PDA

View Full Version : The OC season premier

Pages : [1] 2

Phats
11-04-2004, 01:36 PM
Hey, who's watching it tonight, I'm going to a friends and watching it at six on his digital cable, gonna be good stuff, who else is looking forward to this

Dave P
11-04-2004, 01:37 PM
oh man i love this show.

i watched all season one this week to prepare haha

QuasarCav
11-04-2004, 01:39 PM
I will be watching it. While i'm with my girlfriend so I dont feel so Metrosexual!

Hopefully Ryan gets his act together and leaves that bitch and comes back to a filthy rich house.

Phats
11-04-2004, 01:41 PM
no kidding eh, hmm, poor bitch with nothing to offer, or billionaire house to live in and hot rich g/f, I don't know, what would you guys choose

SI-vic
11-04-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Phats
no kidding eh, hmm, poor bitch with nothing to offer, or billionaire house to live in and hot rich g/f, I don't know, what would you guys choose

I'd choose to take care of my child.

Tonights premier is going to amazing.
im assuming 9pm Calgary time on fox?

Melinda
11-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Oh we'll be watching it for sure!!!! :)

Predictions for tonight???

I think Ryan will hash it out between leaving and staying and while he's doing that, marissa will be falling for another guy that will cause nothing but problems this season

Phats
11-04-2004, 01:47 PM
oh, yeah, forgot about the kid, well yeah, that puts a new spin on things, but I thought they weren't sure it was his, or did they figure it out for sure?

ZorroAMG
11-04-2004, 01:54 PM
Ryan will figure out that the kid's not his, it's the Mexican's and then he'll move back to OC. The lead of the show ain't gonna stay in chino, as I said last year they won't change the name to The ChinO....

SI-vic
11-04-2004, 01:59 PM
haha of course Ryan will move back to the o.c
but i dont think it'll be in tonites episode
he'll probably be in a huge dilemma and at the end of the episode, it'll show him sitting on his bed or something thinking about what he wants to do.

seth comes back and summer gives him an ear full for ditching. same with his parents.

marissa becomes a booze hound again. probably wont fall for another guy, although i could see it happening.... maybe Oscar again.... doubtfully

Melinda
11-04-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic
probably wont fall for another guy, although i could see it happening.... maybe Oscar again.... doubtfully
Nah, I think oscar's out of the picture, but I do think there will be someone else..I think Seth's gonna become a new person this season as well...more confident and a lot more rebelious

ryder_23
11-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

Nah, I think oscar's out of the picture, but I do think there will be someone else..I think Seth's gonna become a new person this season as well...more confident and a lot more rebelious

Was oscar the physco one who loved her, he was a coke head or something? if so, on another car forum, one of the admins is his brother, and said he got signed for another 6 episodes or something. I'll try and find the link, but i believe he might come back. Unless he got killed off ( i havnt followed the show closely in a while)

QuasarCav
11-04-2004, 02:04 PM
I agree with Seth becoming more rebelious but I still think the Baby is not Ryans and he will realize that soon.

Marissa will bring him back and then conflict will begin when she becomes interested in a new guy.

saiyajin
11-04-2004, 02:06 PM
^ man who the hell is Oscar??? you guys mean Oliver right?? haha you OC noobs hah jk but ya its about time the new season gets started been waiting forever :D

SI-vic
11-04-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

Was oscar the physco one who loved her, he was a coke head or something? if so, on another car forum, one of the admins is his brother, and said he got signed for another 6 episodes or something. I'll try and find the link, but i believe he might come back. Unless he got killed off ( i havnt followed the show closely in a while)

Yeah Oscar's last episode of season 1, he was supposed to shoot himself.
They changed that last second and signed him on for season 2 and had to change the ending.
Not sure what role he'll have though, I dont think he'll be a psycho again.

Luke is gone for good though.
Anna is coming back for a few more episodes I believe.

SI-vic
11-04-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by saiyajin
^ man who the hell is Oscar??? you guys mean Oliver right?? haha you OC noobs hah jk but ya its about time the new season gets started been waiting forever :D

I knew Oscar didnt sound right, Oscar - Oliver.... damn confused me. hahaha shit.

