PDA

View Full Version : 93.5 - 98 Supra info.....

huffer
11-05-2004, 09:37 PM
Hello gents.....finally got my car legalized in this fine country of ours. Just curious if anyone knows of the "guys" to deal with as far as setup and whatnot in Calgary for these great TT's. Any help would be appreciated.

SUPRAPHAT
11-05-2004, 09:53 PM
Great to see another mkIV in town!

Basically I would check out www.supraforums.com and they can help you out with anything you will ever need. There aren't really any shops in town that can match the prices that you can get from shops like mvp motorsports, horrsepowerfreaks, sound performance, etc.

PM me if you want to know more!

I am the organizer for the supra meets in Calgary so if you want I can add you to my mailing list. Then I can let you know when our next meets are, etc!

Jason

kevie88
11-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Hey man E-mail me some pics!!:thumbsup:

huffer
11-06-2004, 12:18 AM
Thanks SupraPhat....

I have been on supraforums.com quite often as well as mkiv.com which I think has all the information you could ever want to know about bolt-ons and basic maintainence for these amazing cars.

Just might need some tuning help down the road.....thanks for the reply however though look forward to hearing about your meets.

huffer
11-06-2004, 12:21 AM
Here is a quick picture kevie before I get some more tommorow......

dj_honda
11-06-2004, 12:33 AM
what are your mods thus far (engine wise)?

kevie88
11-06-2004, 12:43 AM
holy shit! that's a step up from the old lude!

huffer
11-06-2004, 01:11 AM
Just a little step from the old lude kevie. I dont care what I ever drive in the future I dont think I will ever drive a car that handled like that prelude. The Sup' is nice but it is frustrating because of the FMIC piping that hits the ground on the L/H side all the time. Damn 19's on the front not enough ground clearance.....hahaha

huffer
11-06-2004, 01:16 AM
Speaking of the lude I would love to know who the 1st guy to come across that in an auction or a salvage yard would have had a hay-day with all the parts on that car. Damn insurance company would not let me pull anything off of it after they paid me out for the flood.....If anyone knows who was the lucky person to have the first crack at a nicely installed H22 w/ a pretty blue AEM intake with a Greddy catch can let me know. There is some sentimental value of that car for two of us on this forum. More so from the guy I bought it from.....;)

GT2NV
11-06-2004, 03:07 AM
wow looks really nice man:thumbsup: post some pics once you have it:bigpimp: