PDA

View Full Version : Burning Rubber!!!!!!!

1992_prelude_sr
10-31-2004, 10:46 PM
We'll I was cruising around tonight and I thought I could see if I could burn rubber with my automatic prelude.

So I went down to the coop parking lot * absolutely empty*
and I tried it.

the first atempt I popped her into nutrel. I reved the engine to about 7000 rpm and then popped it into drive 4. The wheels spined however the car slowly pulled forward then the car just SHOT forward like a catapult.
atempt 1 was not a success.

So I thought drive 4 is to high of a gear, it could be like poping a manual car into drive 2 or 3.

so I tried again.
This time after I reved the engine when it was in nutrel. I poped the transmission into gear 2. * success *
since it was a smaller gear the wheels spun faster and I just burned a hell of a lot of rubber!.

I thought it was pretty cool I never did that before.:D

My guess is this is very bad for my car though....

3G
10-31-2004, 10:50 PM
Automatic or standard? if it's automatic, neutral drops are not good for your tranny!

finboy
10-31-2004, 10:51 PM
[keep doing it, its not bad at all for your car]

wildrice
10-31-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by 1992_prelude_sr
We'll I was cruising around tonight and I thought I could see if I could burn rubber with my automatic prelude.

1-Bar
10-31-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by finboy

[I agree!!]

TypeS
10-31-2004, 10:55 PM
lol 3G he mentioned that his car was an auto like 5 or 6 times in the post.....:rolleyes:
but yea now that your curiosity is satisfied i wouldn't advise giving your tranny any more kicks in the teeth:D

dj_rice
10-31-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by finboy

Yeah, for automatics, its essential to do this all the time or it screws up ur engine...so do it as much as possible

^SkylinE^
10-31-2004, 10:57 PM
your a tool......... gotta love open differential burnouts

and I tried it.

the first atempt I popped her into nutrel. I reved the engine to about 7000 rpm and then popped it into drive 4. The wheels spined however the car slowly pulled forward then the car just SHOT forward like a catapult.

So I thought drive 4 is to high of a gear, it could be like poping a manual car into drive 2 or 3.

so I tried again.
This time after I reved the engine when it was in nutrel. I poped the transmission into gear 2. * success *
since it was a smaller gear the wheels spun faster and I just burned a hell of a lot of rubber!.

:thumbsdow

1992_prelude_sr
10-31-2004, 10:58 PM
Alright thanks guys.
I don't need to bust anything until I have money this spring to do my engine swap and purchase a new tranny.

It was super fun though.
- just remeber incase anybody else wants to burn rubber in an auto, you have to pop it into drive 1 or drive 2... drive 4 just shots u off like a slingshot-

kanjus_paki
10-31-2004, 11:00 PM

and I tried it.

so I tried again.

well ur wrong on that one georgie

d4 and d3 utilize the first 4 and 3 gears respectively but "2" and "1" just use that gear only so d3 and d4 will start off in 1 but "2" will satart off and stay in "2"

M_Power
10-31-2004, 11:00 PM
this guy is such a typical highschool wannabe, reading your snuff post and now this... :rolleyes:

1992_prelude_sr
10-31-2004, 11:02 PM
You still get more power with drive 1, in gear 1.
then u have to pop it into drive 2, then drive 3, then drive 4.

ExtremeSi
10-31-2004, 11:03 PM
I did that too. I't super fun. The difference was I did it on a 88 Mercury Sable. (not a nice car!).
please stop

1992_prelude_sr
10-31-2004, 11:06 PM
I will stop.

TypeS
10-31-2004, 11:07 PM
hahaha this thread got real funny real fast..:nut:

1992_prelude_sr
10-31-2004, 11:09 PM
I'm good for making entertaining threads.:drama:

1992_prelude_sr
10-31-2004, 11:11 PM
Me and my buddies were at wallmart tonight
Because our friend matt works at mcdonalds inside wallmart.
We were waiting for him to get off work and while he was cleaning up we thought it would be funny to steal ronald mcdonald who sat on the bench outside mcd's.

so we got a rench from my buddies car and unscrewed ronald mcdonald from the bench and took him and hid him in the toys section :rofl:

Matt came out and was like WTF WHERE DID RONALD GO.
took them forever to find him It was absoultely hilarious..
then we got kicked out.

NickGT
10-31-2004, 11:12 PM
We were waiting for him to get off work and while he was cleaning up we thought it would be funny to steal ronald mcdonald who sat on the bench outside mcd's.

so we got a rench from my buddies car and unscrewed ronald mcdonald from the bench and took him and hid him in the toys section :rofl:

then we got kicked out.
:whocares: :closed:

3G
10-31-2004, 11:14 PM

then we got kicked out.

You coulda stole 2 trays from mickyD's instead of Ronnie and put em behind ur back tires, backed up onto them, held that ebrake up and slid around. Wayy better than trying to do a burnout in an automatic

1-Bar
10-31-2004, 11:18 PM
you can always put it in D1, ebrake all the way up and mash the throttle to do a burnout....

1992_prelude_sr
10-31-2004, 11:18 PM
LMAO
that would be pimp:bigpimp:

fast95pony
10-31-2004, 11:22 PM
Wow !!That's too cool dude. Hanging out at Walmart because your friend..Matt.. works there sound like lots of fun.
Do you get free fries ?? That would be awesome !! :drool:

But please,please do more burnouts.I can only dream about doing that...:thumbsup:

cboyspimp
10-31-2004, 11:28 PM
lol

Idratherbsidewayz
10-31-2004, 11:44 PM
Another self-ownage.