Melinda
11-04-2004, 02:09 PM
Oliver, thats right lol...sorry the first post said it, it just put it in my head :)

If he does come back, it will be a "i'm better please love me again" and shortly after it will be a "go to hell, you scare us" and after a bit more chasing, he'll leave for good :)

saiyajin
people....it was Oliver there was no Oscar

and its good to know that Anna will be back hah :thumbsup:

ryder_23

holy shit i'm outa it

yeah i meant oliver...HAHAHAHAHAAH wow....long day, went to bed at 3 up at 630, class for 4hrs, give me a break, :rofl:

http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116538&page=1&pp=15

theres the link of it...i thought somewhere it said he got signd on for more episodes, but i just cant read today as you guys can see :rofl:

ZorroAMG
11-04-2004, 02:40 PM
Yeah Oliver's brother is also on BNZsport.com....it was funny way back when he said "My bro's gonna be on the OC!!!" I was like yeah sure...then I saw pics..LOL

lam-boy
11-04-2004, 03:16 PM

and its good to know that Anna will be back hah :thumbsup:
:love: :thumbsup:

WICKED! haha

i've been waiting for this..
is it on at 9 or 8?
I'm pretty sure its 8 right?

saiyajin
11-04-2004, 03:30 PM
^ its on at 9

wildrice
11-04-2004, 06:12 PM
woot

can't wait to see it tonite

wildrice
11-04-2004, 06:15 PM

Yeah Oscar's last episode of season 1, he was supposed to shoot himself.
They changed that last second and signed him on for season 2 and had to change the ending.
Not sure what role he'll have though, I dont think he'll be a psycho again.

Anna is coming back for a few more episodes I believe.

serious??
anna's coming back
it was so sad when she left

Chester
11-04-2004, 06:15 PM
I'm prepping myself haha

GoChris
11-04-2004, 06:41 PM
anna yes! she was niice
didnt know she was coming back.

i just got OC season 1 on dvd, never even had time to catch the last episode yet to refresh my memory.

R-Audi
11-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Is it shown any other time? I work tonight....

11-04-2004, 07:16 PM
so how about the MILFs on that show! like holy shit!

Phats
11-04-2004, 08:16 PM
nice, just finished watching the season premier, soooooooo good. I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I'll say nothing more.

wildrice
11-04-2004, 08:17 PM
ya, i heard from a friend that just watched it as well
she said it was awesome and she can't wait till next weeks ep

lam-boy
11-04-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Phats
nice, just finished watching the season premier, soooooooo good. I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I'll say nothing more.

Originally posted by wildrice
ya, i heard from a friend that just watched it as well
she said it was awesome and she can't wait till next weeks ep

haha I CAN'T FRICKIN WAIT!

toyboy88
11-04-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by 5.0
so how about the MILFs on that show! like holy shit!

haha :poosie: :thumbsup:

wildrice
11-04-2004, 10:52 PM
holy cow, what a surprise for the season premier, so much happened

that last part when ryan went back to the door,
so funny
"they dont' even have a water polo here"
:rofl:
looks like this seasons gonna be wicked

blinkme_210
11-04-2004, 10:55 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
YAY!!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME EPISODE!!!

Chester
11-04-2004, 10:59 PM
oh that was fucking gold. As soon as I heard the song at the beginning I couldn't stop smiling hahaha. Marissa is like an alcoholic now. I can see her becoming a cokehead.

SI-vic
11-04-2004, 10:59 PM
wow
the future episodes are INSANE!

OC RULES!

CRXguy
11-04-2004, 11:05 PM
good episode!! :thumbsup:

need to go buy the dvd set to catch up now.

t-im
MARISSA is like...on the verge of a massive mental breakdown!

cujo_cjc
ah im so happy that the oc is back
now i can put my anticipation solely on the return of family guy :thumbsup:

saiyajin
11-05-2004, 12:06 AM

hahah its funny cuz he was in the first ep hah but ya this season is awesome...wonder why the cohens are remodeling their house

blinkme_210
11-05-2004, 12:15 AM
Hahaha oh man, when Sandy went to meet with Caleb in the carpark, and Caleb says something along the lines of "Ryan leaves home, so your son goes up to Portland to live with a friend and his gay dad, makes you wonder."

saiyajin
11-05-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by blinkme_210
Hahaha oh man, when Sandy went to meet with Caleb in the carpark, and Caleb says something along the lines of "Ryan leaves home, so your son goes up to Portland to live with a friend and his gay dad, makes you wonder."

hahahaha ya it was something like 'ryan leaves...and your son runs away to another boy thats dad is gay':rofl:

JordanLotoski
11-05-2004, 12:18 AM
hey i was on the phone...what happed with that chino bitch..like why is he leaving..what did she say to him?

