PDA

View Full Version : holy fuck, i'm scared.

[GaGe]
11-29-2002, 05:51 PM
There was an attempted murder at my school today. This girl named natasha in grade 9 thought that a guy named mike got her brother into jail. She got pissed off and brought a 10 inch blade to school, waiting for mike to come out so she could stab him. Luckilly, our principal saw her and called the cops, or else the guy would've been dead. Don't know if i should go to school on monday, heh

B17a
11-29-2002, 05:52 PM
Gr. 9? Jail? What kinda ghetto school are you going to??

5gluder
11-29-2002, 05:55 PM
What the hell!!! kids these days :rolleyes:, when i was in grade nine i spent my time playing pogs :angel:

[GaGe]
11-29-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by B17a
Gr. 9? Jail? What kinda ghetto school are you going to??

The grade 9's BROTHER went to jail.. she just got taken to the station, wonder what happened. and if you don't know already, i'm in grade 7.

B17a
11-29-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by [GaGe]

The grade 9's BROTHER went to jail.. she just got taken to the station, wonder what happened. and if you don't know already, i'm in grade 7.

True enough but now her punk-ass will be going to jail, or should be at least! What did her brother go to jail for just out of curiousity?

[GaGe]
11-29-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by B17a
What did her brother go to jail for just out of curiousity?

I have no clue... all i know is that he's in jail.

B17a
11-29-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by [GaGe]

I have no clue... all i know is that he's in jail.

Sounds like a real nuturing family unit there!:rofl:

Dope Dealer
11-29-2002, 06:06 PM
When I was in Grade 8 my friend got arrested in the middle of social class.

Conspiracy to kill or injure somebody or something like that.

Audi Kid
11-29-2002, 06:19 PM
was his name will haha

Davetronz
11-29-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
When I was in Grade 8 my friend got arrested in the middle of social class.

Conspiracy to kill or injure somebody or something like that.
Hahahahah you hard core....

Dope Dealer
11-29-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
was his name will haha

No, Nick.

But Will was his friend. Hahhaha (They were both arrested, and another guy, but I can't remember his name).

Haven't seen eithier of them this year. Will used to go to my school last semester but got kicked out again I think, and Nick just doesn't go to school anymore.

Audi Kid
11-29-2002, 07:32 PM
who are u....im buddies with a few of them...........ya i got them mixed up....im good buds with paul

[GaGe]
11-29-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
who are u....im buddies with a few of them...........ya i got them mixed up....im good buds with paul

dope dealer = evan.

Audi Kid
11-29-2002, 07:52 PM
ive never heard of u.... last name?

silverEL
11-30-2002, 02:21 AM
u guys go to fucked up schools.
grade 9s??
thats messed

Zephyr
11-30-2002, 01:15 PM
lol sounds like u list in East LA.....where memebers from the hood walk around with glocks in their hands and a knife in their mouth. :rofl:

dude for some reason, a lot of chicks have been getting into fights at my school lately..... its always the latino vrs the blacks...

VWhooligan
11-30-2002, 01:28 PM
my school had constant bomb threats when i went to highschool. we had this really weird goth guy that was screwed up in the head and he had a following of equally screwed up goths. he'd bring weapons and shit and beat these followers of his. we missed quite a few days that year because he always told people he put a bomb in the boiler room, so they sent everyone home.

lammer
11-30-2002, 01:34 PM
i had a bomb threat when i was in gr 9. 3 years ago. we were switching classes. end of period 3 or so i believe and the office tells everyone to go out for early lunch and don't come back till next day because they had some business to handle.
well everyone was excited and we all just freaking went nuts and went home. then before we all ran out the office told on the PA that we had a bomb threat and everyone was to evacuate.
heh i can;t believe we had a bomb threat.

Zephyr
11-30-2002, 01:35 PM
one time my school had a threat that some grade 12 person was gonna shoot everyone the next day. so the next day we had 5 police officers patrolling the entire school... nothing happened i heard someone got arrested for the stupid threat...

infamous
11-30-2002, 01:38 PM
haha when i was in grade 9 some kid called the school with a bomb thread because he didn't want to write the final exam. he got arrested, and it turned out that he called the school from the payphone across the street :nut:

lammer
11-30-2002, 01:38 PM
oh yeah anyone remeber that ian bazz jr high student had a "hit-list"?

I remeber when i was in gr 10. some kid got arrested for having a hit list of school mates who bullied him. and when i was in class this dude was like
SHIT THATS MY BROTHER!