PDA

View Full Version : Paint?? Where is a good place to get some spray paint...

marq-jt
10-30-2004, 12:15 PM
I have a custom blue paint for my car and i was wondering if you guys know anywhere whre the ycan mak the paint into a spray paint well in the spray can.... and also a touch up paint in calgary.....

im planning on going today to canadian tire and check out what they have and all and see

I need to knwo where you cna get your custom blue paint in a spray can... kinda hard for me to explain but plz help...need to knwo asap i wnan go and get them today...

Team_Mclaren
10-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Caglary Body Shop Supplies
search for their address (somwhere in the NE) , thast where I go, Around 25 a can
Tell them the paint code and they'll make one for you right at the spot.

They are not the nicest people, but the only place I know where they do it.

marq-jt
10-30-2004, 12:19 PM
thanx.... if anyoen else know a place and maybe cheaper since 25 a can is kinda high maybe around 10 or 15 a can would be nice...

Weapon_R
10-30-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

They are not the nicest people, but the only place I know where they do it.

:rofl:

They are pretty nice people. Once you go there a couple of times, they are the best. He gave me a bottle of pearl for my car once, and he always gives me discounts now

Team_Mclaren
10-30-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

:rofl:

They are pretty nice people. Once you go there a couple of times, they are the best. He gave me a bottle of pearl for my car once, and he always gives me discounts now

haha, everytime i go in there it seems soo odd.. lol, may be just to me..
:dunno:

marq-jt
10-30-2004, 12:49 PM
can we stick on the topic plz

i just wnna find a palce where its cheap for a can not like 20 or higher a can...

thanx..

Skylinelover
10-30-2004, 01:10 PM
Well you won't find it any cheaper for custom paint.

gnarkill
12-14-2004, 10:32 PM
Freddies, i got some custom paint there, but then again i live in medicine hat, also i got some other custom paint at cloverdale both places worked out great