PDA

View Full Version : Spotted "Redlyne" on Deerfoot

nookmumracing
11-05-2004, 04:28 PM
You coming out of the closet Ryan or what? It was a Red 4.6L Mustang convertable with chromed out Cobra wheels(I think) and painted yellow calipers....License plate said " Redlyne":thumbsup:

rage2
11-05-2004, 04:58 PM
haha that's someone else. He works for me :).

CelicaST-162
11-05-2004, 08:14 PM
nookmumracing, i saw you at stampede toyota last week! car is looking good

Redlyne_mr2
11-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by rage2
haha that's someone else. He works for me :). Dammit I heard about that guy ask him if he'll sell me his plate. Stangs 4 life y0

Redlyne
11-08-2004, 05:07 PM
C'mon Mustang drivers aren't gay.......lol

Sorry Man, the plate is not for sale, have been using that handle for like 7-8 years now.

And the mustang is a 5.0L ;)

rage2
11-08-2004, 05:07 PM
Ryan, if you bribe me, I'll work his plate sale in his next salary review... :rofl:

mr2mike
11-08-2004, 07:12 PM
A '95... last year of the 5.0

How about a secret street showdown for the two redlynes?

:burnout:

Redlyne_mr2
11-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne
C'mon Mustang drivers aren't gay.......lol

Sorry Man, the plate is not for sale, have been using that handle for like 7-8 years now.

And the mustang is a 5.0L ;) Damn where did this guy come from and you're not a newbie either (may 2002). Hey Rage im always happy to bribe let me know lol. Let me know if you ever get tired of it Redlyne.

Redlyne_mr2
11-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by mr2mike
A '95... last year of the 5.0

How about a secret street showdown for the two redlynes?

:burnout:
lol Im down for that winner takes the plate!

l/l/rX
11-09-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by nookmumracing
You coming out of the closet Ryan or what? It was a Red 4.6L Mustang convertable with chromed out Cobra wheels(I think) and painted yellow calipers....License plate said " Redlyne":thumbsup:

i havent seen your car in a while....if you know who this is?

Redlyne
11-09-2004, 03:04 PM
I have been around for a long time......... Just quiet I guess.......... The stang is stock except for gears.........

I have had the plate for a while now........

The old plate used to be Stevo (got when I was 19), grew out of that and had to change to something else............

There's nothing that will get that plate away from me, nice try though.........

RAGE, I will get you back........lol

Eb0la11
11-17-2004, 10:47 PM
lol, Im new to the site and you all will probably think Im a complete newbie which I am, so feel free to slam me lol, but a quick question about this post... Deerfoot, by any chance are you in calgary? Thats our main highway. I guess I'll use this to tell what brought me here. I am a proud MR2 owner. My first ever car was an 86 MR2, it was red, very stock, power nothing, no sun roof, pretty bottom of the end... The engine seized and we replaced it and then I got rear ended about 1-2 months after replacing the engine. I cried when removing the liscence plate for the insurance company to take my car, it was a write off. I paid 5300 for it at first, 109 000 k a bit of rust. However this was actually good fortune rather than misfortune. I ended up recieving 8750 as a settlement for the accident. (I was at a red light and got smoked, 100% his fault) It was pretty cool though, minor whip lash wrecked MR2:( Which is always a sad day. However I then added 2000 dollars to the purchase of my next MR2 which is probably amongst the nicest mk1's in the city. Alpine white if your familiar. Some rather average rims, supercharged, no rust whatsoever, never winter driven, T-Top supercharged with get this... 58000 km. Im not sure, but maybe some of you saw it on canadatrader.ca. I snagged it the first night I saw it. Anyways if you guys can answer my question about Deerfoot. Im probably gonna ask alot of dumb questions to learn. We all start somewhere.

nookmumracing
11-18-2004, 09:39 AM
Ya Deerfoot, is the main Highway (Highway 2) that takes you from the North side to the South South side of Calgary and beyond.....
I think I've seen your ride around. There are a handful of clean white SC'd MK1's around.....:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
11-18-2004, 12:42 PM
Eb0la11,

This is a Calgary based web forum so it should be no surprise that we are mostly from Calgary :) Look at the Location under each person's username on the left :D

Eb0la11
11-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey thanks alot, What color is your 93 Nookmum? Ive seen a few around town. Ive seen a chameleon painted one, its purplely green, some red ones and thats about it. Also anyone on here drive a purple mk1? Also you wont be seeing me around town anymore nookmum lol, its parked in the garage for winter, seems like I was a bit too early, missed probably 2 weeks now of prime time.:( Anyways thanks for the answers, I'll be sure to check this message board often and learn some more.

nookmumracing
11-22-2004, 03:52 PM
Its white. Same one in my sig minus the stripe....I will be parking my ride now cause it snowed today.....See you in the Spring...:thumbsup:

kanjus_paki
11-22-2004, 03:57 PM
its eeeeeeeeeeeebowlahhhhhhhhh the connisseur of RHD vehicles

Eb0la11
11-26-2004, 02:06 PM
RHD? lol