PDA

View Full Version : FS: Del Sol Seats

autobahncustom
11-01-2004, 05:35 PM
I have a pair of del sol seats forsale. They black with a red strip. They are in pretty good condition. They came from a 93 delsol. There are no rips in them. Very minimal wear, car was mainly highway driven so they arent messed up.

Looking for $200 firm.

Seats are located in Yorkton, SK. Shipping Could be arranged if anyone was interested.

Mikey_008
11-01-2004, 05:53 PM
go pics of the seats???

autobahncustom
11-01-2004, 05:57 PM
I can get pics of the seats, but i put them in srink wrap after i had them steam cleaned. I will make u guys a deal, if you are interested in them. I will send them out COD at my expense, that way you can check them out to make sure they are in the condition I have stated.

Eken9
11-01-2004, 06:00 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60279

I talk to autobahncustom a few times about these seats and had agreed to purchase them. Then he just stopped answering my emails and private messages and wouldn't get back to me:thumbsdow

autobahncustom
11-01-2004, 06:04 PM
Im sorry, i guess i didnt see your email. What had happened before was someone was going to buy my del sol, and I was waiting to make sure he didnt want the seats. That guy ended up backing out of the sale so i decided to hold onto the seats until the car sold incase the buyer didnt want the racing seats. I just sold the car, and the new owner told me to sell them if i wanted. Im sorry to those of you that were interested in the seats before, and I guess I never got back to. But I promise if you want the seats and get back to me they will be yours.

autobahncustom
11-01-2004, 06:38 PM
I just took some pics, so if you are interested Please add me to msn [email protected]

autobahncustom
11-01-2004, 08:09 PM
Thanks guys. But sorry the seats have been sold to Eken9

Eken9
11-03-2004, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the seats! Great seller no bs