PDA

View Full Version : 200km/h ... w00t! The h22 likes me

yohan4ws
10-31-2004, 08:13 PM
So yeah I was bored the other night and seeing as the roads were good I though I'd take my baby out for a spin and see how she handles going fast in vtec..

Well, handles fukin awesome!!!

I jetted out from sarcee and turned to glenmore west which turns into .. i dont know what highway but the one that'll take you to bragg creek, there was traffic so I only pulled 150ish and flew by some semi's .. the oncoming lane was empty . big bonus .. then turned right towards the #1 and was behind a truck and grooved to some tunes .. then as soon as I hti the #1 (the truck went straight) Opened her right up ... oh baby!!

The variable power steering in these cars gives less power assist the faster you go, so the car just feels different when you get up past 120 .. then from there on its a whole new beast ... the steering tightens, the air flow brings the car down a bit and the 4ws eases the turns keeping me in control ... so im like good good, .. but 120 is nothing .. 140 . yea yea .. deerfoot speed ..

160 .. uh huh .. feels good.. heres a turn .. 180 .. oh yea still going ... lets gt the bitch up to 190 ... brwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 200 ... wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... thudda thudda ... (bumps i the road) ... wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... oh yea feels good .... then slowed her down and took her home.

I just wish that it was still summer so I could give it a good workout up to my parents cabin at windemere lake ... next year!!

illeagle
10-31-2004, 08:27 PM
ricer!!! j/k enjoy it while it lasts
edit:.. actually i'm not joking.. i just re-read the post.. you are a rice racer.. trade in your lude for a neon("mini viper")..

civicluva
10-31-2004, 08:34 PM
and how long did it take for you to get to 200? :rofl:

T5Bird
10-31-2004, 09:03 PM
I'm impressed. :rolleyes:

Dj_FL!PSW!TCH
10-31-2004, 09:29 PM
lol, dont you have some friends to go tell this to?

Seanith
10-31-2004, 09:50 PM
:confused:

:clap:

Chester
10-31-2004, 09:56 PM
man, put on your flame suit

Zero102
10-31-2004, 10:22 PM
:whocares:

This is the dumbest thread I've seen in a while... oh wait, there's that other one about the guy getting busted on macleod trail.

Time for the mods to take care of this one....

Z_Fan
10-31-2004, 11:18 PM
Sounds like it took you about 5 minutes to get to 200km/H. You evil ricer you. :devil:

My car will go from 0-200-0 in less than 18 seconds. :rolleyes:

That's almost as impressive as your story...er...but not quite. Your story ROCKS! :thumbsup:

BTW, do you know how many people have been killed on that highway in the last 2 years? :dunno:

cavb0i
10-31-2004, 11:46 PM
i dunno but a lude wont hit 200 easy. bet u took leik 2 minits 2 get that fast. ur lude is like as fast as my cav.

GQNammer
10-31-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by cavb0i
i dunno but a lude wont hit 200 easy. bet u took leik 2 minits 2 get that fast. ur lude is like as fast as my cav.

cuz cavs can hit it in less than 10 seconds.

yohan4ws
11-01-2004, 12:05 AM
oh really ?? I thought CAV were a POS car .. they can get to 200 in 10 seconds??

shit .. im going to sell my prelude and get a cavvy then ... my gf has a cavvy, i always thought it felt like it had more power, now I know .. the owners manual said it only had 120hp but that must be for automatic .. i knew 5sped were faster

dont call me a ricer guys, i know what im talking about .. i know cars so good. im working on a supercharger that goes on the exhaust right now, its better than turbo because it sucks the air out the exhaust and rushes new air in faster. i already have it patent pending so dont wh0re my dieas biotches..

i bet i can get to 200 in 7 seconds in my cavvy .. the great thing is preludes are wroth more, i can get a new cavalier for the price of selling my prelude!:burnout:

Seanith
11-01-2004, 12:07 AM
lol wtf is going on here :dunno: :rofl:

illeagle
11-01-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by yohan4ws
oh really ?? I thought CAV were a POS car .. they can get to 200 in 10 seconds??

shit .. im going to sell my prelude and get a cavvy then ... my gf has a cavvy, i always thought it felt like it had more power, now I know .. the owners manual said it only had 120hp but that must be for automatic .. i knew 5sped were faster

dont call me a ricer guys, i know what im talking about .. i know cars so good. im working on a supercharger that goes on the exhaust right now, its better than turbo because it sucks the air out the exhaust and rushes new air in faster. i already have it patent pending so dont wh0re my dieas biotches..

i bet i can get to 200 in 7 seconds in my cavvy .. the great thing is preludes are wroth more, i can get a new cavalier for the price of selling my prelude!:burnout:

ricer... so what happened to your first motor again?? Don't care if your trying to turn this into an owning... your a prick.. put your flame suit on..:whipped:

Team_Mclaren
11-01-2004, 12:20 AM
ok this thread is just dumb.. i dont see the point of it at all...
and plz people drive SAFE