PDA

View Full Version : police cars

interceptor
11-03-2004, 02:03 AM
i know most of you guys are into imports and stuff but is there anyone out there that drives and x-cop car or something similar (crown vic, impala, caprice)

hockeybronx
11-03-2004, 02:26 AM
Hey Playa...

My uncle was going to pick one up from a yard up in Castor Alberta I think it was. Apparently they turn in about one per month because they'll crash it or whatever.

He is going to use the parts to start building a hot rod.

Dj_FL!PSW!TCH
11-03-2004, 02:37 AM
I ran into a old US cop car on the street this summer, thing really moves, and the old spot light was a nice touch.

Zero102
11-03-2004, 08:05 AM
If you can find one that's never been crashed, they're pretty sweet. They've been bagged on a lot, but they're still fast cars. However, a lot of them have been repaired (you've seen the way the cops drive in this city!!).

interceptor
11-03-2004, 11:59 AM
ya mine's an x lethbridge rcmp sgts car it's in pretty good shape. there's a lot of support in the states for these cars but not much here

Kenny_boy
11-03-2004, 09:31 PM
If you go to auction marts such as Michener Allen in Calgary or Edmonton, and sometimes adesa in Airdrie you can pick them up... jsut remember they have been miled out

Also most x pig runners go to being cab cars

AllGoNoShow
11-04-2004, 12:30 AM
The auctions over the in the NE always have them, last time I was there they had 4-5 Crown Vics up for grabs, and they go semi cheap too, haven't been in one yet but it would be a good winter beater/toy to drive around.

hockeybronx
11-04-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Kenny_boy
If you go to auction marts such as Michener Allen in Calgary or Edmonton, and sometimes adesa in Airdrie you can pick them up... jsut remember they have been miled out

Also most x pig runners go to being cab cars

Hey Playa...

Man I feel sorry for the backseats of those cars. No matter if it's during Police duty, or Cab service it's still non-stop bullshit 24/7.