PDA

View Full Version : My god, my car attracts so much attention from the CPS

Pages : [1] 2

RSX.04
11-05-2004, 08:56 AM
Leaving Cowboys, I was driving and was completely sober. I parked in the Impark right across from the hot dog man, and pulled out south on 5th. Went under the bridge, and this Probe in front of me slammed on his breaks for the light so I stopped fine behind him. Cop SUV was behind me. Once the light turned green, the cop was like right on my ass. I knew he was pulling me over.

Once the far right lane cut off because of parked cars, he pulls me over. My plates haven't been changed over because of some bullshit ticket error, but I'm getting it done today. Anyways he gives me a following too close ticket, $172.

Like fuck...wow. What a loser, I wasn't even following too close, this Probe just locked him up at the light on 10th Ave/5th Street.

Whatever...this will be simple as hell to get tossed outta court. But my god, I've never seen so much attention around my car from cops at night.

toyboy88
11-05-2004, 09:03 AM
well what do u expect??...18 yr old male and brand new 04 rsx type s?? haha j/k :D

sputnik
11-05-2004, 09:06 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

How can you POSSIBLY expect and sympathy from Beyond after your drunk driving thread?

brandon
11-05-2004, 09:11 AM

wheres the ban stick when you need one

rip
11-05-2004, 09:12 AM
You must drive like a real punk..............and ya i feel no sympathy.

Melinda
11-05-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by RSX.04
Whatever...this will be simple as hell to get tossed outta court. But my god, I've never seen so much attention around my car from cops at night.
Crap you certainly are cocky...I hope the judge gets a record of your recent tickets and charges when you go into fight it...I hate people who get ticket after ticket after ticket and still come on beyond whining like a 2 year old expecting to get sympathy from everyone. SUCK IT UP PRINCESS, if you drive like an ass, you best believe you'll get some tickets

QuasarCav
11-05-2004, 09:17 AM
PLease for the love of god drive you and your car off a cliff.

The CPS cant find you there. Ever wonder if cops are on Beyond reading your threads?

benyl
11-05-2004, 09:36 AM
Hate to break it to you. If you have to slam on your brakes because he did, YOU are following too close.

EK 2.0
11-05-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by RSX.04
Leaving Cowboys, I was driving and was completely sober. I parked in the Impark right across from the hot dog man, and pulled out south on 5th. Went under the bridge, and this Probe in front of me slammed on his breaks for the light so I stopped fine behind him. Cop SUV was behind me. Once the light turned green, the cop was like right on my ass. I knew he was pulling me over.

Once the far right lane cut off because of parked cars, he pulls me over. My plates haven't been changed over because of some bullshit ticket error, but I'm getting it done today. Anyways he gives me a following too close ticket, $172.

Like fuck...wow. What a loser, I wasn't even following too close, this Probe just locked him up at the light on 10th Ave/5th Street.

oh God...there is no way he could have done that to you...the nerve of the Calgary Police Service to pick on you...

I mean you have done nothing wrong right??...A DUI...ooooo like thats a big deal...and following too closely...pffft...what a waste of your time and my taxes hey??

Cry me a river losah...:cry: If it were up to me...I would have cut your car AND your license in half...

habsfan
11-05-2004, 10:07 AM
i'm willing to bet that you definately changed your story so it sounds like you weren't following too close, but you were probably right on his ass driving like a prick. it seems like you are that kind of person. :guns:

blinkme_210
11-05-2004, 10:10 AM
If I recall correctly, weren't you and your friends involved in a near 4 car sequential rear-ender back when you had your probe? And you all blamed the truck driver for "suddenly slamming on his brakes".

Your DUI thread made me think less of you, but now this shit again. Man..... stay the fuck off the roads for everyone's safety, and your own. Then maybe you won't be coming on here posting more "Fuck the CPS" type threads.

G
11-05-2004, 10:14 AM
I never had an issue with my RSX-S. Maybe if you weren't driving around like Mario Andretti you won't get all this heat.

