PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Team to Coach!

Johnny C
11-03-2004, 05:38 PM
If anyone has a little brother/sister/cousin that has a junior sports team that is looking for a coach please let me know.

Or if anyone know's of a community association that is looking for coaches, let me know.

Thanks!

Singel
11-03-2004, 05:58 PM
Sounds suspiciously Michael Jacksonesque:eek: J/K, i'm actually kind of lookin to coach a bball team myself, community ball seems to have already started though, might check out the old jr. high

Johnny C
11-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Singel
Sounds suspiciously Michael Jacksonesque:eek: J/K, i'm actually kind of lookin to coach a bball team myself, community ball seems to have already started though, might check out the old jr. high

Yes, unfortunately seasons have already started but I'm hoping there might be something out there.

Johnny C
11-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Well, I guess I can coach reading at the library... :banghead:

sexualbanana
11-06-2004, 01:46 AM
Just call up the community and ask if there are any teams that could use an extra asst coach or something.

^SkylinE^
11-06-2004, 02:25 AM
Well if any of you guys need a trainer let me know i need some volinteer work!

TheXplosion
11-06-2004, 03:31 AM
iam assisting coaching at my old high scholl and i just graduate last year, cause i know know the new coach knows nothing about basketball and he sucks for the past 2wo years so iam going to help out, try school they always love some help.:thumbsup:

sexualbanana
11-06-2004, 04:37 PM
Or if you live in the south, you can come coach for me. I could always use another good assistant :D