PDA

View Full Version : XS Energy Drink

Will@STRD
10-28-2004, 07:43 PM
Just wondering if anyone have any feedback on their product
thanks ALL!!

XS Energy Drink (http://www.xsblast.com/)

YCB
10-28-2004, 10:22 PM
we used to sell it at my store.. nothign special, it does a comparison to like sobe energy drinks and stuff and it "beats them all".. 0 carbs is because there is 0 sugar.. sugar=carbs..

stick to water and fruits ie) apples and banana's if u need energy..

Merkur
10-28-2004, 10:34 PM
i had a guy give one to me once when i was at work, said i looked tired. It actually made me feel like i wanted to get out and do something.

YCB
10-28-2004, 10:48 PM
i think its all mental .. just like say ur car without a intake.. u drive it feels fine.. normal.. then u put a intake in there "its faster i can feel it".. unless u can feel 0.01hp.. i think its all in ur mind

1badPT
10-28-2004, 11:16 PM
Yeah if you want a real eye opener, try this - I drink it right before workouts:

1 bag of green tea
1 bag of chai tea
1 tablespoon of instant coffee
3 tablespoons of dextrose

mix that up, drink it and hang the fuck on

1-Bar
10-29-2004, 01:43 AM
xs drink....some sales rep came into my work offering me a position for the company. He claimed that it was the best selling energy type drink in Canada....

I tired it, bah...its another one of those things. Save your money and buy a coffee IMO.

EDM
10-30-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
Yeah if you want a real eye opener, try this - I drink it right before workouts:

1 bag of green tea
1 bag of chai tea

it must taste really nasty too :barf:

i would go for monster drink.

jdmakkord
10-31-2004, 02:39 AM
They taste way better than redbull, and apparently they have more kick......

1badPT
10-31-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by EDM

it must taste really nasty too :barf:

i would go for monster drink.

Its not bad actually - kinda like a flavoured coffee at Second Cup. I don't drink it for the flavour though ;)

1992_prelude_sr
10-31-2004, 01:48 PM
Lol just get redbull.

aside from that Monster is the best drink.

buy the GIANT monster can's and chug it.
I swaer u get so much energy u just jump around.

Will@STRD
11-12-2004, 07:35 PM
The problem with Redbull is I heard that you can drink more than 4 can a day and it contain lots of fat and calories. It's not that I care (I need to gain weight anyway) but my GF does. According to research XS only have 5 calories and 0 fat in a can but redbull have 110 calories and 27g of fat in a can.:rolleyes:

rahim
11-12-2004, 07:39 PM
Redbull in a can isn't much of an energy drink just some caffeine and a little niacin, you'd be better of with coffee. If you remember when red bull first came here last year maybe a little longer you could get it in a glass bottle, looked like medicine. That was the real red bull much more potent then the stuff out here now.

ApexDrift
11-14-2004, 01:24 PM
redbull is the equivalent of 5 medium sized coffee, 3 bags of chips, and 2 chocolete bars!

not healthy at all, best source for a healthy caffine intake is tea. green tea will actualy help with leaning out and burning fat, so if you wanna cut and get ripply drink green tea

ApexDrift
11-14-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by rahim
Redbull in a can isn't much of an energy drink just some caffeine and a little niacin, you'd be better of with coffee. If you remember when red bull first came here last year maybe a little longer you could get it in a glass bottle, looked like medicine. That was the real red bull much more potent then the stuff out here now.

that contained andreadimean (sp) which was also found in hydroxycut. andreadimean acted like speed and would get you wired, giving you more energy that you knew what to do with, but after the "high" you just burn out and crash and burn. it was eventually desided that it was a steroid.

Originally posted by Will@STRD
The problem with Redbull is I heard that you can drink more than 4 can a day and it contain lots of fat and calories. It's not that I care (I need to gain weight anyway) but my GF does. According to research XS only have 5 calories and 0 fat in a can but redbull have 110 calories and 27g of fat in a can.:rolleyes:

if you read the back your not supposed to drink more then 2 cans a day, it has a lot of trans fats, which will result in high colesteral, it also says you shouldnt mix with alcohal but i see people still mix it with vodka, so who knows :dunno:, the fats not going to screw you over, half a hour of some moderate running and you just lost the calories, its the trans fat will clog your arteries and give you a high colesteral level, then your really fucked and you have to change your life style of eating and working out

ricosuave
11-22-2004, 02:46 PM
i dont know, i dont think id like to try an energy drink that has been refurbished...

:nut:

QuasarCav
11-22-2004, 02:50 PM
27g's of fat in redbull:eek: :eek:

Why not just drink iced capps?

import_illusion
11-22-2004, 02:50 PM
i just take caffeine pills :thumbsup: works great!

ricosuave
11-22-2004, 02:58 PM
and cheaper too!

xsenergy
12-16-2004, 10:44 PM
Well guy's you are kinda right but most of you wrong. Redbull 1 flavor with sugar with carbs with all kind of stuff but no vitamins.Xs is energy drink ....and not just a brand name!......i do drink every day 2-4 cans of xs and belive me it's ver very good and tasty too.......so if that didn't explain email me [email protected]

blueripper6
12-16-2004, 11:03 PM
An old paintball team was sponsered by the stuff last year.. I like the taste, defintly gives u more energy, someone said it was like 1000% of the vitamin b16a LOL.. actually i dunno.. something like that.

Wildcat
12-17-2004, 02:03 PM
sobe A-Rush has no calories or surgar, and they also have that new "No Fear" drink, its friggin huge, the size of a tall can.

http://www.sobenofear.com/huh/

Tyler883
12-18-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by 1badPT

1 bag of green tea
1 bag of chai tea

where do you buy dextrose?

red_ae92
12-19-2004, 09:38 PM
i have tired it, wasn't impressed. I rather stick with Red Bull

gthang2003
12-20-2004, 07:55 PM
RedBull in Canada is not legit.. I was in england tried it there dahmm gives you a buzz