Moonracer
11-05-2004, 10:14 AM
You should take back your rsx-s and get yourself a late model dodge minivan, grey. Then try to drive somewhat normal and you will be fine. :thumbsup:

benyl
11-05-2004, 10:24 AM
I have yet to get pulled over and I have a HUGE wing. *Knocks on wood*

brandon
11-05-2004, 10:28 AM
so let me get this straight, You have had your car since october 24th right? and you havent changed over your plates from your probe yet? Your real fucking smart buddy

Tell your parents to stop buying you cars and go back into school to learn some fucking common sence.

R-Audi
11-05-2004, 10:38 AM
How are you STILL driving? You might think you would learn a lesson from your last stupid incident......

ZMan2k2
11-05-2004, 10:44 AM
You do realize that, just because the engine revs to 8900rpm, doesn't mean that you need to drive around everywhere at the top end of the rev r ange?:dunno:

PGTze
11-05-2004, 11:09 AM
Being cut off by your former vehicle type while driving home from cowboys = karma :dunno:

PH1PH1
11-05-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by toyboy88
well what do u expect??...18 yr old male and brand new 04 rsx type s?? haha j/k :D

itz kinda true in my area .. though i was bothered more wen i had my moms 92 camry .. now i drive a 00 EL n cops dont bother meh as much? isnt that a tad fuked?

BerserkerCatSplat
11-05-2004, 11:34 AM
Moron...drivers like you that do stupid things and then whine about it are the most annoying people on the planet. If I were a cop, and I read the crap you post, I'd be looking for any excuse to pull you over, too.

Quit your whining and just go away.

ZorroAMG
11-05-2004, 11:41 AM
All I can say is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait there's more :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh man, this is pwning at it's best!

EK 2.0
11-05-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by benyl
I have yet to get pulled over and I have a HUGE wing. *Knocks on wood*

and I have a 3 inch exhaust pipe that fires directly into the passenger side of police cars and have yet to be pulled over...in fact I have gotten :thumbsup: from Officers when they see it...

*knocks on wood*

Zero102
11-05-2004, 01:22 PM
LOL, Cyclone, I thought that exhaust would get you a ticket when I saw it, but I didn't want to say that =)

Fuck RSX.04, just get off this board. You're such a retard.
I feel dumber for having read your story. I wish I hadn't.

cloud7
11-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by bhsmith
so let me get this straight, You have had your car since october 24th right? and you havent changed over your plates from your probe yet? Your real fucking smart buddy

well, you do have two weeks to change your plate or inform the registry...

let's say RSX.04 is telling to true, it wouldn't surprise me that he got the ticket because of his driving records... cops have no problems handing out one more ticket to people who got bad driving history.

Don't know what's going on with RSX.04 but you seem to have annoyed a lot of people on here with your recent posts.

benyl
11-05-2004, 02:41 PM
Haha, it took me a while, but I figure out that this guy is an attention whore.

Look at how many people post and read his posts.

We are all suckers for giving him the attention he wants...

NiteRider
11-05-2004, 02:43 PM
ive been pulled over twice for no reason, and no ticket
i guess a kid in bright red bmw looks suspecious

M_Power
11-05-2004, 02:54 PM
I cant wait for the thread titled "OMG my breaks are so bad, I just fucked up my new car cuz everyone else on the road are bad drivers".

ryder_23
11-05-2004, 02:54 PM
Not only are you an idiot driver, but you must be one of the least intelligent people i have ever met. You saw what happened to your last thread, yet you go and create this thread, for what? sympathy? :rofl: its beyond, and after what you did before, hahahaha, how can you expect any sympathy....Get off your high horse.

Gspotracer
11-05-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by benyl
Hate to break it to you. If you have to slam on your brakes because he did, YOU are following too close.

Give him a break, he was probably drinking again & his reaction time was slow.:thumbsup:

3G
11-05-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
Not only are you an idiot driver, but you must be one of the least intelligent people i have ever met. You saw what happened to your last thread, yet you go and create this thread, for what? sympathy? :rofl: its beyond, and after what you did before, hahahaha, how can you expect any sympathy....Get off your high horse.

