to show up otherwise there is nobody (cops etc) to testify against the other person.

Chances are, nobody will want to waste a day in court to see some idiot get a measly ticket.

or you could be a nice driver, and let the family in. since he was 'barelling down' he obviously dosen't drive slow, so why not let him in? not like he'll cause you any more time out of your day.. it's 'bumper to bumper' maybe if you do it this way, next time you won't get cut off.....

ancient
11-01-2004, 02:06 AM
I love calgary drivers.

Gazoo
11-01-2004, 09:48 AM
Especially the testosterone driven drivers here.:tongue: :nut:

gorillam
11-01-2004, 11:10 PM
Ok.. I'm driving out of crowfoot NW onto nosehill and this lady in a green car is right in front of me.. I'm at least 5 feet off her bumper and i know my truck very well. So she goes 10 around the corner and keeps driving slowly.. then i say fuck this.. gun it and go by her.. I look over and this lady is just LIVID throwing her arms and shaking her finger.. looking like she's screaming you hit me or you almost hit me. She then proceeds to go over 2 lanes on the left of me and stops beside my truck in the turning lane. Shes doing the same thing just screaming and pulls out a pad and writes down my license plate. I know I didn't hit her.. I even checked when i got home and nothing happened.. no damage not even the slighest mark.

I'm just curious if any of you have experienced anything fucked up like this.. I was trippin out bad.

DUMBASS, what did you expect if you had to check if you hit her get???

yohan4ws
11-02-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by illeagle

or you could be a nice driver, and let the family in. since he was 'barelling down' he obviously dosen't drive slow, so why not let him in? not like he'll cause you any more time out of your day.. it's 'bumper to bumper' maybe if you do it this way, next time you won't get cut off.....

Do you really think I want any prick who does 60km+ OFF the road anywhere near me ? ...

It's the principal jackass. If nobody let the guy in, he'd think twice about breaking the law and pulling idiot manouvers like that one.

1badPT
11-02-2004, 10:02 AM
I'm guessing she freaked out because you were tailgating her. You might know your truck but she doesn't. And following that close isn't safe in any vehicle. I'm guessing that's the real reason she was freaking out - no one gives a shit if they get passed unless its a race, and if she was going slow, then she clearly wasn't in a race.
:thumbsdow :dunno: :rolleyes:

hockeybronx
11-08-2004, 12:15 AM

Hey Playa...

Just blow her off and keep goin...

Not takin nothin from no one
Give em hell long as I'm breathin
Kickin ass in the mornin,
And takin names in the evening.

EK 2.0
11-08-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

Hey Playa...

Just blow her off and keep goin...

Not takin nothin from no one
Give em hell long as I'm breathin
Kickin ass in the mornin,
And takin names in the evening.

hey...playa...what does an obscure Marshall Mathers quote have to do with his situashion??

hockeybronx
11-08-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

hey...playa...what does an obscure Marshall Mathers quote have to do with his situashion??

Hey Playa...

Well this thread was started because he was upset about some crazy lady with three arms who was freaking out at him.

I was trying to tell him (indirectly and inspirationally) to not worry about it if he did nothing wrong, and just focus on driving safetly.

Everything gonz be alright Arif you crazy mofo Cyclone :thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
11-08-2004, 10:53 AM
ooooh Arif's got a stalker

bye Playa.

@lchy
11-09-2004, 02:12 PM
St8 uP GAaaAAngztAAAzz uP iinn thIz MuTha FuKKa!! WeRRd PlaYYAAzzz!!!:rofl: THemz aInt taKin Noo ShizzzzLLee From n0 bizzZlE!

Stook
11-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Just don't tailgate people. I get pissed too if someone in a car/truck tailgates me.:guns: :guns:

pixil9
11-09-2004, 06:02 PM
how the fuck is being stopped behind some tailgating.. that would be stopping too close at an intersection

Fuji
11-09-2004, 06:23 PM
jsut slow down get behind her and take her plate report her for being an idiot:guns:

noodles
11-09-2004, 06:33 PM
wut happns if you get hit from behind? would your truck not go into her car?

Stook
11-09-2004, 06:48 PM
how the fuck is being stopped behind some tailgating.. that would be stopping too close at an intersection

Whatever:rolleyes: :dunno:

schurchill39
11-16-2004, 02:53 PM
Something like that happend to me when I was driving my bike. I was behind this lady (I was a car lenths behind her) and my friend was driving in front of her so i yelled at him and tried to way at him then the lady got pissed off gave me the finger pulled over and wrote my plate down. Then I followed that bitch ass home haha. But i got a call that night from the po-lice and they told me I didnt know wat the speed limit was EVEN THOUGH I WAS BEHIND HER!!! i was supposidly speeding. They didnt say anything about tailgating or anything like that, not even me following her to her house.

At lease I have that dumb hoe a scare.