PDA

View Full Version : I met Troy Allan Today!!!!

Gondi Stylez
10-29-2004, 09:14 PM
Well, I thought I would share my crazy story from today!

I was walking out of Wcykham (MRC) at about 9:50ish and I saw a flyer for a Rave being put on tonight (Oct. 29) by Fehrenheit, so I stop and take a look to see who's playing. I see Lisa Lashes and I was impressed, as I like her alot. Then I read down and notice the local DJ's and notice most probably my favorite local DJ, Troy Allan. I tell my GF and my other friend, "this looks like a good show..."

THEN....

This guy taps me on the back and says "you should really come to that party, its gonna be sweet, also im playing there!" Im like, oh wikid, what kind of music do you spin? "Hard House...(longish pause)....im Troy Allan!! At first it didn't hit me AT ALL! Then 2min later im like, WTF, I just met Troy Allan!! Holy shit, that is so fuckin cool, blah blah!

So ya, that is what happened, and I thought id share my event with you guys! Plus, those who listen to some of the local DJ's must have heard about Allan! He is fuckin insane!! Always gets me going!!

Well, hopefully I see him again so I can say whats up and not be as surprised! In any case, we know he goes to MRC so im bound to bump in to him again!!:thumbsup:

JordanLotoski
10-29-2004, 09:16 PM
whos troy allen?

Gondi Stylez
10-29-2004, 09:17 PM
Hard house DJ

Def_3
10-29-2004, 09:23 PM
Troy Allen = local hardhouse hard trance DJ

its cool you met him....I guess....

I met my mail man today....

JAYMEZ
10-29-2004, 09:54 PM
For a second i thought you said you saw lisa lashes... Ahh well seeing Troy Allen isnt that big of a deal lol ,but he spins good stuff .... But if you want a good rave , Nov 20th at maxbell , Jahon Gellin (spelling for sure hahah)

YCB
10-29-2004, 10:01 PM
i met dj morgan back in the days of raving. rollerland rave if i remember correctly.. he popped some E then went up and spun his set.. crazy haha

Street_Soldier
10-29-2004, 11:55 PM
I ve met Armin Van Buuren and DJ Phamz

JAYMEZ
10-30-2004, 12:29 AM
I met Tiesto when he came , but whatever lol

Gondi Stylez
10-30-2004, 12:42 AM
hahah I know it sounds really gay that im saying I met Troy Allan, but I havent met any DJ's before, even when I raved back in the day! Now, I dont rave that much so ya! Oh well, it was a big deal at the time!

O ya, Nov. 20, I think its called Impact.. looks awsome!!

JAYMEZ
10-30-2004, 01:39 AM
^^ Ya i think im going to come out of hiding and go to it. I havnt gone to a rave foreveeerrr. But I am going to Ibiza soon. Found a easy way to get there. Stay at my home in England ($800 flight) then from London to Spain go on stand by and pay 52 pounds to get to Ibiza... Then when i go to Ibiza im going to visit the club privilege ibiza - its the biggest night club in the world , even has a pool heeh

and all you see there are girls like this

http://www.space-ibiza.es/image/gallery/welove_040808/IMG_6608.jpg

or go to a nice european beach.

http://www.bangkok-private.com/ibiza_c/Ibiza2004/images/previews/preview142.jpg

http://www.bangkok-private.com/ibiza_c/Ibiza2004/images/previews/preview205.jpg

Constant parties

House DJs
http://www.bangkok-private.com/ibiza_c/Ibiza2004/images/previews/preview306.jpg

SI-vic
10-31-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Street_Soldier
I ve met Armin Van Buuren and DJ Phamz

I've also met DJ Phamz
he's an odd fella thats for sure

DJ Lazy
10-31-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
^^ Ya i think im going to come out of hiding and go to it. I havnt gone to a rave foreveeerrr. But I am going to Ibiza soon. Found a easy way to get there. Stay at my home in England ($800 flight) then from London to Spain go on stand by and pay 52 pounds to get to Ibiza... Then when i go to Ibiza im going to visit the club privilege ibiza - its the biggest night club in the world , even has a pool heeh

Take me with you man.. I need to leave this god awful country... just take me with you... you can leave me there for all I care... :D :D :D