He's rich, we OWE him sympathy :rolleyes:

GT2NV
11-05-2004, 03:12 PM
again man??????:banghead: :banghead:

max_boost
11-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
All I can say is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait there's more :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh man, this is pwning at it's best! I'm not sure what he was expecting while he was making this post.

By the way, RSX04 needs come back to earth. You don't drive a Porsche 911, it's just a $30K Honda man! It's a nice car, I have one too but it's not what you make it out to be! hahaha:rofl:

crazydave
11-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by 3G

He's rich, we OWE him sympathy :rolleyes:

:werd:
lol thats funny
what a duech bag rsx.04 is:whipped: :guns:

A_3
11-05-2004, 04:32 PM
haha wait wait wait... I know this kind of person... his parents raised him as the king of the world. Whatever he did was right and he got everything he ever wanted. Therefore when he grew up (and I use that term loosely) everything bad that happend to him was someone elses fault. Typical spoiled brat outlook, i've seen it alot. He'll get what's coming to him, posting a thread about his second incident with the police in two weeks just shows his intelligence. So let's all be nice and leave the poor little rich boy alone :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

civicrider
11-05-2004, 04:39 PM
^
haha yeah of course you know this kind of person, our whole school was full of it :rofl:

A_3
11-05-2004, 04:48 PM
^haha EXAAACTLY :D

shakalaka
11-05-2004, 04:51 PM
I think this is enough ownage for a little kid.

7thgenvic
11-05-2004, 04:51 PM
why does this kid with this 16 year old keep posting such retarded threads no one cares, i hope you get your car taken away and your parents make you take the bus back to junior high!

god what a fucking tard!

Toms-SC
11-05-2004, 04:59 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cboyspimp
11-05-2004, 05:05 PM
driving drunk isnt cool... you think you have attention from the cps?? tell me about it..

finboy
11-05-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by cloud7

well, you do have two weeks to change your plate or inform the registry...

no you don't, i got the registration and insurance transfered on my car in 5 minutes, just go to the registry and they swap it right over for you, my new insurance card got to me within 2 days. this guy is just a lazy tool

maybe 3rd time will be the charm and his car will be impounded and his lisence stripped for 6 months

*cough*southie*cough*

eclipseqt
11-05-2004, 09:18 PM
You must drive a lot! 2 tickets in like what? 1 week?

You should go fight the ticket if you weren't really close to the other person. As far as I know, you have to be really close to get a 'following too closely' ticket.

lam-boy
11-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by finboy

*cough*southie*cough*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EK 2.0
11-06-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by eclipseqt
You must drive a lot! 2 tickets in like what? 1 week?

You should go fight the ticket if you weren't really close to the other person. As far as I know, you have to be really close to get a 'following too closely' ticket.

if you read his..."Hey, I'm wasted and was caught driving under the influence" thread...you would prolly know he was most likely inches off of the other bumper...

cman
11-06-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Gspotracer

Give him a break, he was probably drinking again & his reaction time was slow.:thumbsup:

:werd: , i bet he was "sober" in his mind again, going 100km/h under the bridge and barely stopped in time an inch off the guy back. then luckily only gets a following to closely ticket.

Skyline_Addict
11-06-2004, 12:48 AM
hmmmm, he really screwed himself over when he admitted he was drunk.

Z_Fan
11-06-2004, 01:03 AM
Well, RSX.04 -> First and foremost, fight the ticket.

If you did not get involved in an accident, you were *NOT* following too closely IMO. That is merely the OPINION of one cop. The fact that you stopped your vehicle is good enough for me...that's a bullshit ticket to just 'issue' unless other motorists were involved (as in HIT). I see people follow too closely every day, so fucking what? It's not like they all get tickets cuz they're dumbfucks following on Deerfoot at 100km/H at 10 feet. But uh, yeah, that's too damn close! That's a bullshit ticket.

