PDA

View Full Version : Joe Sports...

Singel
11-05-2004, 09:45 PM
Anybody else think this guy is an idiot? The abundance of stupid things i've heard him say make him a disgrace to his "last" name:

"Stamps owner Michael Feterik is only keeping the team because he holds a grudge against the city for booing his kid or something"...ya, millionaires get that way by being small and petty that way, and he should sell the team because its obviously seems like a pretty profitable franchise when they can draw 25 000 with such shitty ass teams.

"in 2029 i'm stepping down from the radio show"...ya the jay leno thing is stupid, but ur not funny. Imitate Ashlee Simpson's dancing on SNL on Global and maybe i'll like u.

A week or two b4 the Khari Jones trade there were rumours about it, and him (and the other guy on the radio show to be fair) we're like no that would enver ever happen cuz we're in the same conference....and after the trade was made he was still just hatin on the stamps because apparently they shouldn't try to go in a different direction...after Khari's 1st game i'm sure his tone changed a little.

Meh, im sure there are many other stupid things that have come out of his month. He's like one of those classic gym teachers who are major fatasses, except atleast they know things about sports. Meh, guess i should have gone into broadcasting since they'll hire that kind of incompetence, i could be on espn in no time.

Skyline_Addict
11-05-2004, 10:21 PM
yup, most of the local sports news casters are horrible. the good ones all end up going to the major networks too. i think the worst guys are the ones on "Global" weekdays.

sync
11-05-2004, 10:24 PM
joe blows.

period.

it's "do-ING" not "do-INE"

shit.

nismodrifter
11-06-2004, 01:10 AM
my younger brother pwned his son h4rdc0r3 stylez in a basketball game :D :D show you how to play sports biatch

max_boost
11-06-2004, 01:59 AM
Jim Rome Owns You!!!:thumbsup:
Rome can probably run for President if he wanted to!!
The Clones :D

Ajay
11-06-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Jim Rome Owns You!!!

:werd:

Jim Rome is the man! Ever seen Rome is Burning?! That show is wicked!

And knowing sports is only half of being a successful anchor....ever seen that show on ESPN....Dream Job?! It's the only reality TV show I like cause it's related to sports!

But true...some sports broadcasters are just terrible.

no_joke
11-08-2004, 06:36 PM
Dear Jim,

I suck and I wish I could be more like you.

Sincerely,
Joe Sports and Orenthal

MM99lude
11-08-2004, 06:39 PM
hah i got interview by Joe Sports once during a basketball tourny... he smelt like shit, and i'm serious... like the man wiped his ass with his hand then shoved the mic in my face. I think i have the tape somewhere in my house, at one point my nose starts twitching and its really obvious something stinks:rofl:

nismodrifter
11-08-2004, 06:58 PM
^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PGTze
11-08-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by MM99lude
hah i got interview by Joe Sports once during a basketball tourny... he smelt like shit, and i'm serious... like the man wiped his ass with his hand then shoved the mic in my face. I think i have the tape somewhere in my house, at one point my nose starts twitching and its really obvious something stinks:rofl:

haha, same thing happened to me a couple years ago, didn't smell like shit but he was still a douche.

Rome = good
Joe Sports = suck

Black Gts
11-08-2004, 10:21 PM
hahaha thats what ive been sayin since i started listening to him about a year ago. nice to see some shared opinions.

Singel
11-09-2004, 01:05 PM

What school u play for?

There are some dumb bitches on TSN too, like that slut from the lofters or wjatver the hell that show was. Jody Vance is good, and that other lady who used to be on sportsnet morning aint bad either, but i hate all the dumb, pretty girls doing interviews on the sidelines, cuz they don't know shit. Keyshawn's right, i'd liek to spank those bitches

CKY
11-10-2004, 01:58 AM

LOL:rofl:

MM99lude
11-10-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Singel

What school u play for?

There are some dumb bitches on TSN too, like that slut from the lofters or wjatver the hell that show was. Jody Vance is good, and that other lady who used to be on sportsnet morning aint bad either, but i hate all the dumb, pretty girls doing interviews on the sidelines, cuz they don't know shit. Keyshawn's right, i'd liek to spank those bitches

I played for wisewood between 2000-2003

the interview was during the Mary's Invitational in 2003

heavyD
11-10-2004, 08:40 AM
I listen to the Fan 960 everyday at work and sometimes Joe has his moments but his "Feterik & Dunnigan" rants have started to get personal and now he just looks like an idiot. Someone at the studio should shut this guy up.:thumbsdow

kanjus_paki
11-10-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Singel

What school u play for?

Jemmifer Hedger :hitit:

heavyD
11-10-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by kanjus_paki

Yeah. Jemmifer is hottest engrish chick on TSN.:rofl: :rofl:

Singel
11-11-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by kanjus_paki

Ya...:hitit: , repeatedly with a closed fist lol

Jody Vance > Hedger, but i'll just take em both at the same time

chris
11-14-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by no_joke
Dear Jim,

I suck and I wish I could be more like you.

Sincerely,
Joe Sports and Orenthal
hahaha somebody should send that in. That would be priceless