PDA

View Full Version : Http://www.albertacars.net

legendboy
11-27-2002, 07:55 PM
This web hosting account has been suspended until action will be taken from the website owner.
This website is hosted by Feature Price Web Hosting.

If you are the owner of this website, please contact the Feature Price billing department at [email protected].

ninspeed
11-27-2002, 07:58 PM
ha ha ha... you know whats funny... wes used to tell me that he hosted the site on his own computer... thus acorinding to his own lie.. he just baned him self.. HA HA HA...

Dave P
11-27-2002, 08:01 PM
I havent really being on either sites very long, but i was just wondering if someone could briefly explian to me why there is hatred towards the other. something personal?

ive noticed that a lot of people are members of both so i dont see what the big deal is?

i dont want to start anything, just wondering whats the big deal

GTS Jeff
11-27-2002, 08:03 PM
I wonder if it has to do with the copyright thing?

Ekliptix
11-27-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
I wonder if it has to do with the copyright thing?

that's what I was wondering? 2advanced?

GTS Jeff
11-27-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix

that's what I was wondering? 2advanced? If so, it'd be somewhat funny. I'd laugh anyway :D

Davetronz
11-27-2002, 08:34 PM
Looks like BS to me. I am assuming maybe there was some hacking....
Look at the exlorer title bar. What company puts a =) after "your account has been suspended..."

Toms-Celica
11-27-2002, 08:37 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahha!

gpomp
11-27-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
Looks like BS to me. I am assuming maybe there was some hacking....
Look at the exlorer title bar. What company puts a =) after "your account has been suspended..."

I highly doubt that.

civic_rida
11-27-2002, 10:56 PM
Isnt this a car forum not lets bash albertacars.net

GTS Jeff
11-27-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by civic_rida
Isnt this a car forum not lets bash albertacars.net whos bashing?

civic_rida
11-27-2002, 11:07 PM
why is there so many albertacars.net topics. Oh and if beyond.ca got shut down and albertcars.net had a topic about it wouldnt that be considered bashin. I seriously dont understand why like 5 of u care so much.

GTS Jeff
11-27-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by civic_rida
why is there so many albertacars.net topics. Oh and if beyond.ca got shut down and albertcars.net had a topic about it wouldnt that be considered bashin. I seriously dont understand why like 5 of u care so much. man, legendboy just commented that another car clubs website went down. we care cuz abcars is a major car forum in alberta that most of us are members of....no one has said anything putting them down. we are all just genuinely concerned and worried about abcars.

why do u have make an issue out of it? ass.

civic_rida
11-27-2002, 11:14 PM
Buddy the last couple days theres been so many topics on albertacars.net i've even seen u guys bashin how wes looks. Hhahahh grow up

rage2
11-27-2002, 11:49 PM
And once again... closed.