However - AND THIS IS IMPORTANT - my advice is sell that car as fast as you possible can. You don't need the payment, and you are clearly not ready for the responsibility that a car requires. <Praying> So, buy yourself a City Transit pass, and get the hell off our roads. You will be safer, and so will the rest of us. <Amen>. :thumbsup:

Oh, and when you get your next series of tickets, be sure not to post it on beyond.ca - cuz man, you're just asking for trouble.

You're going to start to see a lot of these:

:whocares:

t-im
11-06-2004, 01:06 AM
"My god, my car attracts so much attention from the CPS"

fuck that shit, get over yourself..no offense to RSX drivers (I admit it's a pretty cool car) but it's not anything to excessively brag about!

I drive around in different BMW's and haven't "attracted attention from the CPS" PROBABLY because I don't drive like a fucking retard (and drunk, btw)

:drama: :zzz: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SI-vic
11-06-2004, 01:15 AM
rsxretard.04
get it through your head
nobody feels bad when you are pulled over
why dont you just...... vanish

DefektiveVibe
11-06-2004, 01:41 AM
another thread...hah this guy is one of the few ive seen that likes to get pwned by every single person that posts in his thread

avsfan
11-06-2004, 04:11 AM
RSX.04: Go suck on your momma's tittie some more and then grow the fuck up. Nobody gives a shit about your sob stories.

blueripper6
11-06-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan

If you did not get involved in an accident, you were *NOT* following too closely IMO. That is merely the OPINION of one cop. The fact that you stopped your vehicle is good enough for me...that's a bullshit ticket to just 'issue' unless other motorists were involved (as in HIT).

Umm.. so if he were to rob a 7-11 with a gun, and a cop shoots him... are u saying he should sue the police because it was just the cops "opinion" that he was going to shoot the clerk, because obviously he wasnt gonna shoot him:rolleyes:

Stop defending this guy, wait a minute, it probably is RSX.. trying to give sympathy to himself so others will follow.:zzz:

T5Bird
11-06-2004, 05:14 PM
Holy fuck, it's true.... YOU ARE RETARDED!!! :banghead: :poosie:

C4S
11-06-2004, 05:19 PM

all i can say it .. this is one of the funnest thread .. even my gf laugh so hard !

davidI
11-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Fuck dude! I gave you the benefit of the doubt in your last thread and kinda stood up for you but now I agree with everyone else that you're a fucking idiot.

Team_Mclaren
11-06-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by davidI
Fuck dude! I gave you the benefit of the doubt in your last thread and kinda stood up for you but now I agree with everyone else that you're a fucking idiot.

haha, finally, welcome to the "right" side

cloud7
11-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by finboy

no you don't, i got the registration and insurance transfered on my car in 5 minutes, just go to the registry and they swap it right over for you, my new insurance card got to me within 2 days. this guy is just a lazy tool

Finboy: You DO have 2 weeks to change over your plates... ask any cops.

Moe Man
11-06-2004, 09:22 PM
sorry, i dont understand.........why would your car attract attention? :werd:

i am 17 and i drive a bonnieville with big chrome wheels and i never get pulled over?

big caddies and ppl of color get attention......... i think it is hard to believe. IMO:dunno:

tomsweet1990
11-06-2004, 09:38 PM
he's so mature about this thread he can't even respond...what an ass

tomsweet1990
11-06-2004, 09:38 PM
i'd also like to rename this thread..."i attract so much attention from the cps" not "my car"!

finboy
11-06-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by cloud7

Finboy: You DO have 2 weeks to change over your plates... ask any cops.

i read your post wrong, i thought you said it takes 2 weeks to do it.

5abi
11-06-2004, 10:51 PM
dude since i'm 16 i've b'n driving nice cars belonging 2 my parents and what my parents have bought me.

they bought me a brandnew mustang for x-mas 02, but the cops never really gave 2 shits as i dont' do stoopid shit as drinking and driving or fuckin speeding for no reason, mcloead is not a road from 2 fast 2 furious.

Seanith
11-07-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by 5abi
from 2 fast 2 furious.