Kobe
11-05-2004, 12:25 AM
haha u guys are all a bunch of fucken weirdo's :P

64SON
11-05-2004, 12:25 AM
lol my sisters stole my tv to watch it lol

7thgenvic
11-05-2004, 12:57 AM
wow that was awesome tonight! man that mexican is good at telling a lie! oo well you all know something is going to happen later on, the mexican can't just disappear for the entire season, i still don't think its ryans baby!

the other thing is did summer's boobs look smaller or is that just me!

SI-vic
11-05-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT
hey i was on the phone...what happed with that chino bitch..like why is he leaving..what did she say to him?

she told ryan that she lost the baby and that she doesnt want him to come back home because it was obvious that he wasnt happy with her and in Chino.

but she didnt lose the baby.

JordanLotoski
11-05-2004, 01:03 AM
awwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeessssssssommmmmmmeeeeeeeeee

toyboy88
11-05-2004, 08:56 AM
THE OC RULES!!! CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK :D

blinkme_210
11-05-2004, 09:47 AM

she told ryan that she lost the baby and that she doesnt want him to come back home because it was obvious that he wasnt happy with her and in Chino.

but she didnt lose the baby.

Now let's just hope that it's the other mexican's baby, or else you know this is bound to crop up and be a major story in future episodes. It will already, but if it turns out to be Ryan's baby, everything's gonna be upside down again.

AznDragon2004
11-05-2004, 11:12 AM
It better not be ryan's baby.

nosegrindR
11-05-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

the other thing is did summer's boobs look smaller or is that just me!

no but i thought marissa's got bigger, her breakdown looked so lame :rofl:

ZorroAMG
11-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Yeah I was surprised the Mexicana told him a lie, but we all know now that later in the season it's gonna creep back up and make Ryan think twice...unless the kid comes out looking like the Mexi-dad.

Sandy cohen's line was awsome: "You know they probably haven't called you caleb because they have nothing on you......OR they are building ONE HELL of a case against you. Welp, see ya later" :rofl: :rofl:

Seth and Ryan at the door in Portland "We don't have to hug or anything do we?"

Marissa's screaming was a TAD forced lol, but all in all a great episode...

SI-vic
11-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by blinkme_210

Now let's just hope that it's the other mexican's baby, or else you know this is bound to crop up and be a major story in future episodes. It will already, but if it turns out to be Ryan's baby, everything's gonna be upside down again.

They definitly purposely did this to make the viewers think, DAMN whats gonna happen now? Is it his baby or what?
Makes for a good story line for the future for sure.

Maybe she'll get hit by a car and just leave the show or something, shes nasty! Get a new hot babe to replace her.

Marissa's breakdown was really funny, not in a good way.

A_3
11-05-2004, 01:52 PM
For... my guess is they bring the mexican back with the baby at the end of season two or they save it until viewers start disappearing to bring em back. Episode was alright, the break down was pretty weak, I totally hope Marissa turns into a coke head and someone was telling me her uncanny increase was due to a little plastic surgery in the off season... i'm not complaining :drool:

no_joke
11-05-2004, 06:01 PM
This thread: :rolleyes:

blinkme_210
11-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Sandy cohen's line was awsome: "You know they probably haven't called you caleb because they have nothing on you......OR they are building ONE HELL of a case against you. Welp, see ya later" :rofl: :rofl:

The talk before that was even funnier.

Sandy: "Why are we meeting in a parking garage?"

Caleb: "Because my office might be bugged, my home, your home, who knows what the feds are up to."

"Whoa, you've really flipped your noodle haven't you? Hey... I could be wearing a wire, you never know... sure you don't wanna frisk me?"

"I don't have time for your jokes!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Singel
11-05-2004, 07:11 PM
This is not a good television show. I'll watch it occasionally if i have nothing better to do, but i've never seen teens more gullible to "the hype". The girls are hot, and curly haired kid's usually pretty funny, but i'd rather not be made to feel sorry for these stupid rich kids.

My understanding of the plot so far is...

Skinny Bitch #1 - is a crack whore...seems to hate her parents because they don't care about her and try to buy her love...likes the new red convertible her mom gave her?

Curly Hair: Best friend moved away, so he threw a hissy fit, and sailed his parents boat from OC to fucking Portland, and wants his parents to move out of the OC because nobody likes him.

