PDA

View Full Version : Warning about Extremeboost

mr2mike
11-02-2004, 10:45 PM
This has been posted on MR2OC but I thought I'd warn the locals about this company... I've known for awhile about LB's shady practices, but here it is...

"Due to the business practices of Extremeboost.com I have removed access from all forums with the exception of Buyers & sellers Feedback forum.

Earlier this year I removed the company as a sponsor due to the customer issues they were having.

It has been brought to my attention that his continued sales makes the board look bad when members continue to purchase from him.
I will say this again. It is not MY fault of the MR2OCs fault because you do not do your research. I am not your lawyer. My admins and moderators are not your legal council. Our job is not to get you your parts or your money. As I have stated in the past, "You shop from vendors listed here at your own risk".
I cannot and will not take blame because you got ripped off by a user using this board."

Bill Strong
MR2OC

Redlyne_mr2
11-02-2004, 11:05 PM
Lol I think Jeff just hates americans, Ive never had any problems dealing with him