OMG !!!11! I loved the part where the rustang got crushededed though !1!! :nut: :rofl:

I'm loving this thread . :burnout:

Kenny_boy
11-07-2004, 01:55 AM
WTF, you nearly losted your license for a year, don't you think, even if you were in the right, which I doubt you are about "following to close", what are you dong doing anyhting that could be remotely illegal... really, it would KILL me if I lost my license for a year... but if you wanna find out what it is like, go ahead and lose your license, just don't fucking kill somebody

Z_Fan
11-07-2004, 02:57 PM
I think RSX.04 just starts these threads for shits and giggles. Trying to elicit stupid responses.

Eventually, he wins, and someone posts something even stupider than his original post.

Maybe it's just a game, and we're all victims?

Moe Man
11-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by tomsweet1990
he's so mature about this thread he can't even respond...what an ass

how did i not respond ?????

Moe Man
11-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by 5abi
dude since i'm 16 i've b'n driving nice cars belonging 2 my parents and what my parents have bought me.

they bought me a brandnew mustang for x-mas 02, but the cops never really gave 2 shits as i dont' do stoopid shit as drinking and driving or fuckin speeding for no reason, mcloead is not a road from 2 fast 2 furious.

dude there is no reason to get mad........:rofl:

Kenny_boy
11-07-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Moe Man

you didn't respond by not putting up another post, unless you used another username to post something that we all are not aware of...

Kenny_boy
11-07-2004, 09:56 PM
By the way, way to already give up your new identity so we now know who to call a dumb retarded driver

SAiamNE
11-07-2004, 10:08 PM
DAM!!! This RSX.04 dude just got SHUT DOWN!!!! HAHAHAHA

Moe Man
11-07-2004, 10:41 PM
why are you guys getting so mad .............. it is so funny how come every time some kid says something about his car you guys get all mad and start crying cuz you never had a car when you where young............is this true if not prove me wrong

btw i work hard to get the tings i want so dont start saying my parents pay for this and shit. there are 17 year olds that work hard and get rewarded :thumbsdow

jdmakkord
11-07-2004, 10:46 PM
why are you guys getting so mad .............. it is so funny how come every time some kid says something about his car you guys get all mad and start crying cuz you never had a car when you where young............is this true if not prove me wrong

btw i work hard to get the tings i want so dont start saying my parents pay for this and shit. there are 17 year olds that work hard and get rewarded :thumbsdow

This is also the clown that admitted to driving drunk, and getting busted only a week ago.

Moe Man
11-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

This is also the clown that admitted to driving drunk, and getting busted only a week ago.

lol where are you getting this info from ?????

:rofl:

jdmakkord
11-07-2004, 11:04 PM

lol where are you getting this info from ?????

:rofl:

Read his other thread last week

yohan4ws
11-08-2004, 03:10 PM
if this guy is an attention whore ... everybody else posting in both threads are flame sluts :poosie:

i agree to his lack of driving skills though, now im going to be paranoid every time I see an RSX downtown at night .. anybody know what color this guys car is ?? ..

and really, who slams their brakes behind a car and follows too close when a cop is right behind them that they SEE ... :rolleyes:

QuasarCav
11-08-2004, 03:12 PM
So we are all whores and sluts.

Good job RSX.04, you've ruined beyond.

Moe Man
11-08-2004, 04:19 PM

keep going plz i have been depressed all week untill this came up :thumbsup:

DannyO
11-08-2004, 08:30 PM
This is a fine reason as to why they should increase the difficulty of the driving test, so complete pricks like this wanker can't get a licence and endanger lives.

I do admit I ain't no angel driver and have done some things I ain't proud off, but but I learn my lesson, and you, you dumb fuck seem to have no problem in going out a week later and pulling off some stupid shit like this, as for your drunk thread, carry one of those cards for the taxi guy thats drives YOUR car home, I have one, I can drive somewhere get sloshed, and get some Taxi guy to drive my car home.

TypeSly
11-08-2004, 10:35 PM

Moe Man, i think you're confused. I think he was talking to RSX.04 not u.

cboyspimp
11-08-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
PLease for the love of god drive you and your car off a cliff.

