PDA

View Full Version : Sigs

Ben
11-28-2002, 05:28 PM
I say we establish a Set sig size,

some people have MASSIVE sigs that take up half the screen.

Mine isn't tiny, but some people have like 640x480 pics, and 3 across, haha

It would make better organization and layout if all the sigs had a maximum hight and width

Ekliptix
11-28-2002, 07:02 PM
i agree

kevie88
11-28-2002, 07:06 PM
is mine too huge? I try to not include it if I repost in a thread.... but I usually forget.:zzz:

kenny
11-28-2002, 07:10 PM
When we spot a big sig, PMs are sent to people to shrink their sigs on a voluntary basis. It also helps to do what kevie88 says and uncheck the "show signature" box so you don't plaster your sig everytime you post in the thread.

If your sig is over 200-250 in height or 300-400 in width, consider shrinking it as not everyone is running really high resolutions and your sig looks monstrous on their monitors.

All three sigs in this thread are leaning close to the "too big" mark.

Zephyr
11-28-2002, 07:38 PM
well i dont wanna be a snitch or a rat, but i think "got M" needs to change his sig cuz it has nudity in it. and i dont want my gf walking up on me when i'm reading the boards and let her see that and i get introuble again... plus its not really work friendly.... just a thought..

Dave P
11-28-2002, 08:38 PM
I made mine smaller

sorry for any size issues

jdmakkord
11-28-2002, 09:17 PM
too bad tila looks like a dwarf now:D

GTS Jeff
11-29-2002, 03:52 AM
that does it...i am gona go out of my way to make the biggest sig i can!!

Melinda
11-29-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
well i dont wanna be a snitch or a rat, but i think "got M" needs to change his sig cuz it has nudity in it. and i dont want my gf walking up on me when i'm reading the boards and let her see that and i get introuble again... plus its not really work friendly.... just a thought..

Yeah due to the large nudity sigs, I almost cant open the forums at school anymore (and I'm in freakin college) but people still say something about it...hard to hid them too cause you never know who's posted...i like the other sigs though so I don't want to turn them all off

Melinda

Ben
11-29-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

Yeah due to the large nudity sigs, I almost cant open the forums at school anymore (and I'm in freakin college) but people still say something about it...hard to hid them too cause you never know who's posted...i like the other sigs though so I don't want to turn them all off

Melinda

WORD!:werd: :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
11-30-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by kenny
When we spot a big sig, PMs are sent to people to shrink their sigs on a voluntary basis. It also helps to do what kevie88 says and uncheck the "show signature" box so you don't plaster your sig everytime you post in the thread.

If your sig is over 200-250 in height or 300-400 in width, consider shrinking it as not everyone is running really high resolutions and your sig looks monstrous on their monitors.

All three sigs in this thread are leaning close to the "too big" mark.
Kenny, I noticed that your sig on abcar.net follows these guidelines as well:D