Boy got skillz...

ZorroAMG
10-31-2004, 11:47 PM
[this has to be the most well written and intelligent thread ever!!! You are t3h coolest!!!!11!]

cavb0i
10-31-2004, 11:51 PM
if u rev it up 2 2k is it still hurtin ur tranny?

googe
10-31-2004, 11:55 PM
why do you have to troll here too? cant you stay on ab cars?

wildrice
10-31-2004, 11:55 PM
hahaha, i knew cavboi would eventually turn up in this thread
:rofl: :rofl:

mutsuraboshi
11-01-2004, 12:25 AM
been there and done that, no wonder i was flamed...

these burnout threads come up so often with newbs, along with those 'wat car should i buy with my parents money'
:rolleyes:

Chester
11-01-2004, 12:28 AM
[Did it seriously work man? I've been thinking about tryin this in my moms wagon. It sounds sweet.]

DefektiveVibe
11-01-2004, 12:32 AM
last time i tried posting mods closed it before i replied

so ill say it again

is it just me or are all the newbs on beyond making no sense?

hah this is the second thread i read about a guy owning a 92 prelude and being a retard about it

if i find a 3rd thread its gonna be a stereo typical car for me

92 prelude = teeny bopper retard

Hash_man
11-01-2004, 02:42 AM
hah this is the second thread i read about a guy owning a 92 prelude and being a retard about it

Probably the same kid... good old f*ckhead georgie... he likes to change user names numerous times a week, and continues to be a complete f*ck up.

Stop ruining your car you moron, and incase you didnt get it, no one is being serious, its not good for your car, its not cool, it won't ever make you cool, and posting ish like this just makes you look like more of a tool then before. You should be banned from every forum that exists so you refrain from rubbing off your retardation on fellow members.

:whocares: :english: :rofl: :banghead:

Dj_FL!PSW!TCH
11-01-2004, 03:30 AM
fuck you are an idiot, go kill yourself.

ex1z7
11-01-2004, 08:19 AM
Man I tried to do this wicked burnout in the rain on my street, right outside my house - with my Learner Driver L Plates displayed in the windows and having my unlicensed friend in the passenger, I poured out a 5L of cooking oil over the street and then, in my 112 hp RWD Nissan, I reved it up to something high... I have no tach, and then tried to pop the clutch and I stalled... I thought I'd be cool but it didn't work.

Man... I was so convinced that it would work... so I tried it again but this time figured the brake had to be in - so I put my foot on the clutch, the other on the break, and then slid my foot sideways to hit the gas too - trying to let the clutch out and keep revs up..I stalled again.

Why can't I be cool and do burnouts :( I mean...100hp is good enough, right? :cry: I popped a tire by hitting a curb really hard trying to take a corner going 90kph in a school zone - I'm such a bad driver..:(

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/images/hubpages/l_driver.jpg

My car is RWD - that means I can drift too right ? My e-brake is sort've broken, I kinda ruined it trying to drift, without the spin e-brake knob.. :( It sucks !! Why cant I drive a prelude ! :(:(:(:(

DefektiveVibe
11-01-2004, 09:19 PM
^^^

and who the hell are you?

NiteRider
11-02-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by googe
why do you have to troll here too? cant you stay on ab cars?
no we are tryn to get rid of this moron

habsfan
11-02-2004, 12:29 PM
is it just me, or are there way too many stupid people in the world nowadays?

Kobe
11-02-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by DefektiveVibe
last time i tried posting mods closed it before i replied

so ill say it again

is it just me or are all the newbs on beyond making no sense?

Well this isn't his first name on beyond, his been banned a good 5 - 10 times on here, and i think 12 times on the other site..

George i hope you crash, and its not friends its *people using you for a ride* or *dreaming* One of the two..

crazydave
11-02-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Dj_FL!PSW!TCH
fuck you are an idiot, go kill yourself.

why would you even say that??

:guns: :whocares: :confused:

Kobe
11-02-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by crazydave

why would you even say that??

:guns: :whocares: :confused:

xxxx = Prelude_homo

http://www.biglines.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1773&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15&sid=cafea8781269b0f2d62c2d71111210cf

This is just one of the many things he has done to look like a useless sack of shit

Ferrari_enzo = http://www.............net/forums/showthread.php?t=3124&page=1&pp=10

EDIT: THANK YOU FOR BANNING THIS DUMB FUCKEN IDIOT!!! :) WHOEVER THE MOD IS, YOUR THE SHIT!!

wildrice
11-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by 3G

You coulda stole 2 trays from mickyD's instead of Ronnie and put em behind ur back tires, backed up onto them, held that ebrake up and slid around. Wayy better than trying to do a burnout in an automatic

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-traysliding.html

Kenny_boy
11-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by ex1z7

Why can't I be cool and do burnouts :( I mean...100hp is good enough, right? :cry: I popped a tire by hitting a curb really hard trying to take a corner going 90kph in a school zone - I'm such a bad driver..:(

[(

K really, we don't like stupid stunting ppl. where the hell would you be if you hit somebody, trust me, I almost got dinged for hit and run, you don't want to be doing something stupid, cause eventually, you will get caught, and you will pay...

btw, the hit and run thing wasn't what you think, I was driving a truck, and hit some old piece of junk and I couldn't feel a thing, trust me, I didn't want to have to go the way I did... but I couldn't help it so I guess i have to pay for it now