The CPS cant find you there. Ever wonder if cops are on Beyond reading your threads?
the cops do read beyond threads to catch those filthy street racers!!! ^^ this guy seems like a cop to me.. and his cop buddy who admited he was a cop had thier own little forum.. have fun sticking your pig sticks in donut holes boys..
why are cops on here? ban them bitches!!!!!:thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

Seanith
11-08-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by DannyO
I have one, I can drive somewhere get sloshed, and get some Taxi guy to drive my car home.

In all seriousness, how much better are these cabbies compared to drunk drivers? :dunno: :rofl:

lam-boy
11-08-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by cboyspimp

the cops do read beyond threads to catch those filthy street racers!!! ^^ this guy seems like a cop to me.. and his cop buddy who admited he was a cop had thier own little forum.. have fun sticking your pig sticks in donut holes boys..

they should ban you.

PGTze
11-09-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy

they should ban you.

ryder_23
11-09-2004, 01:34 PM

It amazing...people go around saying this stuff about cops, and wonder why they get hassled so much. If you guys gave cops the respect they deserve, u wouldnt be bitching about getting tickets.

Its idiots like you, who i cant wait to run into when hopefully one day i join a police force. And some people wonder why they get tickets for every little thing, its your stinking attitude. Grow up...your the kind of person, who shouldnt get help from the police when you need it.

I'm with lam-boy, you should be banned

yohan4ws
11-09-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Seanith

In all seriousness, how much better are these cabbies compared to drunk drivers? :dunno: :rofl:

They are the biggest difference between your demerits and insurance points no matter how they drive.

I took the bus to the pub crawl on halloween .. not only do I feel safer my car wont be prone to idiotism, vadalism and theft, but I dont have to worry about drinking and driving, getting tickets etc.

finboy
11-09-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

It amazing...people go around saying this stuff about cops, and wonder why they get hassled so much. If you guys gave cops the respect they deserve, u wouldnt be bitching about getting tickets.

Its idiots like you, who i cant wait to run into when hopefully one day i join a police force. And some people wonder why they get tickets for every little thing, its your stinking attitude. Grow up...your the kind of person, who shouldnt get help from the police when you need it.

I'm with lam-boy, you should be banned

werd, cops have been assholes to me in the past, but i've had mainly good experiences with them overall. don't drive like an idiot, and treat them with respect, and there is a pretty good chance you won't get hassled.

Kona9
11-09-2004, 07:15 PM

If you yourself weren't such a fucktard, you would have nothing to worry about when it comes the police. My Father served 25 years as a COP in this city. I laugh at little punks like you when you get busted, because you deserve it. You think you are such a big shot, when really your head needs deflating before it blows off your shoulders like a big white ZIT.

Incase you have not noticed Beyond.ca is a car "ENTHUSIAST" forum. Not a place for punk ass losers, and idiots that think the roadways are constant 2f2f situations. If I ran this site, I would welcome and encourage the local police to have a section in here. If you have nothing to hide then nothing should matter should it? It might even weed out all the stupid threads such as anything by YOU or RSX04. Anyone on here that has a fast car or even a slow car, and enough interest in aftermarket speed, and esthetics knows where to take their cars for LEGAL fun.

BEYOND will be recognized ......if not already..... for respect and responsibility in all vehicle events and situations with or without police support. NOW GO AWAY!!

rage2
11-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Cops are on here because this isn't the movies. It's not Fast and the Furious, nor is it 2 Fast 2 Furious.

cavb0i
11-09-2004, 08:39 PM
I got pulled over b4 d the cop said my neon frame was illegal so i had 2 take it off

DannyO
11-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

If I ran this site, I would welcome and encourage the local police to have a section in here.

Thats actually a really good idea, you could ask cops questions about whats legal and what not, I'm sure theres a fair few people on here with "what if" questions, but I'm also sure the cops wouldn't really wanna waste there time on the internet, if there are cops on this board, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PATROL THE PLAYGROUND ZONE NEAR MCKENZIE LAKE, its where I live and you see nothing but Minivans and trucks doing 50+ through it, I like speed and usually go 10kph over the limit, but the playground zones are 30 for a reason, yet the ones you think would care the most, family's with minivans seem to be the ones that speed the most, and I've seen afew cars that are young drivers with mods doing the speed limit.

