PDA

View Full Version : Proof only morons vote for bush.

tulit
11-05-2004, 09:48 AM
http://geekgossip.net/2004election_by_iq.png

civicrider
11-05-2004, 10:01 AM
funny but those polls have been proven to be crap.
all the polls of who people would vote for proir to the election proved it. these are never acurate.
its kinda funny that the farther south you go the dumber they get
(incest:rofl: )

Carfanman
11-05-2004, 10:19 AM
Wow I'm willing to bet that whole chart is bul.
Plus, if it's true, some of the states on top were really close and Kerry only one by a little.

QuasarCav
11-05-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Carfanman
Plus, if it's true, some of the states on top were really close and Kerry only one by a little.

It's not bull, the southern states have the poorest IQ's and they vote for bush. What is Bull about that?

Down with Bush:whipped: :devil:

three.eighteen.
11-05-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

It's not bull, the southern states are have the poorest IQ's

you cant make a statement like that in a thread concerning IQ :rofl:

Carfanman
11-05-2004, 10:38 AM
First of all just because there way of likfe is different doesnt make them dumber and even so, IQ doesn't have anything to do with your vote. All you need is to be able to understand what each candidate is saying, decide who seems trust worthy, and see what meets your wants and needs. No MBA needed there.

QuasarCav
11-05-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

you cant make a statement like that in a thread concerning IQ :rofl:

I dont know what you are talking about;)

Texas
11-05-2004, 11:09 AM
lol go to the south and tell them all they reek of incest...please! then I wouldnt have to read anymore of your bullshit posts... they dun gon shoot you ;) I have never met anyone involved in incest there at all. Id forgo a few IQ points to be the wealthiest state in the union.

civicrider
11-05-2004, 12:33 PM
^
its a joke buddy, i like those people, they support bush:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
11-05-2004, 12:36 PM
You proved his point all by yourself, Carfanman:

First of all just because there way of likfe is different doesnt make them dumber and even so, IQ doesn't have anything to do with your vote. All you need is to be able to understand what each candidate is saying, decide who seems trust worthy, and see what meets your wants and needs. No MBA needed there.

It's "their" and "trustworthy"

It's "won"

:rofl: :angel:

civicrider
11-05-2004, 12:52 PM
mr spell check on duty:rofl:

GTS Jeff
11-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
mr spell check on duty:rofl: u dont need spell check to spell won instead of one. in fact, spell check wouldnt even pick that up. fuck, its spell check, not idiot check.

Carfanman
11-05-2004, 01:16 PM
First of all, I was typing fast, hence the there and the trust worthy, sometimes my fingers just do stuff by habit. Second, as for the one/won thing, I was touch typing so kind of the same thing, I think won but my fingers just go one because I'm not thinking about which type of won/one, just the sound. Third of all I'm not in the south so that doesn't prove shiit. My state was actually for kerry. Fourth of all I don't go over all my posts, I assume you guys know what I mean and are mature enough not to point out every little mistake I make like little kindergarteners trying to prove thier intellect. apparently I was wrong.

GTS Jeff
11-05-2004, 01:26 PM
First of all, I was typing fast, hence the there and the trust worthy, sometimes my fingers just do stuff by habit. Second, as for the one/won thing, I was touch typing so kind of the same thing, I think won but my fingers just go one because I'm not thinking about which type of won/one, just the sound. Third of all I'm not in the south so that doesn't prove shiit. My state was actually for kerry. Fourth of all I don't go over all my posts, I assume you guys know what I mean and are mature enough not to point out every little mistake I make like little kindergarteners trying to prove thier intellect. apparently I was wrong. haha "fifth of all," if u werent dumb u wouldnt need to go over your posts just to articulate properly.

benyl
11-05-2004, 01:27 PM

Bush speaks at a lower level than Kerry does. Smart people understand what Kerry is saying... dumb people don't. You be the judge.

QuasarCav
11-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by benyl

Bush speaks at a lower level than Kerry does. Smart people understand what Kerry is saying... dumb people don't. You be the judge.

:werd: , Bush appeals to the Lowest common denominator, for the US that is very low. He might as well put on a barney suit and sing about the war on terror. I'm sure the southern states would eat that up.

boi-alien
11-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by benyl

Bush speaks at a lower level than Kerry does. Smart people understand what Kerry is saying... dumb people don't. You be the judge. :werd: :werd: exactly what i was thinking

Texas
11-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Bush does sound like an idiot... I wasnt sure of the diference between the two... I didnt vote either so w/e. I watched farenheit 9/11....and was scared beyond belief.

Z_Fan
11-05-2004, 03:35 PM
So, if Kerry is so smart, why wouldn't he 'dumb down' and talk to the stupid people in a way which they could understand? That way he'd get the idiot vote, and he could have been the next President instead of Bush...

Well, guess he's too stupid to figure out that there are more stupid people voting and less smart ones!

Toma
11-05-2004, 04:23 PM
Judging from your grammer (dont even worry about spelling yet), I say you are from one of those lower states ;)

And its a proven fact, smart people like smart peaople, dumb people like dumb people.

Bush's IQ in 98, Kerry's is 128

:poosie:

Toms-SC
11-05-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Toma

dumb people like dumb people.

Speaking of which, whats the IQ of the PM?

finboy
11-05-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

:werd: , Bush appeals to the Lowest common denominator, for the US that is very low. He might as well put on a barney suit and sing about the war on terror. I'm sure the southern states would eat that up.

TWO PLUS TWO IS FOUR
TWO PLUS TWO IS FOUR

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kaput
11-06-2004, 02:57 PM

E36M3
11-06-2004, 03:15 PM
If you're going to attack grammar, at least spell it properly.. I'd also recommend reading your post before hitting 'Submit Reply' as you have also misspelled 'people' as 'peapole'.

:)

Originally posted by Toma

Judging from your grammer (dont even worry about spelling yet), I say you are from one of those lower states ;)

And its a proven fact, smart people like smart peaople, dumb people like dumb people.

Bush's IQ in 98, Kerry's is 128

:poosie:

three.eighteen.
11-06-2004, 03:22 PM
being too smart isnt a good idea, especially if he knows he is (kerry that is) that's probably why his stances were so wishy-washy, he figured he was smart enough to argue from both sides of the mouth on most issues...smart people are bigger/better liars