Ryan: Knocked up a girl, doing the admirable thing to go support her, tries to not look like a bitch ass pretty boy and works at construction

Hot Blonde Mom: Wants to shelter her kid from the world...who cares shes fucking hot

Decently hot mom #2 - Gold digging slut...who wants to charge a pony (For her other daughter, who isn't a substance abuse whore...yet?) to her geriatric boyfriends business

Old guy: Too fucking stupid to see that his bitch is an Anna Nicole Smith

Sandy: Good, funny actor

Hot bitch: Mad cuz her nerd boyfriend throuhg a hissy fit and ran away....wants to fuck the token hispanic gardner

I think thats all pretty accurate...not sure why i dont see the appeal of this show:confused:

SI-vic
11-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Singel
This is not a good television show. I'll watch it occasionally if i have nothing better to do, but i've never seen teens more gullible to "the hype". The girls are hot, and curly haired kid's usually pretty funny, but i'd rather not be made to feel sorry for these stupid rich kids.

It's a tv show
it doesnt matter if they're rich or poor in these shows, the story line is pretty good to me and obviously a few others on this forum.
But you're rahter not be made to feel sorry for stupid rich kids?

whats that supposed to mean, just because they have money it means they have no emotions?

preludeprincess
11-05-2004, 08:42 PM
"Whoa, you've really flipped your noodle haven't you? Hey.. I could be wearing a wire, you never know.. sure you don't wanna frisk me?"

hahahaha GOLD

Marissa's ragecase meltdown was gay though lol

Singel
11-05-2004, 09:32 PM

whats that supposed to mean, just because they have money it means they have no emotions?

It means i don't give a fuck about their insignificant problems. I don't all out hate the show or anything like its Oprah or the View or something, but it seems like just because fox has 20 ads an hour for it that people automatically believe its totally awesome.

Marissa being substance abuse: i dont care if ur rich or poor (theo or bum) its a tough disease to fight, but shes just being a stupid drama queen who doesnt want to help herself.

Sailer kid: Also a drama queen, we all have problems with our parents and stuff, but he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and dont appreciate it.

dude gettin girl pregnant: shitty problem, but if ur dumb enough to do it u deserve it

I can't believe im actually analysing this shit, but it all applies to real life, especially on this board with similarily rich kids being teenage drama queens hilary duff style

SI-vic
11-05-2004, 09:58 PM

but it seems like just because fox has 20 ads an hour for it that people automatically believe its totally awesome.

the same could be said to about almost every other show

AznDragon2004
11-06-2004, 12:13 AM
My guess is that Ryan will see the mexican girl and the baby in a few months after baby is born and then Ryan will wonder whose baby it is. Then the mexican girl tells Ryan the truth.

wildrice
11-06-2004, 12:16 AM
hahaha, and by then ryan will be back with marissa and he'll have to leave her again

Dope Dealer
11-06-2004, 02:49 PM
It was a pretty good episode but it all ended to fast. Now everything is back to normal pretty much...

Next week's looks good. Anyone know when they will release the DVD on Widescreen?

Marissa's new Mustang is nice :eek:

wildrice
11-06-2004, 02:58 PM
ya, i saw the mustang
i was like wow

sandy's beemer was pretty pimp too

11-06-2004, 03:22 PM
that mustang!:drool: its like it was nothing to her! I would be all over that thing

preludeprincess
11-08-2004, 12:01 AM
That Bimmer is mynt.. :hitit:

TomTom
11-08-2004, 06:24 PM
ok well damn i had to goto work that day from 7:00 am +12 that night and fukin missed it and i cant seem to find it searching threw the shaw thing and now i thought mabey i could find it on kazaa but no luck damn. i cant just watch the 2nd one without seeing the season opener

wildrice
11-08-2004, 07:46 PM
maybe someone taped it

ZorroAMG
11-08-2004, 08:08 PM
Singel,
If you don't like the show, STFU and stop posting in this thread. You don't know anything about it or the characters, so take a hike.

wildrice
11-11-2004, 10:43 PM
BURRNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

ryan seeing marissa kissing the yard guy

saiyajin
11-12-2004, 12:28 AM
bahahhaha next weeks episode looks frickin hilarious haha and those new chicks arent bad :thumbsup:

Mr_John
11-12-2004, 12:32 AM
bahahhaha next weeks episode looks frickin hilarious haha and those new chicks arent bad :thumbsup:

the chick that Seth seems to be macking on
(new girl - the blonde) looks amazing!
Next week looks very interesting

Marissa got burned by Ryan
haha

saiyajin
11-12-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Mr_John

the chick that Seth seems to be macking on
(new girl - the blonde) looks amazing!
Next week looks very interesting

Marissa got burned by Ryan
haha

ya that chick:D

Singel
11-12-2004, 12:39 AM
Singel,
If you don't like the show, STFU and stop posting in this thread. You don't know anything about it or the characters, so take a hike.

