PDA

View Full Version : Information on Metab-O-Fx?

Jasmyn
11-01-2004, 12:08 PM
Does anyone know any information about Metab-O-Fx, the dietary supplement?

I started taking it and haven't noticed any weird side effects. It's Ephedra free, so that's a plus. Although it contains 175 mg's of caffeine, that can't be to healthy. It also states "limit the use of other caffeinated products while taking this supplement." No more pop!

And what the crap is EGCG? (Epigallocatechin Gallate)

GTS Jeff
11-01-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Jasmyn
Does anyone know any information about Metab-O-Fx, the dietary supplement?

I started taking it and haven't noticed any weird side effects. It's Ephedra free, so that's a plus. Although it contains 175 mg's of caffeine, that can't be to healthy. It also states "limit the use of other caffeinated products while taking this supplement." No more pop!

And what the crap is EGCG? (Epigallocatechin Gallate) ot, but...i thought u yanks called it soda...

Jasmyn
11-01-2004, 01:00 PM
I'm from the northwest of US, so it's pop to me. Down south it's soda or coke. I don't speak southern lingo.

googe
11-01-2004, 01:05 PM
i noticed they say "pop machine" in napoleon dynamite too

a friend of mine from texas says they call everything, even non-colas, coke. thats kind of funny, itll be like
"can i have a coke?"
"sure, what kind?"
"mountain dew"
"sure, here you are"
"thanks"

awd
11-01-2004, 01:43 PM
Diet pills are bad news.

Jasmyn
11-01-2004, 02:39 PM
Googe, I was down in texas for a while so I know how that whole Coke thing goes. Same with the tea... in the south, everything is Sweet tea. It's weird.

Awd, any other suggestions than diet pills? I weightlift an hour each day and run for 30 min also...

davidI
11-01-2004, 03:17 PM

Awd, any other suggestions than diet pills? I weightlift an hour each day and run for 30 min also...

Diet Diet Diet!

It sounds like you're only not drinking pop because of the caffein....what about all the sugars?!? Weightlifting and cardio are great but your real changes are going to come from diet changes. Try to eat 6 small meals a day incorporating lots of protein. Do not go crazy with limiting your carbs as the Atkins diet suggests because this will just cause you failing health in the future. Drink lots of COLD COLD water as well. Not only is the water great from washing impurities out of your system but your body also burns calories just warming up the water. Finally, don't get discouraged if your weight fluctuates because this is normal! I can be +- 10 pounds throughout a day. If you're weighing yourself, do it in the morning after evacuating your system (trying to sound clean lol)

If you follow these tips you will not need weightloss supplements. You may find creatine to be beneficial though!

Good luck :)

Jasmyn
11-01-2004, 04:48 PM
David1-

There's only one problem with eating 6 small meals a day. I can only eat chow 3 times a day, that's all the military gives me time for during work hours. I've never been much up for that Atkins-Starve yourself to death routine. I eat whatever I feel like. Though eating military chow isn't very good for you anway, I resort to Chicken, rice and a salad plus 2 bottles of water and a fruit. I have to drink alot of water anyway beacause it's 110 degrees outside during the day.

Any ideas on how to tone upper thighs? Mine are kinda jiggily....

*jiggles* Ugh. :thumbsdow

davidI
11-01-2004, 05:42 PM
David1-

Any ideas on how to tone upper thighs? Mine are kinda jiggily....

Squats, fat loss and eventually a nice tan. Keep running and you should have some great leg muscles once you drop your bodyfat % :)

It's too bad the military dictates what you have to eat but sounds like you have the right idea.

(I better get pics later for all this great adive ;) )

Jasmyn
11-02-2004, 11:00 AM
Ha ha. I already have a tan. After I get off work I lay out for 2-3 hours at the pool.

Diesel
11-06-2004, 07:38 PM
Squats are ok....but you're eventually going to get a blocky waist...try walking lunges.....or leg presses......more effective......

theken
11-06-2004, 07:44 PM
have sex where u are on top and pound hard :D