Moe Man
11-09-2004, 11:29 PM
This is a fine reason as to why they should increase the difficulty of the driving test, so complete pricks like this wanker can't get a licence and endanger lives.

I do admit I ain't no angel driver and have done some things I ain't proud off, but but I learn my lesson, and you, you dumb fuck seem to have no problem in going out a week later and pulling off some stupid shit like this, as for your drunk thread, carry one of those cards for the taxi guy thats drives YOUR car home, I have one, I can drive somewhere get sloshed, and get some Taxi guy to drive my car home.

are you talking about me? and where is this drunk driving thread?

cboyspimp
11-10-2004, 03:25 AM
lol sorry for all the cop families i offended:cry: ...
oink oink

5.9 R/T
11-10-2004, 03:42 AM
lol sorry for all the cop families i offended:cry: ...
oink oink

Isn't there some 'hottie' that you can take off your shirt for and show her your rippling 100lb body?

DannyO
11-11-2004, 08:06 PM

are you talking about me? and where is this drunk driving thread?

No, talking about RSX.04, his drunk thread shouldn't be to far down.

blueripper6
11-11-2004, 08:27 PM

Thats actually a really good idea, you could ask cops questions about whats legal and what not, I'm sure theres a fair few people on here with &quot;what if&quot; questions, but I'm also sure the cops wouldn't really wanna waste there time on the internet, if there are cops on this board, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PATROL THE PLAYGROUND ZONE NEAR MCKENZIE LAKE, its where I live and you see nothing but Minivans and trucks doing 50+ through it, I like speed and usually go 10kph over the limit, but the playground zones are 30 for a reason, yet the ones you think would care the most, family's with minivans seem to be the ones that speed the most, and I've seen afew cars that are young drivers with mods doing the speed limit.

Yea man just like the ones near my house too.. soccer moms and people in huge vans/trucks just plow through the schoolzone/playground zone near my house.. never any cops or anything, but when I was with friends in the schoolzone, we got passed(see 1 small ass lane going each way) by some guy in a HUGE diesel truck that was loud as hell.. up and around the corner 5 minutes later, This guy up my street in a supercharged civic w/kit and rims etc etc who usually(from what I see, and I see him everyday pretty much) drives good, he knows hes a target if he even does 3km over...

noodles
11-12-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Kona9

If I ran this site, I would welcome and encourage the local police to have a section in here.

a close friend of mine is in police training right now, i could put the word in to get some officers to join up if anyone is interested in that idea.....

Texas
11-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Two things 1.) Why hasn't NutFuck (RSX 4.0) Replied yet? and 2.) Cboyspimp, I have had two tickets in 8 years of driving. They were my fault and both times the police were professional and knowledgeable about it. The only time I was ever pulled over for no reason was in front of the Pizza shop on 12th and 1st...and it made sense, I was probably the only young guy around in a Benz....and it is a shitty area with piles of drug dealing. I don't think the police hassle people very often for no reason..

black j
11-12-2004, 10:54 AM
Just a quick FYI.
There are a few boards (not locally that I know of) that openly welcome the local police service, and members are allowed to ask questions.

The problem with doing that here is that there are Fuk Tard punks like CBOYS PIMP that would ruin it for everyone.

And on another note the CPS does regularily patrol boards just like this one.

dsmer
11-12-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by noodles

a close friend of mine is in police training right now, i could put the word in to get some officers to join up if anyone is interested in that idea.....

:nut:

what good would this do?

some dude can make some fake shit up, the cop would go investigate and get owned. :rofl:

you should keep it to pm, you dont actually want people to know!

ZorroAMG
11-12-2004, 03:14 PM
^^^ [yeah,um huhuhuhuhuh that would be wicked cool and crazy, dood!!!!!111!] :rolleyes:

I think active cps participation on here would be a good thing...