PDA

View Full Version : School Research Essay

403Gemini
11-02-2004, 10:48 AM
For an english project I get to do a research essay on pretty much any topic I choose (sorta like a reporter doing an article in the newspaper)

Anyways I choose Car Enthusiats and their stereotypes. Essentialy the purpose of my essay is to talk about being part of the huge car enthusiast world is like. The community and communication of fellow enthusiasts and the general stereo types that tend to tag along with it.

I'm Just wondering if a few members wouldnt mind me asking a few questions on how they got into the scene, what they enjoy about it, various things like that. Anyways hit me back in e mail:

Or just respond in this thread and / or pm me :) all 3 options are great

The essay/article im writing wont be published anywhere and if the people participating in the questionaire would like I could forward you a copy of the essay/article itself so you can proof read it before my professor does so you know i wont be twisting your words in anyway.

I basically want to clarify that in the midst of all the bastardly 16 yr olds with their parents camry's and accords down at the tim hortons, there is a honest scene with a STRICT no street racing policy, a "take it to the track" policy.

Reason why i mostly want info on this site is because its so successful. You compare it to other sites such as alberta cars .net or even the late speed cowboys and it always makes me wonder what made beyond stand the test of time and build up the community it has?

-Peace

Gondi Stylez
11-08-2004, 12:49 AM
Hey man, ill help u with ur reseach! PM me!

Melinda
11-08-2004, 09:33 AM
PM me as well Wayne, I'd be more than happy to help