Take it easy there big guy, i'm sorry i offended you so deeply about a freaking tv show that you're so passionate about. I checked the show out a few times to try and see what all the hype was about, and pretty much found out that it was just that...hype, directed at 12 year old girls. You guys can go ahead and keep drooling over ryan like 15 year old girls do, I'll be watching quality programming...like Trailer Park Boys:tongue:

saiyajin
11-12-2004, 01:00 AM
haha ok ...ill drool over the chicks in it while you drool over...the Trailer Park boys

deal

Majestic12
11-12-2004, 07:56 AM
Marissa's screaming and yelling was horribly done.
I broke out laughing when that happened.

ZorroAMG
11-12-2004, 10:53 AM

Take it easy there big guy, i'm sorry i offended you so deeply about a freaking tv show that you're so passionate about. I checked the show out a few times to try and see what all the hype was about, and pretty much found out that it was just that...hype, directed at 12 year old girls. You guys can go ahead and keep drooling over ryan like 15 year old girls do, I'll be watching quality programming...like Trailer Park Boys:tongue:

Wow.

Do your mom and dad know you're gay?

Singel
11-12-2004, 03:11 PM

Wow.

Good one.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

kiwi
11-14-2004, 12:20 AM
Is it true that Summer & Seth are engaged in real life?

lam-boy
11-14-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by kiwi

not too sure about that, But I do know they are dating for sure. (in real life)

wildrice
11-14-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by kiwi

Yea, they are

fo sho

SteveMo600
11-28-2004, 10:58 PM

Wow.

HAHA...yeah man...you got him good.

BTW...is it true that Ryan is 28 and Marissa is 17 in real life? If so that's sick.

:drama:

saiyajin
11-29-2004, 12:28 AM
marissa is 18 now i believe and no they arent dating dont think cuz on leno he asked if ryan wsa seeing someone and he said no but then he might be lying :dunno:

wildrice
11-29-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by SteveMo600

HAHA...yeah man...you got him good.

BTW...is it true that Ryan is 28 and Marissa is 17 in real life? If so that's sick.

:drama:

he's 24
http://benjamin-mckenzie.org/ben.php?bio

SI-vic
12-02-2004, 10:59 PM
Holy Shit!
Next week's OC looks pretty good
this weeks was alright.... nothing special but nothing bad

t-im
12-02-2004, 11:00 PM
next week looks sooo good

tonight was kinda boring..and stupid..EVERYONE hooked up!

SteveMo600
12-02-2004, 11:04 PM
Very excited for next week...Did anybody else see Summer and another chick kissing during the previews for next weeks show?

Maybe I was just seeing things.....:dunno:

SI-vic
12-02-2004, 11:07 PM
I saw the new punk girl aka Seth's gf kissing some chick
or was it Summer?
I cant remember but I DID see 2girls kissing.
not bad

Whats up with Summer, Seth, Marissa, and Ryan going to the dance together though?
hmmmm odd.

Chester
12-02-2004, 11:25 PM
Yah, I saw two girls kissing in the preview for next week. Whats up with that girls hair that seth is with? Kind of strange haha, but shes still hotter than summerl

saiyajin
12-03-2004, 02:28 AM
hahah best lines in that ep

'oh god she grazed the ass'
'ohhh the not-so-subtle-ass-graze'

SteveMo600
12-03-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Chester
Yah, I saw two girls kissing in the preview for next week. Whats up with that girls hair that seth is with? Kind of strange haha, but shes still hotter than summerl

If that girl did something with her hair and fixed herself up a bit she'd be smokin. Definite potential.

lam-boy
12-04-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by SteveMo600

If that girl did something with her hair and fixed herself up a bit she'd be smokin. Definite potential.

yeah its her hair...
but shes much better looking than Summer.

can't wait till next week hahaha.

saiyajin
12-04-2004, 05:32 PM
^ haha ya shes pretty hot summer was so last year but still hot

he was her shortie last year.. but she got served :rofl:

SteveMo600
12-09-2004, 12:24 AM
Pretty damn psyched for tomorrow...Anybody else?!

saiyajin
12-09-2004, 12:52 AM
you bet hah :thumbsup:

wildrice
12-09-2004, 11:00 PM
anybody know alex's real name

she's kinda growing on me

she's pretty hot

shtock99
12-09-2004, 11:07 PM
wow that ending was messed

dj_honda
12-09-2004, 11:09 PM
next weeks gonna be sweet lol

saiyajin
12-10-2004, 12:29 AM
holy alex is even hotter with her hair down that chick is an awesome new addition hahah

and ya next week seems like a crazy tense episode ...and on chrismakkuh wtf mang