PDA

View Full Version : anyone with a 4th gen hood? Need it for really cheap!!!

LUDELVR
06-16-2002, 10:21 PM
Hey guys, any one out there with a 4th gen prelude hood for sale? I need one for dirt cheap! I really really really really need it. Keep in mind, It's my birthday soon!!!

del-lude
06-16-2002, 10:44 PM
I can get you one for dirt cheap!!

Problem is it's still attached to some red lude with a "TRD" kit and some altezza tailights.:woot: :angel:

max_boost
06-16-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
I need one for dirt cheap! I really really really really need it.

:rofl: :rofl:

WBB6
06-17-2002, 12:29 AM
I have one for a 5th Gen, haha I know you man you can make it fit!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

Superesc
06-17-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by WBB6
I have one for a 5th Gen, haha I know you man you can make it fit!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

hahahahah you are correct, I think the post should be re-labelled "NEED ANY HOOD, DIRT CHEAP" hehehe

what happen to your hood Leo?? is this related to your Turbo install????

Ben
06-17-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Superesc

hahahahah you are correct, I think the post should be re-labelled "NEED ANY HOOD, DIRT CHEAP" hehehe

Probably Cut some intake holes and they were offcentered...couldn't take the sure-to-have insults and razzing that were to come indefinatly....:rofl: :guns:

Ed the SOHC
06-17-2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Superesc

He needs to put a hole in the hood so the extension cord for the "turbo" (aka leave-blower) can come out.:nut: :rofl:

LUDELVR
06-17-2002, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

He needs to put a hole in the hood so the extension cord for the "turbo" (aka leave-blower) can come out.:nut: :rofl:

Hey, did u see that web site with the bmw with the leaf blower too??? hahahahahahah

del-lude
06-17-2002, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

He needs to put a hole in the hood so the extension cord for the "turbo" (aka leave-blower) can come out.:nut: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

max_boost
06-17-2002, 07:22 AM
LOL
I think he is trying to make a hood scoop so he can draw more air into his engine hehe

Superesc
06-17-2002, 08:15 AM
Double Decker Hood(s)!!

LUDELVR
06-17-2002, 10:38 AM
Man, all u guys are completely useless!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :rofl: